Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

!! - I Need TO See Her - !!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

!! - I Need TO See Her - !! Empty
PostSubject: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 am

!! - I Need To See Her - !! (Anyone Can Join)

A man moved swiftly through the dark forest, looking up at the crescent moon through the breaks in the canopy, his long ginger hair whipped out behind him as he ran.

One pale hand clutched tightly to the strap of a bag slung over one shoulder as he moved, feet barely making a sound as they met with the wet ground.

He needed to get to her.

The man's mind lingered on the orders he had received less than a day previous.

Find her. And tell her.

The man couldn't refuse that order. He'd risk his life to do just what his master ordered him to do.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 am

Jason stretched his wings out, feeling the wind comb through his feathers, then brought them back in - diving down. His keen eyes watching in glee as the wild rabbit sprinted. He let it scurry into hiding as he pushed himself back up into the air.

He circled over to the forest patch, scouting the area for other types of pray he could scare - to cure his boredom, and need to stretch his wings.

His eyes quickly zoomed in on a large, yet rather agile, shape. He quickly identified it as human, and most probably Vampire.

He ignored their presence for a while, guessing they may of just been part of the coven, and that he has yet to meet them. But a little thought ran in the back of his mind "What if he was not?".

He mentally frowned and shadowed the other. It was better to be safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 am

His ears zeroed in on a bird causing chaos not too far from him. A vampire. He could smell it.

He'd have to be careful from now on. He was getting close to the centre of Giacinto's territory.

He spared a glance in the direction of the vampire before speeding up, pulling the bag on his shoulder closer.

I need to get to Giacinto.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 am

He mentally frowned again as the human shape sped up. Well, might as well say "hi" to the other.

He pulled his wings in again, and swooped down just ahead of the other human figure to meet him. Ignoring the little voice of Li Yu screaming in the back of his head about how stupid he was, and has she taught him anything during the years they were together.

He slipped into his naked human form, the little voice screaming out a final 'fine, don't come crying to me when you die', and waited. He kept in a firm defensive stance. He was, after all, only going to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 am

Alexander was hunting rabbits out in the outskirts of the woods when his senses picked up something he shouldnt have.

an cold shiver went down his spine, something was wrong within the grounds of CdS.

Immediately he ran from where he was out into the opening field to spot a fast moving person speeding past him.

he also spyed a certain bird take form of the nake jace.

a small thought in his head laughed at the stupidity of it all.

alas Alexander ran forward coming up beside the naked and slightly attractive jace, his hand stroking his sword hilt in his back scabard
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:04 am

Coilean slowed to a stop a few yard away from the two new males, staring at them warily.

Damn, he didn't want to have a confrontation with any of the servants of Giacinto's coven. He didn't have the patience for it.

But, he thought optimistically, they can show me to her. Hopefully.

He straightened out and eyed the two vampires with piercing silver eyes.

"Show me to Giacinto," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:19 am

Jason glanced at the newcomer by his side, then turned to face the the one he had spotted from above. Male and attractive. This would of been his lucky night if it was another coven member.

He sniffed the air, and frowned. Mixed in with Alex's own unique, yet still distinguishably Vampiric, scent, was not another. Rather, it was more dog like. Sure, his senses were not as powerful as the standardised Vampire - but he still could tell what his own kind smelled like.

"Why should we~? Besides, I don't even know who you are~" He replied. Well, that ruled out the possibility of him being apart of this coven, along with being a vampire, he thought.

He continued to stand steady in defence, yet kept his voice light - not wanting to head straight for violence.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:26 am

Alexander watched the strange male carefully, if he was what he believed him to be a fight with him could end badly for all three of them.

When the stranger ORDERED them to show him to the elder he nearly laughed out loud but kept it contained.

Alexander was about to reply sharply when Jace beat him to it. it was probably for the best. his retort would of certainly ended in bloodshed.

he simply looked at jace and smiled. this guy might actually have a back bone.

Alexander sniffed the air twice and moved into a more stable but non agressive stance. enough distance between him and the stranger so that if he did attack alex's sword would be the first to hit.

"what business do you have here?" his voice firm and authoritive.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 am

His eyes shifted from Jace to Alex and back again as the two of them spoke in order.

"You, young one." His eyes met with Jace's "I like you better."

And then his eyes shifted to Alex again. "You are a hundred years too young to be using that tone with me, child. I am your senior by centuries."

He looked back and forth between the two vampires for a few minutes in absolute silence before speaking again.

"I bring Giacinto news from Aleksandr. Show me to her."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 am

Jason locked his eyes with the non-vampire for a split second, and raised his eyebrow at the mention that he was favoured. He glanced over at Alexader as the non-vampire turned to talk to him. So, he was most probably a lot older then he originally thought. That, or he was above himself.

He hmmed in fake consideration at what the non-vampire said. "Um, no~" He shifted his weight a little. "How about this; you tell us your name, I will go and get Gia while Alex keeps an eye on you, and then you can have a little conversation with Gia that way. Rather then simply letting you lose in the mansion."

He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head. "If you had no malicious intentions, this would not be a problem, will it?"

He knew that plan had many flaws, but it seemed the best way to get him to Giacinto (if she decided to see him) with out much of a problem. But it will mean leaving Alexander here with the newcomer, who he knew nothing about. He knew Alexander can hold himself in a fight - but it was still risky leaving him here with someone unknown.

The little voice in his head started muttering about how there was a much more easier and less long winded way to go about this, but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 am

Alexander let out a small chuckle at the non-vampires comment. although he knew it was no lie, this wolf was indeed a lot older than him but Alexander had fought alot of dogs in his time. he knew how they thought.

Alexander did not move and while listning to Jace speak. he knodded in agreement and smiled slightly.

"it seems reasonable, do you accept these terms?" he stared at the wolf, never blinking.
in his mind he hoped that it would not come to a fight as even with his knowlege and skills it would be an extremely tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 am

"Reasonable enough."

He pulled the bag higher up on his shoulder, watching the two of them intently with his sharp silver eyes.

"I am Coilean." When he spoke his name, his not-so-obvious Irish accent strengthened. And then when he next spoke, it was back to neutral.

"You, young one, stay. Send...Alex-" He didnt like that the man had a similar name to his master. "To retrieve Giacinto."

His eyes rested on Alexander. "I come with the promise not to attack any vampire that does not provoke me. It is important that Giacinto's arrival is quick. What I must speak of to her is of utmost importance to her."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 am

"Jason" He greeted the non-vampire, his eyebrow raising again as he spoke in an Irish accent for that one sentance.

He blinked, then looked at Alexander, nodding at him too say he will be fine. Besides, the last thing they needed was conflict, which he felt Alexander would bring. By the looks of things, they did not seem to get on.

He sniffed the air again, then frowned at Coilean. He had his suspicion on what he might be, but it was best to check. Besides, he can never get an absolute idea with his senses.

"So, what are you? Obviously you are not a Vampire... I am guessing a some type of being related to a canine?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:42 am

Alexander smiled "Alexander" his voice cool and collected.

Alexanders eyes never left the wolfs and his hand was very ichy but he controlled himself... that is until jace asked that question.

Alexander could only just about stiffle a laugh by covering his mouth. a canine relative? hahahaha oh such a polite way of putting it.

Alexander dare not speak to 'inform' jace of the answer. mostly down to him probably blurting out some casual werwolf rascism but also he wanted to see the wolfs reaction.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 am

"It is a pleasure, Jason." His eyes slid to the other vampire for a mere second. "I cannot say the same for your companion."

He opened his mouth to answer the younger, then bristled at the poorly concealed laugh. "I repeat, I will not attack unless provoked."

His eyes slid shut and he inhaled deeply, calming himself down before opening his eyes again. "No, I am not a vampire. And yes, I am related to canines. Wolves in particular. I am a Child of the Moon."

He squared his shoulders. "Retrieve Giacinto, Alexander. My patience grows thin. I must talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 am

He shot a glare at Alexander, which pretty much told him to shut up and behave. The last thing Jason wanted was confrontation, because things will just get messy then. And in all honesty, he wanted this to go as smoothly as possible.

"So, a werewolf then?" Well, at least that cleared up the scent, and it also meant he assumed correct~ He mentally gave himself a pat on the back for that.

Still in a defensive position, he glanced at Alexander, asking him to go and fetch Giacinto before things got sticky.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 am

Alexander sighed slightly feeling Jasons glare burning into him.

"As you wish" he looked towards jace "you owe me" alexander winked at jace before running towards the mansion in search of gia.

He searched her usual spots but was no whdre to be found, the only place left was the dungeon...

He took his steps carefully down to gias domain. "MISSTRESS GIACINTO? There is a ...Were wolf in the woods, he claims to have urgent new!"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 am

The Succubus looked up from her most current prisoner, holding a whip above her head ready to strike.

"A Lycan? Who?"

She was going to slaughter the Lycan for interrupting her.

Oh well. She bent over the bound prisoner with a grin. "Stay here. I'll be right back, sweetheart~"

The prisoner cried out, tears rolling down her cheeks as she fought her bonds, screams muffled by the gag.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 am

The Lycan watched the older vampire leave before returning his gaze to the younger.

"Jason, yes?" Had he remembered the name right?

"You do not wish to fight me. Many vampire do. Many, just as Alexander there, would wish to kill me. Why are you so different?"

He was genuinely curious as to the young man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am

He grinned and winked back at Alexander, licking his front teeth as the other Vampire went out in search of Giacinto.

He turned and shrugged at Coilean, relaxing only slightly - yet still keeping his eye on the intruder.

"I guess you my Mother was friendly with a lot of species. Sure, she hunted a lot of them in her younger days, but she was also close to a lot of them... Well, the ones she did not need to kill." He shrugged and raised both of his eyebrows, as in a way to say that is why he guessed it did not matter to him.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 am

Alexander watched with a small smile on his face as gia tortured her latest victim.

"He claims to be called coilean. He is waiting with jason. "

Alexander then swiftly left the room and headed back to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 am

She blinked. "Coilean?" That name sounded familiar...

"Better go chase whoever it is out of my territory... I dont feel like dealing with Lycan today." She curled the whip and let it lash out into the centre of the room before following the younger vampire.

Coilean... That sounds far too familiar. Where have I heard that name before?

Coilean... Coilean... Coilean... Daammit, I dont remember.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 am

His lips twitched upwards into a small smile. "That sounds awfully like Giacinto. She has many friends in high places, yet she hunts them all..."

He shook his head, ginger hair floating around him like a halo. "I dont see how she can do it. Be such good friends with the same species she kills..."

He slid the bag off his shoulder and set it down at his feet. He had had that bag on his shoulder for hours. He rubbed his stiff shoulder, rotating it slowly. "She is a dangerous woman. Was your mother the same?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 am

He hmmed and fidgeted a little, unsure where his opinion stood on killing your own species. One one hand he guess it is a good way to stop unruly Vampires, yet on the other isn't it betraying your own species?

He pushed the internal conflict, and looked at the attractive werewolf as he rotated his shoulder.

"Yes, even when she mellowed quite a bit out when I was born, she was not a force to be reckoned with." He grinned a little - remembering all those poor sods that underestimated her, with her 4" 11' status and very old age.

"So, how do you know Giacinto?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Alexander hurried back as fast as he could, he was genuinely worried about Jace's welbeing. having delt with wolves in the past Alexander had learnt a decent amount of distrust and anger towards them.

Dealing with a young boy named carn was one of these stems. the poor boy was left alone and rejected by his pack.

As alexander grew close to the the location of where the pair were his heart started beating fast, memories now filling his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! Empty

Back to top Go down

!! - I Need TO See Her - !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: