Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 pm

"That would be interesting, teaming up to sate a Lycan. I'd have to gag him with you around though."

He muttered, pouring each of them a glass of wine.

"One bite from him and you would be covered in fur and on all fours...well, more than you already are."

He replied with an amused chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:13 pm

"I'm smooth as a baby, old man. See?"

In the bold way he had adopted over time, he grasped the man's hand and guided it to push under the waistband of his pants to stroke over the smooth skin of his navel and his semi-hard member.

"And you don't see me on all fours very often."

He picked up his glass of wine and took a small sip, still gripping Rich's wrist to keep his hand in his jeans. This was about all the dominance he could exert over Rich.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Rich chuckled as his hand was put down the man's pants, he stroked Dario's hardening member for a moment before pushing deeper and pinching his balls sharply.

He wasn't going to play Alpha games in front of his subs, not what Douglas was still struggling with who was in control.

"Nice, I prefer it over how you kept it before."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Dario gave a soft moan, his hips jerking upwards a little when his balls were pinched.

"Me too. At first it was a pain, shaving it all every day. I wondered how girls managed it. But now its just second nature."

He grinned widely. "I definitely get a lot of attention when I'm up on stage wearing just a thong. Best to keep myself nice and smooth for it."

Dario's hand moved to palm Rich through his leather pants. "Now, are we going to play with these pretty toys you have laid out for us, Master Richmond?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Meet Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2