Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

In need of a Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:05 am

Ti rolled over when Gabriel folded himself neatly next to him. He rested his elbows on the ground and his chin on his pressed together palms.

His blue eyes widened in shock. "Thirteen hundreds?"

Wow, that was really old.

At nineteen, he really wasn't all that old. He felt like a baby around people as old as Gabriel. Even people as old as Rai made him feel seriously young.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:36 am

"Si. It was a dark time, but my family was doing well before Lycans that had been effected by the famine found our farm. It was how I was Turned." Gabriel explained, not really going into detail, and not really caring too much either about that memory.

It was a long time ago.

"I never met my 'Sire' as such, the one that Turned me. Don't know what became of them, and never really felt a pull towards them...only this need to find a Pack and settle down a bit. The wolf in me is getting tired of being Lone." Gabriel said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 am

"You're kinda old," Ti chuckled softly with a teasing little smile.

He kicked his legs idly, the dirty laces of his converse twitching and snapping with the movement.

"It must be lonely, not having a sire. It was lonely when I left my dad." Ti gave a little grimace. It wasn't a pleasant memory, but with time he had finally started to get over the terrible situation.

With a little breeze caressing him, his blond fringe flopped into his face. He went cross-eyed and blew his hair out of his face. It just flopped uselessly in front of his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Gabriel shrugged a little.

"I guess, but mainly only because I was no longer with my family....My Sire, Never really felt a pull for it really. Don't know why. I guess there was always a little tug, but I could ignore it. My Sire's Pack killed my family, so I guess that doesn't inspire loyalty easy." Gabriel chuckled softly, a slightly sad look in his eyes.

However, he shrugged it off and snickered at Ti, especially when he saw Shanook look over, mischief in his eyes.

The Grey Wolf trotted over, tail and posture relaxed, and then suddenly licked along Ti's face and making his fringe stick up before bounding backwards amusement clear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Ti gave a soft hum.

He didn't know what to say. He really didn't know.

His eyes were wide in shock when the wolf licked his face. He blinked a few times then ruffled his hand through his hair to make it settled back down.

A few giggles sounded as he reached out to pet the wolf again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:13 pm

"Can't blame them too much...They were hungry, we all were. And they are Lycan, Wolves, and their instinct is to hunt and get food for the Pack." Gabriel said, shrugging a little.

Now that he was a Lycan, and had hunted a fair amount as a wolf, he understood the need, so he couldn't begrudge nature.

Gabriel laughed softly at the sight of Ti and stroked Shanook's fur and shook his head a little.

"So much energy today." He murmured softly in Spanish.

Shanook huffed and then leaned his head forwards to Ti's hand and nuzzled it again, showing a small apology.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Ti chewed his lip as he looked up at Gabriel through his lashes.

His gaze turned down quickly before the Wolf could notice him looking at him.

It must have been rough to have your family killed then become what killed your family. He had to admire the man's strength.

"It's okay, baby," he crooned at the wolf as his hand was nuzzled.

He began stroking the wolf again gently.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Gabriel smiled as Shanook interacted with Ti. The wolf usually didn't trust others to easy, so this was a good sgn that the other was good at heart.

He had caught the other looking at him, but thought nothing of it.

Gabriel had a slightly shocking past, but it was only a quick event in his life that had now passed and the rest was pretty simple besides the usual Lycan things and the likes.

"Where is everyone else?" Gabe asked, looking around and noting how quiet it was.

If this was how it was outside, he thought he'd spend a lot of time out here.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Shocking pasts weren't exactly a rarity here at the mansion. Everyone had somewhat of a shocking past here.

Ti himself wasn't exempt from this. His past wasn't the most pleasant. A lot had happened to him in his short nineteen years.

"I don't know. Probably inside. Eating or in the games room."

That was a safe bet usually.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:37 pm

"Hmm. In that case, I'll enjoy the peace while I can." Gabe said softly and sat back up.

He looked back up at the sky and hummed softly, the sound low like thunder and rumbling in his rib cage.

"I think I could get used to living here. Shall we head inside now?" Gabe asked with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:46 pm

"Sure. I can show you around if you want."

He could show the man where the main spots to hang out were and where he could stay.

Ti pushed himself to his feet and adjusted his clothing.

He ran his fingers through his hair to neaten it out a little.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:53 pm

"Gracias. That would be nice." Gabriel said, Standing up and clicking his back a little.

He stretched out before dusting himself off.

"Where to then?" He asked, arching an eyebrow a little and sparking up another slim cigar while Shanook gravitated back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of a Pack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2