Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Lovesick Pup

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

[O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:41 pm

"Coilean doesn't usually got along well with new people, first time I had a friend over back when I lived at the Coven, I was worried Lean was going to maul him.

You would never guess that he had a bit of a nasty streak looking at him now."

Silt replied, being a pup had changed the man a lot.

Tuzik growled in return, playfully balling Coilean over and laying on top of him with a victorious smile.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Alyosha chuckled.

He could actually see Coilean being quite violent surprisingly easy. He could just imagine the growling.

"You cannot tell a lot from pup from looking."

He knew that very well.

You'd never be able to tell that Tuzik was a hound sent straight from Hell from just looking at him. Apart from his markings, he looked just like any other man.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Silt.nodded, he could not agree more with that statement.

"He is a good boy though, loyal to a fault and protective."

Coilean always went straight I to protector mode as soon as Silt started to shiver, the pup didn't miss a beat in getting him warm.

"You and Tuzik are an odd pair, how did you come across him. Strange for a hellhound to be so docile."

He had a fair few hounds in his time and none had that kind of personality.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:58 pm

"Dogs are very loyal when treated well."

Lyo let out a deep, throaty chuckle as he leant back in his chair. He gazed up at the sky as his hands, completely idly, reached for the flick-blade in his pocket. He flicked it open, toying with the sharp blade idly.

It was something he used to do a lot back in Russia.

"Back in my homeland, I bought old book. Was not Russian. Latin. I could not understand, but I could read and speak if I concentrated. Speaking helped me read."

His tongue lashed over his lips.

"I took book with me when I left country. One thing I took except clothes and picture."

The blade seemed to dance under Alyosha's fingers.

"Here, I continued to read. Reading is big part of me now. Got bigger when I left behind Russia." He had more time now he wasn't working constantly.

"One passage caused Tuzik to come." He'd summoned a Hell Hound accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Silt just looked at Alyosha with a stunned expression.

"So you randomly read out a spell from an old book and poof! Hell Hound?

Shit man, you're lucky you didn't get a violent one, it would have torn you apart."

The demon looked over at Tuzik and hummed slightly, watching as the two pups curled up and cuddled on the grass.

"I have to admit, Tuzik is the strangest hound I have ever ran across. Whats even more surprising is that Coilean warmed to him so quickly, usually exorcists and hell hounds aren't exactly civil, though he lives with a demon which is even more bizarre."

He replied with a laugh, the whole lot of them were a bit of a freak show.

Silt had actually been learning to hide his horns and tail, looking at him now he could pass for human, just a very pale, white haired one.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:50 pm

The Necromancer nodded. "Da. That just about explains." That was exactly what happened.

With a little less poofing and a little more lights flickering and shadows swirling.

And a bit more growling. Tuzik had growled at him a fair bit.

"I have met one more Hound. She is... strange also." Pan really was strange. More strange, in his opinion, than Tuzik.

"Never be surprised about strange couples. Opposites have way of being together." He knew the old saying opposites attract all too well.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 pm

"I'm curious. What kind of hound is he? I haven't been able to get agood look at his markings to tell."

A hell hounds markings told a lot about them.

Back on the lawn Tuzik was nestled in against Coilean, licking the pup's face and neck softly, nipping him teasingly every so often to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Lyo arched a brow at the Demon.

He didn't even know Demons and Hell Hounds even existed until he met Tuzik. How was he supposed to know what sort of Hound he was?

The Rus gave a loud whistle. "Tuzik, here."

Coilean perked up in interested, tipping his head to the side at the whistle. Curiosity got the better of him and he made his way towards the two men on the patio.

He plopped down next to Silt, leaning against the Demon's leg comfortably as he looked up at Alyosha.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Tuzik's reaction was similar to Coilean, he looked up as Lyo whistled and when Coilean padded away he got up and walked over the Lyo, sitting beside him with a large smile as he nestled in against the man.

Silt's hand reached down to stroke through Coilean's hair, the pup was covered in dirt from digging and rolling around.

"You're going to need a bath tonight."

He muttered, picking grass from the Lycan's hair.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Coilean gave an excited yap, his backside wiggling to make his tail wag.

He always enjoyed bath time. He could splash around and have fun and it almost always led to something intimate with his Master. Bath time had always been fun for him.

Alyosha's brows arched up.

"Can you be this excited for bath time?" he asked his Hound, ruffling Tuzik's blood red hair.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Tuzik whined as Lyo asked that question, hiding behind his Master's legs.

He didn't like baths, they were wet and he had to stay still for too long.

"He doesn't like baths? Coilean loves them, he would soak and splash around all day if I let him.

I debated getting one of those inflatable pools for the backyard but we get down to the beach quite often."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:03 am

Lyo chuckled when Tuz hid behind his legs.

He had no hope of ever getting Tuzik to like baths, did he?

"So what type of Hound is he?" Silt's questions about the type of Hound Tuzik was had gotten him very interested.

The man's nose wrinkled. "Sea water soaked pup is no good smell." He'd had dogs way before Tuzik and the smell of sea water on a dog was not a pleasant smell.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 am

"I have to see his markings in order to tell."

Silt replied, kneeling down and patting his thighs to get Tuzik to come to here.

"Come here Tuz, lemme take a look at you."

He cooed, tuzik looked up at Lyp, unsure of if he should go to him or not.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 am

Lyo laid a reassuring hand on the Hound's head, ruffling his hair.

"Go on. He won't hurt you." Silt seemed all right by him. He didn't think the man would do anything unpleasant to Tuzik.

"And if he does something you don't like, then you can come right back here," he promised.

If Silt did anything unpleasant to his pup, Silt would have a very unpleasant Necromancer on his hands that wasn't afraid to throw his weight around.

Almost idly, he toyed with the blade in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 am

Tuzik nodded and nuzzled against Alyosha for a moment before padding out from beneath the man and sitting in front of Silt, looking up at the Demon curiously.

He took a few deep sniffs on the man's scent his eyes looking at him more intently as he tried to place his smell.

"Can I open your hoodie?"

He asked, motioning to the zipper, Tuzik nodded and pawed at it, allowing Silt to unzip it before he shrugged out of it.

"Oh that's cool."

Silt murmured, pointing out the marking on his chest.

"That part there means he was used to guard something of extreme importance at one point, successfully by the looks of it."

If they failed their task their marks were usually different.

"This one across his shoulder means he was used as a mount during the Lich wars."

He murmured, continuing on as he slowly made his way around to Tuzik's back.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Alyosha leaned forwards in interest when the hoodie was shrugged off.

He really was curious about his Hound's past.

His gaze followed the path of Silt's fingers over the different parts of the mark.

"He has more." Alyosha slid off the seat and knelt before his Hound, setting down his knife by his side.

He undid Tuzik's jeans and smirked as he motioned for him to take them off. He knew his pup wouldn't be able to do it quick enough. He hated clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Tuzik kicked off his pants before Lyo had even finished motioning, he sat on the ground with a large grin on his lips, happy to be free of the demin prison.

"The ones around his pelvis show that he had successfully had litters of pups before, a lot of hounds have trouble breeding so it is quite the accomplishment really."

Silt's eyes widened a little as his eyes trailed down Tuz's lower back.

"This one is interesting."

He motioned to his tail bone, to a rather intricate circular design.

"Shows that he was raised in the inner circle."

Given that the inner circle only had one resident it was fairly easy to guess who had raised him from a pup.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Lyo allowed an amused little snort when Tuz stripped like his jeans were on fire. No, that probably wasnt a good analogy. Tuz liked fire... Stripped like his jeans were a bath?

Didnt have a good ring to it, but it probably fit better than fire.

"The inner circle?"

He didn't know what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Silt chuckled, Lyo owned a hell hound and knew next to nothing about hell.

"The inner circle of Hell only has one resident, so if he was raised in it then that means Tuzik's original Master and the one who raised him was Lucifer."

He explained, Silt had always liked Lucifer, he had never really been very close to the inner circle but the Fallen always managed to leave his father in a foul mood, and that was enough to make him fond of him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:04 pm

"Lucifer?" he repeated monotonously.

Being bought up Christian, Alyosha had heard more than his fair share of stories about Lucifer.

He'd always thought they were bullshit.

But Lucifer was real?

"How does that work? Did I just...snatch him away from Lucifer?" The name felt alien on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:08 pm

"I highly doubt that, considering all the other things Tuzik has done I'd say he hasn't served Lucifer for a long while.

His other markings show that he has been in battle before but Lucifer is trapped in the inner circle so there is no way he could have taken part in those battles along side Tuz."

Besides you couldn't summon a hell hound that was already owned by someone else, unless their contract ended then Tuzik had to be with Alyosha.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 pm

"I see."

Alyosha allowed his tensed shoulders to relax and he gave an exaggerated sheepish grin.

"Is good to know I don't have anger of Lucifer."

Even Alyosha would be scared to be on the receiving end of Lucifer's anger. Especially if he'd stolen Tuz from him.

The Necromancer wrapped his arms around Tuz, starting a playful little wrestling match. It wasn't often Alyosha play fought. Usually only when he was in a really good mood. Play fighting just reminded him too much of his past.

Coilean gave an excited yap as the wrestling match began and wiggled his butt, whimpering as he looked up at Silt pleadingly. He wanted to play. He really wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Tuzik yapped excitedly as Lyo pounced on him, jumping on his Master as they began to wrestle, he balled the man over, each time he managed to keep Lyo still for a moment he would lick at the man's face.

Silt chuckled at Coilean's whimper, giving in all to easily as he jumped on his own pup, playfully tugging at his hair in order to provoke their own wrestling match.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Lyo grinned as Tuz licked at his cheeks each time he was pinned down.

Having a wrestling match he knew he wouldn't have to check his teeth over or clean out a few deep cuts afterwards was a little strange, but it was fun. He didn't particularly miss the sharp pain of a knee bruising his ribs or a handful of hair being yanked out.

This gentle playing was actually quite fun.

Lyo pinned Tuz down and began tickling the pup's ribs.

Besides them, Coilean had his teeth buried in Silt's neck, growling playfully as he sat atop his master.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Tuzik squirmed and cried out as he was tickled, struggling to avoid the man's fingers as he writhed about.

He pawed at Alyosha's chest, trying to push the man back so he could be free of the tickle torture.

Silt gave a groan as his neck was bitten, one that wasn't of pain, he couldn't help it, even when he was trying not to be sexual with Coilean.

He gripped his pup's bright hair, giving it a firm tug as he pulled the Lycan over onto his back and pinned him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Lovesick Pup   [O] Lovesick Pup - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Lovesick Pup
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: