Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Convention Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Darios lips pressed together at the strong reaction. There was bad blod there.

"I see." He wasnt fool enough to carry on the conversation. He knew Ricch well enough to know he wasnt about to talk about it so openly here.

"Hayden, Id like for you and Sammy to get o know each other. I want to see a lot of joint sessions between you both in the future." He rwally wanted to see his favourite sub and his favourite from thhe past rogether.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Hayden looked back up at Dario when the man addressed him.

A small smile graced his lips as he looked over at Samuel before nuzzling against Dario's leg and looking back at him.

"Maybe we could have them over for dinner?"

He asked, getting to know each other where you had to behave in front of all these people was hard, it would be easier in a comfortable place they were familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Dario noded. "I can agree to dinner as long as none of us are on the mwnu," he joked light heartedly, grinning at Rich.

Darios fingers reasd throigh Haydens messy hair. "You need to get this mop trimmed." Haydens hair was getting a bit unruly now. It was definitely time to get it trimmed.

That being said his hair also needed a bit of a trim. It was getting a bit too long.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:39 am

Rich laughed and shook his head at that comment.

"Well now I can't promise that, you boys look tasty all dressed up like that."

Of course he would never sink his teeth into anyone important to him, with the odd exception when things got heated.

Hayden gave a soft whine and pouted as he rested his chin on Dario's leg.

"I don't like the hairdressers."

Something about sitting still while someone has scissors near his head made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:40 pm

"Mmmm," Dario agreed with an appreciative purr. His boy did look good all dressed up in leather and lace. "I'll have to insist that he stay off the menu, however."

His fingers gripped Hayden's hair firmly.

"I wasn't suggesting a haircut."

After releasing his tight grip and soothing the sharp feeling at his scalp after having his hair pulled like that, Dario spoke again. "I'll ask Fawzi if she's free. She's not the best hairdresser, but she knows her way around a pair of scissors."

Fawzi was the one that usually gave his hair a trim.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Hayden hadn't been trying to be defiant, he had simply been talking to Dario as he usually did, not complaining but just expressing his opinion.

When his hair was gripped tightly he gave a surprised yelp, his hands reaching up to grip Dario's hand on instinct to ease from of the pain of his scalp.

Once he was released Hayden sat down quietly, dropping his eyes to the floor as his head was soothed.

He didn't sniffle or whine after that, he didn't know he had been disobediant.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Dario looked down at the top of Haydens head and sighed softly.

He always felt guilty when Hayden was upset.

Hayden was definitely the sort of slave that controlled the Master.

Dario snagged haydens waist with one arm and pulled him up so he was perched on his unocupied thigh. He didnt say anything but he held Hayden close to him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Hayden had been holding in any sniffles or whimpering to avoid making Dario feel guilty, but it seemed that even without meaning to he had evoked guilt.

As he was hoisted up he nestled back in against the man, his little frown wavering as he pursed his lips. He didn't know what he was meant to do in order to avoid looking like a bad slave to Dario.

Soft chuckles sounded from the opposite side of the table as Rich and Samuel watched the two of them.

At first Samuel's lips had cracked into a little smile as he had tried to suppress his laughter but Richmond hadn't tried to stop himself.

It left the two of them quietly laughing as Richmond shook his head.

"Does that remind you of anyone, Samuel?"

He asked as he looked down at his own Slave, the response of which was a nod and a soft giggle as the young Vampire moved his hand to hide the grin on his lips.

"Don't look so defeated Dario."

Richmond added as he looked over at the man with a sulking kitten on one leg and a nervous Vampire on the other.

"Every Master experiences this, we all have that one slave who tugs on the heartstrings and brings you to your knees."

It was a fact, you couldn't love someone and not feel immense guilt when you make them upset or hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:19 pm

"Yes, I remember our conversation about the slaves that own you."

Dario gave Hayden's tail a sharp jerk before returning to stroking up and down his spine.

Hayden definitely seemed to be in those ranks.

"Perhaps to redeem himself, you'd be interested in seeing him in some play?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Hayden gave a gasped moan as his tail was tugged, squirming a little in Dario's lap as arousal flashed through him.

Being sexualized in front of other people made his cheeks flush red, he was a little shy but this was still exciting.

"Now that does sound fun, I've been wondering how you handle having such a small sub."

Rich was curious to see what the boy could handle.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Dario tilted his head, pressing his lips against Ray's ear and muttering quietly in his ear. "I want you to suck me and get me hard and ready for Hayden. Think you can do that?"

He wanted Ray to join in and enjoy participating when other people were around. He knew Ray liked the idea of exhibitionism; he just had to get Ray out of his headspace and into the play. Starting off small and working their way up was the best way of achieving that.

And what was smaller than giving a blowjob in front of just a handful of people?

"You." He tugged Hayden's tail. "can bend over the table and show Rich your lovely ass."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:46 pm

Rayner froze for a minute as he processed that request.

He knew he wasn't being ordered to do it, Dario wouldn't force him if he felt too uncomfortable.

Still, he had agreed to come here and make the most of the experience, people were doing sexual deeds everywhere here, it wouldn't be anything taboo, and he trusted Dario to make sure everything would be alright.

He gave a small nod at the question, he would come out of his safe little bubble and try to have some fun.

Hayden jolted when his tail was tugged and got out of Dario's lap, chewing on his lip a little as he bent over the table, his backside stuck out in a very feline matter that showcased it wonderfully.

Richmond gave an appreciative purr.
"An ass like that on such a sweet little thing is just sinful."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 am

"Good boy," Dario purred, leaning forwards to give Ray a deep kiss in reward for pulling himself out of his bubble.

His lips skimmed over Ray's cheek and down to his neck, which he nibbled gently. He knew Ray enjoyed a good bite to the neck. He wanted Ray to enjoy himself, so doing a little to turn him on wouldn't go amiss.

Pulling away from Ray's neck, Dario smirked at his old friend.

"You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait for the show."

And what a show it would be. He was certain that Rich would love to see the show.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Rayner purred into the kiss, pleased that he had made the man happy and proud of himself for finally moving forward.

The nibble to his neck made the young Vampire moan softly as he pressed closer to the man, his neck was his weakness.

More boldly than he would have been in the past his hand dipped between Dario's legs, stroking him softly through the fabric for a minute as he waited for the fun to begin.

"Oh I am very eagerly awaiting it, I haven't seen you in action as a proper Dom to your own Subs yet."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:18 am

"I have far too much fun stealing other people's Subs." He gave Sammy a teasiny leer. "And you have such a nice slave."

Dario patted Ray's hip. "On your knees." He gripped Ray's hair in a firm hold, guiding the Vampire to kneel between his legs.

"Hayden." His hand stroked from Hayden's neck to the base of his spine slowly before giving a cheek a nice firm spank.

"You can remove your tail. You won't be needed it for a while."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:44 am

Samuel smiled over at Dario, his cheeks dusting with a soft blush at the praise.

"Hey now, don't have him swooning for you just yet."

Rich's hand petted Samuel's backside as the Slave chuckled and nuzzled back in against his Master's neck.

Rayner slide down between Dario's thighs, keeping his eyes on the man as he chewed on his lip in anticipation.

Hayden let out of a soft moan as he gripped his tail and slowly pulled on it, his entrance stretching back over the plug.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:26 pm

"Are you jealous of my ability to draw the attention of every sub I set my eyes on?" Dario chuckled with a half-smirk.

He knew Rich had little reason to be jealous of that. Rich himself was quite an eye-catching person. A lot of subs, he was sure, had been drawn in by Rich's charm.

Dario shifted in his seat, drawing closer to the edge so he could lean over and murmur in Hayden's ear. "Do you want one of us to stretch you for me or will you be willing to let Rich stretch you?" he breathed in the Shifter's ear. He'd never really bought up the idea of sharing Hayden with Rich. Honestly he hadn't thought he'd feel the want to share him, but sitting here, he couldn't get the image of Hayden bent over Rich's lap out of his head.

Even with that image dominating his mind, he couldn't just order Hayden. The boy had his choice in this, too.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:28 pm

"Not every sub, I'm sure some of them have taken one look at you and fled."

Dario was a kind and gentle man, but he was also intimidating and not every sub was willing to go through the training needed to take a man like that.

Hayden looked up at Dario in surprise as the man whispered into his ear.

He hadn't been expecting that question to come up and it took him a moment to decide on an answer.

"Umm..."

It was just being stretched, if it was Rich actually fucking him, he would have said no, he didn't know the man that well even if he was Dario's friend, he liked the exclusivity of only Dario actually entering him.

"Rich can do it, just his fingers right?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Dario shrugged. "There's no accounting for poor taste, Rich."

Poor taste or good sense. Either way, he had quite a lot of subs that actually were interested in being trained to take his rather generous length. He didn't have to even think of the ones that didn't.

The man waited patiently for Hayden's response after the initial, hesitant um.

And when Hayden did give his response, he pressed forwards to give the boy a long, deep, thankful kiss. "Thank you," be breathed against the boy's lips.

When he pulled back, he gave Hayden's ass a playful spank. "You're quite lucky, Rich. Hayden's allowing you to finger him." The human's smirk widened. "Stretch him good for me."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:37 am

Hayden moaned softly into the kiss, pressing forward against the man and smiling as he was thanked, he hadn't known that this was something that Dario had really wanted.

Honestly he had expected his human to get jealous at the thought of someone else touching him.

Rich gave an appreciative purr as Dario spoke.

"Lucky me."

He replied with a grin as he moved Samuel so he was perched on the armrest so that Hayden could sprawl out over both of their laps.

He pet his thigh softly, beckoning the boy over.

Rayner nuzzled against Dario's thigh, now that Hayden was being prepared all he had to do was get Dario ready for him.

Slowly he unzipped the man's pants, pulling them over enough that he could release his member from the tight casing.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:28 pm

If it were anyone but Rich he wouldn't have let them touch his Hayden. But he and Rich had shared a very close bond. They'd been so close at one point they had shared anything and everything.

It had shocked him a little that he had had the want to share Hayden with Rich now, but he was glad Hayden was okay with it.

"Don't be too rough with my boy, Rich."

Dario's hand slid into Ray's hair as the Vampire pulled his from his sinfully tight pants.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:44 pm

"I'll leave all the rough play for you, huh?"

Rich replied with a small grin as Hayden moved closer to him. The boy tentatively sat in Rich's lap, allowing himself to be bent over and sprawled across the two of them, his backside in the air on Rich's lap and his head laying comfortably on Samuel's thigh.

The younger Vampire's hands slid into the shifter's hair, stroking the copper lock tenderly, brushing them out of Hayden's face so Dario could watch the expressions he was sure would come soon.

Rich's large hand stroked down Hayden's back, leaving a warm path in it's wake, dipping over the dimples in his lower back, over his hips then over the gentle curve of his backside.

Hayden let out a soft purr at the tender stroking, he was nervous but excited.

Rayner kept his eyes down, he could easily imagine that they were at home, in the privacy of their livingroom as he took the man into his mouth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:02 am

"If you'd be so kind." The rough play was something intimate between he and Hayden. He didn't really want to share that intimacy with anyone outside their relationship.

Dario smiled a little when Hayden looked up at him from his place sprawled over Rich and Samuel. His gaze dropped to wtch Rich's hand smooth over his boy's smooth skin.

Unconsciously following Rich's rhythmic stroking, his fingers smoothed through Ray's hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Rich knew that Dario would be watching intently, no Master giving his slave away for the first time would be able to resist watching.

His has smoothed over Hayden's backside, dipping between his cheeks and rubbing small circles on his entrance.

Hayden gasped softly and pushed back on the large fingers, with his eyes never leaving Dario it felt so similar to how the man touched him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Of course Dario was watching intently. He trusted Rich, but any Master should be careful about letting another Master touch their subs. It was just common sense.

"Ray is very good at this." He ran his hand through Ray's long hair. "If you don't do what I asked you to, Rich, I'm worried that Ray'll finish me off before I get the chance to fuck my sweet little kitten." For being 'worried' his voice was extraordinarily flat and dry.

He was enjoying Rich's slow tease, but he was starting to feel the thrumming pleasure building up. He wanted to be able to come inside his boy. That's what this little show was all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Convention Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2