Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Convention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Rayner had been out most of the night, he had enjoyed himself, he was slowly becoming a little more comfortable around people.

He trudged back up the stairs and unlocked the apartment door before stepping inside.

Immediately Jika came bounding toward him from the bedroom, jumping up and licking at Rayner's hands.

The Vampire dropping to his knees and fussed over the pup, hugging him affectionately.

"I'm home."

He called out softly, not knowing who was here and not wanting to wake Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Dario had been enjoying some time with Jika when the door opened. The pup had moved at just the wrong time. Dario had been holding the pup in place as he sucked him off. The pup had come just as the door had opened. He'd moved too quickly, pulling out of Dario's mouth and coming over his face instead.

The man gave a little chuckle as he stood up, licking what mess he could off his face as he stood up.

"Welcome home," he greeted, appearing in the bedroom door as he wiped the mess off his cheek and licked it from his hand.

"Enjoy tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Rayner's hands stroked over Jika's face, it was easy enough to tell what had been going on by the pup's flushed cheeks.

He gave a happy little whine before padding back to Dario and nuzzling up against his leg affectionately.

When ever someone came to the door he had to run up an greet them, he liked making sure his family always got home safe.

"Yeah I did, it was nice and quiet down at the park."

At that the pup gave a little whine, he liked the park too.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:41 pm

"Oh, now you come back and act affectionate," Dario snorted good naturedly when Jika returned to his side. He stroked his fingers through the many braids and dreads in the pup's hair.

Dario smiled at the Vampire as he knelt down to fuss Jika. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

He snorted softly with a grin as he pushed Jika over and rolled him so he was on his back. His nails scratched gently over the pup's stomach. "Don't you go whining, you enjoyed what was going on here. I have the evidence all over my face."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:44 pm

"Yeah it was good, seems like you two had a fun night, where's Hayden?"

He asked glancing over at the bedroom, he doubted the boy would be out alone at this time of night.

The pup gave a soft yelp as he was rolled over but writhed happily as his belly was scratched.

He grinned and leaned up, lapping up some of the mess on Dario's face.

He had enjoyed himself, he always enjoyed his alone time with Dario.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:49 pm

"Sleeping. He tires himself out a lot nowadays."

A smirk curled Dario's lips. "He can't stay away from my cock now he knows he can take it. He'll be sore in the morning, but for now he's sleeping it off."

Dario couldn't say no to the boy when he whimpered for his cock like he did. He was starting to believe that Rich was right when he talked about Subs that were in control.

"Oh well, it's best to get the training in now. I think he'll be quite embarrassed if he can't take me for long next month."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Rayner gave a soft chuckle, he knew how tempting Dario's cock could be, he too had been enticed by it even when he thought he wouldn't be close to someone for a long while.

"Well he never does things by halves."

He replied as he sat down on the couch, Hayden always did his best, it seemed exhausting himself during sex was no exception.

"Next month?"

He asked. He hadn't heard about anything happening in a month.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:26 pm

"No he doesnt."

That was what made Hayden Hayden. The boy was always ready to do his best. He never fell short when he could help it.

"Catania does an annual kink convention. Hayden found out about it and wanted to go."

Dario tipped his head slightly. "Do you want to come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:30 pm

"A kink convention?"

He muttered as he thought that over, he could imagine what that would be like, people would be walking around in various stages of undress.

No doubt the place would be crowded and sex was literally going to be everywhere.

"Umm....I don't know if that's a good idea."

He replied after a long pause.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Dario gave the man an understanding smile. "You don't have to come."

He reached out to pet the Vampire's head and run his fingers through his hair in a comforting gesture.

"I thought I'd best ask, though. Both Hayden and Jika want to go and I don't want you to be left all alone for the entire weekend."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Rayner let his eyes slide shut as he leaned into the touch of Dario's hand, a soft smile gracing his lips.

"I appreciate the invite but I think being in a crowded place full of sex is going to be pushing my limit."

If he could barely handle a night club how was he meant to remain in control in a place like that.

"I don't mind a weekend on my own, you guys shouldn't worry about me."

He would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:40 pm

"But how far are they going to push them?" Dario asked quietly.

As much as he did care for the man's limits, he didn't want Ray to stumble to a stop and not want to push any limits at all. That would only harm him.

"With the three of us there with you, I think you'd be fine. But if you really don't want to go, don't feel obliged to."

He ran his fingers gently down the back of the Vampire's neck.

"Asking us not to worry about you is stupid."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Ray pursed his lips a little, he had come a long way in quite a short time but he knew he was holding himself back a lot out of fear.

"You guys shouldn't have to spend the weekend making sure than I'm okay when you could be having fun."

He didn't want to hinder them if this was something they were looking forward to.

"I just don't want to hurt anyone, Dario."

He added, cuddling in against the man's touch.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:48 pm

"And who says we can't do both at the same time? Looking after you isn't going to stop us from having fun."

He shuffled closer to the man and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling him to rest against him as he leant down to press a quick, chaste kiss to his lips.

"We wouldn't let you hurt anyone."

He stroked the backs of his fingers down the Vampire's cheek gently.

"I'm pretty sure I can take it as a challenge to keep you so distracted that you won't even think of hurting anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:52 pm

When Dario moved closer he leaned in against him, getting comfortable as his small smile returned.

"I know you wouldn't."

If it were up to Dario, he knew he would never harm another person in his life, but in the end the man was still human.

"How about if I promise to at least try to come down, even if only for a little while?"

He had to admit that he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:55 pm

"That would be more than perfect."

He stole another kiss from the Vampire, making this one longer and slower as he cupped Ray's cheek tenderly.

"We're not trying to ask the world of you, Ray. Just take a little chance every now and again to push yourself a little."

He kissed down the man's neck slowly, teeth grazing over his skin occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:00 pm

He kissed Dario back eagerly, he never could get enough of these gentle, caring touches.

Ray gave a soft moan as teeth gazed his neck, he tried his hardest to keep his fangs from showing.

He was trying to work on his self control.

"Alright, I can do that."

He would try to push himself, at least a little, that way he could get closer to leading a normal life.

"Hayden has nearly finished translating my book."

He muttered, he had asked the boy not to tell Dario until he was ready to share it, Hayden had spent a few afternoons cuddling Rayner as he ready it.

Maybe if Dario knew the full story he would understand a little more.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:04 pm

"Tell me as soon as you're done with it and I'll read it."

The tone of his voice put an end to this conversation; in a 'I'm trying to get it on with you, please go along with it' way rather than a 'I really don't care' way. He was more than excited to read the Vampire's novel.

Just not when his hand was slowly stroking up the Vampire's thigh.

It had been a while since he had last played with Ray in any sort of sexual way. Apart from the few kisses and the little heavy petting they occasionally got into, the two had been getting a little distant.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Rayner gave a little nod but let that conversation die as a soft shiver ran through him.

Dario's large hand running up his thigh made his legs part a little in invitation.

He hadn't been as close to Dario lately as he would have wanted.

That could change right now though.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:12 pm

His hand found the bulge in Ray's pants easily and began stroking and massaging it gently.

A deep purr rumbled in his chest as he gave the man's neck a firm nip. Enough to leave a little mark for now. He knew that mark wouldn't stay there long.

"I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you for long at the con. You'll look a treat dressed up."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Rayner gave a moan as his own hand moved to Dario's pants, tracing the line of the man's member with the tip of his finger.

A soft whimper sounded as his neck was nipped, he always got weak when it came to his neck being bitten.

His tilted his head back to give the man more access to it, he liked to be bitten and wanted more.

"Dressed up?"

He muttered with a heated breath.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:19 pm

"Mmm," he purred, nipping Ray's neck again. That whimper was delicious.

"We'll have to find you a nice outfit to wear. Hayden's dressing up pretty for the con as well. Lot's of leather and lace."

His nails scraped over the bulge in Ray's pants firmly.

"I think you'd better suit just leather. Very sexy." His lips demanded another kiss from Ray's. "I'll be wanting to take you as you stand all dressed up in leather."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Ray gave another whimper as he was bitten again, his body practically crumbling under the force of Dario's teeth.

He gasped a moan as his crotch was scraped over, his hips thrusting up into the touch.

His hand moved to unbutton Dario's jeans, unzipping them slowly.

When he went to respond the man had already claimed his lips, instead he just moaned against them, obviously agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Dario's own hands followed Ray's, unzipping the Vampire's pants and pushing into them to stroke his member firmly.

"A thong." His nails scraped up the length of the man's member. "Maybe a corset or a harness."

He purred softly. "Should I lead you around by your collar or a cock leash?"

Oh the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 pm

He released Dario's member, even now, every time he saw it, it amazed him.

It made his thighs tremble softly with desire, the sheer size of the man would leave anyone completely sated.

Ray gasped as his member was scraped again, his hips bucking upwards as his own hand circled around Dario's arousal and slowly stroked him.

All of the options were too good to choose from, he could imagine how Dario would look at him dressed like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Convention
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next