Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Serenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Serenity   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:37 am

He nuzzled his nose into Avira's hair when the younger man leaned against him.

A smile curved his lips and an amused hum. "You'll have to get used to my random spurts of Gaelic." He sighed softly, nostalgia taking over him. "There was a time when it was the only language I spoke." He missed his human life. becoming a werewolf wasn't a choice he made. Alek had decided for him and what Alek decided was law.

He shook off memories of the past and pressed his lips against Avira's ear, whispering softly. "Leannán means sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:46 am

There was more TOUCHING. Avira didn’t know why he liked and he didn’t know why it had to continue just that he did and it was. He was nuzzled, then lips brushed his ear, Avira tensed and then shivered as Gaelic was purred into his ear.

He told himself not to panic, no matter what, don’t panic. Just stay calm and don’t do anything rash or stupid.

This mansion was another shot, another chance. Why couldn’t he take it? Why was he sabotaging himself? What was wrong with him?

‘Maybe’ whispered a small voice in the back of his head. ‘Because the last time you lived in a grand house, the last time you let someone get close…everything went up in flames and your psyche was shattered.’

“I….thank you, I suppose.” he mumbled. His voice sounded raspy to his ears.

It had been a long time since that little inner voice had spoken up. He had hoped it never would again.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:53 am

He pulled back a little, eyeing Avira's face.

"Am I making you uncomfortable, leannán?" He wished the younger man would tell him if he was making him uncomfortable instead of just tensing up or trying to ignore it. He didn't want to make Avira uncomfortable. He wanted him to be relaxed and comfortable with him around.

His thumb brushed over Avira's shoulder before his hand slipped away and he returned it to the rock. He didn't push Avira away. If the vampire wanted to, he could sit up and put some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:01 am

“No, no not at all.” Avira said quickly.

His heart sank when Coilean pulled his arm away and the vampire sighed. He tilted his head back, long hair pooling against the rock as he stared up at the pale moon. His eyes were glassy and dappled with pain.

“I apologize.” he murmured. “If it is companionship you seek, I fear I am…almost entirely incapable of it. My own demons forbid from allowing me a moment’s rest it seems.”

He sighed again, closing his eyes.

Avira longed for the day he could close his eyes and sleep peacefully, not think about all the pain and hatred amassed inside himself. But that day didn’t seem to want to come.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:10 am

Coilean's lip twitched. Demons. Fun. He hated personal demons.

He rested his cheek against the top of Avira's head and hummed softly. "What you need is someone that can help you with your personal demons." His tongue ran over his lower lip. "Someone that isn't scared to get a little hurt and tread carefully at times. Someone that'll stick with you even when you're having a bad day and dont want anyone to touch you."

Exorcists helped people with Demons; gentle, caring lovers helped people with personal demons. Gentle lovers were exorcists for broken people if they went about it the right way.

"You need a personal exorcist, leannán."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am

For the first time in years, something strange happened. It bubbled up inside him, and Avira was doing it before he could think.

How long had it been? A century? More? More than a century since the last time, he knew this for certain. That was a long, long time. Even for a vampire.

And Avira laughed.

The smile curled over his lips and he laughed, soft and breathless. The sound was a little dusty, a little rusted and unused… But it was a laugh.

Avira had no idea where it had even come from.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

He arched a brow and amusement danced over his features.

"...Don't like the idea of a personal exorcist, then?" he asked with a chuckle, turning his head to press a kiss to the crown of the vampire's head.

"I think it's a good idea, personally." He trailed kisses down the side of his head and across his cheek. "A very, very good idea."

His tongue flicked over the corner of Avira's lips and then he waited.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:40 am

Avira felt a little high, his laugh having made his heart and mind both swell a little bit.

He turned his head, smile curling into a taunting smirk over his rosy lips. Suddenly this felt like a game, for a moment, his demons were locked away. Just for this moment… Everything seemed a little bit better than it had before.

“Are you offering to be my exorcist, loup rouge…?”

It had also been a long time since he had spoken French, but his accent adjusted perfectly and the words slid off his tongue easily. They tasted sweet, like honey. Avira had forgotten how much he liked speaking French.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:49 am

His lips almost fell into a pout when Avira didn't blush like he wanted him to.

But that urge left him when the vampires lips curled into a smirk and the words spilled forth.

"Perhaps, I am. Will you take me up on my offer, chéri?" he purred, lips brushing against Avira's as he spoke. It had been a while since he had spoken French. A good few years. They had touched in France in search of Giacinto perhaps three years ago. And he had always been fascinated with the language. French was the language of love, after all and Coilean adored the thought of falling in love.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:58 am

French, in an Irish accent, sounded odd, but not bad. Coilean knew what he was doing at the very least, and that did in fact appeal to Avira.

Still taking advantage of this momentary peace from his own demons, Avira’s smirk widened.

Without warning, he leaned forward and pressed their lips together, kissing Coilean softly. He could remember the last time he himself had initiated anything. But it was nice to, in a way.

He pulled back a moment later and stood up, smirking at the stunned looking Coilean. He gave him a coy, amused smile.

“It is a little early to be asking to take on such burdens, don’t you think?” he purred.

The vampire yawned, partially true, partially for show, and twirled around, turning towards the mansion.

“And now I must bid you goodnight. My companions” cats “Will be wondering where I’ve gone off to.”

Before the demons, the fear, could come back, Avira darted into the trees back towards the castle, wondering what the hell he’d just done.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:07 am

The kiss was a surprise; not an unwelcome surprise. In fact it was very welcome. And so Coilean (unlike many in his position of receiving a surprise kiss) responded, eyes sliding shut.

His expression fell into an unamused stare when the vampire pulled back and stood.

"Perhaps," he replied. "But I like you and I'm offering my services."

When he darted, the wolf shot forwards to play chase, bare arms slipping around the vampires waist and pulling him back against his bare chest. "You're not saying slán agat yet, leannán," he whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:14 am

Avira sucked in a sharp breath as arms wrapped around him. Granted, he hadn’t been going full speed, but at the same time, he had rather been expecting to be able to get away.

Though he had no idea what the Gaelic words meant he guessed it was something like ‘good bye’ or the like. Either way, they made him shiver.

However a small snarl curled his lip.

“While I appreciate your offers,” he growled. “I do not appreciate being held down or thwarted. Ravens are often docile creatures until you’ve flustered them.”

He squirmed, sliding out of the werewolf’s grasp and darting again.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:19 am

He cursed softly when the vampire darted off again.

"Well done, Coilean, you fucked up there," he applauded himself sarcastically.

He knew that giving chase again would cause more harm than good, so he turned and loped back down to the beach to retrieve his jacket and shirt.

"Slán leat, Avira," he muttered as his feet met with the sand again.

He hoped that little blip hadn't caused a rift in their budding relationship. He didn't want it to wilt quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: The Not Too Far-Away Beach-
Jump to: