Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Serenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Serenity   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 am

His lip twitched at that comment. that meant he might like him back...right?

"Then take things one step at a time, eh?" His hands dropped to his jeans and he unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled them off in a matter of seconds, slapping them down on a flat rock. Hopefully they'd dry without teh sun

That left him in only a loose pair of white boxers adorned with black paw prints.

"Accept my compliments and flirting could be the first step." He sat down on the rock next to the one he had slapped his jeans onto and reclined against it.

"And if you're uncomfortable, just say so."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 am

Avira was not pleased with himself when he found his eyes glued to the redhead.

He looked away, glaring at the ocean, cheeks heating up. Thank god Coilean hadn’t had the thought to compliment him at least.

“I don’t see how you can like me.” he murmured. “We’ve barely spoken two hours.”

There. Logic. Avira could deal with logic. He could handle logic, logic was okay. It was when things started getting into emotions and other such nonsense that he lost his grip and became flustered.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 am

He shrugged. "Don't ask me to explain my feelings. I know what I feel, not why I feel." He wasn't all that good at emotions himself.

Why did he like the vampire?

He really couldn't explain it. He didn't know the exact reason himself. They had just sort of clicked...

And they bonded through fighting.

He always did believe trading blows could express more than trading words.

His eyes slid open and he stared up at the large moon. His lips parted and he began singing.

"We're going to hell
Just because we're werewolves
We're werewolves
A-oo
A-oo
A-oo

My love it's quite a thrill
Darling I'll be your werewolf
Your werewolf
A-oo
A-oo
A-oo
"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 am

Avira almost physically felt the wall of logic between him and emotion shattering. Of course, Coilean was right. There was no ‘why’ to feeling, not really. There was a feeling and it was just there.

It WAS there. And Avira wasn’t sure whether or not he hated it. Feeling was weighty, it held you down, it made you connected to another begin. And Avira just hated it now. After what he had to live through… But maybe it was time to move on.

Maybe he should give things another chance.

Coilean started singing and Avira sighed, closing his eyes. He relaxed. Just listening to the sound of the werewolf’s voice.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:19 am

Coilean stood silently and padded towards Avira just as silently, smiling softly.

"It's 11:57 he tastes so sweet
And I want more
Just a second, lay in heaven
As my heart hit-hit-hits the floor
"

He sang softly in Avira's ear as he knelt behind his relaxed form, hopefully just revealing his closeness to the younger man.

"Soo, we're going to hell
Just because we're werewolves
We're werewolves
A-oo
A-oo
A-oo
My love it's quite a thrill
Darling I'll be your werewolf, your werewolf
A-oo
A-oo-oo
Ooh
A-oo
Ooh
"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 am

Avira tensed. Coilean was getting closer, he could smell him. He didn’t move, didn’t breathe, just waited for the werewolf to rest beside him.

He wanted to lash out, but his voice was soothing, and this wasn’t so bad. It was pleasant. The night wasn’t too cold and the ocean water was drying. Avira’s amethyst eyes flickered open and he glanced to the side at Coilean, blinking, and gazing at him wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 am

He smiled when Avira's eyes rested on him.

"Not heard that song before?" It was one of his favourite bands, but not very many people knew of the small Australian band.

"Or was my singing just so atrocious that you're speechless?" he joked with a small grin.

Luckily, he wasn't cursed with a tuneless voice like his brother. He could sing and not burst people's eardrums like Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 am

“No….it was nice.” Avira admitted. “I’ve not listened to modern music very much….”

It was silly, but Avira tended to listen to classical music, or at least instrumental. Humans seemed to be getting squeakier, more high pitched, irritating voices these days. Not to mention their repetition of lyrics, he just didn’t understand.

Coilean had a nice voice though.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 am

"Thank's, darlin'."

His eyes slid to Avira adn he watched for any sign of a reaction to the pet name. he wanted to know his boundaries so he wouldn't cross them. Were pet names acceptable or not?

"I like modern music. As much as I like some classical pieces, the rest of them bored me to tears." He smiled a little. "But the songs the drunks in the old village tavern used to belt out were amusing at times. And when everyone got drunk on the ship was always an amusing time."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:45 am

Avira thought back to old songs he used to hear, momentarily disgruntled by the sound of a pet name. He quickly smoothed over it though. Darlin’ was the farthest from a bad thing, he supposed to be honest. He’d been called worse.

“Modern music makes me jumpy.” he admitted. “Too loud and quick and….high pitched.”

Avira wrinkled his nose.

“It all sounds the same to me.”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 am

"It really depends what song you pick as to how fast it is." Admittedly, most of the songs he listened to were fairly fast. He liked quick, upbeat songs. "And the same for high-pitched songs."

His tongue ran over his lower lip as he searched for a slow song that didn't have a high-pitched singer. When he found one, he hoped he hadn't made a wrong choice in the choosing. He didn't want Avira to close in on himself so seen after he had relaxed.

"When you came in the air went out.
And every shadow filled up with doubt.
I don't know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you
"

He made sure to not lean forwards towards the man as he sang. He'd probably get the impression Coilean wanted to jump him if he got too close.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 am

Avira had looked up at the sky again, listening to Coilean speak. The ginger had started to sing and the moment he got to that one part, the vampire’s eyes flickered back to him.

He quirked a slender eyebrow. Was Coilean being literal or just singing a song he thought Avira would like? It was hard to tell.

Either way, Avira wasn’t sure how to feel about it. The last time someone had sung for him, that person had, well… Anyway. And on the other hand, if he were trying to send a message, then Avira was truly befuddled as to how to feel. Coilean was nice, and he was quite handsome as well, Avira could admit this. But he had already been stupid once since his arrival.

The roof was NOT a good memory.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 am

He gave Avira a half-smile as he leaned back, bracing himself with his arms.

"See? Not all songs are fast and high-pitched." He hoped that set Avira at ease.

As pleasant as the thought of having sex with Avira was, he wasn't going to jump into bed with him tonight. He believed in taking things at a moderate pace.

And hopping into bed a few hours after they had met was not a moderately paced relationship.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:06 am

The singing stopped and Avira moderately relaxed. Coilean seemed to expect nothing of him. That was good. He could go with that.

“Perhaps only when you sing them.”
he replied.

He looked back up at the moon. The crystalline orbs hung high in the sky, cast its white glow down on earth. Avira relaxed, just staring at it and not thinking.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:15 pm

The Lycan grinned.

"Was that a compliment to my singing or an insult to everyone else's?"

His eyes trailed over the stars, looking for and finding a few constellations. He hadn't stargazed with someone else for a while. For a moment he wondered if the younger man was actually looking for constellations or just staring at them. But then he decided that it didn't matter.

"Wanna hear something strange?"

Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

Avira felt a smile curling over his lips. What was it indeed, it wasn’t like him to compliment others. Perhaps he was going soft.

He glanced at Coilean, then looked back to the stars.

“Do tell, Coilean.” he murmured softly, watching as the stars flickered into life. Night was the perfect time. It was really the only time Avira managed to be at peace.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:53 am

"Earlier you ask if there are others around." He pushed himself off the floor and perched next to the vampire on the rock.

His eyes lifted to the moon again. "Listen to this."

He howled loudly then waited.

Moments later he was answered with a number of different sounds. Wolves, owls, cats of all description, even human sounds.

It was an odd cacophony of sounds. It sounded weird; strange.

"Most of them are in Catania," he explained, anticipating Avira to tense and wonder how close the others were.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:00 am

Avira listened. It was a mish mash of a thousand sounds all at once, all following a single, unearthly howl from his companion.

It was daunting, but beautiful. A small reminder that the whole world around you is always listening, always watching… Always waiting. He smelled no other wolves around, so there was no imminent possibility of threat at the least.

Avira leaned back, bracing himself with his arms and tilting his head back to look at the sky. The howl still hung in the air, and the sound was permanently ingrained into his mind.

How strange. He usually hated other’s company…But Coilean almost made him relax.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:29 am

"It's strange, isn't it? All those different noises really don't fit together, do they?"

Luckily, there weren't any tone deaf screams this time. Usually when he howled out like that, he got a headache from all the terrible noises people gave off.

His hand slid against the rock and the tips of his fingers against Avira's hand. His eyes trailed over his face. Was it okay to touch him?
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:35 am

Avira didn’t move as fingers touched his. At least, on the outside he seemed calm and indifferent to the touch, on the inside however, he wasn’t so easygoing. More like spazzing out over oh god physical contact don’t panic don’t panic DON’T PANIC.

“They don’t.” he agreed softly. “But they do at the same time. All the world fits together, if you know where to lay the pieces.”

Coilean’s hand didn’t move, and Avira didn’t ask him to move it either.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:41 am

He nodded thoughtfully as he ingest that opinion. Yeah, he was right...

Everything fit together on Earth. You just had to look close to see how. Vampires and werewolves, for instance. They didn't seem to fit together well. They were often described as enemies.

But it was obvious vampire and werewolves could coexist peacefully. Giacinto adn Aleksandr and, presently, Avira and Coilean.

His fingers slid over the motionless hand and rested on top casually.

"Still gives me a headache at times," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:45 am

Coilean’s hand rested over his, and Avira contemplated what to do about it for a moment. Part of him wanted to brush it off, another wanted to ignore it completely, and still another wanted to say something about it. In the end, he just let it be, vaguely aware it was there, and not really minding.

A thin smile curled his lips again.

“I imagine it would.” he murmured. “It must be quite irritating to hear all that, every time you howl.”

He leaned toward Coilean, but only slightly. At the very least he could show the wolf that he wasn’t annoying him, even if internally Avira was having a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:53 am

He gave a half-shrug. "We only howl when we want to know there are others around. The bullshit about lone wolves howling at the moon really is just bullshit..."

"Its how we communicate." His thumb slowly brushed against the soft skin of Avira's hand as his head lolled back slightly.

He began humming 'Darling, I'll Be Your Werewolf' again quietly.

My love, its quite a thrill
Darling, I'll be your Werewolf
Your Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:57 am

The sat in relative silence, Coilean humming, Avira watching the stars. It was nice, Avira realized belatedly. The feeling of the wolf’s hand resting casually atop his own, gently stroking his skin with his thumb, just sitting there with each other. It was almost innocent.

But the night was only getting older as time passed. Caterva and Ignis would be wondering where their master had gotten off to, and he needed sleep. He’d been days without it.

Tomorrow, Avira decided, he would go on a hunt. A bounty hunt, at least. He needed to do something, be productive…make these…emotions, go away.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:05 am

"So, little miss, imagine this
We're entwined and helpless
And my world turns upside down
Without you
"

He liked being able to sing openly like this. It wasn't very often he sang and he usually did it when he was alone. It had been a while since he had sang on someone else's presence.

Idly, he wondered if he'd be keeping to vampire times from now on. There wouldn't be much companionship to attain in the day if everyone was asleep. And he didn't particularly want to spend a large amount of time with Tony.

As friendly as they were with each other, Tony scared him.

...He'd bet she scares most people she meets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity    Serenity   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: The Not Too Far-Away Beach-
Jump to: