Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Waiting Game

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[C] The Waiting Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Waiting Game   [C] The Waiting Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 pm

"Wooo!"

Jem mimicked, shaking the toy a little in excitement, the boy was quite lively and excitable, it was rare for him to ever whinge or cry.

Alexis laughed at their antics, it was nice to see Jem making friends, with someone who wasn't family.

"Thank you so much for all of this."
Back to top Go down
Spiro Cosse

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Waiting Game   [C] The Waiting Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:27 pm

"That's it, bud. Awoooo." Spiro lived seeing kids excited like that. It made opening this shop that little bit greater.

"Any time. It was a pleasure to serve you. I hope to see you soon. And I hope I'll see you soon, too, little man. Don't be a stranger."

Once again he held his palm up for a high-five from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Waiting Game   [C] The Waiting Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:27 am

"Woo!"

Jem repeated again with a giggle as his chubby little hand hit against Spiro's softly.

Alexis smiled as she watched the two of them, the man was very good with children and Jem seemed to be having a lot of fun.

"Well we will definitely be back, thank you so much for all your help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Waiting Game   [C] The Waiting Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Waiting Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2