Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 am

Fabian snorted loudly, shaking his head and flipping the page of the fashion magazine he was reading.

"I swear, whoever dresses these models has no fashion sense whatsoever."

The Elf had decided on a lazy day today. His hair was up in a loose, messy bun. He was wearing his usual pajama pants. He didn't have any make up on at all. He hadn't even bothered to crawl out of bed except to take a leak and venture down to the kitchen to pick up a large bag of crisps.

He lay on his stomach, legs moving idly through the air as he flicked through the magazine laid out on the bed in front of him.

"Now that looks good." His eyes flickered over the picture of a man wearing a coal black button down shirt and some nice fitting dark jeans. That'd look good on Rick.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:45 am

Aurick made his way back into his bedroom, a coffee mug clutched in his hand filled with heated up blood.

He was once again attempting to drink bagged blood, after that incident with Kenny and Fabian he had avoided feeding from the Elf all together.

"Evening."
He grumbled slightly as he yawned and slumped down onto his bed, he had over slept and was still waking up.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am

Fabian's eyes flickered up and narrowed critically as he looked over the vampire, trying to picture him in the outfit printed on the page in front of him.

He gave a soft hum. Perhaps if the shirt was more of a dark grey colour...

"Evening, Rick."

His lips quirked up into a little half smile. Yes, it'd definitely look good on him. He'd have to see if he could weasel some money out of him without telling him he was going to buy with it.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 am

Aurick had chosen a new book from the library and lay back on the bed with his legs bent, resting the book on his knees as he opened it to the first page.

A nice quite night in sounded good, the library was well stocked so it wasn't like he was hard-pressed to find something good to read.

"Not going out tonight?"
He asked idly, it was unlike Fabian to be so casually dressed at this time at night, the Elf hadn't even put his make-up on.

His eyes didn't leave the page as he spoke, though he could focus on two things at once.

Aurick brought the mug to his lips and took a large sip, gulping it down with a slight look of distaste. He still hated blood bags but would force himself to drink them until it became easier, he could not remain so spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 am

"Nah."

He grinned, green eyes sparkling. "I think today's gonna be an 'annoy Rick until he pulls his hair out' day. We're long overdue for one of those, don't you think?"

Days like that didn't happen often, but when they did, Fabian was sure to throw his entire being into fulfilling his mission of the day.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:03 am

The vampire's mismatched eyes glared over at the Elf fleetingly before returning to his book.

"Not in the mood to put up with you tonight, Fabian. Don't test my barely existent patience."

He shook his head, if the Elf decided he wanted to annoy him all night he was in for an ass kicking.
Trying to change from Elf blood to human blood was like a drug addict trying to get clean, he was edgy and more prone to snapping in his current mood from the withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 am

"That makes it easier to get my job done."

Fabian stood and waltzed over to Rick's bed, letting himself fall heavily onto the bed next to Rick with a cheery little hum.

"So, what are we reading?" he asked, resting his head on Rick's shoulder, green eyes flickering over the page.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 am

"I'm warning you now, I take no responsibility for my actions if you try to get on my nerves."

Despite being constantly grumpy Aurick's moods didn't usually fluctuate that much but tonight he was worst than usual.

He took another drink from his mug and set it down on the bedside table, with Fabian on the bed he didn't want to risk spilling it.

"Old English folklore about Vampire's, quite amusing."
One little joy that Aurick indulged in was lore about supernatural creatures, more often than not they were completely wrong but it made for a funny read.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 am

"What crawled up your ass and died? You're in a worse mood than usual."

And as usual, Fabian was letting his mouth run away with itself and say whatever it pleased.

He clucked his tongue, eyes passing over the words in the book as he nuzzled closer. Getting all together too close to the Vampire was always a god way to piss him off.

"What's so interesting about Old English folklore?" After a pause he asked: "what do the Old English say about Elves?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 am

Aurick ignored the first question, he had told the Elf he was in a bad mood and he should've just left him alone.

The Vampire tensed up slightly as Fabian got too close, the last thing he wanted right now was to be this close to the man, not when he was prone to lashing out.

"They say that Elves are annoying little shits who should bugger off before a annoyed Vampire throws them off the bed."

He replied as he cast him a sideways glance, his eyes narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 am

"I get the annoying little shits part, but at what point does it say we should bugger off in that book of yours, Rick?"

He leaned over, flicking through a few pages of the book, arching a brow.

"I can't see anything in here about Elves having to bugger off. Care to show me where it is, Rick?"

His gaze turned back to the vampire and he cocked his head to the side, eyes alight with mock curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 am

Aurick growled as Fabian leaned over and messed with his book, he could not stand people reading over his shoulder and what was worse, the Elf was messing with his book.

"It's right here."
He muttered and snapped the book shut, hitting the Elf over the head with it.

He exhaled heavily and grabbed his drink, taking another large sip, he was hungry and pissed off, hopefully a little food would quell him for now.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 am

"Owww."

He rubbed his head, glaring at Rick. "What was that for?"

The Elf pouted and sprawled across Rick's lap. "That hurt. You're so mean, Rick." The same whiny tone that always annoyed the Vampire crept into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:43 am

"I warned you, I am in an insanely foul mood, I haven't got the energy to put up with your whining and constant questions."

He muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes as he tried to calm himself down, to no avail.

"Get off me."
He growled, pushing the Elf away.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:45 am

"Whatever crawled up your ass must have been big if your mood is this shitty."

He pouted when Rick pushed him away.

"Don't you want me, Rick?" He laid out on the bed, facing the man, arms crossed and chin resting on top of them.

"You love having me around."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 am

"No. No I don't want you not piss off before hurt you on purpose."
He growled, glaring down at the man before scoffing and bringing the mug to his lips again.

The blood was not making him feel better, it didn't sit well in his stomach and made him feel queasy.

"No, you have deluded yourself into thinking that and as such you refuse to leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 am

"You're lyyyyyying," he sang, rolling onto his back, tilting his head back, unknowingly baring his neck, and grinning widely as his eyes fell on Rick'd face.

"You so want me."

He laced his hands together on his muscular stomach, green eyes glittering.

"Stop lying to yourself and admit that you want me and love having me around, Rick." The Elf stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:07 am

“Don’t lay like that.”
He growled, he was hungry and trying to stay away from Elf blood, Fabian was not making it easy with how he unknowingly presented his neck in such a suggestive way.

Aurick knew he wasn’t doing it on purpose but the hunger inside him reared its head and his stomach churned, wanting to reject its contents and sample something sweeter.

“Why don’t you go out and find someone more enjoyable to be around.”

At the moment he would have given anything for the Elf to suddenly decide that he wanted to go out instead of staying here being bored.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 am

"Why not? What's wrong with lying like this?"

His brows furrowed a little in confusion but he didn't move from his position. What was so wrong with lying like this? He had done it hundreds of times before around Rick. What was so different now?

"I only know Kenny. But if you really want me to go to her..."

Fabian sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 am

The hunger within him roared as he lay there, perfectly presented like an offering for him. He could feel his fangs forcing themselves to extend and images of tearing into the Elf’s throat ran through his mind.

Kenny…

Another Vampire had claimed him, the more animalistic side of him was displeased, wanting to drain the boy and claim him himself.

Aurick’s eyes widened as he realized what he what he had been thinking, those sickening images and the churning in his stomach set him over the edge.

He practically flew onto his feet and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind him and rushing to the sink, throwing up the contents of his stomach in a violent heave.

He gripped the edge of the basin, his arms shaking as he tried to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 am

Fabian blinked in shock when Rick bolted.

He had expected a threat or an insult. He had expected the man to pull him back and keep him away from the other vampire bodily. He hadn't expected the man to run and (the Elf winced at the sound coming from the bathroom) puke up.

Was he throwing up over the idea of him going to see Kenny? No, no of course not. Fabian was just being stupid and hopeful there.

Rick didn't care what he got up to unless it impacted himself. Fabian having sex with a woman didn't impact the man at all.

The Elf stood and padded to the bathroom, knocking on the door gently. "Rick? Rick, are you okay?" He tried not to let the worry he was feeling seep into his voice but he knew he had failed completely.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 am

The Vampire heaved again, it couldn’t really be called vomit, he was only bringing up blood, it was all he ate so his body had nothing else to offer.
He took in a panted breath, turning on the sink to wash it all away; he sighed and slumped against the wall, sliding down it until he sat against the tilted floor.

He grimaced as Fabian knocked at the door, no doubt he had heard all of that, he ran a shaky hand through his hair and looked at the door.

“I’m fine.”

He grumbled, wiping the blood off of his chin on the back of his hand.

“Just...just piss off.”

He shook his head and leaned it against the tiled walls; the images that had gone through his mind were enough to make him physically sick.

Aurick wanted Fabian, he wanted to claim him in the most vampiric sense, drain his body and leave him marked with his own fangs.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:42 am

"Sod that for a lark."

That was perhaps the most English thing he had ever said but he wouldn't comment on that now. He'd save it for later and accuse Rick of trying to brainwash him into becoming British another time.

No, right now he was worried about Rick.

In all the years he had known him, not once had he thrown up.

The fact that he had now was scaring the Elf immensely.

He jiggled the handle then bashed against the locked door with his shoulder. "Come on, Rick, let me in." Let me know you're all right.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 am

Aurick sighed and shook his head, of course Fabian would fret like a woman over a little bit of vomit, keeping him out would only make him frantic.

"I swear if you bitch at me for making the sink dirty I am going to punch you in the head."

He replied, playing it off as nothing as he reached his arm up to unlock the door, trying to wipe the last of the blood off his chin before he entered.

Last edited by Aurick on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 am

As soon as he was inside and in front of Rick, he dropped to his knees.

His hands cupped his cheeks, looking down at the man worriedly. "Are you okay? What made you sick? You better not be getting ill, Rick; God knows I won't be able to look after you."

Fabian could barely look after himself when he was perfectly healthy, let alone a sick vampire.

One hand pulled away from the vampire's cheek. He licked his thumb then wiped away a smear of blood gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next