Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:45 am

Dick laughed as Fleck groaned behind him. He tilted his head to try and see Fleck's face.

"It's not embarrassing."

He gave Fleck's hands a squeeze.

"I think it is sweet."

It made him feel a lot more confident in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:11 am

"Oh, you would."

He pressed a kiss to Dick's cheek when Dick turned to get a look at his face, which was slightly pinker than usual.

"Just wait until I meet your family. They'll tell me all sorts of embarrassing things and you'll be in exactly the same position as I am now."

Embarrassed as fuck and wanting his family to stop fucking telling his boyfriend shit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 8:54 am

His smile flipped and his heart sank.

How he would love to introduce Fleck to his family. Sit down and have a meal. Laugh about the stupid things he has done. See his own mother great Fleck like a son as Fleck's ma did to him.

Despite the obvious, it would have never happened. He was pretty sure his catholic devoted, 16th-century family would not welcome Fleck with open arms as Dick's partner.

He twisted the silver ring on his finger in thought.

He didn't want to admit they were all dead. It is bound to bring up too many questions. Maybe not now, but later. Besides, he didn't want to lie to Fleck.

Although... there was one person that would more than happily sit Fleck down and tell him all of the embarrassing stuff Dick has done other the years.

Dick's lips quirked after a stretch of silence.

"Won't let it happen. I will introduce you Gia and then we will be gone."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 8:58 am

Fleck gave a low, rumbling chuckle.

"That's not how that works. They'll share embarrassing shit somehow. Even if they have to chase us around the house to do it."

From his experience, especially if they have to chase them around the house to do it.

He was actually looking forward to finding out all the embarrassing shit Dick's family could share.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:03 am

He closed his eyes and groaned, head hitting Fleck's chest.

"She won't bother chasing us, she will probably time her entrance perfectly. There is no escaping her."

Honestly, he kinda hoped that he wouldn't have to introduce Fleck to Gia. He didn't even want to bring Fleck to the mansion. He wanted to keep "his world" and "Fleck's world" very separate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:06 am

Fleck laughed, hugging Dick closer when his head fell back against his chest. He shifted so he could press an upside down kiss to Dick's forehead.

"Those are the worst kind of family members. Their timing is always the absolute worst, and there's always something terrible on the horizon."

He was still looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:12 am

Dick found himself laughing as well, his hands resting on Fleck's biceps as he felt a kiss press against his forehead.

"No, the timing is perfect. For her."

He squeezed Fleck's biceps.

He wasn't looking forward to it.

"I require more embarrassing information before you meet her. She is bound to outdo your family."

They had over five centuries worth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:21 am

"Always the way."

His family was like that, too. The timing was perfect, if you weren't Fleck.

"Want me to supply some? Save it coming from my family. Up until I was fourteen, I slept with a teddy bear. My nephew now has the bear. For years I was so scared of the sound that the toilet made that I used to either refuse to flush the chain when I was done, or cry when I had to flush."

He paused in his embarrassing story telling to pepper Dick's cheek with little kisses. "Even now, I scare myself when I sneeze. Are those embarrassing enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:33 am

Dick tried to hide his laughter behind his mouth. It failed. Horrible.

It was difficult to imagine a large, muscular twenty-one-year-old cuddling a bear and crying over a flushed toilet. It was hard to even imagine Fleck as a child.

Dick wiped a tear away from the corner of his eye.

"They are pretty cute. I think we should have a competition and see whose is the most embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:36 am

"Laughing at me, huh?"

He dug his fingers into Dick's stomach lightly, tickling him relentlessly.

"That's not very nice, Dick. Don't laugh at me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:44 am

Dick laughter switched into a shriek.

He leaned forward, curling into himself. The glass of wine found itself on the end of the bed while Dick's hand's pried Fleck hand's away from.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 am

Fleck let Dick pull his hands away from him without a fight.

"Done laughing at me, huh, punk?"

He leaned forwards again to kiss over Dick's cheek again. "C'mere." His arms wrapped around Dick's stomach again, pulling him back against his chest again as he settled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:52 am

"I'm done! I'm done!"

He almost felt sorry for tickling Fleck on the beach the other week. Almost.

Dick rested his arms over Fleck's and sunk into his hold with a sigh. He eyed the empty glass at the end of the bed.

"It was a good thing that wasn't full."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:54 am

Fleck shrugged.

"I've had to wash blood out of these sheets so many times that a bit of wine doesn't worry me."

He didn't care if a little wine spilled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:56 am

Dick frowned and tilted his head to look at Fleck from the corner of his eye.

"Blood?"

Why the hell was Fleck washing blood out of his sheets?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:02 am

"Don't look so worried."

He gave Dick's stomach a little squeeze.

"A couple of the bitches like sharing a bed when they're feeling lonely, and it can get a little messy when they're in season."

He'd woken up to a dog curled up by him with a patch of blood on whatever she was lying on, on more than one occasion. Washing the blood from the sheets was a natural thing.

"And very occasionally I get nosebleeds on particularly nasty, hot days."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 am

The tension in his shoulders left. It was very easy for him to assume the worst.

"Not everyone casually mentions they wash blood out of their sheets."

Not everyone being half of the human population.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:39 pm

"I come from a family that over-shares everything. Allow me this."

His family was extremely open with each other, and that translated over to his friendships and relationships.

He'd dealt with the female side of his family (and uncle Matt) over-sharing their period-drama since he was a baby. Talk about washing blood from the sheets came at least every month from someone in the family, so it didn't seem so strange for Fleck to share.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Dick shook his head with a smile.

"It is lovely you're all so close."

Although over sharing wasn't Dick's thing. There were something things he didn't want to know and things he didn't want others to know.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:48 am

"Eh, you'll start to find it weird soon enough."

A lot of his friends did. Initially they all thought that it was sweet that his massive family was so close, but after a while they started to find it strange.

Their family was frightfully close and it made quite a few people quite uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:14 am

Dick turned and pressed a kiss on Fleck's cheek

"It can still be weird and cute."

Turning to look forward his attention was on the empty glass at the foot of the bed.

"Time for another glass I think."

He crawled on his hands to grab the glass at the bottom of the bed. For a rare moment, he completely forgot he was wearing nothing but an oversized shirt and a pair of tight boxers. His back curved as he reached out for his glass. When the glass was back in his grasp, he sat back on his heels and smiled at Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:20 am

"Yeah, sure."

Fleck was just a simple man. And, as such, when a temptation was presented to him, he found it hard to deny himself.

Especially when that temptation was a view of his boyfriends ass.

He smartly said nothing as his eyes roved slowly over Dick's backside, and when his boyfriend sat back on his heels and smiled at him, his lips quirked up in response. The upwards turn of his lips looked more like a smirk than a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:32 am

Dick locked eyes with Fleck. Completely unaware where those brown eyes have been wondering.

He handed the glass over to Fleck.

"I will have another large white wine, please."

He continued to give Fleck a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:34 am

"You will, will you?" Fleck arched his brow as he was handed the glass.

"If that's how we're working, I will have a kiss before I do anything else."

A crooked grin curled his lips, matching Dick's cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:46 am

With no hesitation, he leaned up and pressed a kiss against Fleck's lips. Soft and slow. His eyes fluttered close as he took his time. His free hand rested on Fleck's hip.

With wearing spandex all; making out with his boyfriend on two, occasions with family dangerously close; running across the hallway half naked; he felt he could kiss his boyfriend with confidence.

When he parted he didn't move all the way back. He stayed close, their noses bumping together. A blush crawled up his neck, returning full force.

He swallowed.

"How about now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: