Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:49 am

"Hmm... no. I need more persuading."

His hands found Dick's hips, holding him in place as he waited for his second kiss. Dick wasn't going anywhere without him receiving it.

Fleck would sit here all night if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:58 am

He pouted.

"Well, I thought that was a perfectly good payment."

Still, he leaned back in to capture Fleck's lips for another kiss. Less soft and gently. His mouth parted to slide his tongue along Fleck's lower lip.

He shifted. Turning around to sit more comfortably in front of Fleck instead of twisting awkwardly. Both of his hand rested against Fleck's bare chest, the cool glass still in one.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:01 am

Fleck shivered when the cold glass pressed against his bare pectoral muscle, a full body shiver. Fleck was quite sensitive to temperatures.

His hands gripped Dick's hips firmly for a second before gently nudging him away.

Any more and he was going to be spending some time alone in the bathroom.

"It was plenty. I'm just greedy."

He pressed a peck to Dick's lips then shifted off the bed. "White, right?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:09 am

As he was nudged away he gave Fleck a lopsided smile, cheeks rosy.

"I think greedy is an understatement."

He tugged at the shirt as he sat back down on his heels, ensuring it was somewhat covering the tops of his legs.

"Please."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:12 am

"Well." He just shrugged.

He could deal with being greedy.

"I'll be back soon. Feel free to grab Margie if you want some company."

He donned a thin robe hanging on the back of his door and headed out in search of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:24 am

He spent a while on the bed, playing with the hem of the shirt, before moving to kneel in front of Margie's enclosure. He didn't want to take her out. Not with the little experience he has handling reptiles. Besides, he was content watching her.

She seemed to eye him up in the cage. He cocked his head and she mirrored him.

"It is a little weird that you have been watching us this whole time."

The only response he got was her cocking her head the other side.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:32 am

When Fleck returned, he was wiping a green smear off his cheek, grinning and triumphantly holding up a bottle of white.

"I had to fight Miss Martian for this. Luckily, Dick Grayson is the superior fighter, even if he isn't in costume."

No one could beat Dick Grayson's superior power.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:37 am

He broke his staring contest with Margie to smile at his boyfriend.

"I don't know who Miss Martin is, but thanks."

He tapped the top of his cheek. The same spot on fleck's cheek that was smeared green.

"It's still there."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:39 am

Fleck set the bottle of wine down next to the red that was already there and grunted as he wiped at his cheek again.

Naturally, he completely missed the spot.

He wouldn't have his nickname if he could actually clean paint from his skin efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:48 am

He rolled his eyes at what he witnessed.

Standing up, conscious of pulling down the hem, he grabbed a couple of tissues from a box and made his way over to Fleck.

"Move your hand."

He rested one hand on the back of Fleck's neck as the other worked on rubbing at the skin. Gentle enough to not irritate, but firm enough to take away the body paint.

Dick's eyebrows knitted together as the paint didn't come away easily. It took a few tries. In all honesty, it would have been easier if the tissue was wet. But this was the twenty-first century and he wasn't about to dab the tissue on his tongue.

With a sigh, he stepped back.

"Best I can to I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 am

His hand dropped obediently, and he even stooped just a little so Dick wouldn't have to reach too far up.

When Dick stepped back, Fleck followed him, leaning down to press a kiss to Dick's cheek.

"Thanks, babe."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:04 am

The term of affection, as cringy and cheesy as it was, set the butterflies off in his stomach. He looked up at Fleck through his lashes, curling a loose stand behind his ear.

"No problem."

He looked down at the bottles in interest.

"Also I asked for a large glass, not a bottle." The cheeky grin found it's way back on his lips. "The waiting service tonight is terrible."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:07 am

"I'll just have to take this back then."

He made to grab the bottle, playing out actually taking the bottle back.

As if he would.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:19 am

"Hey, I paid for that!"

Dick made a playful swipe of getting the bottle into his possession. He held it protectively against his chest.

"I may have to speak to the manager."

The horrible dreaded words that people liked to use on him when he worked at the cafe. It was very difficult to hold his tongue but it was always worth it to watch an old Italian lady put the customers in their place without even raising her tone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Fleck laughed.

"This fine establishment is mine." He made a grand gesture to his room. "What can I do for you today, sir?"

He tried to put on a formal voice as he put on the air of 'manager' but he struggled to hold back his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Dick pursed his lips as he held in his laughter. Fleck looked ridiculous, putting on that voice half naked in his room. As soon as Fleck started laughing a few giggles escaped Dick, but he managed to keep most of his laughter under control.

"Well first of all your staff are expecting me to pour my own glass. Secondly, I have been overcharged. And finally, they should be fined for indecent exposer."

With each point he made he held up a finger.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:31 am

Fleck's lips twitched.

"With all due respect, sir, if you didn't want to be ripped off and exposed to a man's body, then you shouldn't have come to a tourist trap."

Overcharged for drinks and exposed to a half naked body? That sounded like an ordinary tourist club.

He took slow but purposeful steps towards Dick, until he was stood intimately close with him. His hands found Dick's hips, thumbs rubbing teasingly over his clothed hipbones.

"But I'm sure we can find some way to satisfy you after such poor attempts thus far." Was his voice just a tad lower then? His voice was definitely a tad lower.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:02 pm

The word sir uttered from Fleck caused a tug in his lower abdomen. It was stupid that the word caused that effect. He was used to being called sir all the time - especially back in the day. But coming from Fleck's mouth, it just sounded lewd.

Dick held his ground as Fleck strode over to him. It took all his willpower not to look away.

As soon as those hands were on his hips he was sure he would melt.

There was definitely a noticeable drop in Fleck's voice. Dick's adam's apple bobbed.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:13 am

A crooked grin curled his lips. Lips peeled back over his white teeth. They looked even whiter against his deeply tanned skin.

"I could make suggestions, but you're the customer, sir. You know yourself, so tell me exactly what I could do to make it up to you."

His shoulders hunched a little, bringing him down slightly so his face was closer to Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:29 am

Heat spread from the tip of his ears and down his neck. Then lower. Dick was a little unsure if he never wanted to hear that word from Fleck again, or if he wanted to hear it over and over again.

As Fleck leaned in he tilted his head up. They were almost nose to nose. Mouth to mouth. Blue eyes flickered down.

He knew exactly what he wanted.

He just wasn't sure if he was ready.

"A sincere apology first."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:34 am

His little grin widened, brown eyes alight with laughter.

"I sincerely apologise for the lack of decorum my staff have shown you while you've been here at my fine establishment, sir."

His voice kept that almost ridiculous flair about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:50 am

There was the little word again. It made him wonder if the effect it was having on him was normal. Even with how ridiculous the situation was.

"Secondly, I want free refill service for the rest of the night. And that means in the glass not just passing me a bottle."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:17 am

Seemed like a pretty simple task.

Refill his glass whenever he wanted it. There were worse things he could be asked to do.

"Yes, sir. With a smile on my face." Hows that or customer service?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:26 am

He was sure Fleck was doing it on purpose now, and he couldn't stand it anymore.

Putting his weight on the tips of his toes he leaned closer, closing the gap between them. Kissing fast and eager. His arms circled around Fleck's neck, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:29 am

Dick's kiss was more than welcome, and ended up with Fleck hunched over a little more, which would certainly put a crick in his neck soon, grasping tightly at Dick's hips and kissing back just as eagerly.

He was right. Soon he felt an ache begin to form in his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: