Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Worst Idea to Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:22 am

His eyes quickly flickered to Fleck as he watched Giacinto's fangs dropped. Back in the day, it would have sent people running and screaming for their lives. Now people tend to think it was some sort of special effects.

So Fleck probably thought they were crazy or monsters.

He turned to he was facing Fleck fully, hesitating, then taking a step forward.

"Fleck-"

He didn't quite know what to tell him.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:04 am

Fleck inhaled slowly then exhaled just as slowly.

After a moment his eyes turned to Dick. "Okay."

Giacinto gave a little laugh. She handed both cups to Dick and turned to leave. "You're all the same."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:07 am

"Okay" must be good, right? So he believed them? Fleck wasn't heading to the hills either, so that must be good sign.

He took the cups this time, not bothering to say goodbye to Giacinto as she left.

He couldn't look Fleck in the eye. Unsure on what to say. Apologizing felt like a good start - but it wasn't like he lied to Fleck. Hiding it from him - yes - but not lying.

He heisitated, than said: "Do you want to ask anything?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:09 am

"What do I need to know?" was his immediate question.

It was the most important question in his mind right now.

What did he need to know to be able to help Dick out? To make things easier for him. Was there a certain thing he could do, or certain things that he shouldn't do to make things easier for Dick?

He needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:18 am

That took him off guard, blue eyes flicking up to look at brown eye.

"Well, for a start, the myths and legends are true. We drink," he paused for a second then continued, "you know, human blood. To survive."

His attention turned to look down at the warm cup in his hand. It made his stomach turn.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 am

"Yeah. Giacinto had, um, suggested as much." Suggested was such a mild way of putting it. She'd pretty much just shoved the fact in his face in the most blunt way possible.

"Do you drink...from certain people?"

How did one go about asking their boyfriend who he drank blood from?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:33 am

He had to smile at what Fleck said. Suggesting was not the word he would use.

"I just use blood bags at the moment. It's easier."

He never asked where Giacinto got them from. He had a feeling he didn't want to know.

"But before, I did feed from people. Either strangers or people I knew... I've never really enjoyed it, though."

Drinking from people felt personal. Uncomfortably personal. There was always a sense of intimacy when feeding - which he never enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 am

Blood bags. Okay, so he didn't get uncomfortably close to other people.

"Before...when?"

This was where he found out that Vampires had ridiculous lifespans and his boyfriend was like a thousand years old or something.

...Did that make Dick a cradle robber?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:47 am

"Before we lived in the mansion."

He paused again. Now to hit Fleck with the other piece of news he didn't want to admit too.

"That was over twenty-five years ago... I am over five-hundred years old, Fleck."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:00 am

So he hadn't drank from anyone in twenty five years. That was a long time. He hadn't drank from anyone since before Fleck was even born.

And he was over five hundred years-

Now Dick was a confirmed cradle robber, did that make him a gold digger, going for a man way older than him? That, also confirmed, had a fair amount of money.

Shit, he was a gold digging whore.

A silly little smile kicked the corners of his lips upwards.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 am

His eyes were still downcast and he missed the sly smile that formed of Fleck's face.

Now it was all out there, it was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. Fleck seemed fine with it too... if was almost weird. He expected something close to anger or upset.

"Is there anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:15 am

"Can we go see more of this place?"

Dick was obviously uncomfortable with this conversation and he itching with curiosity, but not at the expense of his boyfriend.

He could find out what he needed to know when situations came up, or ask things when Dick was less uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:25 am

He smiled at Fleck request. It was nice to know he didn't have to info-dump Fleck.

"Sure."

He offered the orange juice he was holding.

"Mind taking this first?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:27 am

"As long as you don't actually make me drink it."

He took the glass and peered down at the brightly coloured opaque liquid inside.

"I hate orange juice."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:33 am

He finally looked up, expression easy and shoulders relaxed.

"Then we can just hold both our cups awkwardly."

He was still going to stand by that he wasn't going to drink in front of Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:41 am

"Sounds like a plan."

He threw his arm over Dick's shoulders as they began walking.

"So... Do your fangs come out if you're, like, turned on? Is that how you made me bleed on Halloween?"

He remembered that night very vividly, but that one fact was hazy. How did Dick make him bleed? Obviously now he knew it was his fangs. But why had they run out?

Half of him wanted to know, the other half just wanted to tease his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:54 am

His face rapidly turned bright red.

Fleck hit the nail on the one.

"I am not answering that!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:57 am

Fleck grinned widely. That was answer enough.

"Hey, I'm not gonna complain that my boyfriend gets fang boners when he's making out with me."

He kissed the crown of Dick's head, then laughed, hugging Dick tight.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 am

The blush on his face darkened.

"Please don't call them fang boners."

This was embarrassing enough without Fleck creating rediculous names.

He let Fleck kiss and hug him, unable to stop the smile crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:04 am

"What, don't think the phrasing will catch on?"

Fleck pursed his lips and thought hard.

"Nope, can't think of anything better to call them. Fang boners is just gonna have to stay."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:13 am

Dick was one-hundred percent sure that someone had already concise that phrase.

"If you keep saying that I will never have one again."

He was laughing now, mostly in surprise he made that joke.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 am

"Please, I'm way too sexy for that."

Fleck huffed playfully and fluffed his hair, which was down and hanging over one shoulder today.

"I bet you get fang boner just thinking about me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:19 am

He pressed his face to Fleck chest, to hide his face.

"I am not answering that, either."

There had been multiple occasions where he had more than a fang boner just thinking of Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:33 am

"That is all the answer I need."

Dick's non-answers were more expressive than his actual answers most the time.

It was so easy to figure out when he wasn't being truthful, and when something embarrassed him.

His boyfriend was so entertaining.

"SO what are you going to show me next?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:42 am

"The library? It is one of the rooms I use the most."

There maybe another supernatural being hanging around there. But now that Fleck knew he was a vampire, explaining about werewolves and elves should be a breeze.

He just had to hope that they don't have an agenda against human. If so, he will steer Fleck very quickly out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Worst Idea to Date
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next