Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] The Travelling Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

[C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:47 am

"Sure!"

He brightened up a little, hoping that introducing Ti to everyone else will do the same.

"Belen, come meet Ti!"
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:54 am

Belen jumped up at the call of her name and ambled over.

Both their eyes widened with recognition when they met and twin big smiles formed on their faces. Ti jumped up to hug Belen.

"Tibor! I wasn't so sure it was you when I first saw you. I mean, what are the chances? We were two galaxies over the last time we saw each other. How are you doing? Well, I hope. You look good, apart from talking with that human. These look good." Belen pulled back to cup Ti's breasts, and both of them burst into laughter.

"They're very good. They've had a lot of attention." Ti grinned at Amr over his shoulder. "I can't believe it's you! I didn't think I'd see you again after that night. It's so good to see you!"

The two hugged again fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:14 am

Amr was surprised to find they already knew each other. Them getting on well wasn't a surprise.

He gave Ti a wink as he grinned over his shoulder at him.

"I see introductions are not necessary then?" He joked as they hugged again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:18 am

"Oh no!" Belen replied. "I know this one very well. We had a very intense week together two years ago standard."

"Was it that long ago?" Ti huffed in surprise. "The time's passed so quickly."

Belen hugged Ti closer then relaxed, leaving one arm wrapped around his shoulders. "I know. Time has been passing so quickly now." She ruffled Ti's short hair playfully. "I have to know, do I still hold the lead?"

Ti's cheeks flushed purple, but he nodded, which had Belen grinning smugly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 am

Two years standard? Amr still needed to find out what standard was.

Amr noted the blush on Ti's cheeks. He grinned and slung an arm around Ti's other shoulder, his and Belen's arms crossing.

"Lead? Care to elaborate? I'm feeling a little out of the loop here."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:33 am

"Well, this fine young man is a very difficult man to please. It can take a lot to draw an orgasm out of him," Belen began shamelessly. "But when you do, you can always drag more and more out of him. He's a multiple orgasmer, and that is so fun to play with."

The tall orange Alien grinned widely. "And I hold the record for the most orgasms wrangled out of his fine body in one romp."

Clearly Belen was proud of this.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 am

There was a little bit of heat in his cheeks as he listened to Belen talk.

Amr already figured that Ti was difficult to draw an orgasm out of. Hearing it from Belen left him feeling a lot more accomplished, and the little bit of ego that was broke with how long it too him mended.

"Have to ask: How many?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:12 am

"Do you really want to shatter your poor fragile little ego with the answer to that?" Belen teased with a easy grin.

"Belen," Ti warned, half seriously. Ti was in two minds about letting Amr know the answer. It wasn't shame that was stopping him. That wouldn't hold hi back. But he liked Amr and didn't really want Belen to damage his ego with the answer.

"Looks like the boy has spoken. You'll just have to forever live without the knowledge of how many orgasms I pulled out of this boy in just one fuck." The one and only time Belen would stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 am

"What? No! Come on, you have to tell me now!"

He didn't care if it damaged his ego. He had to know. He needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:17 am

"Oh, no. Ti's told me to keep quiet. How could I say no to such a pretty face?"

Belen cupped Ti's chin and tipped his head upwards as she bent to draw her face closer. She stroked his lower lip teasingly with her thumb.

"Maybe if you ask him nicely, he'll tell you himself."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:33 am

There was a slight twang of jealousy as Belen stroked Ti's lower lip. He ignored it.

"Okay, Ti, can you pretty please tell me?" He asked, batting his eyelashes for effect.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:38 am

Belen let Ti go and he turned to look up at Amr.

He bit his lip and slowly shook his head. He didn't want to. He'd been the one to decide he didn't want Amr to know.

"We should go and meet the others," he suggested instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] The Travelling Show
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Voltron AU-
Jump to: