Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pebbles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:37 am

Not unlike any other day that Dick came over to see his boyfriend, Fleck was holed up in his room.

Unlike any other day, when Dick walked into his bedroom, he had in the crook of his arm a new face. An African Grey laid on her back in the crook of Fleck's arm like a baby. Solla was on the bed besides Fleck, her paws on his arm, and her body stretched out so she could sniff the bird curiously.

"Careful with her, she's only delicate," Fleck warned, running the tips of his fingers over the grey feathers of the birds stomach.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:52 am

Dick lightly rapped on the door before letting himself into the room, a smile on his face.

"Hey, Fleck."

His eyes wondered over his boyfriend, spotting the African Grey in his arms. They definitely weren't munchies, and he easily assumed that they were a new addition.

He settled down behind Solla on the edge of the bed, not wanting to disturb the scene.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:04 am

Fleck smiled up at his partner. "Hey."

He gave a chuckle when a sharp little beak nipped at his fingers, demanding that attention be bought back to her.

"Dick, this is Pebbles. She's new, and a little tinker."

Pebbles kicked her foot and squawked.

"Uh-huh. You totally are. You can't fool me with the cute look. I've known you since you were a chick. You're a little shit, and you know you are."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:16 am

Dick chuckled as Fleck cooed. He brought his own fingers up to cautiously run them along soft grey feathers.

"So is she going to be another addition living in here, or...?"

If so, this room was going to get very cramped very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:28 am

"Nah, she'll be down in the livingroom with the others, officially."

Which meant that likely, she would be living in here with the rest of them, or in the studio when Fleck was there.

He'd known Pebbles for a long time, and bonded quite well with her. As a newly free-range parrot, she was likely to stick with someone she had a bond with, so would probably follow him around wherever he went.

Solla, tired of not getting attention, let her tail flick as she turned and plopped herself in Dick's lap. She squirmed until she was on her back and looked up at him, batting her paws to gain his attention, as if she was demanding 'look at me, I'm being cute.'
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:40 am

He stopped stroking the parrot and scratched the fur of Solla's chest.

"Well, as long as she doesn't shit on me," he joked.

He was sure it was bound to happen at some point. Munchies had already done it a number of times that it wasn't starting to bother him... much.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:43 am

"You know she is," Fleck chuckled.

it was just a part of having a bird. If you had a bird, you were going to get shit on. There was no two ways about it.

"And you do it on purpose because you are a little shit, don't you?"

The 'yep' with a clearly popped p sound, came proudly from the little bird.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:48 am

Dick looked down at the cat on his lap. His scratched slow and gentle in an attempt not to rile her up.

"At least I can guarantee you're not going to do that on me."

He narrowed his eyes at the cat.

"Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Solla gave a cute little chirp in response, looking up at Dick with her big, cute eyes.

As long as someone was paying attention to her, she wasn't going to shit on anyone. Soon as they stopped? Straight in someones shoe. Probably Dick's. He had the best reactions.

Fleck laughed. "You're going to make yourself paranoid. Pebbles, hup." He held out his hand, and Pebbles jumped out of Fleck's arm and perched on his hand.

"Let's see if you can get this one." He held up two fingers of his other hand, in a gun shape and jerked them back like recoil as he made a 'pew' sound.

Pebbles made a squawk sound, then dropped backwards, keeping her grip on Fleck's fingers tight enough that she hung upside down on them.

He held up his fingers, and Pebbles stayed completely still. "Oh dear, I killed the bird," he sighed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Dick watched the little act between them with a grin growing on his face.

He can forgive the birds for making a mess everywhere when they acted cutely.

"Oh no," he laughed. "How are you ever going to revive her?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:41 pm

"I don't know. I guess I'll have to put her in the bin," he said overly dramatically.

He made to stand up, and Pebbles shot back upright, shaking her feathers excitedly. "It's aliveeeee," she cried, bouncing up and down on Fleck's finger.

Fleck gasped. "Hah! It's a zombie bird!"

"Brainsssssss," she trilled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Dick burst into laughter at the unexpected turn.

"She is almost as dramatic as you," he teased.

He shifted on the bed, crossed legged, waiting to see what Fleck and pebbles would do next.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:02 pm

"Almost," Fleck agreed.

When Dick shifted, Solla gave a hiss, and slunk off towards the bedroom door, casting a filthy look back at Dick over her shoulder as she did.

She was going to leave a nice steaming pile of shit in his shoe, and there was nothing he could do about it.

The role of loving cat was taken over by Sollew, who stretched and rolled over when Dick slid further onto the bed, curling around Dick's back. His long, fluffy tail flicked and then fell still resting on Dick's thigh.

Fleck stroked Pebbles gently, scratching as her cheek with his nail. "Aren't you beautiful, Peb?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Dick watched the temperamental cat slink off.

"All I did was move a bit," he sighed as he watched her tail flick behind the door.

He turned his attention to Sollew as he affectionately rubbed his back. Picking the massive ball of fluff up, he fussed under the cat's chin, his fur tickling his own.

Blue eyes turned up back to his boyfriend and the corners of his lips twitched up

"As distractingly beautiful as she is, I'm still waiting..."

Teeth glinted as they sunk into his lip, mouth still curved into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:25 pm

"You know she's plotting trouble now," Fleck chuckled as he watched the Begal shoot off.

Dick was going to have to sleep with one eye open.

Sollew was much less malicious than his sister, and was content to be dragged around and fussed as much as Dick wanted. He just flopped into Dick's arms and purred.

"Sorry, Pebbles has stolen my heart. Why have a prince, when you can have a parrot?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:42 pm

He let go of his lip and it jutted out in a playful pout.

"Fine then," he lifted the purring cat higher on his chest, placing little kisses on his head. "I will just give all my attention to Sollew."

The lazy, relaxed cat may or may not be his favourite at the zoo. He enjoyed how chilled out and cuddly he was.

He just would never admit to it. You couldn't have a favourite child, and he was sure that extended to pets.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Fleck shrugged.

"Sollew doesn't give head as good as I do." Sollew didn't give head at all. That would be beyond gross, but for the same of this mini 'argument' it was being bought into question.

Fleck returned to crooning lovingly at the bird again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Dick buried his face into Sollew's fur, his mass of blond hair tipping forward. His ears gave away his hot flush.

"Insufferable," he groaned, slightly muffled.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:11 pm

"Guilty," he agreed.

Pebbles chirped. "Off with his head! Off with his head!"

That sent Fleck into guffaws. "Maybe not that, Peb, but I am guilty." He didn't know how he felt about his bird wanting to behead him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Dick peeked up behind the mass of fur.

"You know, I think she might be onto something."

It was one way to definitely shut up his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:20 pm

"Nu-uh. I dont need my girlfriend and my ex conspiring together. That never ended well for anyone."

He didn't want Dick getting any ideas whatsoever.

"I think, if you want to keep me quiet, gagging me is a better option than beheading me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Dick's eyes wandered from Fleck's warm ones down towards his mouth. As wonderful as it was it was it had a tendency to wind him up horribly.

Even then, Fleck's words weren't helping his blush. He started to feel hot under the collar.

"... I'll keep that in mind," was his delayed response.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Fleck grinned, teasingly biting his lower lip when Dick's eyes caught on his mouth.

He held out his hand and set Pebbles onto the headboard of his bed.

"My dearest prince," he began obnoxiously, in a fruity, teasing voice. "Please, I beg of you, take this peasant boy back. It was wrong of me to seek my pleasures in another being. You truly are the only one I want, my prince!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:11 am

Dick bit back a smile at Fleck's dramatic flourish.

Attempting to straighten his flushed face, he gently placed Sollew into his lap and ran his hand along his back.

"You've upset me gravely, sirrah. Casting me aside for another is an insult to the crown."

He had a harder time keeping a straight face as he went along with his boyfriend's ridiculous game.

"I expect a more sincere apology," he paused, lips fighting to curve into a grin as he extended his hand, palm down. "And a gift to your prince."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:15 am

"My most sincere apologies, my prince!" His voice got louder and more obnoxious.

He dropped forwards, bypassing his boyfriend's hand and laying in his lap, using Sollew as a pillow.

"Please forgive me my insult to the crown. As a peasant, I have little to give you, but my body and love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pebbles
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: