Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pebbles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:20 am

"Well, that's a shame," Fleck murmured softly.

One arm lifted form its place besides Dick's hand and slid down, pushing under Dick's shirt and stroking upwards, smoothing over Dick's hip and flat stomach.

"I suppose I'm not as sexy as I thought I was."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:29 am

Dick swallowed a groan.

The muscle under Fleck's hand shuddered. Heat pooled under it then lower between his thighs.

"You are," he murmured.

Reassuring Fleck? That he couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:31 am

"But not enough to convince you that I'm an interesting lay."

His nails ran down Dick's stomach slowly, teasingly light. Enough to make the man below him writhe.

His nose brushed over Dick's throat again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:55 am

"N- oh," he gasped.

His body writhed, as Fleck anticipated. His fingers dug into the thighs again, enough to bruise, as he tried to take control over his body again to still it.

His Adam's apple bobbed under Fleck's nose.

"No," he tried again, flustered. "I need more convincing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:59 am

Fleck's lips kicked up when Dick swallowed thickly.

"You know, I'm starting to not believe you."

His nails raked over Dick's stomach again, this time scratching him. Just enough to draw a sharp sting. The red marks would probably only stay for a few minutes, at most.

"I think you're actually very turned on by me, and you're just being difficult to be mean." He smirked and pressed another kiss to Dick's throat. "What do you have to say for yourself, my prince?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:22 am

Dick's body betrayed him. He curved up under Fleck as his nails bit into his skin, his hips pushing between his thighs.

Momentarily lost for words, he couldn't help but tilt his head back as Fleck kissed his throat and left him burning.

"What makes you not believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:26 am

"Maybe the fact that you're poking my hip?"

He ground his hips down against Dick's, as if punctuating his point. Like himself, Dick wasn't exactly flaccid right now.

"If you're not turned on, that's a very strangely shaped phone in your pocket."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:47 am

He let out a gasping moan as Fleck grounded into him, rolling his hips back up in time.

"You are absolutely-" He didn't finish his own sentence.

The hands on Fleck's thighs flew up to place them either side of Fleck's head to drag him up for a long and heated kiss. His tongue flicked between his teeth and past Fleck's lips, touching the ball of his piercing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:50 am

He pushed down into his kiss, groaning as his tongue twined with Dick's.

He didn't pull back until he was starved for breath. And then he just pressed his forehead against Dick's. "Insufferable," he finished breathlessly with a grin.

He was absolutely insufferable. And he was proud of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:59 am

"Exactly," he huffed as the words were taken from his own mouth.

His fingers drifted up to Fleck's scalp, feeling for the base of the ponytail. Finding the tie, he carefully worked it up the bleached hair to loosen it. He muttered a few curses when it wasn't as simple and easy as he thought it was going to be. His arms only stretched out so far up before he had to drop them to free the last few strands.

"Finally."

Tossing the tie behind Fleck, he ran his fingers through the hair, massaging Fleck's head.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:11 am

Fleck let Dick fight with his hair over the tie.

He laughed when Dick finally managed to win the fight, and groaned softly as sure fingers worked at his scalp.

"This is probably really counter-productive," he groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:49 am

Dick hummed.

"It's nice to play with."

He pulled his hands through it, snagging a few stands. Then messing it up as they rested back on his scalp.

Tugging on the hair, he pulled Fleck in for another deep, but slower, kiss. His hips rolled up into Fleck's.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:56 am

"Until I fall asleep and leave you with blue balls."

He dropped down into the kiss eagerly enough, though.

His hands found the buttons of Dick's shirt, and began tugging at them, pulling open his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:03 am

Dick's pulled Fleck's head back with his hair, scrapping Fleck's lip to wake him up. He leant back up to not-so-gently grind it between his teeth before pulling back sharply with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:08 am

Fleck gasped not so sharply, hips jerking, and now very much awake.

"You're a little shit," he groaned quietly, sucking on his throbbing lip. God, Dick was going to be the death of him.

His hands found Dick's nipples, stroking over them before pinching them with his weathered, calloused hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:18 am

His lips parted wetly as his chest arched up into Fleck's rough hands.

"Fuck," he groaned, hips jutting forward as his nipples were pinched. A shock of pleasure ran from his chest to between his legs.

He pushed on Fleck's head towards on of them, arching encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:23 am

His head bowed at the urging, and he let his tongue flick over a nipple before his lips closed around it, lavishing it with attention.

His hands slid downwards, to unbutton and unzip Dick's pants. When they were open, one hand slid into the back of them, lifting Dick's hips so he could yank them downwards.

When they were down by mid-thigh, his hands found Dick's backside again, giving his cheeks a firm, appreciative squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:39 am

Dick made small, appreciative noises as his head tilted back into the bed. His body rolled like a wave under Fleck's hands until his hips pushed into them as they unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers.

He jerked again with a gasp as his ass was unexpectedly squeezed, his cock rubbing against the fabric of Fleck's fatigues.

"Take your pant's off."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:41 am

"Yes, sir," he chuckled.

He was really coming to like these little orders.

Fleck slipped off Dick's lap, and dropped his fatigued, kicking them aside. He grinned as he slid off his boxers, then kicked his leg back up onto the bed, straddling Dick again, naked now, as he settled down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:59 am

Dick flushed at the comment but didn't make a fuss. He really wasn't minding the 'yes, sir'. At all.

He kicked off his own trousers. The only piece of clothing left on him was the shirt, unbuttoned, resting on his shoulders. The rest of his flushed, lithe body exposed.

Lifting himself up his hands rested on Fleck's hips. He pressed a kiss to the tanned chest, exhaling slowly as their cocks brushed together between their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:01 am

Fleck let out a slow breath when Dick's cool hands rested on his hips.

His head leaned forwards lightly, cheek pressing against the crown of Dick's head.

"Can we try something?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:03 am

Dick turned up to Fleck.

"Sure?" He said, uncertainty in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:07 am

He pressed a kiss to Dick's lips, then slid from his lap again.

He crouched before his bed and pulled a cardboard box from under it, cracking the lid and pulling out a small bottle, that he set on the bed besides Dick's hip before returning to his boyfriend's lap again.

"Can you finger me?" He bit his lip, nervous he was pushing Dick a little much. "I mean, you don't have to, but it's been so long since I've had someone, and-" He broke off, tanned cheeks flushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:30 am

Dick watched curiously as Fleck searched through under his bed and placed a small bottle onto it.

His hands found his boyfriend's hips again and he tilted his head up toward's him.

Fair eyebrows shot up, not entirely sure how to process that request.

It was something he was aware of, but it wasn't something he thought about, let alone try alone try. Whether that was on himself or Fleck. He felt it was far too intimate, and he didn't see how it could be enjoyable.

He gazed up at his flushed boyfriend. As enduring as it was, he knew first-hand what it was like to embarrassingly ask for something.

The hands on Fleck's hips squeezed what he hoped was reassuring.

"Does it feel good? For you?"

He was flushing hotly, too.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:34 am

"Very."

God, did it feel good.

"It's like, the in between, making out and sex. And I know you're not ready for sex, and I'm not trying to push you to fuck me any sooner than you want to, but I'd really like to try this out if you want to, and I'm just rambling now, so I'm going to shut up, and-"

He cut himself off, glancing away with a red face.

He didn't want Dick to think that he was trying to push him, but it was something that he definitely wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pebbles
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: