Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pebbles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Pebbles - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:45 pm

That lip being drawn between his teeth, and the little flash of fang he saw there, was his undoing.

His moan was keening as he clenched tightly around Dick's fingers and came undone in his lap. He squeezed Dick's shoulder as he tried to regain his breath.

"Shiiit," he gasped, untangling his fingers from Dick's hair, and scraping his own loose hair back out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Dick let out another little swear as he watched Fleck came undone above him. His own thighs clutched as he ached, aware of the wetness dripping down his stomach.

Pulling his still slick fingers out of Fleck, he rested both of his hands on his hips.

"Good?" He asked, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:59 pm

"Very."

He leaned forwards to take Dick in a firm, deep kiss, bowing him over so Dick was laying flat on the bed, and Fleck was stretched out on top of him.

He didn't bother trying to keep his weight from Dick. He could take that without being suffocated by it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:07 pm

Fleck's wasn't light, but it wasn't uncomfortable. In fact, Dick welcomed the comforting weight. His arms stretched around his boyfriend's torso.

He let out a soft whine in the kiss as he rolled his hips in little circles. His (self-inflicted) neglected cock caught between them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:13 pm

At the whine, he pulled his hips upwards so Dick couldn't rub against him.

He pulled back away from the kiss to give his boyfriend a teasing smirk before shifting downwards.

He bent over, pressing a little kiss to Dick's thigh, before sucking on that patch of skin until he was sure it was going to bruise. Even if only for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:29 pm

He whined again, eyes cracking open to met the smirk. He twitched.

Blue eyes watched Fleck expectingly as he shuffled down, lips landing not where he expected.

"Fucking- Fleck!"

Gripping the fabric of the bed, he pushed himself into Fleck, hips lifting off the bed. Sparks flying up the inside of his thigh for where his boyfriend's mouth landed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:32 pm

"Shhhh," he warned, laughing. "Ma's downstairs. I don't want her hearing."

That didn't stop him from letting his tongue flick over the sensitive skin between balls and cock that he knew drew a strong reaction from Dick, before taking him in his mouth.

He wasn't going to make it easy for Dick to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:41 pm

At the warning he brought his lip between his teeth, biting heard. He hissed and writhed. If he wasn't concentrating so much on not making a noise, he would have glared at Fleck.

Wanting to gasp, he bit down harder. Making a noise at the back of his throat as Fleck took him. He was only somewhat aware of the tang on his tongue from of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:43 pm

God, he loved that.

The flush of Dick's cheek when he was embarrassed and trying to stay quiet, the poor abused lip caught between his teeth, the way his hands clenched the sheets beneath him.

He gave a soft hum as he began a rhythmic bobbing motion with his head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Dick continued to writhe under Fleck. Hands moving from being tangled in the sheets to be tangled in Fleck's hair.

His hips rolled into Fleck's mouth. Quieter than normal noises catching the back of his throat, teeth sinking lower. His breathing coming hard through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Fleck wasn't holding any prisoners.

He worked firm and fast, confident in the movement of his lips and tongue. He was teasing Dick now, he was working him with the sole purpose of giving him so much pleasure that he would struggle to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:03 am

It didn't take long until it was all too much and he was tipped over the edge.

Body tensing, he arched up into Fleck. A cry caught the back of his throat before he collapsed on that bed, panting. Lip bloodied, stomach still slick, and a slight sheen on his skin.

"Fucking," he took in a few sharp breaths between his words, "hell."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:05 am

As always, he swallowed and shifted upwards to lay besides Dick to bask.

Though his eyes quickly caught the bloodied lip Dick was sporting.

"Did you bite yourself too hard in the heat of the moment?" he asked with an amused little grin, reaching up to run his thumb along Dick's bloody lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:10 am

He would have flushed if he wasn't already.

"No," he grumbled, meaning yes.

He kissed the thumb as it was brought to his lips. Then gave it a little nip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:14 am

Fleck laughed.

"At least you wont be going around with the mother of all fat lips. I did that once. Split my lip while trying not to yell. My lip was fat for days."

He chuckled as he withdrew his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:42 am

His lips kicked up, then fell back down. Thinking Fleck's words over, and his comment from earlier.

"When you were doing," he made a gesture between them, "this?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:45 am

"Mmm. I was being fingered for the first time, actually."

He pulled Dick closer, nuzzling into the Vampire's neck, and just holding him there comfortably.

"It was quite the experience."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:51 am

He snaked his arm under Fleck's head and bent his elbow so hi hand held limply in the air, stroking the shell of his pierced ear.

Going to chew on his lip to think, he felt the sting, and run his tongue over the cut instead.

"Was that your first time altogether? Or a different time?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:55 am

"No, I'd been with her for a while. That was us experimenting with something new."

He shivered as Dick's fingers stroked over the shell of his ear lightly.

"It was the first time I'd ever had anything in my ass, though. I'd never even fingered myself then."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:03 am

Dick's lips formed an O. He didn't expect Fleck to say 'her'. He was expecting a 'him'.

"Okay, so... what did you mean by rougher and larger?"

Pink-faced, he turned his gaze away from Fleck, taking interest in the tiny cracks in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:07 am

"Well, I've had sex with a fair sized strap on, with her, and I have been with men since."

He dropped a kiss to Dick's temple. "Not everyone's as gentle and considerate as you are."

Sometimes sex had gotten kind of rough, and he definitely didn't dislike that it did. Dick didn't have to be so perfectly gentle with him. He wasn't going to break.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:15 am

"Does it bother you?"

He turned so their legs intertwined.

"That I'm, as you put it, gentle and considerate? And I'm not exactly large - compared to you at least. Or experienced."

He licked the cut nervously again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:20 am

"You're kidding right?"

No, no he wasn't. Fleck gave a little laugh. "You think that I don't like the fact that you're considerate? Babe, your sweetness is your best trait."

He cupped Dick's cheeks gently. "And who cares if you're not sporting a monster cock and years of experience? You got what you got, and everyone starts from somewhere. I happen to really like your cock, if if the amount of times I've had it in my mouth isn't enough to go by already. And you'll gain experience with time. That's what this is, you experimenting and figuring out what you like. I just didn't want you to think you had to hold back trying out things on my account."

He leaned forwards for a gentle kiss, being careful of the split lip. When he pulled back, his lips were stained pink with Dick's blood.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:36 am

He flushed between Fleck's hands, a soft smile also blooming on his face at Fleck's reassurance. Even if his words were a little blunt.

"Thank you."

He tilted his head up to kiss the tip of his nose, accidentally leaving another small smudge of blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:38 am

His nose wrinkled a little when Dick kissed it, but a smile bloomed on his face.

"Does it bother you?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"That I asked for more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pebbles
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: