Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] [AU] Run.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 pm

[Desperately wanted to RP Rai so I just made an AU where she either escaped or was set loose, really don't mind which OC responds.]

Run.

That was the only semblance of thought that played through her head on a loop.

Run. Don't stop. Don't look back. Run.

For the first time in years her body twisted and morphed into that a wolf. Everything felt foreign now, the sun in the sky was too bright, it blinded her in an instant, her pupils unable to adjust after being trapped in the darkness.

The gravel beneath her feet ripped into her already raw paws, adding more blood to her already stained skin.

The delicate sounds of nature were distributed by the clanging of metal, silver shackles were bound tightly around her wrists and ankles, their chains broken and clattering in the wind.

Every step was struggled, her mutilated and malnourished body protesting against this immense use of energy.

Fear drove her forward, fear of being trapped back in that basement, the fear of dying where no one would ever find her.

Pressing forward she ran for hours, her paws blistering and bleeding from the rough, sweltering ground beneath her. When she could run no further she crawled, inching as far away as she possibly could from that hell.

By the time the sun began to set she could hear the faint sound of cars and edged toward it. Their blurred silhouettes coming into view just as her body gave into it's exhaustion, collapsing by the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 9:10 am

[The character I'm using is a tattoo artist and piercer that I developed that works with Rai and Ti at the Dragon. She's iddy biddy, and looks like an angel, but is rough and rude and swears like a seasoned sailor. She's a witch, so she's in the know. I can picture her and Rai really getting along and enjoying slagging others off together]

Angela fiddled with her keys as she approached the large and lavish apartment building she called home. Pedro padded at her feet happily. Like Ti, she tended to bring her little chihuahua to work and let him play with Ti's much larger dogs.

Her attention was dragged away from her keys when Pedro gave a peculiar bark and darted away from her feet.

"What in the living fuck?" Collapsed by the side of the road was a pile of gross matted fur. It didn't take the witch long to realise what it was. A wolf. Not just any wolf. She'd been working at Dragon long enough to recognise that particular wolf under all the grime.

"The fuck have you done to yourself, bitch?"

What in the actual fuck? 

She gazed around, trying to clock people. This was a side road, thankfully, and didn't see a lot of traffic. Which was all well and good, because, with a mutter from Angela, Raisa's collapsed body levitated off the ground.

She hurried into her building, and up a single flight of stairs to her apartment. Pedro ran off to his litter tray, while Angela busied herself with finding a thick blanket to lay out on her floor for Rai to lie on.

Raisa sorted out for as long as it took for her to wake up, Angela took to making dinner. Or rather microwaving it.

She settled down on the couch just above Rai's head, legs tucked under her, and a bowl of noodles in her lap. It didn't take long to inhale the noodles, and after she did, she tossed the bowl to the other end of the couch, and divested herself of her corset, leaving herself bare-chested but comfortable. It wasn't like Rai had never seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:35 am

Rai had always been a thin woman, all the physical activities she did kept her very lean. Now she was nearly non existent, her skin pulled tightly over sharp protruding bones, her body littered with scarring and still open wounds.

Her ability to heal had diminished throughout her confinement, being starved and burned by silver had ensured that. It was obvious enough from the state of her body that where ever she had been these last two years had been somewhere nightmarish.

She stayed laying on the living room floor for hours, if it weren't for the slight movement of her ribs as she took in breath it would be easy to assume the beast was long dead.

It wasn't until well into the night that she finally roused, soft whines sounding as she tried to move, her tired eyes struggling to stay open as she looked around, confused by her new environment.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Angela was more than content to lay on the couch and catch up with little odd jobs that needed to be done, like copying spells into her grimoire, and catching up on all the old shitty TV she'd been putting on the wayside.

Pedro had been inching closer to the familiar wolf until he was almost nose to nose with her. His tail wagged so much it was moving his backside from side to side.

"Ped, hup," Angela ordered when Rai began to whine. The last thing she wanted was a mauled chihuahua. 

When Rai's head lifted, Angela closed the heavy book in her lap. "Bout fucking time, Princess."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 7:42 pm

The sound of Angela's voice startled her, causing her to flinch and tense up, last she remembered she had been near a road.

Her head lulled to the side until the woman came into view.

It took a long moment before her brain finally clicked as to who this was.

Angela?

How long had it been since she had seen a familiar face, since she had actually been able to speak to anyone?

The mattered mess of her tail slowly began to sway, for the first time in years, she felt a sense of joy rush over her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:31 am

"Nope, it's Lydia. Decided to follow in the footsteps of my awesome big sister. Of course, it's me, you twat."

She doubted her very pretty girly-girly twin would ever take the darker grittier path in life. Especially not when she had it made as a model, and could use their parents vast amounts of money to make life easier.

Angela stretched her arms above her head. Her small breasts bounced as she dropped her arms.

"So... what the fuck, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:15 am

Raisa was never a touchy person but at the moment she craved it, just to know that this wasn't a dream and that she was still alive.

With tremendous effort she pealed herself off of the floor enough to rest her head on the woman's leg.

A whine escaped her as she nuzzled against the familiar woman.

How...how long have I been gone for?

She had lost track of time a long while ago and almost instantly more questions flooded her mind, things she had been left wondering for so long.

Ti and Liq are they alright? Please tell me they're safe!
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:37 am

Angela's fingers began scratching lightly behind the wolf's ear when Rai rested her head on her leg.

What the fuck was in her fur?

She didn't want to know.

"Bout two years?" It was a long while. Long enough that most people had given up hope of seeing her again.

"The only thing that's a danger to those fine chunks of man meat are themselves at the moment. They're on a night out. Celebrating Ti's tenth not-totally-fucked tattoo in a row. He jumped into tattooing maybe six months ago? He isn't totally shit."

She'd had more than enough of whatever shit was in the woman's fur. "You need a shower before you offend my nose s much as you've offended my eyes. C'mon, get up."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:51 am

Two years.

It only confirmed what she had feared, she'd been gone a long time.

At this point would they even want to see her? What if those wounds had already healed and she was just going to open them up again by reappearing?

I want to see them...

With a whine she got to her feet, it hurt to move at the moment but she'd pushed through this far, a little more wasn't going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:58 am

"And you can when you're a bit cleaner and look less like a wild fucking animal."

She could wait another day. In the morning they could go to Dragon together and see Ti. Liq would likely be over in minutes, too.

It would all work out.

After she showered, ate and slept.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Raisa looked down at herself, she hadn't quite taken into account that fact that she was filthy.

The last two years she had been trapped like this, covered in a mixture of blood and grime.

Still, she didn't want anyone else to see her this way, not if it was repulsive.

Gingerly she got to her feet and padded toward the bathroom, avoiding any of the items in Angela's beautifully clean apartment.

It wasn't until she crawled into the empty bathtub that she shifted back, her body contorting until she lay there sprawled out in her human form.

What the fur of her wolf form his was all too evident in this form.

The shackles around her wrists, ankles and neck had burned scars into her skin. Blood and wounds we're generously scattered around her skeletal form. Her hair had long since grown out and faded, her now blonde locks matting and tangled down her back, brushing against her backside.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Angela didn't follow Rai into the bathroom right away. She detoured into her little library and perused the shelf of organised grimoires until she found her healing book.

She had a feeling she'd be needing it. She couldn't tell a lot from the matted mess of fur, or the horrible smell, but there was definitely something gross going on that'd need treatment. She could definitely smell the bitter tang of infection.

When she did make it into the bathroom, she cringed.

"Shit, Rai. You're a fucking mess. I think you're thinner than me." That took a lot of doing. Angela was a couple inches shorter than Rai, and her body was borderline skeletal itself.

Angela perched on the edge of the bathtub and reached out to lift a lock of dirty, blonde hair. "Did always want to see you as a blonde. You're fulfilling all my sexy fantasies about you now," she teased.

"Now." Angela straightened up, and flicked open her grimoire. "Digging the blonde, but let's do something about all the open sores and infections. They just aren't doing it for me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Even in this state Rai couldn't help but smile at Angela's words.

"You say that but I don't even want to know what I actually look like right now."

If any of it could be saved maybe she would think about keeping the blonde hair.

"Anything in your book about getting these off?"

She asked, reaching for the collar around her neck. Perhaps with the silver gone her body would start healing properly. Thankfully she wasn't a full blood lycan otherwise she'd be long dead from silver exposure.

Groping around blindly she turned on the hot water, hissing as it hit the open wounds but revelling in the feeling of getting clean.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:08 pm

"No you don't," Angela agreed.

She was glad that she didn't have any big mirrors in the bathroom, so Rai couldn't catch a glimpse of herself in one.

"Well, not in this one, but..." Angela reached forwards, fingers sliding across the metal. It began to heat up, almost hot enough to sear skin, then disappeared. Angela shook her fingers out, trying to ignore the sting and burn, then reached for the shackles to do the same.

By the time Rai was free of silver, the hybrid wasn't too much worse for wear. Angela's fingertips were definitely burned, though. She would have to heal them later. Right now it was all about Rai.

"Right, shall we start with the infection and move on from there? Not sure I can do too much about the scars, but I can reduce them. I also do stretch mark removal and breast enhancement," she tacked onto the end with a teasing smile.

She wanted Rai to smile again. Properly. Even if it was just a shadow of how she used to smile.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:20 pm

The burning sensation from the heated metal.made her cringe but it was nothing in comparison to the feeling of relief of having them finally removed.

A pleased groan passes her lips as she was finally able to run her hands over her wrists and neck.

Old scabbed flesh and dried blood flaked off, revealing the still raw flesh beneath them.

That comment drew a small laugh from the woman.

"I can live with scars."

That much didn't effect her quality of life, for the moment she just didn't want to feel anymore pain.

"Though I think my tattoo is fucked..."
The part of her sleeve that had wrapped around her wrist had completely burned away.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Angela leaned over to get a look at the wrist.

"That's fucked with a capital F. Let it heal up for a few weeks and I can see about trying to recreate it. The scars shouldn't be too bad after I've gotten to them. Should be okay to tattoo on."

Angela touched her burned fingertips to her thumb to see if she still had feeling in them besides burning. She did. Good.

Then she opened the book and flicked through it until she found what she was looking for.

"This is gonna hurt, beautiful," she warned as she dipped her fingertips into the water. "Anything infected, any cut, anything, goes in the water and stays there until this water is sludge, no matter how painful it is, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:33 pm

"You know I only trust you to do it."

Angela had done most of her tattoos, all of the good ones anyways, she wouldn't have anyone else fix it up for her.

Pain.

That word had her heart beating more heavily but she swallowed it back as best she could.

"Pain and I are well acquainted."

The last two yeas had been nothing but pain. If she could survive that then this wouldn't be an issue.

"Okay." She affirmed, sliding down into the water and bracing herself in the tub, her eyes sliding shut and she willed her heartrate to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Angela's face was stony. "I was afraid of that."

It was obvious she had been tortured. She had just hoped, stupidly, clarly, that it hadn't gotten to Rai so much. That she wouldn't be suffering so much after it.

Angela's muttering began to warm the water, like it did the metal, though it didn't get too warm. Not enough to burn flesh, at least.

Pus began to seep from cuts and sores, as if it was drawn out. That would be the pain Rai would feel. Agitated wounds. It wouldn't be torturous, but it would definitely be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Rai didn't know what she was steeling herself for but it became painfully obvious when it began.

"Fuck."

She growled, her head tilting back against the curve of the bath as she sank deeper, trying to submerge her neck too.

It was as if something was tugging on all of her wounds at once and they were numerous.

She gripped at the sides of the tub to keep herself inside of it, her wounds had been left untreated and festering for a very long time and it didn't take long for the water to grow murky.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Angela's eyes flickered to Rai's face.

She wanted to pay some comfort to her. Crack a joke, or even stroke her hir fro her face. Something.

But all she could do was sit and chant right now. Until the infection was mostly drawn from the wounds, she couldn't do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Raisa couldn't suppress her growls are the pain continued, it stung and burned.

Her fangs clicked into place defensively as her lips parted.

Still she kept herself submerged, the once clear water turning into a swirling mess of red and yellow and blood and pussy were forced out of her words.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Angela kept an eye on the water.

When more blood started flowing into the water, she stopped.

"You can clean that shit up for me later. Let's get you showered in the guess bathroom."

It'd be less disgusting, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Looking at the dirty water.made her cringe, all of that had been in her skin, no wonder her body had struggled to heal through it.

"Sounds good to me."

She eagerly pushed herself out of the bath, blood seeping out of multiple wounds.

"Sorry about her house Angela..."

This wasn't going to be pleasant to clean.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm

"No need to apologise, beautiful. You're the one cleaning it all up."

She loved Rai. After Rai helped her out with her internship for the year before she disappeared, she really did love her. But she didn't love her enough to let her off trashing her house with blood and puss.

She didn't love anyone that much.

"C'mon, let's get you in the shower."

She led Rai through the halls towards her guest bathroom. "If you need help scrubbing your back, you know I'm more than eager."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 pm

She's was going to look forward to that, the bath could wait though, before she could even think about scrubbing a bathtub she was going to find something to eat and have a long rest.

Raisa padded through the house slowly before they reached the clean bathroom.

Stepping under that stream of hot water was bliss, it stung her wounds but it felt good, she was beginning to feel clean.

"Glad to know that even looking like this that your keen."

She couldn't feel less sexy if she tried.

"I won't say no to some help."
Everything took a lot of effort at the moment and her energy levels were low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] [AU] Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] [AU] Run.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Mellili :: Mansion-
Jump to: