Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] [AU] Run.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:06 am

Rai eyeed the book or pressed flowers with equal parts confusion and intrigue.

She knew Angela was a witch but actually seeing her using her magic was entirely different, especially on something as mundane as colouring hair.

"That's true. Speaking of which, when can we head down there?"

She desperately wanted to see everyone again, when her loved ones were so close she couldn't help but feel impatient.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:15 am

She flipped through the book for a little while before she found what she wanted.

With a victorious noise, she gently pulled a purple indigo flower from the pages. She set it down on the counter and bustled off to fetch a glass of water.

She dropped the flower into the water, tapped the side and the water turned a deep, dark blue.

"We'll cut it after, gorgeous," she informed as she dipped her fingers into the blue water then touched Rai's hair with them. The droplets of blue water soaked into Rai's hair and spread, dying all the hair in it's wake a dark blue, just like that.

"And it's done. It'll stay like that pretty much indefinitely. If you wanna shake it up and go bright green or something, let me know."

She put the cup down and reached for the fabric pouch.

"Now sit still or I might cut your ear off. Far too pretty for the Van Gogh look."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 am

Raisa's lips pursed in disbelief as she reached back and pulled her hair over her shoulder.

Sure enough it was completely dyed dark blue.

"Well damn..."

That had been far easier than wrestling with tubes of dye like she did every few weeks.

"You should have told me you could do this sooner."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:37 am

"You never asked me to dye it for you."

She leaned against the counter as she snipped the scissors in the air and a grin came to her lips.

"That and I get off on watching stupid people struggle doing simple things without magic." She was all about magic.

It had made her quite lazy actually. Not that she cared.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:41 am

Rai sat back and nestled in for Angela to cut her hair.

"Well you're screwed now, I'm never going back to box dye again."

Whenever Rai wanted a colour change she knew exactly where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:58 pm

"Then you'll stay a bluenette forever. Who says I was being this nice to you ever again?"

Angela made the first cut, snipping it at about mid-back, just above the highest matt. 

She pressed her fingers into Rai's back at the end of the new cut. "Shorter or you like?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:14 am

"Having it blue forever suits me."

She'd been dying it blue for years and it was still her favourite colour.

"That length works."

She still wasn't fussed about her appearance at the moment, maybe if she had seen herself she'd feel a bit more urgency with fixing herself up.

Rai had other things on her mind at the moment, mainly getting back to Liq and Ti, just seeing them again would put her heart at ease.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm

"Im quoting that if you come to me to change it up."

She set about cutting the rest of Rais hair and thinning out the ends to take away thet bluntness of the straight cut.

"There," she declared when she was done. She set the scissors down and brushed a few hairs from the womans bare back.

"Some of my clothes might fit you." She was thin now. Still a little taller but that didnt matter so much. Her clothes should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Raisa feathered her hair through her fingers, looking down at it as it brushed against what was left of her exposed breasts.

Losing all that weight had not done any favours to her figure but she was beginning to feel a lot more like herself.

"Yeah I'm as flat chested as you now."

She replied, a small spark of her sense of humour making an appearance for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 am

"What a horror that must be for you," Angela deadpanned, teasingly thumping Rai's shoulder.

Her tit were small, but she was happy with them. They always looked perky, and more often than not they looked fantastic. And she'd never have to worry about sagging.

And he hardly got complaints from lovers.

What was the downside of small tits?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:09 am

Rai gave a soft laugh as Angela struck her shoulder, she was definitely feeling a lot better than she had last night.

The she wolf pushed herself from the stool and dusted off any stray hair.

"What have you go that'll fit me?"

Angela's taste in clothes were quite revealing and until some of the scarring didn't look so angry she was going to avoid showing too much skin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 am

"A sexy red number, maybe? Lot of pretty lace. From a photo shoot with Lydia way back. Definitely wet dream worthy, even if you're looking as thin as Lydia right now."

Her eyes ran over Rai, purposefully obnoxiously ogling her.

"How about a tank top and jeans?" she suggested. "I have one of Charlie's old hoodies you can have." Her ex was taller than both of the petite women, and had a far less revealing taste in clothing. The hoodies that she wore would definitely cover most of Rai's angry scarring.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:24 am

When Angela started describing the photoshoot outfit she simply rolled her eyes, there was no way in hell she was getting into something like that anytime soon.

A hoody a jeans though...
"That sounds perfect."

At the very least she'd be comfortable and with the thick material of the jacket she hoped people wouldn't stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 am

"Go on, dash my hopes of getting to see a hot chick in sexy lingerie. That's fine," she huffed dramatically.

Though she did pause after she said it. "Wonder if I could get Abs into lingerie..." It would certainly make a rather hot sight. Thong or boxer briefs...? Oh, a garter and thigh-highs would look good, too...

"Remind me to call him," she directed idly to Rai as she gestured for her to follow Angela down the hall and back towards the guest bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:45 am

Who was abs?

Like most times Angela went off on a tangent Raisa had no idea what she was talking about.

Still, she followed the woman down the hall, she was growing nervous now, she desperately wanted to see her friends and family but something was eating at her.

She'd been gone so long that her coming back was bound to open old wounds.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:50 am

The guest room was where all of her exes clothes came to die. If she wasn't feeling particularly malicious and burning them on sight, that was. Her relationship with Charlie was an open one, and when Charlie wanted to go monogamous with her other woman, she and Angela had split on peaceful enough terms.

Thus her clothes came to live in the ex's-clothes-graveyard. She opened a drawer on the chest of drawers in the room and pawed through it until she found a hoodie.

"Let's go find you some jeans."

Leaving the drawer open and messed up, Angela stalked towards her own bedroom.

"Don't suppose I can talk you into that lingerie anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:06 am

Rai made herself comfortable on the bed while Angela rummaged through the drawer.

Angela was like a whirlwind, it seemed as if she never stood still and by the time she finished one task she was already onto another.

Taking the hoodie she pulled it on over her bare chest, the soft fabric against her was like a dream.

A small smile graced her lips as she looked down at herself, with her neck and wrists covered she felt normal.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 am

Angela thrived on work. Idle hands made for the devils work. If she had something to do, she was content.

"I guess silence is a no?"

It was okay. She'd find some way in the future to get Rai into hot lingerie for her to view. Angela was nothing if not persistent.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm

"That's a hard no."

Rai replied, laying out on Angela's bed with a pleased groan, the soft sheets and mattress beneath her felt like heaven.

"Until I feel good I'm not going to try to look good."

The energy needed to fix her appearance just wasn't present at the time and comfort was definitely coming before looks.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 pm

"Well, I'll just have to pamper you and fatten you up again until you like the look of your tits in lace."

That was likely never going to happen. Angela didn't pamper people. She would help out, though.

The tiny woman perched on the edge of the bed, and just watched Rai for a while. What had happened to her?

Rai had always been about comfort first. Always. But that never stopped her from to least trying to look good. Fake it till you make it had been spoken many times between them on days the felt crap but looked slaying.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:16 am

She was trying not to think about it, forcing those memories to the back of her mind, burying them under the thoughts of what she wanted to do now that she was out.

They had broken her both physically and mentally, it would take a long while for her to return back to normal, if she could even achieve normal again.

Rai looked up at Angela as she sat down on the bed beside her, reaching out and simply petting her leg, it was just nice to know the woman was real and the physical contact soothed her, even if only this much.

"I'm sure they'll make a reappearance in time."
She just needed some time.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am

Angela reached up to curl her fingers around Rai's when her leg was patted.

She was real and she wasn't going anywhere. Rai would get to know that in time. Angela was here to stay and provide what little comfort she could.

"They better. There are plenty of people that will lament your tits now looking like mine."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:37 am

She gave the woman's hand a tight squeeze as they fingers interlocked, of all the things she had been denied for the last two year physical contact was the one she had craved most.

"I'll get better as quick as I can, I don't want people to suffer that loss for long." She replied with a weak chuckle, curling in order to the woman, bringing her hand up to nuzzle it against her face.

Rai blinked back potential tears and sat up, she wasn't going to dwell on these thoughts.

"Jeans?"

She asked, distracting herself with the thought of going outside where there was sunshine and people.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:50 am

"No one wants to suffer that loss."

She gave Rai's hand a squeeze.

"Yeah, yeah." She pushed herself to the edge of the bed, and let go of Rai's hand to look through her wardrobe.

"Black or red?" she asked, holding up the two hangers to give Rai her choice.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:53 am

She missed the feeling of Angela's hand as soon as their fingers unlocked, she didn't ever remember feeling this needy before.

"Black," was her immediate response, some things never changed, including Raisa's choice in colour palette, all black everything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] [AU] Run.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Mellili :: Mansion-
Jump to: