Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hunting and Trainging

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 am

Taylor watched, seeing a slight bloodlust in the Lycan's eyes...if it got too bad, she would find a way of reminding him it was training

however, that wasn't her main concern right then, but was instead concentrating on her timing

when he was directly underneath her, she suddenly launched herself form her pech, directly dowanwards.

as she flew downward, she muttered something quietly, and black shadows began forming in tendrils between her hands
suddenly, they lashed out and at the wolf, lashing at and around the wolf, leaving deep groves in the dirt...and the wolf's back, hoping to make Zeke back off a little and give her room to work with
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 am

Zeke yelped and bounded away from her, taking up a safe distance.
His stance changed, he lowered himself to the ground, his muzzle dropped as he glared at her.
Each muscle in his body twitched visibly as he readied himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 am

now she had a little breathing room, she kept up a single strand of shadow whipping around her threataningly and darted forwards, taking note of how strong Zeke truely looked in his wolf form

she was careful and calculated in each of her movements, keeping light on her feet and swerving at random to make sure that the wolf couldn't just randomly attack her with a full frontal assult as she knew she would be dead then....she doubted that the wolf could control himself now that he'd tasted her blood.

when she was close enough she jumped up, the shadow whip lashing his muzzle, and her boot collided with the wolf's shoulder in a hard attack..but the attack wasn't as hard as she wanted it to be because of the wound on her hip
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 am

Zeke snarled viciously, she had made the wrong move by once again coming close to him, of all things to hit his shoulder with her leg.

He twisted around quickly, flailing his head to free his muzzle as he latched onto her leg, pulling her down forcefully so she hit the ground with an audible thud.

He dragged her along the floor, tearing at her ankle in retaliation for the lashing he had received.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 am

right...not so close next time

she yelled as her ankle was ravaged, and used the shadow whip to lash at his muscle and back again, forcing him to let her go.

rolling back, she tried to get back to her feet, but found that painful due to the wounds now

gritting her teeth, she forced herself to continue ignoring the pain and kept her weight even on both legs as she braced herself and slipped into a fighting stance

she quickly ran through what she could do next, and decided she needed fangs of her own

this was something she had practiced a few time, and concentrated.

letting the shadow whip dissapate and growled low in her throat, but the sound was much more animalistic

her nails turned to claws, and her face elongated so it looked more dog-like, her pointed ears now on top of her head and covered in sandy fur

her boots strained and broke as her feet changed to something more dog-like as well, the muscles in her legs becoming more defined and powerful

she grew in height as well slightly, but each muscle now contained a little more power

she growled again, ears tilting back

this was her second transformation, one she was much more comfortable in; a Coyote

granted, this was a half transformation, so it took a lot more concentration and effort to keep it up, but she could use it to at least even the odds a tiny bit as it allowed her to be quicker as well

she braced herself, still ignoring her bleeding wounds and waited for the wolf to attack her....she hoped she had enough energy to keep it up for at least a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 am

Zeke snarled at barked as she transformed.
She had more the mistake of getting close to him three time already and it had cost her dearly, getting wounds on both her hip, ankle and wrist.

Zeke's body shuddered the gashes on his back aching slightly, the lashes had not hit any soft tissue or joints, her second mistake.

He has getting to the point where he could feel himself losing control, the sting of his wounds and the scent of his victims blood mixed together to the point of being intoxicating.

She was faulting, the injured animal that was easy to pick off from the rest of the group. He bounded towards her at full speed, attacking her head on. Instinctively latching himself forcefully onto her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 am

Taylor yelped when her neck was attack, slightly panicy now, and went instinctual

gnashing her teeth together, she growled and made her claws rake deep across his rib cage as she used her feet to push the wolf off of her once she had pried his teeth from her neck

when he was off of her, she used her elbow to power into his jaw, nearly dislocating it, and in turn, leaped at Zeke, her jaw latching down on the back of his neck as she clung to his back and scratched his back with her claws
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 am

Zeke trashed around as she dug her claws in and latched onto his neck.
He whined in pain as he rammed his back into a nearby tree attempting to knock her off.
He repeatedly hit her against its trunk until she was forced to let go and fall to the floor.
Snaring savagely he walked up to her slowly, blood dripping from the multiple lashes and cuts across his back and ribs.
He had her cornered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 am

she yelped as she was smashed against a tree, eventually letting go and was ow backed up into a corner

she looked up and whimpred/snarled

she was wounded and scared now...but she was conscious enough to sort this out

Taylor turned back to normal, loosing all animalistic features, and was now curled up against the base of the tree, looking up at the wolf

Zeke! stop! you've won! calm down! this is only training!

she then pushed herself forwards, and wrapped her arms around the wolf's neck loosely so he could smell her scent and see her lack of hostility

stop now. you've won. i lost. breath and calm down. the fight is over

she was braething hard and finding it difficult to ignore her wounds

at least form this she now knew getting up too close was a really bad idea. even when half animal

hush now. it's just me, TAylor. not an enemy.

she gently stroked his ears and the back of his head in the hopes of calming him down

fucking hell she ached all over...the transformation and wounds and exhaustion took its toll
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am

Zeke snarled and flashed his teeth as she first called his name, he body twitching ready to deal the killing blow.

He fell silent as she wrapped her arms around him, his eyes slowly lost their ferocity and changed into their usual dull silver.

His breathing was erratic as he looked her over, panic quickly filled his eyes when he saw what he had done.

Changing back into human form he clasps both her cheeks in his hands softly.
"Oh god, Taylor, I am so sorry!"
He said as he eased her down onto the grass.
"Stay still."
He added, trying to remain calm as possible, the wounds he had inflicted could turn fatal if left untreated, even for an elf.

He lent down to her throat and licked the wound softly, nothing healed wounds faster then lycan saliva so he busied himself mending each would with the utmost care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 am

she winced as the wounds felt like they were burning dully, but let Zeke set her down, trying hard to keep her breathing even

however, she did managed a small snicker

well....i know not to piss you off she chuckled

however, she winced...she thinks that last smash against the tree cracked a rib, but that would heal soon enough

however, she gasped and went ridged when she felt a tongue on her neck

everything about her went still

she hated things near her neck, which is why it was usually covered by something

however...despite this, she forced herself to breath and calm down, the burn in her wounds dragging her attention to them again and hissed quietly
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 am

Zeke could see her discomfort vividly as he licked her neck, he healed it as fast as he could, quickly backing away from it.
Moving onto her ankle and wrist.

He sighed when he was satisfied that the wounds had healed enough for her to be moved he picked her up with a slight wince, the wounds on his back had began to heal, faster than usual since he had just eaten.

"Come on lets get you back to the mansion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:28 am

oh hell no, she wasn't to be treated like some kind of weak princess!

scowling, she jumped form Zeke's arms, landing on her feet a little heavily and stumbled slightly, but maintained her balance.

yeah....i need to take some meds anyways for this she gestured to her wounds

beginning to walk, she winced ever so lightly and had a limp, but she continued anyways, ignoring the wound in her hip, wondering if it was bad that he hadn't licked that one as it still burned...

shrugging, she continued forwards, determined to not seem weak

she looked over her shoulder and gave a pained smile

well, that was educational. don't go near in the slightest. keep some distance between myself and the wolf *chuckle* and try not to get bit. it tends to hurt in the end. also, never ever piss you off. she snickered

she would never admit that she was just a touch scared for her life when she was backed into a corner

on the plus side, that's the longest i've lasted in a hand to hand with a lycan, while training, and they had refrained from biting me as well. i'm proud of myself

she smiled, but she seemed a shade paler
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 am

Zeke shook his head as she jumped down.
The girl was stubborn that's for sure.

"You shouldn't of aimed for my back or my ribs."
He grumbled, still kicking himself for loosing control, the one huge flaw that came with being a lycan.
"Eyes, throat, stomach or tendons in the legs."
He added gruffly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:44 am

Taylor nodded

well...that's what the coyote in me told me to do...i'll bear in mind not to use that in training.

she hesitated and bowed her ehad

and sorry for attacking your neck and back.....i hate that as well and utilised it against a friend....it was kinda dishonourable

as an elf, to attack someone's back is completely dishonourable and pathetic, being hugely frowned on as Elves are proud creatures who always attack form the front....even if that ideal had many flaws depending on the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:02 am

"It's not a problem.
They are healing up fast enough that it does not hurt too bad."

He said with a shrug and he turned to her.
"Are you feeling okay?
Your wounds look like they are healing pretty fast."
Zeke's frustration was growing, damn his temper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:09 am

well...yeah...you helped them by licking them clean. thanks for that by the way

however, as she was walking/limping she was still clutching her hip that he had bitten but not cleaned.

she was doing her best to ignore the pain, but she felt the burning beginning to spread up her torso and down her leg as she began to feel a little warm

shaking her head, she concentrated on ignoring it and carried on, hoping her wounds would heal up soon before she had to take the medcine...it always tasted foul
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 am

"It was the least I could do." He admitted.
Zeke shook his head and licked his fingers and pressed his hand against the wound on her hip.
"You should not over-exert yourself just yet."
He warned, watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 am

sh nodded, feeling the burning retreat a bit, but she'd keep an eye on it

you neither. your wounds may heal quick, but with shadows, it leaves a very faint trace of taint. you may feel a little weak at times.

she then hesitated, pausing for a moment, and then turned to Zeke

what exactly happens with Lycan bites any ways? i've never been bitten by a Lycan before. does it burn by any chance?

she wiped her forehead, letting out a heavy breath as though suddenly very hot
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Zeke stood silent for a moment.
"Any number of things, intense pain, burning, loss of consciousness, violent convulsions, difficultly in breathing and in humans, more often then not, death.
I have seen some immortals that it does not effect at all besides the actual wound.
My saliva should counter most if not all of the side effects, but just incase, I am keeping and eye on you untill they heal."
Zeke licked his hand again, this time running it along the gashes on his chest and what he could reach of his back.
"A taint? Oh wonderful."
He said gruffly not looking forward to having to deal with the pain of that soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Taylor nodded, ears twitching and humming slightly

so i'm guessing it's not good, then, that my hip still kinda burns?

she was a bit nervous of the symptoms and the death part as she at least wanted to get this Cold Bounty before she died....and she'd rather die with some sort of dignity and a blaze of glory instead of dying by convulsing on the floor and loosing conciousness due to a Lycan Bite

she sweatdropped at the image

agh, it'll be nothing for a Lycan. it'll only cause some irritation, like a really bad itch or something. i had sorta calmed it down as i didn't really wanna give anyone the pain of a proper Taint...i had that a few times, and i know it's not pretty in the slightest. she began ticking things off on her fingers mega itching, burning, muscle cramps, spasms, vomiting, occasional heart failure, difficulty breathing, Bad Blood, immune system weakened, hysper senesetive, delerium, hysteria, high temperature and finally hallucinations......not a fun combination in the slightest....and this wasn't even a bad case of Taint. a bad case mean that then death cuz it's all timesed by ten, or so the Necromancer that told me that said so anyways.

she shivered as she remembered that time, biting down on a block of wood, loosing control of bodily functions, strapped to a bed and yelling about something or another after being hit by some sort of Shadow Demon....but ever since then, her abilties with the shadow whip are much easier...not that shed ever say such a thing
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm

"You should be fine."
He said, looking her over again, inspecting her hip intently, he gave the wound a lick just to be sure.
The last thing he wanted was a dead elf on his conscience.
"If it's burning and I don't to risk infection by leaving it untreated too long."
He added giving her a stern look.
"I don't care if you refuse I am carrying you back to the infirmary, whether it be willingly or otherwise."
He said glaring at her softly, he wasn't about to let her stupid pride risk her well being.
"I wont tell anyone if you don't"
He added as he shifted back into wolf form, indicating for her to get on his back, his wolf form was large enough that he could carry someone with ease.
Not that he had ever done so before, few people could boast about riding on a lycans back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Taylor hesitated scowling/pouting at the thought of relying on another....but she'd rather get some help and live rather than be a proud son of a bitch and die because she wouldn't accept help

stubborn, but not a fool

sighing heavily, she carefully got onto Zeke's back like she would a horse, and leaned forwards to wrap her arms around his neck and hold on

she wouldn't admit that she was glad to be off her feet and reduced the pressure on her hip....hell, she wouldn't even admit it to herself in her head

sighing again, this time a little softly, she hid the embarrassed blush in the fur of Zeke's neck and grumbled to herself in elven, deciding not to speak right then properly

she was supposed to be strong enough to do things herself...even if she knew she needed help on occasion
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Zeke nodded as she jumped on his back, he waited for her to get a good grip around his neck before he bounded at full speed toward the mansion.
He winced slightly as the elf's body hit against his wounds as he ran though he quickly dismissed it to the back of his mind.

They had managed to make it quite deep into the forest where the trees were quite dense, weaving through the trees swiftly.

Within a few minutes the mansion was in sight, the gate still open from when they had left, he ran across the front garden at a blinding speed, the added weight of having her on his back did not seem to effect his speed but rather how long he could keep it up.
It only took a few moments and they were closing in on the back door of the estate, it would be faster getting to the infirmary from this access.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

she whimpered as his shoulderblade continuously beat into her hip, but bit her lip so she wouldn't make any more noise

though, she was glad to finaly see the mansion, kinda, as it meant she could get off of the wolf's back

when they finally stopped, she quickly slipped off of the wolf's back...but landed on her wounded ankle badly, twisting it and it affected her hip as well

in other words, she botched the landing and fell to the ground with a slight yelp

fuck! i hate this weakness!! right, no more bites....gotta be better at fighting Lycans....

growling, she clung onto a wall and hauled herself to her feet, all her weight on her uninjured side, lifting her other foot like an injured dog

but despite this, she looked up at Zeke

she nodded her head thanks....... she muttered, still feeling embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Trainging
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next