Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hunting and Trainging

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 pm

yeah, i guess she chuckled lightly, shaking her head/

as for hellsing..i very nearly broke him...but i stopped myself from killing him. just. nearly ruptured his solar plexus, nearly shattered his knee, and very very nearly snapped his wind pipe. however...my Elder was there...i won't upset my Elder. it's just an Elf thing taht's part of my nature and i can't change it...you never disrespect or upset the Elder. but any ways...any other time, and her would have died. he would have been stunned and in a great dfeal of pain and would have been a doddle to slaughter him from that point...but my Elder held me back pretty much...she's lovely, but...still an Elder.

she sighed heavily...she loved her new Elder...and hated her deep down...an Elf will bind quickly to a knew elder if they have none...and it binds them deeply to the point you physically almost can't go against their will and words...she was greatful that at the time her Elder had left a loophole for her to exploit
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 pm

"Your connection with your elder sounds similar to that of and Alpha and his pack.
Bounds like that are hard to break, in that aspect I am lucky then."
He said with a short sign as they came up-to the door of the mansion.

He opened the door with one had, still carrying the doe over one shoulder and let Taylor enter before him.

"Having a pack would be an experience, a positive or negative one, I don't know yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:26 pm

it's kinda why i avoided Elves for a really long time...but, with an Elf here that's clearly an Elder...i couldn't help it...which is annoying. i'm usually in control with a lot of things...but this i wasn't and it annoys me. but yes...it's similar to a lycan's pack mentality...if i disobey the Elder, i have to be punished by her. if i'm not, any other Elves that she's in charge of start getting restless and take punishment into their own hands..that's when it gets ugly.

she grumbled in elven, cursing the bonds, but not fully meaning it...because she can't.

and thanks for helping me...like carrying that and stuff. not often i have someone help me. usualy others try and hurt/kill me she muttered, sweatdropping

she didn't really care about that, but it still made her sigh heavily
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 pm

"To be fair, I probably would have tried to hurt you had you gotten in my way."
He said bluntly, walking inside.

"Luckily your playfulness kind of snapped me out of it,
if you had of got aggressive, well, there is no telling what I would have done to you."
He admitted coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm

exactly love. i've hunted enough Lycan to have made a few notes on behvaiour. you were and injured lycan in their wolf form, meaning rational thought isn't as likely, and you were hungry. i had food. i was in the way. basically means i'm gonna be food as well if i wasn't careful. so i made it into a game to ease tensions and to wake up athe more human side of your mind. i'm jsut damned lucky it worked. i'm not good at hand to hand combat with a Lycan. she explained, gesturing with her hands a little and smoke drifting from her mouth as she spoke besides! it meant i got to get a bit more comfortable as a Puma and have some fun for the first time in a along while. she added grinning broadly

she began leading the way to the kitchen where she could butcher the doe and rabbits

once they were there, she simply dumped the rabbits on teh side and turned to take the doe from Zeke
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:41 pm

"It was a wise move."
He confirmed with a slight nod as he handed her the doe.
He gave a stretch, yawning slightly now that he could relax slightly.
Walking over to the fridge he took our a large steak and cranked up the grill, he liked his steak raw but enjoyed it more when it was heated up, a few seconds on each side would make it perfect.
"Do you want anything?"
He asked as he threw his own meal on the grill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 pm

it happens on occasion...my wisdom actually wakes up and becomes useful she snickered

she took the doe over to a large butcher's table and got the required knives, sharpening them before setting them down by her kill.

....hmm....suprise me? but not in a bad way she said grinning as she ran her thumb along the edge of a skinning knife, wincing when it made a shallow slice on her thumb

it was sharp enough

cleaning the blade, she set about skinning the creature, making a long slice down the belly, just under the skull and just over the hooves and up the legs to slip off the skin in one piece
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Zeke smiled as the scent of blood filled the air mixed with the charcoal smell that came from grilling meat.
"Beef tenderloin it is."
He said with a smirk and chucked a piece on the grill for her.

"How do you like it?"
He added, flipping his over.

He rested against the counter, cracking open a beer and drinking it contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm

with one quick yank, she ripped the skin off of the doe and but it to the side to turn the hide into a leather later

medium rare m'dear, please. i hate it when it's too well done as it gets chewy. and could you pass me a beer as well?#

putting the skinning knife to the side, she picked up some hooks, nd hooked on the tendons

could you hold the doe for a second? need to yank out the tendons

she smiled, thinking that this was the first long and proper interaction with another without too much talk of fighting
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:16 pm

"No problem."
Zeke quickly threw his steak off the grill, it sat on his plate, hardly cooked at all proceeding to bleed all over the plate, leaving hers on for a bit longer he walked away from the stove.
Grabbing another beer from the fridge he cracked it open and placed it on a clean bit of table for her before grabbing hold of the skinned doe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 pm

she nodded her thanks, and readjusted her grip on the hooks before giving a powerful tug that tore out al;l the tendons in the legs, leaving white strings hanging from the hooks

she cracked open the beer and took a few gulps before returning to the doe, this time with a large and wicked sharp knife to slice open the belly to pull out the innards

she stuck her tongue out at the smell and wrinkled her nose, but swiftly delt with the job before dumping the innards into a plastic bag to be dumped later

after that, she tied the doe's legs together and hung it up to bleed it

thanks a lot. for someone who say's they're not a gentleman, you're being very helpfl. again, thanks she chuckled, flicking her hair out of her eyes before going to wash her hands and move onto the rabbits
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:28 pm

He shrugged off her praise and grabbed his plate, turning off the grill but leaving hers there to keep it warm.

"Don't mention it, I'm sure one day you'll be the one helping me."
He muttered before sitting down on the bench with his food and beer, watching the doe he smiled softly before eating a large mouthful of steak.

He couldn't help but chuckle when she removed the innards.
"That's the best bit."
He said with a smirk between mouthfuls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Taylor shrugged as well

maybe. but that if i can be bothered. i'm lazy. she teased, but she knew she'd help this one for some reason

however, she snorted at the last comment

to you maybe. to me? not so much...they smell aweful to me *sticks out her tongue again* elves are creatures of Life...so this smells of death and it smells a bit fouler to me than many other species...but maybe not as bad for me as it may be for other elves as i'm technically a Death Dealer...going out and killing things

she shrugged and drank a little more before skinning her rabbits
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm

"Poor princess."
He teased as he got up to grab another beer.
"Smells better when I'm in wolf form, doesn't matter what part of meat you're eating, as long an you're the one eating it."
He explained with a shrug and slumped back in his chair taking a long slip of beer before finishing off his meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 pm

she stuck her tongue out at him, snickering at the 'Princess' remark

i guess. i don't really care. it's only really the innards of a creature that smell *really* bad to me. other than that, i can deal. i'm a Hunteress as well. used to be head Huntress of my old tribe, and i still kinda hun with the Bounties. hunting is life to me

she began gutting the rabbits and umped their innards with the Doe's and hung up the rabits as well to let them bleed

but she still offered one to Zeke

want another m'dear? i can get more another time.

she picked up her beer can and took a long drnk before going over to the grill to get her stake and began eating, suddenly realising how hungry she was
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"No I'm fine, would have to morph in order to enjoy it properly and I don't think that would be the best thing to do in the middle of a kitchen."
He said with a smirk and reclined him his chair.

That was the one thing about lycans, they used up so much energy that they were almost constantly hungry and needing food, not like a vampire that could feed once a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 pm

shrugging, she hung the rabbit to bleed out whil chewing on her steak

she readjusted her goggles and sat down next to Zeke, still munching on her food

so where did you come from before? you don't strike me as an italian or british....your name is definately european....but where from? your hair would suggest somewhere a little more central, but your eyes are unusual and i can't place you...

this irritated her as she usualy was able to palce a person on sight
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Zeke ran his hands through his hair and sighed.
"Uh, my family originated in Romania.
I was taken from there as a pup and brought to Milan where I served up until a few years go.
As for my hair, I did that myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Taylor nodded

i see...but your wolf form was black....i would have thought black was your natural hair colour

she idly fiddled with her blue hair, remembering its original colour and wishing she had it back because it was the same colour as her father's

she idly ran her finger over her latest tattoo she had done of a sparrow in flight and the word Sparrow in elegent script

the nickname her father gave her
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm

"Black is my natural hair colour, Romanian, remember."
He sighed softly and crossed his arms across the table, resting his chin on his arms.

He didn't like remembering home, his real home.
There was nothing in Romania for him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

you wouldn't believe i'm Native American...mother saw to that. when you're outcast, or at least in my old tribe, you'd go through something called Changes. it makes you stick out like a sore thumb and seem like some kind of cross breed....i think mine was to look like i was crossed with a fairy...which is frowned on by many Elves as they tend to war with each other.

she sighed, and eyes went a shade darker...she hated her memories sometimes and how clearly she rememebred them...especially the time she got outcast by her old Elder

her scars tingled at the memories and rubbed the three large lines on her back, sighing quietly, the sigh turning into a low growl making her lips curl a little
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 pm

"Calm down."
He said abruptly.
"You'll get me all agitated soon, growling like that."

Zeke really did have anger issues, many things could set him off, even being around others who were riled up.

"Everyone has their burden to bare I guess."
He said with a shrug and he clean up his plate and settled back down in his chair, placing an unlit smoke in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

she shook her head and tugged a lock of hair slightly

agh...sure...*sigh*......i need to get a better control over emotions....they run around too much

sighing heavily, she calmed herself down again and tried to smile, lighting up a new cigarette and finishing her drink and food

so, you said you'd help me train my newest apprentice...would you fight her to show her what it's like to fight a Lycan? i'm not going to have her trained for teh fight as she needs to know what she's going up again

she looked over at zeke, still calming herself and using this as a distraction from her memories that hounded her every step
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 pm

"Yeah sure,
If she is completely untrained you will need to keep a close eye on me.
I don't want to be hurting anyone who does not deserve it."

Zeke was sure he had enough self control to be able to fight the apprentice without loosing his cool but he wanted to make sure that Taylor was ready to do what ever was necessary to stop him if it got out of hand.

"Give this apprentice of yours what ever weapons you please, a few cuts wont worry me."

That much was true, his healing ability would make up for any damage the trainee could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

i'll be sticking her in a ring with you without weapons. i'll be there as well with weapons, but she has to realise just how dangerous certain enemies are...and there are bounties for lycans. she need to also realise she's going to be fighting bare handed on occasion in case she's caught off guard. but i'll be making sure she's never off guard by the end of it. and don't worry...i will stop you. but, it may hurt a fuck tonne when i stop you. i hope you don't mind bullets to the kness caps. she said in all seriousness, letting him know that she will do as she says

she needed her apprentice trained up quickly and this is a way of doing it while still being thorough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Trainging
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next