Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lycans and the Full Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 am

The woman nodded with an amused sigh.

Oh well, I better brace myself for it, then.

She was looking forwards to the movie date. And she knew that, even if she didn't much like the movie, she'd still enjoy the night.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:35 am

I'll make sure it is something you will enjoy.

He said with a chuckle, he wasn't cruel enough to drag her to something he knew she would dislike for her very first movie.
It might put her off going to more of them which would be disappointing seeing how much he like them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Don't force yourself to watch a movie you dont like.

She stuck her tongue out childishly like she would do if she were human. It looked a rather odd gesture on a wolf.

Moe couldn't see Zeke sitting through a mushy romance movie.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

Zeke chuckled softly and shook his head softly, gazing down at her with warm silver eyes.

I would not bring you to a movie that I would not like, I wouldn't want to be falling asleep during out date and I think my snoring would upset other people in the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:22 am

The woman snorted a laugh.

She could see him far too vividly falling asleep and snoring through a mushy romance movie.

She could also picture how annoyed everyone around him would be.

The woman leaned up to swipe her tongue along his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 am

Zeke growled playfully and gave her ear a gentle tug.

The sun had already began rising, it was clearly very early in the morning.

He smiled softly, yawning widely before leaning his head back against her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 am

Her ear flicked when he tugged at it and she shook her head when he let go.

Her bright eyes turned to the sky. Heh, sunrise and she wasn't even tired. She hated how much the full moon messed with her sleeping habits.

She nuzzled against him. You're not tired yet, are you?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 am

He nodded softly, brushing his face against her shoulder.

A bit, you're not?

Truthfully he was quite tired, he'd been kept awake by the thought of what was going to happen on the full moon, stressing out over it.

Now that he was able to relax fatigue hit him like a truck, not made any better by the fact that he was running on an empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 am

She rolled over onto her back, pawing gently at his neck.

Nope. She popped the p, looking up at him with wide-awake eyes.

Moe had random moments of being wide awake at times. Now was one of those times and she wasn't about to let him fall asleep on her and leave her bored.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 am

Zeke growled at her playfully again, sleep could wait for a few more hours.

He rose to his feet, gripping her tail and tugging it before running off into the forest, this time she could be the one chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 am

She yelped quietly when her tail was tugged and jumped up to chase after him.

He was larger and had longer strides than her, but for every stride of his, she gave two.

She was much faster than him as easily caught up, staying at his tail.

The woman nipped the tip of Zeke's tail, telling him she was just behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 am

Zeke chuckled, wagging his tail, whacking her in the face softly with it as he sped up.

Despite his large form he wound through the thick forest easily, he wasn't trying to lose her, merely enjoying a good run with her.

She obviously had energy to burn and running like this ensured Zeke would have no problem getting to sleep later.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 am

She gave an unamused noise, nipping sharply at his tail again after it had hit her in the face.

The woman gave a playful yap as she sped up, following after him again, bending her head to nip at a hock.

You'll have to be quicker than this to outrun me, Zeke-kun.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 am

Quicker or smarter.

He growled softly as she bit at his tail and leg but let out a soft chuckle.

They were heading straight toward a fairly wide creak, he sped up again and leap from one side to the other, his long legs allowing his to clear the distance with little hassle, he sat on the other side looking at her.

It was very unlikely that she would be able to clear that, even with her faster pace.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 am

She stumbled to a stop before the edge of the creek.

The woman stared down at the water silently as she sat down, tail curling around her.

Her eyes flickered to Zeke and she gave him a flat look.

Heaving a sigh she stood again and jumped to a stone protruding from the water. She played a quick game of trying and stay on the wet rock as she searched for the next rock to jump onto.

It took her a little while, but she managed to cross without falling into the water.

She gave Zeke an unamused look as she shook her fur off.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:56 am

Zeke grinned, laughing softly as he watched her awkwardly cross the creek.

Seeing her little balancing act was more amusing than if she had simply fallen in and the sour look she gave him just made it that much satisfying.

He shrugged it off softly.
Not my fault you're short.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:18 am

Maybe I should gnaw your legs off, she murmured lowly, sending him a glare as she stepped away from the water gingerly on wet paws.

You'd be shorter then.

She sent the creek a dark glare as she shook off her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 am

Zeke chuckled and shook his head.

How spiteful of you, it is just a little bit of water and I doubt the creek is afraid of your wrath.

He commented, watching her glaring at the water.

Pretty sure you could remove my legs completely and I would still be taller than you.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:29 am

Maybe I should push you in and see how you like it. That water is cold.

She wasn't bothered by being wet; she didn't mind the wet. It was how cold the water was.

Shall we test that theory? she growled softly. She wasn't usually bothered about her height but this conversation was rubbing her the wrong way. She didn't mind her height as long as people didn't comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 am

Zeke dropped to the floor, sprawling out on the ground.

Go for it, if you can move me.

A smirk appeared on his face, he weighted a lot in muscle mass and he doubted that she would be able to drag him into the water let alone push him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 am

She stalked towards him, tail stiffening a little in her annoyance.

Her teeth sank into his withers and she gave a sharp tug, growling softly.

Her legs braced against the ground as she put most of her strength into pulling him across the ground. She was stronger than someone of her stature - even a Lycan - should be, but she still wasn't strong enough to move him far.

Her growls increased in volume the more annoyed at him not moving she got.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 am

He winced slightly as her teeth dug into his skin but closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

You're cute when you're angry.

He smirked softly, his eyes still closed, he wasn't making it any easier for her as he went completely limp, letting the full weight of his body keep him in place.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 am

He wasn't helping her bad mood by playing possum, and that little comment had irked her quite a bit.

She snarled, teeth digging into his skin harder.

The woman threw her entire weight into a hard tug, determined to move him at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 am

Zeke let out a soft whine as her teeth bit into his skin more roughly.

He was slightly surprised by how quickly her moods changed, she was fine one minute then snarling and biting the next, though what else had he expected on a full moon when he was provoking her.

Would it make you feel better if I just jumped in the water?
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:57 am

Not until I freaking move you, she growled, tugging harder.

After you've moved you can go jump in the water and freeze your tail off. In fact, she'd be more annoyed if he ddn't jump in.

But right now she was determined to move the fat lump of her fiancé even if it killed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycans and the Full Moon
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next