Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lycans and the Full Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 am

You scared me by going all limp.

Zeke leaned down and licked her neck softly, healing any puncture wounds that she may have had.

I'm gonna beat him Moe, just to show him that I am the type of man that is good enough to marry his daughter.

He hoped her father would be able to see Zeke for the man he really was soon.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 am

Playing on people's feelings is the easiest way to get the upper hand in a fight. I told you I would play dirty.

My only rule is bring them down quick and make sure they stay down.
She had gotten that through Bounty Hunting. She couldn't afford the luxury of a fair fight on most bounties.

You are good enough Zeke-kun. It doesn't matter if he doesn't see it. I do. And uncle Aodh and Grandaddy.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

I know Moe, but at the end of the day he is your father, I want to be able to get along with at least one of your parents, and we both know your mother is out of the picture.

He shook his head softly, he knew he had done plenty to justify Coilean's hate of him but he was determined to at least make it so they could at least be in the same room as each other without wanting to tear each others throats out.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 am

Mother is impossible to get on with if you're even a half-way decent person, she sneered, curling in on herself. Kae was sickly sweet and manipulative; she was cruel and uncaring.

Her ears pressed against her head and her tail tucked between her legs as she thought of her mother.

He'll come around eventually, Zeke-kun. You've lasted longer than any of my other fiancé's. That definitely counts for something.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 am

I'll be happy if I get through the wedding without snapping at her to be honest.

He had trouble getting along with people at the best of time, let one people who has abused his future wife.

I know, but I am impatient, and seems I keep saying things that take us a step back wards when ever I talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 am

Join the club. There'll be more than a few of us trying not to snap her scrawny neck. This was one of the few times you'd hear Moe bitch about someone. She didn't usually hold such hostility for people.

It's a shame Grandmother isn't coming. I'd quite happily stick a hefty bounty on her head just for the occasion.

She giggled softly. If you've managed to stay alive, you're doing a good job, Zeke-kun. Her tongue lapped over his cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:17 am

Taylor's making sure I am on a short leash at the wedding, I'll be behaving myself, for the most part.

He smiled softly, regardless of the drama surrounding, it was really looking forward to getting married, to being with her forever.

So I keep getting told, I am still waiting for Coilean to have a change of heart and come after me.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 pm

You wouldn't be you if you didn't do something akin to misbehaving; even at your own wedding.

She tugged his ear with a playful growl.

He might do... But as soon as we get married he'll back off. He won't openly attack you when you're officially part of the family.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Zeke chuckled softly and growled in response to her tugging on his ear.

I am sure I'll find some mischief to get up to at the wedding, going to attempt to avoid any bloodshed though, if I manage that I will be very impressed with myself.

With that said he could not promise that he would be able to restrain himself if Moe's mother decided to make a scene, heavens help her Zeke would be on her in seconds.

We have to get married soon then, limit the time he has to try and behead me.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm

I'd be disappointed in you if you didn't, Zeke-kun. If Zeke was perfectly behaved, she'd wondered what the hell he'd done with her fiancé.

Her small head bobbed; the motion looking odd on a wolf. That'd be a good idea. Weddings aren't really the ideal settings to try and kill off my mother. Save that for the family reunion. You can have a chance at my Grandmother then, too.

She giggled softly, nuzzling against him.

He won't behead you. That's not his style. He'll rip you to pieces; literally.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:49 pm

If I wait for the family reunion I wont get a chance, between Aodh and Coilean I doubt there will be much left of your mother and grandmother.

Chances were that he was not the only one that wanted to unleash a bit of rage onto the two women.

I should go look for him, get things sorted out tonight while I have a chance against him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 pm

You underestimate how quick I'd get to them.

Coilean and Aodh would be left in the dust if they got a chance to tear Kae and her mother apart. The only thing that would slow the woman down would be choosing which one of them she wanted to kill first.

Don't get yourself hurt, Zeke-kun. Please.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Zeke pushed himself onto his feet, he would of loved to stay here laying with her, but he had to get this sorted out.

I'll come back to you in one piece, love, I promise.

He rubbed his muzzle against hers and licked her softly.

I'll be back shortly.

With that he bounded into the forest, he had to find Coilean and he didn't want Moe watching them fight, she would distract him if she were present. Of all things she would make him feel guilty for hurting her father, if he managed too.

He barked loudly, a warning for Coilean of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 am

Coilean had been scrapping with Aleksandr when Zeke barked.

He looked up from chewing at his 'father's' ear, head cocked to the side.

He pushed off Alek and padded towards the younger wolf, tail wagging from side to side quickly.

While he went off in search of Zeke, Alek and Aodh began scrapping with each other.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:27 am

Zeke slowed down his pace when he saw Coilean, finding them had not been very difficult, though it was not as if they had been hiding.

Zeke chuckled softly and sat down in front of the man, despite what people had said about Coilean this was the part of the night that he had been looking forward to.

Too much tension from each encounter had built up between them, now was the time to let some of it out.

I hope I didn't keep you waiting.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 am

The older Lycan shook out his coat, long fluffy red-tinted fur flying out around him, making him look more like a furball than a wolf.

How're you tonight? he asked, rolling onto his back in front of the younger but larger man, writhing to scratch his back against the ground.

He wasn't putting on the friendly tone; he was in a good mood and being genuinely nice to Zeke. The effects of the Full Moon on him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 am

Zeke chuckled softly, seeing Coilean like this around him of all people was nothing short of amusing.

He lay on his stomach and watched the man intently, he could not believe he had once feared this man, a man who was now a big squirming fluff ball.

I'm fine, better than I expected, you?
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 am

Got away from Sprout without any broken bones?

He looked up at the man with wide silver eyes.

Sprout was evil when she was fighting. He wouldn't be surprised if she had tried to do more than just break a bone or two. She was like Alek; she liked to screw around with her opponents mind before going in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 am

Looks like it.

He replied with a grin.

The fight didn't go how she planned.

He didn't want to embarrass her by telling him that she had fallen out of a tree and injured herself so decided to leave it at that.

Had any decent brawls yet?

He asked as he scratched his muzzle against the grass.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 am

His furry shoulders shrugged.

I've been sat chewing on Alek's ear for the past hour. He's no fun to fight. He has no passion for it.

If the man could have pouted at the moment he would have.

He was very childish at times. Now was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 am

Zeke gave a loud yawn, his paws stretching out in front of him as his jaws opened wide.
He shook his head softly and looked back at the ember wolf.

If I remember correctly you reserved the right to fight me next.

He grinned slightly, he didn't know if he was happy or disappointed to be fighting Coilean while he was in this state, he seemed to be acting like his daughter had.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:00 am

His shoulders shrugged again.

After chewing on Alek's ear for so long he really didn't feel like fighting any more.

He continued to writhe on the ground, moaning as his back scratched against a rock. He continued to scratch his back against the rock, tail beating against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am

Zeke rose to his feet, looking down at the man.

And here I was thinking you would be ready to tear me to pieces after I told you about the engagement, you really are docile on the full moon.

I thought everyone was exaggerating.

He shook his head softly in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am

Nah, we don't really exaggerate things in this pack. Aodh's one of the few of us that do.

Alek's wolves said what was on their mind.

They didn't share tall tales or distorted truths.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 am

I'm not sure whether to be happy that we are getting along or disappointed about the fact that you've lost your fighting spirit and come tomorrow when the full moon effects wear off that you will be back to hating my guts.

His shoulders slumped softly, he thought that he would be happy being able to talk to the man like this but it wall seemed to calm, the eye before the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycans and the Full Moon
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next