Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lycans and the Full Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 am

There's a reason I dont let men near my girl, Zeke. You'd do the same if your little girl went through the same thing.

He laid silently, eyes closed.

It's not that I hate you. As a person you're tolerable. You remind me of my brother.

Next time you see Moe, ask her about Raffael. Ask her what he did to her and why I hate men near her. She likes to think I'm being the usual over-protective father but its more than that and she damn well knows it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:47 am

Zeke's eyes widened slightly as he sat back down, Coilean didn't hate him?
He tilted his head to the side slightly, he was pretty sure the usual emotion Coilean directed at him was hatred.

Raffael?

He was going to remember that name, if Moe was keeping something from him, he wanted to know what it was.

I just hope that, in time, you will realize that you don't need to be so protective of her. She has me to protect her now too.
And Thanks Coilean, I don't hate you either, even if it turns out that it is just the full moon making you so tolerable of me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:52 am

You didn't see her after what he did. He gave a little whine, the memory still very clear in his head after over two hundred years.

He had been the one to take the sobbing, broken girl in his arms and fix her. He'd been the one that swore he'd never let that happen to her again.

The wolf gave a loud snort. The full moon is just loosening my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 am

Zeke's eyes glared slightly, if it had seemed major by lycan standards he did not think he would like hearing the story, chances are he would get enraged.

I am sure if I had, he would not have taken another breath.

He growled softly, even the mention of someone hurting Moe, in the past or otherwise got him riled up.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 am

He didn't, trust me on that, he growled softly, ears pinning back on his head.

Raffael, the vile little scum, was the first one of many men to come that had gotten close to Moe that he had killed.

He was the one that started his vicious hatred of men anywhere near his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 am

Good.
Zeke nodded firmly and placed his head on his paws, a growl still rumbling in his chest.

I hope it was painful and slow.

Any man that would harm a woman in any way didn't deserve a quick painless death, it should be utter hell until their last breath.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 am

He wouldn't say it aloud, but his opinion on the Wolf had just gone up a bit.

Anyone that hated even the thought of Raffael immediately earned a place in his good books.

Have you ever seen someone have their flesh torn from their bones then bleed to death? the Lycan asked curiously, silver eyes flicking to Zeke's
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 am

Zeke locked eyes with Coilean,
He had witnessed that before, once, when there had been a battle break out between the enslaved wolves back when he was a new lycan.
It was a by-product of the wolves getting hungry and angry enough to eat their own kind, he had brains enough to hide during that fight.

Yes.
He hissed softly.
And if that's what happened you were to merciful.

He had no idea what could have been a more horrific death, however it a similar event happened now, he was sure the two of them could get creative.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 am

Yes, he was definitely liking Zeke more and more as this conversation went on.

Oh? What would you have done?

Trading torture methods; a normal conversation for two men to be having in the middle of a forest in the early hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 am

He thought for a moment.

First we get some Nitric acid, asshole can drink it and burn from the inside out while I get to have some fun.
Then I am going to see how many bones I can name as I periodically break every single one.

Once I've watched him writhe and burn on the ground for a few hours, hang him from a tree by his feet.
Just as the acid starts to corrode his vital organs, you take a saw, place it between his legs and cut down from crotch to head so we can see what burnt out corpse looks like.

Perhaps I should not of given you that idea in case you decide to test it out on me.

He answered with a cold chuckle as he rubbed his muzzle against the ground.

That's what I would've done if it were my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 am

Did you ever try to acquire Nitric Acid two hundred plus years ago? Not an easy feat.

Though it was a rather impressive method. He'd have to try that one someone in the future.

He snorted a laugh. Perhaps I will. Give me a good enough reason to, pup.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 am

No but I am sure you could acquire some metal and heat it until it turned liquid and use that instead.

He sad with a chuckle and looked up at the man.

I've already accepted that I am a dead man if I ever wrong Moe and I am still here aren't I?
I just will never give you the reason you need.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:46 am

Try melting metal with a campfire and tell me how it goes.

Coilean had very few resources back when he had killed Raffael. He had been creative with what he did have, though.

Famous last words.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 am

Zeke rolled his eyes,

Stop picking holes is my glorious plan.

He chuckled softly, Coilean had a point, but nowadays things were different and they could easily get these things.

You'll know if I ever wrong Moe, I'll be taking my own life before you lot can get your hands on me.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:51 am

No, it's too fun.

He rolled onto his back and stretched, paws stretching upwards.

You'd have to be bloody fast to do that, pup. It'll be a race if you ever do. Kill yourself or have the pack tear you apart.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 am

Zeke nodded and lay on his side, yawning and scratching his shoulder against the grass.

You'd have to be fast too, I have a feeling Moe would tear me apart before any of you ever got a chance to get near me.

Zeke sighed softly, he really was doomed if he ever messed up, good thing he knew he was in this for the long haul, he wasn't going anywhere any time soon and he wouldn't dream of ever hurting Moe.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:59 am

We're a violent pack, he said dismissively.

It came with being around for two thousand years. The older you got the more violent you got when you were trying to make a point.

He snickered when he heard a high pitched howl. Alek's finally had enough.

The twins often took in turns trying to annoy Alek until he finally snapped. Coilean had been trying for over an hour before Zeke had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 am

Zeke nodded agreeing with him, they were violent but only when the occasion rose that the violence was need, unless you were Aodh, then it was all the time.

Zeke's head rose quickly, his ears pointing up straight, that howl didn't sound pleasant.

I wonder how many working legs Aodh has at the moment.

He remarked with a chuckle as he looked in the direction of the howl.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 am

His body shook with a laugh.

Thr- Another howl pierced the air.

Coilean shook his head then rested it on his paws.

Two.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:09 am

Zeke chuckled softly, he could not help but feel sorry for Aodh, though he was obviously asking for it if he spent all this time trying to annoy Alek.

Back or front, what's your bet?
I am guessing that both back ones are out of action.

Zeke smirked softly, at least it wasn't him, he would be keeping his promise to Moe, he'd be going back in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:18 am

He shook his head a little. Forepaws.

Alek's not as cruel as Moe and I are. We'd go straight for where he's weakest besides his nads. Well, Moe would go for them if she had to but I'm not that cruel, he chuckled.

Alek never goes for the hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 am

Zeke winced softly, Moe really was a nasty little thing when she fought.

If that's the case I am glad that my fight with her was cut short, last thing I need is to castrated.

He laid his head on his paws and huffed softly, he definitely didn't want anything happening to his junk, even more so since the possibility of having pups was there.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 am

I think it's the first thing you need; I could do it for you.

His voice was bright and bubbly, elated by the idea of doing damage to Zeke's nads. He wasn't totally friendly on the Full Moon.

The man's silver eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:33 am

Zeke growled softly and curled over himself, placing his head over his crotch.

Don't even think about it, I wouldn't be the only one who would never forgive you.

He thought back to the night where Aodh had requested pups and put the idea more strongly into his head.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:38 am

He scoffed and rested his head on his paws.

No fun.

Who'd be willing to tear Coilean a new one of Zeke was suddenly minus his nads? Moe for one. Alek would have a few choice words to give him. Aodh would more than happily tear out his throat; he'd been wanting kids to corrupt since Moe had grown up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycans and the Full Moon
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next