Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

wassup????

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 am

Taylor had been relaxing in the crook of the boughs of a large Oak Tree, sighing contentedly and allowed herself to relax and maybe get some sleep

she yawned loudly and let her eyes fall shut...

when she suddnely felt Alexis' emotions spike and mix up

her eyes flew open and she sat up straight

what was all that about? she muttered, rubbing the runes in her arms that formed the bond with Alexis

letting her legs dangel down, she closed her eyes and concentrated

Alexis? can you hear me? come to me so i can find out what's happening, please

thought adding a 'please' sounds insignificant, it changed the Order into a Request, meaning that Alexis still had the choice to refuse

if she did, Taylor would know then to just simply ignore it and try to get some rest

if the girl came over, she would be able to find out what had the girl so....mixed up
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:16 am

Alexis heard Taylor's request and grimaced softly, how would the elf take the news that she had a twin brother.

She shook her head and made her way out into the forest, she had asked Aeker to stay inside until she called for him.

Her brother had been tracking her down and she knew that he had been watching her for the last few weeks, he always kept and eye on her.

She walked up to the tree where Taylor was sitting, her long silver hair swaying behind her as she walked.

Her hands clenched softly, a bandage was wrapped around her left hand, the one that Hellsing had put a blade through, it did not hurt but was still open, wounds caused by magic seemed to last longer.

"Yes?"

She asked, looking up at the woman.
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 am

as soon as Taylor saw Alexis, her eyes zeroed in on the bandages on Alexis' hand

she hopped down from the tree with a scowl and went over to the girl, taking Alexis' hand in her own and held it up between them

who did this to you, as a start, and what exactly happened for your emotions to suddenly spike like they did? Taylor asked, keeping her tone as normal as possible

she felt a burning in her chest

how dare someone hurt her servant!

she paused at that thought. but shook it off. it's just the way their bond was, now.

was it that Hellsing? i can smell his scent on you an-

she paused, raising an eyebrow and leaned in closer to the girl, sniffing the air around her

what the hell...?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 am

"Yes it was Hellsing, it's not a big deal, it was sorted out."

She replied, pulling her hand away from the elf, she felt exposed as the woman sniffed her, taking a step backwards.

She hated how Taylor could know so much about her with a few breaths in her presence.

"My emotions spiked like they did because..."
She paused for a moment, taking a heavy sigh, everyone had always thought that she was the last of her clan, the Malkavians reduced down to a single woman who was bound.
She liked that no one knew about him, it kept him safe.

She glared at the ground, she knew she could not keep secrets like this from her Master, after all she could force her to talk if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 am

Taylor paused and sniffed the air again, taking a deep breath

she rose an eyebrow in confusion

three scent signitures....hellsing...you prodominately.....and...*sniff*....a male?.....similar to your scent....same age.....

she saw the look on Alexis' face and rose her eyebrow higher

well.....i'd like you to tell me what's happening...but you really don't have to if you don't want to. i'm not going to order you about unless it's deeply important. form the scent, and your reaction, i'm guessing said new scent i can smell belongs to someone that's important to you. so i'll leave it at that. as long as they don't cause trouble, i won't try and get details out of you she said, even if her curiosity was burning after all *snicker* i'm only a bitch, not a supreme bitch she chuckled

she ran her hand through her hair, feeling an inate sensation of being watched, and it had her on edge, but she let it go. the presence didn't feel....well....too threatening...but enough she couldn't relax too much

unless something happened, she wouldn't react to it

[clor=royalblue]so what happened between you and Hellsing then? why'd a fight break out between you two?[/color] she asked, her ears flickering slightly
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 am

"I honestly have no idea, Hellsing simply got on my nerves, we had a small scuffle which amounted to nothing but he seemed less then impressed when I attempted to bite him as punishment for betraying me.
At which point he ran a blood dagger through my palm."

Alexis tensed as she started picking out details about who the scent belonged to.

"He is important to me.
You of all people should know my family background, the Malkavians were all wiped out by other immortals because of our unstable nature they thought we were threats to ourselves and everyone around us.
That other scent belong to my sibling."
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 am

Taylor blinked twice in complete shock as her eyes widened slightly

in all honesty...i didn't research too much into your family. it made me get to close. i tend to not research individuals or clans too specifically. yes i understood you were part of a clan like that, but i didn't know names....and i certainly didn't know you had a sibling. but that would explain the near, but not quite, identical scent he has. so i'm assuming by the similarities between the scents that he's your twin. usually siblings only have a few similarities between their scent...a sort of underlying note. yours are nearly the same. she muttered, the last part more to herself than anything

she quietly thought for a moment and then simply shrugged

oh how different her temper was now that she was combined with Corbett

like i said. i don't really care as long as he doesn't cause hassle. he does and i'll have to ask you to sort out the issue. but i really must know this.....is he going to attack me for binding you? i'd like to know so then i can at least prepare for my death. i'm imagining he's very similar to you, and without anything binding him, like you, he'll be very strong...more than i can handle. you've permenantly weakened me slightly with the scythe to the chest and massive bite she said lightly, a slight lilt of amusement to her words

though she was still nervous at the prospect of having Alexis' brother suddenly coming out to attack her
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 am

She shook her head softly.
"Very few knew about him, as pureblood children we were kept away from the prying eyes of those who were not in out coven.

Our coven was destroyed, everyone thought I was the only Malkavian left, that's probably why my bounty was so high. Immortals don't like the idea of use existing."

Alexis let our a chuckle and shook her hair again.

"He is similar to me, though he is much stronger then I am, more controlled as well.

If he was going to attack you he would of done it the night you bound me, he's been following me ever since I got out of the coffin."
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 am

Taylor sighed heavily and sweatdropped

she ran a hand through her hair and put a hand over her heart

i don't think my heart can take much more stress *weak chuckle* i came for a rest, and i get everything that's happened so far *sigh* with the added bonus of having death stalk me around every turn! and dresses! gaia why!? what have i done that's so truely evil to get this she muttered/ranted in elven under her breath

looking up, she went back to english

so i'm guessing it's his eyes i've been feeling on my back for a very long time then. i've been wondering what has been following me for a long time now. she said, looking over her shoulder

she didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but she knew someone was sitting down wind from her somewhere and watching
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 am

Alexis chuckled darkly.

"That would be him.
Though you will never find him looking around like that.
If doesn't want you to see him you never will, he's only revealed himself to me because I have been sealed away."

She said, running her hand over the collar that sat around her neck.

"I have always been uncontrollable, lost in a sea of voices so he had always left me to do as I please.
I would of been a danger to him and myself if he had stayed close to me, that's why he didn't let me out of the coffin, that's why he didn't save me when you bound me.
He wanted it to happen so that I could be sane again."

She sighed softly, it had been hard accepting the truth.

"Aeker..."
She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 am

The shadows around them started to vibrate softly, warping slightly as
the man emerged from Alexis' own shadow, the dark mass of shadow slowly
fell into place until Aeker stood before them.

He bowed softly, a few strands of his long silver hair slipping over his face.

"I am sorry if I caused you discomfort with my presence, at times I got
to close, I should have guessed that you would be able to sense me to
some degree.

My name is Aeker Rozen."
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 am

Taylor froze completely still

oh, she wasn't shocked by the vampire emerging from shadows, as she could do that with enough concentration

what stunned her was his apperance

the hair.....the face....the tone and calm collected-ness......it was all painfully familiar form a time long ago

closing her eyes and shaking her head, she shook away such thoughts and forced herself back to the present

don't worry about it, mate. i'm sure you already know this, but I'm Taylor Longwood. or Sparrow if you want. and that was quite the entrance mate *chuckle* she said, bowing her head a little

she knew a few things about vampire etiquette and knew that bowing instead of shaking was more customary, a bit like the Japanese.

they weren't all up for the touchy feely stuff unless it was with family, friends or lovers

as she fell under none of those categories, Taylor kept her hands to herself

though....she did want to touch him to make sure he was real....she couldn't fully get rid of her earlier thoughts

she was sure that Alexis could feel her emotions spiking and going all over the place this time

she sighed quietly to herself
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 am

Alexis leaned back against her brother's chest, he was an entire foot taller than her, she sighed softly, feeling Taylor's emotions running all over the place.

Something about her brother had effected her on a level that she did not understand.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 am

Aeker nodded softly and gave a quiet chuckle.

"Yes I know who you are Taylor."

He answered, running a hand through his sisters long hair, it had been
so long since he had been able to be close to her, ever since their
coven have been burned down she had been off the rails.

"Merging with the shadows in the way I am use to traveling now, I've
been following her for so long and it was the only way I could do it
without her being able to confront me."

He spoke until the hand that ran through his sisters hair brushed up against the metal collar around her neck.

"I wanted to thank you."
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 am

Taylor almost chocked

again....the heart...cannot take it she sighed quietly rubbing her forehead

why, may i ask, are you thanking me? i've hurt your sister a great deal, and we were supposed to be enemies....i'd be expecting you to want to annihilate me in the most painful way possible because i bound her to me and stuff, and made myself her Master. something i'm not overly proud of, but what can i say, i don't plan what i do half the time. she said, trying to shake off excessive emotions and calm down

also, the shadow walking is a very useful technique. i've managed to be able to do it...but i can't maintain it for long periods of time. but i hold up my side in saying i'm only half a century old and only been trying to learn for the past fifty years she said with a grin, placing a hand on her heart and the other in the air
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:46 am

"Alexis was not always the monster that you first encountered, before our coven was torn apart she was like she is now.

She's been on a rampage ever since, I knew binding her would bring her back to normal.
Surprising it was common practice in our coven to keep young vampires in line until they could be trusted to be released.

I thought she would calm down over time but after she spent a hundred years in that coffin and was still hell bent I knew it would need to be done.
If I were a stronger man I would have done it myself but I could not bare the thought of her resenting me for my actions.

So thank you, for suppressing her madness."
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 am

Taylor let the information sink in for a moment

if that's the case, then i'm glad something good came of it. at first, it was intended sa punishment...then the Bond showed me it wasn't something she could control....and now....*looks at Alexis* anyone that dares to hurt her, i'm ready to kill. talk about a switch around. but yes, i'm glad i was of some help i guess. Taylor said, rubbing the back of her head

idly, the ran her fingers over her shoudler where a deep peach coloured scar was that still looked a little pink, where the fang of Alexis' cat his bitten her, and sighed quietly

in all honesty.......i don't think i will be able to fight like i used to now because of everything that's happened, so i'm grasping at straws and the good things that have happened because of the fight Taylor sighed

her scars would never fully heal.....and she still nursed a tiny hatred towards Alexis for that

it was something she didn't think she could ever forgive her for
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am

"You wont have to fight like that again, I'm hear to fight for you Taylor.
I know it is not the same but it is my duty to fight for you."

Alexis spoke firmly, a little bit of passion filling her voice.
She was a weapon to be used by Taylor now, she had single handedly weakened her masters body, but combining them both into one entity made them stronger than they ever would have been separated.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 am

Aeker nodded softly.
"You mustn't blame her for her actions, when she first lost her mind she
almost killed me, her own flesh and blood, worse than that her twin.
What she did was not in her control, that is why this collar must never come off.

There will be times where the darkness in her rises and she will resent what fate has been cast upon her.

But if that bound ever breaks she be back to how she has been for over 700 years, if not worse."
He warned softly.
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 am

Taylor nodded quietly at both of their words

Alexis was hers now, and her weapon to be used.

seperate, they're dangerous...together, they're deadly

she was a touch stunned by what Aeker had said, but shook it off. she unerstoof about that madness

aye...i'm aware about the times she's going to resent me.....it's a small underlying feeling i can feel through the Bond. i'll know when it rises, and i'll know when to start taking things into hand for everyone's, including her own, safety she said to Aeker, and the turned to Alexis *grin* and come on. you seriosuly expect me to simply lay down and let you fight for me? never. you're a weapon to me, as you said, so we fight together. this is a master and servant relationship....you're not a slave. you will be cared for as much as i am able....which is why i wasn't happy when i saw you were hurt. i hate someone touching my things

she didn't really know why she was speaking so possessivly over Alexis, but it wasn't an overly dominating possessive...more of a protective 'she's mine and i care for her and no one touch her' kinda thing

her eyes flickered to Aeker again and she forced her eyes away again

gaiadamn that familiarity

she shut down her memories and calmed herself fully again, her emotions stable once more
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 am

Alexis scoffed softly.

"I'd hardly call this hurt, it will be gone before the sun rises, Hellsing is a worthless excuse for a vampire, I'd not let myself be hurt by him."

A growl escaped her lips, she resented that man now, more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 am

Aeker looked down at his sister, frowning slightly, it was true, if
Alexis had been paying attention there was no way that man would of been
able to draw blood.

"You haven't eaten in the last couple of days have you?"
She usually got reckless and moody when she had no eaten, he shook his head softly and pushed her softly towards the house.

"You should go eat."
He said firmly.

Truth be told he wanted to speak to the elf, alone.
After all Alexis was is sister and this woman now held a large amount of power over her.
Back to top Go down

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 am

Taylor looked over at Aeker and nodded ever so slightly

Alexis, i highly reccomend you go to the city and feed properly. just don't make a scene, okay? i would hate to have to clean up after you Taylor said

her wording suggested a request....her tone stated and Order

she couldn't have a weapon of hers uncared for, meaing Alexis being hungry and thus making her moody and weaker...she needed her weapons to be on top form

i doubt you'd want to have your pride wounded some more by actually having Hellsing lay a finger on you again....cuz i sure as hell will break him next time he so much as touches one of my things she said in a dangerously sweet tone

that was another thing about being combined with Corbett....her sadistic side was slightly more emphasised and shined through at certain times

as she spoke her order, the runes on her hands, and the metal collar around Alexis's neck, glowed a little red to show it was a proper order to be obeyed
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Alexis bowed slightly, the energy pulse coming from the collar around her neck was warning enough that this was not something she could refuse.

A smile slowly spread across her face, she liked the idea of tearing apart that good for nothing vampire.

"Let's just hope he is stupid enough to come after me again, next time it will be him that sheds blood."

She chuckled darkly and began walking toward the mansion gates, it was a beautiful night for a walk into town, made even more pleasant by the fact that some unknowing human was about to be preyed upon.

"I'll be back in a few hours."
And was that she was gone, off to play cat and mouse with her food.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Aeker's arms were crossed loosely over his chest as he watched his sister leave, his scarlet eyes falling back on the elf after she was out of sight.

He looked down at her, his face with a blank expression as it usually was, it was impossible to read his emotions at times like this.

He took a step closer to her, occupying the space that Alexis had previously taken.

"After all these weeks, we finally meet, Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wassup???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? Empty

Back to top Go down

wassup????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: