Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

wassup????

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

wassup???? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

"If you are fighting for something that important to you then you will not lose"

He could not help but feel slight pity for the woman now, clearly she was seeking redemption for her past short comings.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:22 am

Taylor nodded and finished her cigarette, stubbing it out on her forearm, just like always

no.....i won't lose. not again. she said, determination and passion clear in her voice and eyes

she wouldn't loose anything again....especially if it involved her family

that is why i didn't loose to Alexis this time round...she threatened my family......i simply stopped her from harming them further and killing them. why i bound her to me. it wasn't something i could allow. Taylor explained and lit another cigarette, sighing out a cloud of smoke

ah...to depressing. my past should be left as just taht. my past *grin* Taylor said, ruffling her hair as she sook her dark memories back off again
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 am

He looked to the ground and frowned softly.
There had been countless families that Alexis had torn apart, so many innocent humans slaughtered because of her wrath and he had let it happen.
He had his reasons of course.

"I hope you are right, your death would be very unfortunate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:20 am

a thought came to mind at Aeker's frown at her mentioning keeping families alive

he had said he'd been watching Alexis for a long time....and let her kill all those innocents....was it to....

neh.....did you let Alexis kill all those people...and nearly my own family......to try and get someone to come out and control Alexis eventually....you....in all honesty, don't seem the kind to simply let things happen and will plan for any and all circumstances. Taylor asked, raising a pierced eyebrow as she let smoke idly drift out her mouth and obscure her face slightly

this one didn't seem the kind to simply let his sister run rampant without some kind of plan
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:31 am

"I tried to save as many as I could."
He replied, his lips pursing together slightly.
Most of the time he could tell what town she would hit next, so he could go there before her and clear out as many humans as possible, of course he could not run in claiming a vampire was out to get them, chances were they would think he was crazy, instead he could flood town, start fires, anything that meant people would have to evacuate to someone safer.

"I always have a plan, I had hoped that once a few bounty hunters had died they would send in holy men to seal her, I could not bring myself to do that to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 am

Taylor smiled and nodded

okay, there's only so much one man could do

well, i guess not all went according to plan. the VHA called me up and sent me in with an association for the man of had originally sent in the Bounty Hunters that died. i consider myself lucky for getting out of both fights with Alexis alive, and binding her in some way. that or some kind of skill even i don't know. she snickered

she still remembered the day she got that letter from the Vampire Hunters Association combined with that Bounty letter with the handsome sum

her jaw had quite litterally dropped as she saw what was requested and simply couldn't refuse the opportunity and went in hunting for a suitable priest to help her

sorry you got me instead of a bunch of priests binding her *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:45 am

Aeker shrugged softly.
Once the priests had sealed away her insanity he had intended on killing them and taking his sister somewhere safe.
But when she was locked in that coffin he had hoped that a while in there would calmed her down, sadly it didn't.

"A few things didn't go to plan but at the end of the day Alexis is sealed and alive, that's all I wanted in the end.

If you had been like the other hunters and come at her with the intention of killing her and got close to succeeding I would have stopped you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:51 am

Taylor grinned

i would have, in your shoes, as well. but i'm guessing it was your gaze i was feeling even back then. you really have been watching me form afar for a long time while watching Alexis *snicker*. guess it's a good thing i wasn't like those other hunters or you probably wouldn't have seen your sister sane. in my experience, a humans' spiritual ability and binding abilities are shite, even the more exceptional spiritualist humans. and othe species wouldn't intervene. they wouldn't risk their lives for humans. Taylor said, shrugging a shoulder carelessly

it was true......it was unorthadox for a Elf to be a Bounty Hunter, protect humans, and intervene in matters of other species

to her, it was all challenges

that and the money is amamzing

she was actually hugely rich as all her money was stored in several banks, but she hardly ever used it

she had a rather tidy sum locked away for when she eventually decides to start spending
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:56 am

Aeker chuckled softly.

"I think eventually I would have been forced to take the burden into my own hands.
Humans can be so unreliable, I had been steering her closer to the Vatican, that's why we came to Italy in the first place.

Their are people within the institution that bind vampires but we didn't make it that far before she decided that it was you that she wanted above all else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 am

Taylor frowned a little

that i don't understand....why me? i'm just a lowly Elf and Outcast at that. i kill for money and only have morals concerning family, rape and slaving. anything else i couldn't care less about. why did she choose to hunt me down? simply because i was alive where others had all fallen? or something more than that?

she was always confused on some level why Alexis wanted to hunt her down and kill her. she could have just gotten up form her coffin and carried on on her rampage...but instead decided to hunt her down souly...just to kill her
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:09 am

"You're the one that got away.
She's killed so many people that when there was one that she was not able to kill she fixated on it.

She spent everyone moment locked in that box thinking about the person that had put her there."

Aeker crossed his arms softly, he could understand that, his sister simply could not let a grudge go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:27 am

Taylor sighed heavily and rubbed her temples

fucking hell........tell me, Aeker......form what i have told you, does life have a vendetta against me? cuz it sure feels like it....

for some reason, she found speaking to this man easy and comfortable, but she quickly supressed that thought to the back of her mind

she shook her head and sighed again

.....wow.....i'm getting tired of constant action....RnR turned out to be intensive training boot camp with a battle and several near deaths thrown in for kicks she sorta slumped forwards slightly and suddenly looked exhausted

she needed a proper rest...hopefully things would calm down for a bit so she could catch her breath
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 am

Aeker chuckled loudly and nodded.
"By the sounds of it you have severely enraged a deity at some point or another."

He ran his hand through the length of his hair, the girls existence sounded very unfortunate but when you live for eternity a lot of bad things were bound to happen to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:50 am

Taylor blinked at that laugh

she didn't peg this man to laugh out loud like that...a quiet one, or a chuckle/snicker, yes.....but a loud laugh?

well, she kinda liked it

that and how he didn't try to be too sweet either

she wasn't a fan of the overly sweet stuff

well i'll be damned. my suspicion is holding true. i must have been raelly evil in the past to get this

in her mind, she went to her emo corner for a moment before shaking it off and grinning

awesome. she laughed
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 am

His laugh dulled down to a chuckle as he looked at her.

"Best start praying to what ever god you have for redemption before they really start trying to kill you."

He crossed his arms loosely around his chest.
The girl did seem to need all the help she could get if even the heavens were out to get her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 am

Taylor nodded

aye....and this is also part of the reason i keep trying to be the best....not only for family and moeny.....but simply to survive any trial Gaia sends my way......and she seems to be particually....testing as of late. i swear i saw her after the last fight i had with Alexis ebfore i went into hospital..... she sighed, sweatdropping that or it was the bloodloss playing tricks on my mind she snickered

in all hoensty...she wanted what she saw to be just a mere dellusion....Gaia just looked at her with such dissapointment at her when she thought she was dead
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:10 am

"I dare say your deity is a cruel one if they keep putting you through all of this."

He chuckled softly, he was a vampire after all, hardly an overly spiritual creature and the thought of a god amused him slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 am

Taylor nodded

Gaia is Nature...and Nature is cruel and trials you all the time and tests your worth. you will never beat it.....but you can survive it. Gaia is simply doing just that. Nature. Taylor said solemnly.

she loved Gaia greatly in her own way, and respected her deeply

and with her being Nature, she gives me power when i'm at my weakest as a reward for continuing to fight on and live to see another day of brutal trials...you saw the power she can give me when i was fighting Alexis....at the end. that power wasn't mine.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 pm

"I see, I'd lying if I said that I wasn't curious as to how you had manage to get back on your feet after her blade was run through your chest.
So it was a divine that assisted you, I suppose with you being an elf that makes a lot of sense."

Alexis' blade was embedded with all manner of dark magic, being sliced through like that would kill even her toughest opponent.
The blade really did kill anything, though she rarely used it, she liked to toy with her prey, not kill them swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 pm

pffft! as if Gaia would help me with that! no, i'm...somewhat immune to shadow magic and the likes....that blade works with taint, and i've already suffered a lot worse with taint. i had this one bounty to do with a Greater Shadow Demon.....i can tell you now, the results of the taint aren't pretty in the slightest. but surviving it gave a slight boost to any shadow magic i do. for example...she explained, and lifted a hand, allowing shadows to form and coil around her hand...then let a single strand dart out at a tree and it powered through it like a bullet straight through to the other side before she made it dissipate.

she smiled

however...still, having a blade go right through you is still something i'm suprised of surviving. i think it was sheer will to not die, but i don't really know. it missed all the vitals except cutting my heart a little, but Lyssum, the residential doc, tended to that. i'm about as healed as i'll ever be now. and i've gotta work with what i've got *chuckles she said somewhat dismissivly

she doens't really care about wounds as long as she lives through them and can carry on in the end
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 am

Aeker rose and eyebrow at her quizzically, building up an immunity was something that was not achieved easily.
The majority of his abilities were based around manipulating shadows and he had not once come up against someone who had a resistance to it.

"That's an impressive accomplishment."

He watched her make a show of her abilities, not bad.

"In that case you are lucky to have such people around to tend to your wounds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 am

Taylor chuckled

people keep telling me that, saying it's rare to get the immunity i have, even though i can still be suseptable to it, but it takes a lot of taint to get to me now. i simply say that Greater Shadow Demons are just as rare....i once read in old elven book that the Elder of my old Tribe had, and it spoke of the Elven Magi summoning such a creature and having it attack only the very strongest of their warriors. they'd suffer the taint, but if they survived, they became stronger and they were able to manipulate the shadows and gain immunity from Taint and Shadow immunity from most things short of a Shadow demon. of course, we can still get effected...but maybe not as bad as most. Taylor explained, gesturing with her hands slightly

she smiled

but yes...Lyssum is truely wonderfu. she managed to bring me back from the very edge of death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

wassup????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: