Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 am

He purred, leaning into the fingers stroking his cheek, eyes sliding shut.

He jerked against the man's hand with a quiet whimper.

This wasn't enough. He wanted more. He wanted- "kommen. Ich will kommen," he whimpered again, hips pressing up against the vampire's hand, urging him to do something more.

His hands fisting tighter in the man's hair as he looked up at him with flushed cheeks and pleading eyes. "Bitte."

Please
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 am

Aeker groaned softly, those were the magic words.
He leaned over and brushed his lips against his lover's ear.

"Aag mir was du mir, zu dir zu tun, wollen, Aodh."
A purr rumbled in his chest as he looked down at the man, his eyes burning with passion.

"Ich werde tun, was Sie wünschen."

'I'll do anything you desire.'
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 am

He purred softly as Aeker's lips brushed against his ear.

But he couldn't think; he was far too preoccupied to try and think about anything in particular. His mind just wandered.

"Tun Sie etwas, irgend etwas. Machen Sie kommen zu kommen. Hart," he finally murmured.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 am

"Ja, Sir."
He chuckled softly and took Aodh's legs and slowly stretched them over his chest and shoulders so his legs were suspended in the air beside the vampire's head.

His hands slipped from the man's member as he gripped his hips tightly.

He leaned over slowly as his thrust got more forceful, his nails raking into the lycan's flesh.
He was flexible enough that he could curl over and take the man in this mouth while still staying inside of him.

A grin pulled at the corners of his lips as he sucked the man's head greedily.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am

He whined softly when the man's hand left him, looking up at him with pleading eyes. He wanted to come, not to be teased.

Aodh moaned as nails raked over his tanned skin.

His disappointment didn't last long, though, as he watched the vampire bend over him.

Well, well, Aeker was pretty flexible.

He hissed, hand flying to his mouth. He bit down on the back of it in his effort not to buck his hips against the man's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:48 am

Aeker was not going to tease him, not tonight, he had asked for a release and he sure as hell was going to give it to him.

The vampire moved so that his mouth and hips were in sync, thrusting in deeply as he took the man completely into his mouth, sucking on his forcefully as his tongue did loops around the man's tip.

His hands gripped Aodh's hips harder, he'd lose his rhythm if the man bucked around.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 am

He bit down harder on his hand, whimpering softly as he forced himself to stay still.

He couldn't help the small shifting of his hips, though; writhing slightly against the man's mouth.

They Lycan's eyes were closed, chest rising and falling with quick pants, teeth sinking into the flesh of his hand as the man bought him closer to completion.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 am

Aodh's soft whimpers made a purr rumble in Aeker's chest.

He wanted his lover to come, and he wanted him to come hard, his own satisfaction depended on it.

He let is teeth rake against the man's shaft, awakening the nerves that dwelled there as he continued to lick and suck to his hearts content.

He could not help but let out a small moan against the man's flesh, with his hips at this angle he really could fill him completely.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 am

He jerked, mind going blank.

Aodh moaned loudly, free hand fisting in Aeker's hair tightly as he felt the heat in the pit of his stomach smouldering.

It only took a few more moments to send him over the edge, crying out loudly as he jerked in the vampire's hold.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:20 am

Aodh's cries sent Aeker over the edge, he convulsed against the lycan, his mouth falling open in a loud cry.

"A..Aodh..."

His eyes fell closed as he stilled, riding out his climax as his nails dug into the lycan's hips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 am

Aodh shivered when his lover called out his name.

He stared up at the man with half-lidded, tired eyes as he reached up up cup his cheek. He coaxed the man's face down to kiss him gently, tongue sweeping over his lower lip.

His other arm slid around the vampire and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 am

Aeker licked his lips clean and leaned down to kiss him.
His body shuffled and he moved to lay down at the man's side.

"Meine Liebe."
He cooed as he stroked the man's face tenderly, laying his head on his lover's shoulder.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 am

He relaxed back into the bed when Aeker laid out next to him.

But that quickly became uncomfortable. Now he was coming down from the high of release, he could feel the stinging skin on his back and legs.

"Ihre Liebe muss sich zu bewegen, weil sein Hintern schmerzt höllisch," he whined softly, nudging Aeker from his shoulder gently before turning over to lie on his stomach. That was better, if only by a little.

He touched a hand gingerly to the red skin. "Du hast mich heute Nacht gut, Aeker," he chuckled, looking over his shoulder to catch a look.

You got me good tonight, Aeker
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:48 am

A smile slowly spread across Aeker's face, his hand stroked the man's back gently.

"Ich wusste ja, am besten vermeiden, dass zu viel Fleisch für ein paar Tage, wird jemand definitiv feststellen, diese,"

He muttered, his eyes falling on bright red marks that spread across the back of the lycan's body.

He didn't feel guilty for causing such marks, everything that had happened tonight had led to them getting to this point, something he was quite grateful for.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:56 am

"Lassen Sie sie sehen," he snorted, crossing his arms and laying his head on them, eyes sliding closed as the man's hand stroked over his skin.

"Es ist mir egal, was sie über sie denken."

He'd wear those marks proudly; anyone that didn't like it could take a long walk off a short pier.

They proved that Aeker's eyes were on him and him alone. Aeker was his and he was the vampires. A little over the top compared to the usual marks of possession, but he didn't mind. He'd wear them just as, if not more, proudly than a simple hickey.

I dont care what they think about them
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 am

A grin spread over his lips as he leaned against the man's side, draping as arm over him.

Hearing Aodh speak that way pleased him to no end.

"Ich habe Angst, dass sie Ihre Dominanz Kompromiss als Beta."

He confessed, kissing the man's cheek gingerly.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 am

He snorted. "Bitte, ich werde dort der Platzhirsch dieser Vollmond sein. Sie würden selbstmörderisch sein, mich herauszufordern."

He grinned darkly, silver eyes flashing. "Alek gab mir die Erlaubnis ... kümmern sich um jeden, der gegen mich geht."

That'd get a lot of people to back down and hold their tongues. If they kept talking about it, the was well within his right to kill them.

Usually he wouldn't deal such a harsh punishment, but he was always far more violent on the Full Moon.

Alek gave me permission to...take care of anyone that goes against me.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:16 am

Aeker let out a chuckle and kissed the man's throat, running his hand's over the wolf's cheek.

"What a violent wolf you are, I must admit I am tempted to watch the full moon just to see you tear into some pups. From a distance of course, would no want to get close to an angry pack of wolves."

The idea of seeing others react to the marks he had given Aodh pleased him slightly, everyone would know to stay away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 am

He purred softly, leaning into the hands on his cheeks.

"Keh, they know how pissy I get on a full moon; if they provoke me its their own damn fault."

His eyes met with Aeker's and he gave a wide grin.

"You like my violence, anyway. Being violent means I'm up for a little violence." His eyes twinkled mirthfully. "And you've shown you can get pretty violent when I rile you up enough."

A little rough treatment in the bedroom wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 am

Aeker's grin matched Aodh's.

"I will definitely be watching then, perhaps I will sit on the roof with a bottle of wine enjoying the show."

He chuckled and nodded softly, his red eyes gleaming at the wolf.

"Violence is something be have in common."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:36 am

He gave a wink. "I'll be sure to put on a show for you, then."

His fingers weaved through Aeker's hair then gave it a playful tug.

"We're finally finding things in common. It only took, what, four meetings and having sex twice to find something in common." He chuckled. He couldn't get his mind around this only being the fourth time they had met.

The two of them had just connected. After the first rocky, but amusing, meeting they got on well together.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 am

Aeker purred softly and leaned into Aodh's touch.

"I look forward to it, try not to make me too jealous, or I may have to take you over my knee."

He grinned threateningly as he leaned over to kiss the throat.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 am

A grin curled his lips.

His mind immediately wondered over which wolves he could flirt with and which were free game.

Zeke was a no go.

Felix and Hide perhaps?

Yes, those two were a good choice. Felix, perhaps more so. He quite liked the kid.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 am

Aeker's eyes narrowed.

"I have a feeling I will want to be pulling more than one wolf apart after the full moon."

He didn't trust that grin on Aodh's face, of course the wolf was going to try and rile him up.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 am

"We'll see."

He stretched out with a satisfied moan.

It was far too fun to rile up the vampire to miss an opportunity. And flirting with another wolf while Aeker was watching him like a hawk? The perfect opportunity.

He wouldn't pass that one up. And maybe he'd make some new friends in the process, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next