Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 am

The wolf moved into the position Aeker guided him into obediently, breath quickening slightly in anticipation, tongue darting over his lips.

Aodh purred, pressing back against the hand stroking him.

The Lycan yelped loudly, jerking as he was slapped. He hadn't expected it. His hands fisted in the sheets as he stared ahead, eyes slightly widened.

"Why is it when I stop expecting you to strike me, you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 am

Aeker's mouth twitched into a small smirk as Aodh yelled, striking his palm on the preexisting welt brutally.

His stinging palm smoothed over the man's backside, when Aeker said 'don't' he had meant it and perhaps a few hard spankings would get that message into the wolf's head, if not then he doubted the wolf would be sitting for quite some time.

Aeker pushed his pants down so they pooled around his thighs, grinding his slowly hips against the man's backside as his hands smoothed over the angry red skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 am

He was expecting this next slap and so, instead of giving a loud yell like before, only produced a quiet whimper, though his hands fisted tight in the blankets beneath him.

He gave a shuddering breath as the man's hand smoothed over his stinging skin.

"Well, aren't you full of surprises; I never pegged you one for spanking." Amusement lined his voice. He had gotten quite a few things wrong about this vampire, hadn't he?

The Lycan moaned, pressing back against the man's hips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:05 am

Aeker reached over and grabbed a handful of Aodh's hair to use as a handle as he pulled the man's head to the side, kissing him passionately as his body leaned over top of him.

His free hand still stroking the angry hand print on the man's back side.

"That side of me is reserved for those who have earned it."
He growled softly into the man's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:10 am

Aodh moaned into the kiss, returning with equal vigour, pressing back against the vampire.

"Ooh, I had to earn this side?" He grinned, eyes flashing.

"What good things did I do to earn this side of you, Aeker?" he purred lowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 am

Aeker wrapped Aodh's hair around his palm and pulled on it roughly, pulling the man away from his kiss.

"When I say don't, I mean don't."
He growled softly, kneeling up straight, using his free hand to pull his belt from the loops of his slacks.

He moved to Aodh's slide and lashed the belt across the back of the man's thighs then across his backside. The belt mad a loud cracking noise as it made contact with the exposed flesh.

Aeker purred loudly and leaned over, laving his tongue over both of the blistering red strap marks.

"I hope I've made my point."
He murmured as his hands run up and down Aodh's inner thighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 am

He inhaled sharply as his hair was pulled roughly, gazing up at Aeker through half-lidded eyes.

His lips were parted slightly, soft pants sounding.

"Dont like hearing how much you need me?" the man jeered.

He jerked, gritting his teeth against a whimper when the belt met with his skin. He inhaled slowly, teeth gritting together harder before the breath left him in a slow exhale.

He moaned softly as the vampire's tongue laved over the red skin.

"Aye, pissy Aeker doesn't like it when Aodh talks too much. Got that one loud and clear." Provoking the vampire wasn't the best thing to do, but as he had said before, he didn't think.

Words spewed from his mouth without any thought. It was a habit he definitely needed to break if he planned on being able to sit down after being with Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 am

Aeker whipped the belt forcefully down tha lycan's spine, he had gotten his point across but the older wolf had a snarky mouth, not something that went down well when Aeker was in a mood like this.

He purred happily as he gazed at the man's backside, it had been beaten raw and bruises were already rising to the surface, the man would not be sitting tonight.

He used the belt to bind Aodh's wrists and tied it off on the bedhead, he didn't get to touch Aeker at all, not night.

Aeker brought his hands back onto Aodh's backside, smoothing over the skin before slipping between his legs, stroking his manhood softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:11 am

He hissed and jerked again when the belt met with his flesh again.

Aodh struggled a little when the vampire tried to bind his wrists. Submission he could deal with happily; being bound he was less happy about.

There was only a moment of struggle before he allowed the man to strap his wrists together. Obedience was the best course of action here. But only for this - only for now. He wouldn't be this obedient again.

Red dusted his cheeks as his eyes slid shut. The position he was in... It was embarrassing. He was tied to the bed, on his knees, bent over for the world to see him if the door was opened.

It embarrassed him...but it also excited him. He couldn't deny that this rough treatment - and the prospect of behind found so easily - aroused him.

A soft gasp whistled through his lips as the man stroked him gently. The contrast between the harsh slaps and this slow stroking were phenomenal. How quickly this man's mood changed interested him, too. Never before had someone given him such light touches after heavier touches like that. He wanted to know what the man was thinking; what prompted him to do what he does.

A shiver ran down his spine. "A-Aeker," he murmured softly, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 pm

A loud purr sounded in Aeker's chest, seeing Aodh with his backside hoisted up in the air, unable to move, pleased him to no end.

Aeker's tongue stroked the length of eached mark, running down his spine, legs and backside slowly, soothing the angry lashed skin.
After pain there was always pleasure, that's how Aeker worked, you take a hit, you earn a gentle touch.

His hand smoothed over the man's back as he knelt behind him again, grinding his hips against the lycan, while his other hand reached around to the front of him, continuing the soft strokes of his erection.

"Soon Aodh, soon."
He promised in a silky tone as he eyed the man's marked skin admiringly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Aodh shivered gently as the vampire's tongue lapped at his skin.

Soft touches always felt softer than they were after being hit. He loved this pseudo pleasure. He knew is was pleasurable; no gentle touch to angry skin was. But the softness of it - the almost kinds gesture - deluded him into think it was pleasurable.

He pressed back against the hips grinding to how own, breach accelerating. Now this was pleasure. His knew, without a doubt, was always pleasure.

The hips against his own, the soft strokes of hardened flesh.

The Lycan moaned in response to the promise, biting at his lip again, breath shuddering with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Aeker leaned down slowly, laving his tongue over the man's entrance.

No, he could not live without this now, this man, this hot-headed snarky man who tested his patience and went against his wishes.

It wasn't the sex he couldn't live without, it was the sense of possession that sex made him feel, this man was his and he didn't want anyone else to have him.

He wanted to own him, to have some kind of hold on him that no one else could have, though he would not admit that openly, not even to Aodh who was now the closest person that he had.

He let out a low groan as he push himself into the lycan, pausing when he was at his deepest, he just wanted to feel the man on him for a moment, savor it for what it was.

"Meiner."
He murmured softly as he leaned over and kissed his lower back, the hand that was wrapped around Aodh's manhood slowly, taking long sensual strokes.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

The man gasped, pressing back against the tongue, biting his lip hard.

He felt this need to cry out at these gentle touches. The way Aeker touched him... He couldn't explain it. It felt like the touches were only meant for him; he was the one that saw this side of him, heard his words, felt his touches.

It made his heart swell. This was his side of Aeker. A side that only he would see.

His head tossed back and he moaned long and loud, head tossing back. His lips were parted, cheeks still flushed, harsh pants racking his body.

"J-Ja, bei Ihnen. nur deine," he replied breathlessly.

And in that moment he was. He couldn't comprehend being anywhere other than here. He couldn't be with anyone else. He was Aeker's: mind, body and soul.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Aodh's cries sent shivers down his body, the cries were meant for him, he had caused them.

After a moment he moved his hips, taking long, slow thrusts, he wanted Aodh to feel all of him, feel what he had done to him just with his words.

Everything he had done tonight had been for Aodh's sake, the lashes, the binding, the gentle touches. He needed this, he needed someone who could have some form of control over him, the man was wild, a wolf at heart and wolves understood dominance.

But there was something deeper than that hidden behind Aeker's touches, something that he could not explain to himself so easily.
And unknown emotion that this man brought out in him, it was meant only for him and he was willing to give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 pm

With each thrust, Aodh shivered, hands fisting. This...this was more than jsut sex. He had had just sex before and this was not it.

On some level it scared him. With every moment they were together he felt himself connecting deeper with the man. After what happened with Coilean and Avira, he had vowed to spend his life hiding.

But Aeker seemed to be the only person he couldn't hide from. With a belt and his tongue, he'd bought out this side of the Lycan that no one else had. He hadn't even felt this with Coilean.

Coilean had been all about possession. Aodh was his, that was it, end of story.

He could feel his possession over the vampire through this. He did this to Aeker. No one else. There wasn't a compulsion in him like Lycan; vampires weren't controlled by the moon to feel things on certain nights.

This was all his doing.

And that made him cry out more than any thrust the vampire could ever take in him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm

At this moment Aeker was glad that the lycan could not see his face.

His face was set in an expression that was a mix between uncontrollable yearning and some form of shock, his mouth lulling open as he took in shuttering breaths.

His eyes burned hotter than they ever had as their connection to each other lay totally exposed in this act of pure intimacy.

In less than a week they had gone from being almost strangers to having everything revolve around the other.

With each cry a burning licked inside of Aeker's chest, the man called to his very soul and he had so much he wanted to give to him, he'd give Aodh everything if he asked for it.

He pushed into him deeper, his hand around the man's erection tightening slightly as he moved slightly faster. In this room there was nothing but them, there was no outside world, no other people, just them sharing a moment that neither of them could explain.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:15 pm

"Tá tú mo chuisle," he murmured softly.

And then he froze, eyes widening in shock. Had he just...? He had.

And even as blood filled his cheeks, he couldn't bring himself to regret it. This... This connection to the vampire was too deep.

His body began to relax and he moaned again as the man thrust deeper into him.

He couldn't deny it if he wanted to.

...He loved the man.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Aeker leaned over him, pressing his kiss against the lycan's shoulder blade, his lips brushing against his hot skin as his spoke, his voice deep and smooth.

"Was hast du gerade gesagt?"

He urged the wolf, his hands sliding up the man's side before stroking his chest and stomach.
The man was speaking in Irish, he did not know the language but at this moment vowed to learn it so Aodh could never say something he did not understand.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 pm

He shivered violently as Aeker's voice assaulted his ears.

The blush on his cheeks darkened and he bit his lips. How could he...? The translation didn't mean as much in German. He'd have to find something in German to put across his feelings.

He moaned softly as the vampire's hands roamed his chest.

"I-Ich liebe dich, nur dich...alleine," he murmured softly.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Aeker froze for a moment, looking down at the man's back.
Had he just confessed his love?

The vampire's eyes widened, he had not expected that, not from Aodh, not ever.

He thought about it for a moment, was this what he had been feeling, all this strong unexplainable emotion, was it love?

Swiftly he unstrapped the belt, throwing it to the floor and freeing Aodh's hands.

He moved slowly, laying on his back and pulling the lycan onto his lap, his hands cupping the man's face as he stared at him, his face completely blank as he stared at the blushing lycan.

"Say it to my face, Aodh."
He said firmly as he kept the man still.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Aodh stayed silent, slowly tensing when the man froze.

Had...Had he done wrong? Did Aeker not feel this same? Was this going to another situation like Coilean? Was he going to get his heart shattered again, so soon?

All these thoughts flew around his head like a colony of angry bees as the vampire untied him and slowly moved to pull him onto his lap.

He stared down at the man silently, searching his face for any form of emotion; anything. Anger, sadness, hate...love?

He found nothing.

H-He couldn't... Not now, he just couldn't...

But as his eyes met Aeker's he knew that he had to, he would. Just to find out of Aeker felt the same.

The lost look in his silver eyes hardened as he found his resolve. His voice was strong, firm. There was no doubt that he mean this. "Ich liebe dich, nur dich alleine."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Aeker looked up at him as he spoke, before exhaling heavily and closing his eyes, opening them again to reveal the warm love-filled eyes he had before when Aodh could not see him.

The emotion had a name now, the slight fear of not knowing if it was unrequited mixed with the overwhelming yearning to be close to him.

His thumbs stroked the man's cheeks softly.
"Ich liebe dich auch, Aodh."
His voice was still deep and smooth but it was warmer now, the features of his face softening as he looked up at the Aodh.

His man, the man who loved him.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Aodh flinched and looked away, eyes filling with tears. That heavy sigh was not good. When heavy sighs were involved in reactions like that, he knew he needed out before the words started.

He couldn't handle this.

He refused to look at the man, even as his eyes slid open. He couldn't... He would break if he saw any pity in the man's gaze.

Aodh shifted to pull away form the man as a tear spilled down his cheek. He needed out. Now.

He paused, eyes snapping back to Aeker. Had he just...?

Another tear followed the first.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Aeker's eyes widened when he saw a tear spilling from Aodh's eyes.

"Oh Aodh no, don't cry."

He sat up, pulling the man in against his chest, holding him close as he planted a kiss on the top of the man's head.

He hadn't meant to scare the man it had just taken him a moment to come to grip with how he felt.

"Schätzchen, it's alright, I love you."

He cooed, stroking the man's hair, it broke his heart to see the man cry, more so knowing that it was because Aodh had doubted his feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 pm

His arms curled around the vampire's shoulder and he buried his face in his neck.

The sense of relief he felt when he had realised that he had screwed up - that Aeker did return his feelings - was so potent that all he could do was cry.

He had thought he had opened his heart just to be shot down again.

"Ich liebe dich, Aeker. Ich liebe dich so sehr es macht mir Angst," he whispered, shoulders heaving with sobs as he tried to reign in his tears.

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next