Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:13 pm

"Adoh meine Liebe, sind deine Tränen bricht mir das Herz."
He muttered, squeezing the lycan close as he kissed the man's shoulder.

Pain squeezed at his chest as the man in his arms sobbed, he never thought he would see Aodh like this.

He wasn't prepared for it and it rattled him emotionally.

'Ich liebe dich auch, mehr als man sich vorstellen kann.'

'I love you too, more than you can imagine.'
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 pm

He sniffled, raising a hand to wipe at a wet cheek as he pulled away from the man's shoulder.

Though tears made them glossy, his eyes were bright. There was no sadness in them.

The Lycan's tears were tears of relief; tears of joy.

He leaned forwards to kiss the man, long and slow, hands curling through his hair.

"Mach die Liebe zu mir," he whispered. He didn't want sex any more. Sex wasn't enough.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:31 pm

His hand graced over the man's cheek tenderly wiping away the last of the tears.
"Of course, my love."

Aeker didn't want to be rough with him now, not tonight, tonight was not about rising to a challenge or putting him in his place. Tonight was now reserved for showing the man how he really felt for him.

His hands ran down the man's shoulders, stroking them softly as he pulled the man close again, pressing their lips together as he kissed him gingerly, his lips showing nothing but sweet, gentle passion.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm

He leaned into the gentle touch on his cheeks, small smile curving his lips.

The Lycan didn't know which he preferred; the rough touches or the soft ones. The rough touches bought out a desperate passion in him, but the soft ones made him feel loved and cared for; which at his age was a rarity.

Age defined how you were treated. The old, able bodied people didn't get the soft coddling others did. They were old enough to take care of and do things for themselves. They didn't need someone guiding them along by the hand.

But it still felt nice to feel like he was being cared for; even if the one doing the caring was half his age.

He returned the gentle kiss with a low purr, fingers twisting in Aeker's hair to pull him, if at all possible, closer.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Aeker wrapped his arms around the man, holding him close and rolling them over, pressing the man into the bed as his hands stroked the man's side slowly.

He leaned down and kissed the man's throat, trailing his mouth along his jaw before kissing him on the lips again more passionately than the previous one.

A purr escaped his lips as he kissed the man's chest, his hand smoothing over the wound still present there, he still wasn't happy about it but that was over looked as his mind focused on the new emotions that it felt.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:18 pm

He gazed up at Aeker through his fringe as it splayed across his face.

His head lolled back again to offer his throat, far more willing than he had ever done before. He didn't have that little niggling fear to Aeker tearing his throat out any more. The vampire wouldn't do it. He couldn't.

Aodh returned the kiss enthusiastically, hands stroking through the vampire's hair.

His legs wrapped around Aeker's hips, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:27 pm

A smile spread across his face when Aodh offered his neck so willingly, it comforted him knowing that he trusted him fully with one of his weakest points.

It goes against all lycan instincts, offering your neck to a vampire, but he did it anyway.

Aeker's hands gripped onto Aodh's thighs as he positioned himself at the man's entrance, leaning down slowly to kiss his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:35 pm

His legs curled tighter around the man's hips when hands gripped his thighs.

He gazed up at the man with half-lidded, molten silver eyes, lips parted slightly, cheeks flushed a faint pink.

Aodh's fingers stroked through Aeker's hair slowly.

"Please," he breathed, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 pm

He smiled and leaned into the touch of Aodh's fingers, nodding softly as he pushed himself into the man.

Aeker let out contented moan, leaning his head back in ecstasy as he felt Aodh around him tightly, pushing himself in and out rhythmically as his hands explored the man's chest, caressing every muscle and indent, savoring the feel of the his warm flesh.

He gripped Aodh's hips, rocking him slightly to meet his rhythm as his thumbs stroked the indents of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Aodh gave a low moan as his lover pushed into him slowly, head lolling back as he raised his hips to meet Aeker's.

"Can't live without feeling me around you, aye?" he murmured softly, lips quirked into a small grin. He had to bring up what got the man so riled up in the first place. He couldn't leave that opportunity slip.

His hips moved with the slight rocking and he gave another low moan.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm

A grin pulled at the corner of Aeker's lips as he leaned down as kissed his neck softly, nipping at his earlobe.

"I'd live inside you if I could."
He purred his words, before kissing the man as his hands slid over his cheek.

Aeker had never missed intimacy in the eight hundred years without it but what he felt for Aodh was addictive, if he could stay like this, being intimate with his lover forever then he would.
He'd never let the man leave his bed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

"That just sounds creepy," he chuckled softly, leaning into the hands on his cheeks. When he pulled away from the kiss he grinned. "Dont say that again."

Aodh would pose little objection to staying in the bed. He loved being intimate as much as lover.

His nails ran down the vampire's back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Aeker chuckled softly, recalling what he had said.
"Poor choice of wording on my behalf."

He leaned into the nails on his back as his hand trailed down Aodh's stomach, grasping onto his manhood as he gave it long satisfying strokes.

"How's this for a better answer."
He smiled, leaning down to kiss the man's neck again, giving it a small nip.

"What I want most, is to spend every night, in this bed, pleasuring you as much as possible."

He purred against throat as he gave it another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm

"Aye, very poor choice, céadsearc."

That comment had made the man seem like some sort of creepy parasite. He shuddered softly at the thought. Yeah, definitely a poor choice of words.

He moaned, pressing his hips up against the man's hand.

"Mmm, that sounds a lot better," he replied with another soft moan.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 pm

"I will endeavour to dull down my creepiness."
He added with another chuckle as he kissed the man's neck again.

A smile graced his lips as his free hand stroked his lover's hair. He sped up the pushing of his hips, that last little moan had him wanting to hear more of the same from the man.

His other hand continued to stroke Aodh, pumping him in the same rhythm as Aeker's hips. His smile widened softly as he took a glance down as his lover's arousal, it pleased him knowing that he had to ability to make Aodh so turned on.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:11 pm

"Thanking you kindly." He really didn't want the vampire to say something creepy and make him lose his mood. He'd be less than happy if that happened.

He let out a breathless gasp, hips pushing up against Aeker's when he sped up.

His nails raked down Aeker's back as his legs tightened around the man's waist.

He turned his lips to the vampire's neck, kissing and licking at the pale skin gently. He didn't feel like leaving any marks tonight, but the taste of the vampire's skin was addictive.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Aeker groaned softly as Aodh's nails dragged down his back, he gripped his lovers thighs as they tightened around him, quite enjoying the feeling of the man pulling him closer as his hips continued to move at his quickend pace.

He tilted his head back so he could have more access to his neck, the tender licks of his tongue slowly spreading goosebumps over the vampires skin as he shivered softly.

His body seemed hyper-aware of every little touch that the lycan gave him, reacting more than it usually would.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am

Aodh purred, scraping his teeth gently over the offered skin.

His lips curled into a grin against the vampire's skin when he felt the shiver. "Wie das, céadsearc?" he purred softly. He had given up trying not to use Irish pet names when he spoke German.

His hands roamed the expanse of his lover's back slowly.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 am

He purred softly and nodded his head as his eyes slid shut.
"Ja, sehr."

He leaned into the hands on his back before thrusting forward again.

With all the pent up emotions from earlier and the distraction of Aodh's touches Aeker found himself at a sensory overload, finding it difficult to think as his body moved.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 am

"Mmmm, gut."

His tongue ran up the vampire's neck again before he captured his lips in another soft kiss.

The hands roaming Aeker's back wandered, running down his stomach, purring as he caressed the tense muscles of his stomach before running upwards. His thumbs brushed over the man's nipples gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 am

Aeker moaned softly as Aodh's hands ran over his skin, he gave a soft shiver as his thumbs stroked his nipples.

"Mmm, Aodh..."

He purred as his gripped onto the man's thighs, letting his nails scratch at the skin softly, he pulled his lovers hips up to meet his pelvis as his thrusts began to speed up again.

He could not get enough of the man's touch, he leaned down and ran his tongue over the lycan's chest, savoring the taste of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am

He moaned softly in reply to the purr of his name, thumbs brushing over his nipples again

He loved the soft purrs of his name.

The Lycan moaned as the thrusts sped up, hands fisting against Aeker's chest.

Another soft moan sounded as his lovers tongue laved over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 am

Aeker moaned again and hung his head and he panted softly.

He could feel the muscles in his stomach clenching softly against Aodh's thighs as that tell-tale pressure start building in his pelvis.

He leaned against the hands on his chest as he moved slightly faster again, one hand sliding from Aodh's thigh and back to his arousal as he stroked it to his rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 am

A hiss escaped through clenched teeth when Aeker began stroking him again, hands sliding up into his silver hair.

He tugged Aeker down by his hair to kiss him deeply.

He moaned into the man's mouth, tugging sharply at his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 am

Aeker leaned down with a soft gasp as Aodh tugged his hair.

He groaned softly in response to the kiss, bringing his free hand up to his lover's cheek and stroking it softly, his long finger sprawling out down the wolf's neck.

He winced slightly as Aodh tugged sharply on his hair, nipping the man's bottom lip in response.

The strokes on Aodh's arousal became faster, his thumb skimming softly over the head , he wanted to hear him moan again, he wanted to know that his lover enjoyed his touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next