Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Perhaps not such a lazy day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Alexis?

The grin on his face strained a little. Ever since finding Aeker has h had, he had found himself liking the woman less and less. Which was a shame because he had been rather fond of her.

"He's...definitely not Alexis. God forbid. One hot headed insane twin is enough."

Aeker was much calmer when Aodh didn't bug him to the point where he snapped.

"Thought you didn't want to know who it was after the full moon, aye, Zeke? Curiosity got the best of you?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Moe frowned softly.

He wasn't dating Alexis? But they seemed to like each other quite a lot. What had gone wrong between them to date someone else?

The twin comment went straight over her head. Because both Aodh and Alexis were twins, she had thought he meant that dating Alexis (a hotheaded twin to another calmer person) would be a lot to deal with.

Aeker hadn't even been a possibility to her. Aeker was just so different to Aodh; the vampire probably wouldn't be interested in her Uncle at all.

"Then who is it, Uncle Aodh?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 pm

"I didn't want to know, but I can't for the life of me think of who it might be, none of the men I've met here seem like a good fit to be honest."

The marks on Aodh at the fullmoon had been confronting but curiousity was indeed getting the best of him.

You had to be a certain type of person to get along with Aodh and look past the...quirks...that he had.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:54 pm

"I hope the next time that you see him, you think of those welts and blush," he chuckle, silver eyes laughing at Zeke.

He wondered how awkward Zeke would be around Aeker after he found out.

That'd be amusing to see, he'd have to stick around the two of them to find out.

"Aeker Rozen."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Moe looked back and forth between the two of them "What welts? You didn't get hurt, did you, Uncle Aodh?"

He bright eyes trained on the eldest Wolf and filled with worry.

And then her mouth flopped open.

Aeker? The man that had married her and Zeke? The nice, quiet man that was friends with Alek?

But...they were so different...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Zeke placed another mouthful of food into his mouth and nearly choked on it.

His fist pounded on his chest softly as he washed the food down with a quick gulp of water.

"You're dating Aeker?"

He replied, looking at the man in disbelief.

"Aeker, Alexis' brother Aeker?
Well I'll be damned...."
He muttered, of all the people in the coven that would of been his last guess.

That vampire seemed so cool and collected, and definitely not to type to leave lash marks across a lycan's ass.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 pm

"No, Moe, I didn't get hurt." He shook his head with a small smile.

Trust Moe to not understand how pleasurable a little rough treatment was. Oh well, he liked her being sweet and innocent; he could deal with her not understanding as long as she stayed that innocent.

"No, Alexis' pet unicorn Aeker," he snorted, giving the man a flat look. "Of course her brother."

He grinned widely. "He's a great guy."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:11 pm

She nodded, pressing her lips together.

She understood liking rough treatment; she wasn't as childish and innocent as he liked to believe at times. She just wasn't overly happy that members of her family enjoyed it. It could be dangerous at times and they always risked getting truly hurt.

"Poor Alexis-san..." she murmured softly. Not only had she lost the man she liked to someone else, she had lost him to her brother.

The poor woman must be besides herself. She'd have to find her out and comfort her soon.

"I'm happy for you," she said with a small smile. She may feel sorry for Alexis, but it was great Aodh had finally found someone to be serious with.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Zeke snorted a laugh and shook his head.

"Oh haha, Aodh."

A smile spread across his face and he gave Aodh a slap on the shoulder.

"Good for you man, he is a great guy, I didn't know you two were that close.
How did all this happen? and spare the graphic details."

He didn't want to hear about their sex life, he'd seen enough evidence of that already.

"Yeah how did Alexis handle it? You two seemed pretty close before."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"I wouldn't poor Alexis-san her quite yet, Moe." Not after what 'poor Alexis-san' had done to Aeker.

Aodh laughed. "First time we met, I kissed him, thinking he was Lex. And our relationship started when I fell on top of him."

It sounded weirder when he said it out loud. Their relationship was anything but normal, as their usual meetings showed.

He made a strangled noise and pulled a face. "I was going to tell her but it didn't happen." He was dreading telling her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Her brows furrowed. "Why not?" Why couldn't she feel bad for Alexis?

Moe giggled softly. "What a strange way to meet him. I bet he wasn't all that amused with you, Uncle Aodh."

She definitely wouldn't be amused if someone she had never met kissed her. Zeke wouldn't be too amused if that happened to her, either. How had Alexis reacted to that? If she knew of their first meeting.

"She doesn't know?! Aodh! You have to tell her. You'll be stringing her along otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 pm

"Why what has Alexis done now?" He asked, after getting stabbed he had always been wary of the vampire, though she seemed to have calmed down a lot.

Zeke burst into laughter.

"You just randomly mistook him for his sister and kissed him?
She's nearly as small as Moe and he's my height, you must be going blind."

He replied with a chuckled, how Aodh had managed to do that was beyond him.

Zeke shook his head and looked at Aodh.
"Man, I am siding with Moe on this one. You have to tell her, the longer you leave it the worse it is going to get."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 pm

He shook his head softly. "If you want to know, ask Aeker. If he wants people to know, he'l tell them." He didn't really want people knowing that Alexis was abusive if the victim of the abuse didn't want others to know.

"He was sat down with his back to me!" he defended, laughing to himself. "How many people do you know that have silver hair that long? I didn't even know she had a brother, of course I thought it was her."

He couldn't look back on that memory without laughing. It was far too funny.

He sighed and gave a resigned nod. "Yeah, I know, but I'm worried about what she'll do..." He didn't want Aeker to get attacked because Aodh was dating him adn not her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Moe pursed her lips a little and contemplated actually going to ask the vampire. She was curious. Perhaps too curious for her own good.

The Hybrid giggled. "He smells different than Alexis-san, Uncle Aodh. unless you weren't using your nose, you should have known right away."

Moe reached across the table to pat his hand gently. "She'll understand, Aodh. There's no reason for you to string her along like that. Let her down easy adn everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm

"Moe has a point, you're a lycan you should of been using your nose."

He chuckled and shook his head at the man.
"You're an idiot but I guess it makes one hell of a story for you two, I am shocked that he took it well, if it were me I would of socked you one in the face."

Zeke scratched his head softly.
"I'd mock you for being scared of a little vampire but I've been on the sharp end of that woman's blade."

He sighed and looked at Moe,
"Really? In my experience women don't tend to take rejection very well."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:58 pm

"Shut it, will you? I had other things than her scent on my mind, okay?"

He grinned. "Of course I'm an idiot."

Aodh chuckled softly. "I plan on telling the story of how Uncle Aodh met Uncle Aeker to your grandkids some day. It'll be a right laugh, aye?" And then he grinned widely, silver eyes flashing. "I was expecting him to pull the stick from out his ass and beat me with it, too. He ended up using a belt."

He sighed. "I've seen what she can do and its really not nice."

He cringed when Zeke spoke to his wife and turned a glare on the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 am

Moe sighed and hit the back of Aodh's hand with her fork in reprimand.

"Uncle Aodh, that's rude." Stick up his ass indeed, perhaps she'd shove one up Aodh's to stop him from talking about it at the dinner table.

She blushed a little and looked down at her half-empty plate at the mention of the belt. She didn't want to know the details of her uncle's sex life.

"That wasn't helping, Zeke," she sighed softly, sending him a sour look before smiling at Aodh. "It'll be much easier in the long run if you tell her soon. She'll understand it more if you tell her now instead of stringing her along for however long before telling her."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 am

Zeke chuckled and shook his head.

"Too much information Aodh, keep up like that and I will tell you exactly what's been happening on this table."
He looked at the man, flashing him a cheeky smirk.

Zeke sunk a little as Moe scolded him softly with a sour look before adding.

"Sorry, I'm sure she will understand if you break it to her easily, she's calmed down a lot lately, but Moe is right, the longer you leave it the worse it will get."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 am

"Eesh, no thanks," he grumbled, turning another glare to the table.

He didn't want to know about anything but food going on this table. Anything else that happened was for Zeke and Moe to know and for him to not know.

Aodh chuckled softy as Zeke sank in his chair.

"She has you whipped, pup. I hope Aeker never does that to me..." He shook his head with a small smile.

"I know, I know. But I have no idea how to let people down gently." He waved a hand at Zeke. "I'm worse than him."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 am

Her fork met the back of Zeke's hand this time. "Do that and you'll be sleeping on the table tonight," she muttered with a blush.

Their experiences were for them alone, she didn't want the world knowing what she got up to behind closed doors.

Her lips curled upwards before she could help herself. Yes...Aodh was even more coarse in behaviour than Zeke.

"Just...tell her. It'll be better than keeping it secret and regretting not telling her every other time you see her."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 am

Zeke huffed and slouched in his chair, looking like a scolded child.

"I know, I've been put on a short leash."

Before turning back to Moe and giving her an innocent look.
"I wouldn't dare love, it was just an empty threat."

A small smirk appeared on Zeke's face, this would probably earn him another slap with Moe's fork but he couldn't resist grumbling softly.

"Sounds like Aeker already has." He chuckled, Aodh looked pretty whipped on the fullmoon, literally.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 am

"It's amusing to watch," Aodh chuckled, grinning at the man.

Aodh snorted and kicked Zeke under the table. He was going to get slaughtered by Moe if he kept that up.

But he couldn't help responding the the most adult way he could.

Aodh grinned like a little child and stuck his tongue out. "More than once." Twice had Aeker whipped him; the first far more pleasurable than the second.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 am

Moe stared at Zeke with an arched brow. "I may choke you with that leash if you carry on complaining."

She chewed on another small mouthful of her pie slowly. "If you think that cock and bull innocent look will get you anywhere, Ezekiel Leon, you are seriously mistaken."

She had been the one to invent the innocent look. It didn't work on her at all.

Her form lashed out, whacking teh back of Zeke's hand again before whacking Aodh's hand. "Keep that up, Zeke, and you'll be sleeping out in the rose bush." Then her green eyes turned to Aodh. "And I'll make sure Aeker knows not to let you sleep in his bed tonight, too."

The dinner was not the place to talk about sexual escapades. Westerners were so much ruder than the Japanese. It was painful.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 am

Zeke pouted as he was kicked by Aodh then whacked by Moe, feeling slightly picked on he decided it was best to reel in the sexual talk.

"No more complaining, I got it."

He finished up his meal and sat back in his chair, chuckling softly as Moe threatened Aodh too.

"Shouldn't of told her who you were dating, now she will use him to gang up on you like she does to me."

Seemed Zeke was constantly being picked on by Moe and Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

Aodh held up his hands in surrender.

"I'll be good."

He had already promised to keep Moe and Aeker away from each other. God knows what would happen if they both plotted against him.

"Yeah, I know." He sighed softly. He wasn't looking forwards to those two joining forces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps not such a lazy day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next