Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

One Step Closer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

One Step Closer - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 am

Fabian chuckled softly.

"Y'know, sometimes I wonder which of us is more childish."

His eyes flickered up to the vampire again and he gave a little grin. "Most the time it's obvious that I'm the most childish. But sometimes you do little things like that and it really makes me wonder."

Aurick was good at sulking when Fabian did something like take away his cigarettes or stop him from drinking from him or something similar.

The Elf found it incredibly childish but amazingly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:40 am

"Shut up, I am in no mood to put up with your dribble."

At best Aurick's patience with people was minimal but when he got into a mood like this he got even worse to be around, he was short tempered and prone to snapping at any moment.

He crossed his arms on the bar and rested his chin against them, he hated this place, that much was evident.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 am

Fabian laughed louder.

This was exactly what he meant.

"Do you want to find another meal or shall we head home soon?" He was content leaving the night as it was. he had found himself a girl and he was satisfied.

He sipped at his drink, waiting for Rick's answer.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 am

He growled softly as Fabian laughed, the Elf was not helping his mood.

His mismatched eyes scanned the room, looking for another human.
"No, none of them look any good, lets just go home."

He replied, Aurick was going to be more picky with his humans now, finding one that tasted disappointing put him off human blood so he would rather wait until he spotted one that at least looked tasty.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:51 am

"All right then."

He downed the last of his drink and set the empty glass on the counter.

"Keys." He held his hand out for the vampire to pass him the keys as he pushed his way through the crowd towards the exit.

He wanted to get out of the club and home quickly. He knew that the vampire would be moody beyond belief on the journey home.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 am

Reluctantly he handed Fabian the car keys, normally he would insist on driving but he was mad and intoxicated, chances were he would try to wrap the car around a tree for fun.

He followed behind the Elf, pushing his way through the crowd of people and letting out a small sigh of relief as they exited back into the night air.

He could not stand that many people being around him, it probably added to his agitation.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 am

"The quicker we get home, the quicker I can wash this out of my hair."

He tugged the band out of his hair and slid it around his wrist, combing out his streaked hair with his fingers.

When he was in the mood for clubbing, he loved the streaked hair. But right now, he was ready to wind down, get some food and relax for a while. The bright green marring his hair was bugging him.

The Elf unlocked the car and slid into the drivers seat, relaxing back against the cool leather.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 am

The Vampire simply grunted in response as he climbed into the passengers seat.

He knew as soon as he got home he'd be forced into the shower to wash the smell of smoke off of his skin and hair.

Out of all the things that Aurick did that Fabian didn't like, his smoking was the one thing he was most vocal about.

Some nights if he was careful he could sneak one or two but it seemed as the Elf got older and his senses got better he found himself getting caught a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:13 am

He turned the key in the ignition and pealed out of the car park.

"Apart from the sulking, how bad has the night been?"

He arched a brow, glancing up at the man through the rear view mirror for a moment before his eyes turned back to the road.

He knew he had probably set himself up for a lot of grunting and growling or a few insults and death threats but he didn't mind all that much. He had been around the vampire for long enough to know that he was constantly in a bad mood and the more he kept quiet, the broodier he got.

The more he annoyed the vampire, the more he released that pent up bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 am

"Spending the night locked in an iron maiden would have been more enjoyable."

He replied, despite his words parts of the night had been bearable, mostly those that revolved around teasing Fabian for making out with a man.

Though it had ended roughly the night was better than he expected though he was not keen on going to such a crowded place again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh yes, who doesn't love being stabbed by iron spikes? I'll have to try and chase down an iron maiden or two for the next time I want us to do something interesting."

He gave the vampire a bright smile before the expression dropped into a dull stare.

"I've asked before and I'll ask again; can you not at least try to pretend that you didn't hate the night entirely?"

Fabian pushed his hair out of his face and puffed his cheeks out.

"I think I'm gonna get a shower, have something to eat." He flashed a glance at the man. "The just sit around in our room for a bit. Are you going to go explore?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 am

He shook his head as the Elf stared at him in a dull manner.
"No, requires too much effort."
Aurick replied, he didn't hate the night entirely but if he admitted that Fabian would attempt to drag him out again.

"I suppose so, no point in me wasting the night in the room when I will be stuck there all day anyway."

He could get acquainted with the room and lounge around while the sun was up, he preferred being outdoors during the night.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:50 am

Fabian shrugged. "Oh well, at least I tried."

No one could fault him for not trying to get the vampire to act even somewhat happy with what had happened during the night.

"All right then." He'd have peace in his room until close to sunset then.

"If I'm feeling up to it, I might go exploring, too." He'd like to get to know the mansion and the forests.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 am

"Well if you need me, I'll be out in the forest."
Tonight he wanted to transform and run around for a while, perhaps hunt down some small animals in his Devil form.

"Oh before I forget, I wanted to send you out to buy a new phone for each of us. I'd do it myself but most stores like that are closed by nightfall."

He had giving Fabian a mobile phone before to call him when ever he got into trouble but they were old now and he figured it would be best to get something reliable.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 am

The Elf nodded.

"Do me a favour and don't go picking on Ermine. I may go for a run and I don't want to have to worry about you tearing me apart because you're hunting."

There had been a couple close calls when Rick had been hunting and he had been running around and the two had clashed. If he hadn't shifted back, he was pretty sure he wouldn't be around right now.

Fabian gave another nod. "Leave me the money in the morning before you go to bed and I'll get everything sorted later on."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 am

He chuckled softly and nodded.

"What you weren't fond of our little scuffles?"
There were going to be bigger animals to worry about in the forest now than him in his Devil form, the wolves out there would tear him to pieces in that form.

A lot of the time with Vampire's their first transformation isn't exactly a choice, it could be an animal that they relate closely to, or just the animal they were looking at.

"Just take my card, you know what the pin code is. Pick up anything else you need while you're out."

Normally he would not give Fabian free rule over what he could buy when he went shopping, normally he had to stick to a list otherwise the Elf would go on a spree.

But they were settling down in the mansion for long while so space wasn't an issue now, he could afford to have a few more belongings.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:19 am

"No. No, I can't say I did enjoy you trying to tear me apart."

Those few times he had been caught by the vampire were far less than enjoyable. As he grew, he got better at running from the vampire or avoiding him all together when he was hunting stoats.

His brows furrowed and he looked up at the vampire in shock. Did he just give him full reign of his card?

Hadn't he learned from past experiences that that was a very bad thing to do?

He couldn't count the number of times he had been given money to buy one things and come back with said thing and a couple bags of extras just to have Rick scold him.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh well, I thought it was entertaining."

He glanced over at Fabian's expression.
"What? I've put a daily limit on the card so I know you can't go too crazy."

He replied with a chuckle, there was no way he was stupid enough to give the Elf full access to all of his funds, heavens knew what the man would buy with all of that.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 am

"You would, you weren't the one being attacked."

Granted he had fought back once or twice and left a good few bite marks on the vampire when he was in one of his less than pleasant moods.

That sounded more like him. He didn't think the vampire had given him total freedom of his card. That would be stupid. Even Fabian could admit that he spent a hell of a lot when he was left alone.

"Right...I'll take your card and get them tomorrow."

He pulled up into the mansion's garage. "Home. Now I can finally get this gunk out of my hair." He tossed the keys to Rick and bolted out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 am

Aurick caught the keys and stuffed them back into his pocket, not feeling any desire to go into the mansion just yet so he started to stroll around the garden.

He got to the edge of the forest and kicked off his shoes, laying against the grass for a while as he stared up at the stars.

This is what he liked, peace and quiet, just being alone with his thoughts in the cool night air.

He exhaled heavily and relaxed, laying there for a few minutes before stripping off his clothing and transforming into black Devil, a white crest blazing across his chest.

He sniffed the air, grunting softly as he ran into the forest to chase rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step Closer
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: