Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

One Step Closer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

One Step Closer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:19 am

He whined softly, thrusting his hips into her hand, writhing a little as her thumb pressed over his slit.

His hands slid lower to undo her pants and slide between the pants and her skin.

What he found had his tensing up and stilling in shock. That wasn't what he was expecting. Definitely not what he was expecting.

This woman sported an erection just about as hard as his was.

His hand slid from his pants slowly and he took a few steps back, his hands falling to do up his jeans. His face was white and his eyes glassy with shock.

He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times before turning and fleeing from the bathroom in search of his vampire. How did he get into shit like this?

With Rick in sight, he sped up to a desperate run.

"Rick, you're my boyfriend. Got it? Good." Fabian pressed up against the vampire, arms sliding around his neck and lips pressing against Rick's in an insistent kiss.

If Kai followed him, hopefully seeing him kissing someone else would scare him off. If not, Rick would with his growling and cursing when Fabian released his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 am

He frowned in concern as the man froze, feeling his heart sink in his chest.

"F-Fabian?"

His eyes followed the man out of the door, but didn't follow, sliding down the wall. Fabian had had second thoughts. Obviously he wasn't good enough. Of course. He hit his head against the wall in annoyance before picking himself off the floor.

Time to go home.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 am

Aurick had been resisting the urge to kill the humans that surrounded him.

Mainly one rather intoxicated female who insisted that he was only ignoring her to play 'hard to get' though he reminded her that the only thing she would be getting from him was a broken nose if she continued to touch him.

At which point she stormed off to bitch about him to her flock of friends.

His brows furrowed as Fabian came sprinting up and blabbering some nonsense about being his boyfriend.

"Are you h-"

He went ridged as Fabian leaned up and kissed him, what the fuck?!

Aurick gripped onto the Elf and tried to pry him away from his body.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:36 am

When Aurick tried to pry him away, he pulled back a little.

He pressed his forehead against the vampire's neck, still clinging to his body tightly, fisting his hands in the vampire's black hair.

"Is he there?" he murmured softly, squeezing his eyes shut.

He hoped to high Hell that Kai hadn't followed. He didn't want to have to explain that he had dragged him off into a bathroom because he thought he was actually a she and that, despite his appearance, he was very much straight.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 am

"Care to tell me what the fuck is going on."
He growled grumpily, unimpressed by the fact that the man had ran off without him and then come back only to sexually assault him.

"And for heavens sake let go of me."
Trust Fabian to find trouble even in a club full of humans.

The Vampire just wanted to get out of the obnoxious cesspool and go somewhere quite where people didn't try to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:47 am

"I was making out with a girl in the bathroom and she ended up not being a girl," he whispered in hopes of the vampire not hearing.

He just knew Rick wouldn't let him live that one down.

Straight Fabian made out with a guy.

He pulled away form the vampire and gave him an awkward grin, lifting a hand to run it through his dyed hair.

"So I did the only thing I could think of: come to you."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 am

Aurick's deadpan glare softened as his lips broke into a grin before he doubled over in a fit of laughter.

He gripped his knees as he bent over and laughed hysterically, looking up at the Elf and shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're an absolute moron. Guess I am not the only guy you made out with tonight, hmm?

I wondered how long it would be until you came out of the closet Fabain, or in this case, the bathroom."

The Vampire didn't even care about being assaulted now, this was far too amusing to pass up teasing him over.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:56 am

"Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up," he growled, cheeks glowing brightly.

He had made out with Rick. He hadn't even thought about it while doing it, but now having the man say it bought it to light.

A week ago he had stared at the man and felt sexual attraction and now he had made out with him? What was happening? Rick was his mentor - someone that had looked after him and made sure he didn't do something stupid enough to kill himself for a century - not a potential bed partner.

What was he doing?

"I'm not gay."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 am

"Not a chance, you're finally coming to terms with your sexuality, I knew someone as effeminate as you couldn't be straight."

He teased, the grin on his face growing wider as Fabian blushed, it was far too entertaining teasing the man to no end, it was payback for that kiss.

"You're not gay? are you sure, maybe I should go ask the guy you were making out with in the bathroom, get a second opinion on the matter."
He replied with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 am

Fabian gave a choked groan and punched Rick's arm. Hard.

"I'm not gay, stop going on about it."

Accidentally make out with one (...two, he corrected mentally) men and suddenly he was labelled gay.

He flagged down the barman and ordered another brandy and coke, leaning against the bar with a low groan.

How had he managed it?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 am

The punch only made Aurick burst into another fit of laughter as he rubbed his now sore arm, following the Elf to the bar and petting him firmly on the back.

"Oh well, at least you didn't sleep with him, oh wait, did you?
I can't help but wonder how far it got before you realized she was a he, you're not the brightest person out there."

He smirked teasingly and ordered his own drink, sipping between chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:14 am

His elbow reared back, connecting with Aurick's ribs painfully.

"No! No, I did not sleep with him. Shut up about it."

There would be no living with Aurick for a good long while now. It was rare the Elf gave Rick anything to laugh about like that; he was almost certain that the vampire would go on and on about it until he finally got bored of the situation.

And right now he seemed quite amused by it.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 am

Aurick flinched and gave a pained grunt as the elbow dug into his ribs, his laughter dying down to a chuckle and he shook his head and leaned against the bar.

"Oh I'm sorry, I know how sensitive camps can be, I should have been more compassionate."

He smirked and took a large sip of his drink, suddenly he was glad he came out tonight.

"You're right Fabian, clubbing is fun, as long as something like this happens each time we go out."

If situations like these were common at nightclubs he would be coming more often despite the people and the noise.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:25 am

Fabia twitched as he downed his brandy and coke.

Dammit, he wasn't going to escape this any time soon.

But, as the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them. He could tease Aurick on the events of the night just as well as Aurick could tease him.

"You changed your tune quickly." His lips curled into his own smirk as his eyes flashed and settled on the vampire. "Did making out with a sexy man cheer you up, Rick~"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 am

"Not at all, if anything that was the low point of the evening.

Though finding out you propositioned a man after all this time is highly amusing, the ladies must be disappointed now that you're batting for the home team."

He let out another little chuckle and finished off his drink, he would bring this night up as much as possible now, it was fresh ammunition to use against Fabian when he was being annoying, which was always.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 am

"Mhmm. Trying to convince you or me with that one? You enjoyed having me pressed against you, didn't you, Rick~"

He wouldn't even admit to himself that he had liked being pressed against Aurick like that. Aurick was all firm muscle and heat.

A shiver chased down at the memory before he gave himself a mental slap. Stop thinking about it, Fabian, you're straight and Rick isn't on the market. Stop thinking about him.

"I'm not batting for the home team," he ground out through clenched teeth.

"If you don't stop talking about it, I'll make sure you can't bat for either team." How would Rick react to the threat of having it cut off and stuffed so far up his own ass that he'd be choking on it? Probably not very well.

So he, for once, wisely kept his mouth shut after the initial threat. Better not go into detail if he wanted to keep his living status.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

"I'd get more enjoyment from having my limbs torn off."
He replied in a grumble, Fabian seemed to be breaking his 'don't touch me' policy quite a lot recently.

"Oh will you now? Do you honestly think you would be able to cause me any harm, hmm?"

If the Elf really thought that was the case then he obviously hadn't been paying attention when he beat the shit out of that Lycan that ha been trying to force himself on Fabian.

A dark smirk graced his lips as he grinned down at Fabian, raising an eyebrow at the man as he waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Fabian stuck his tongue out.

"You just can't be nice, can you?" Did Aurick just not have the ability to be nice to people.

The Elf arched a perfect brow at the dark smirk. "Tell me when I said I'd do it when you were awake. I'm not stupid enough to attempt it when you're awake." No, he'd strike when the vampire was dead asleep. That way he could bolt before the vampire was entirely awake.

"So~" Fabian perked up, grinning widely. "How was it with the guys? Make any new friends? Any potential more-than-friends?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:21 pm

"Nope."
Being nice was something that the Vampire struggled with, he could manage perhaps one nice act every decade or so.

"Come after me in my sleep and you will not live to see another day."
He didn't take kindly to feeling threatened during his sleep, during the day was the only time that he was vulnerable.

Aurick chuckled and looked over to the group, as soon as the humans saw him staring they glared at him and one of the bigger men flipped him off.
"Nope."
Was his simple reply.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Fabian shook his head, his blond and green hair flying out around him.

"Some day I'm going to teach you to be nice, even if it kills me." His eyes turned skyward. "I wouldn't be surprised if it did kill me."

Ah yes, there was the negative reaction he knew he'd get. This was the one that made him feel like he should have a tail tucked between his legs and a shiver running down his spine.

Oh no, wait... There we go, the shiver had arrived.

His eyes turned to the group just as the man flipped him off. Fabian gave an all suffering sigh. "That was the perfect chance for you to get laid. That group were basically fucking you with their eyes when I left you with them. What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 pm

"It wont kill you, but I just might."
He replied, crossing his arms over his chest and shrugged, as if killing the man was no big deal to him.

The human's reaction made him chuckle slightly more.
"I did what you told me to, I talked to them."

Fabian was the only person who seemed immune to his teasing and death threats, humans didn't seem to take to kindly to it.

"I was just being myself."
He added with a grin, being himself was the reason the human group now detested him, and he was quite pleased by that fact.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:51 pm

"You'd miss me if you killed me."

He smiled a little. "I've gotten under your skin. I bet after a few days of blissful silence, you'd find everything far too quiet and start to miss me. You can't deny it because I know its true."

Fabian pressed closer to the vampire, chuckling softly as he nuzzled against him. "You'd miss me and my noise when I go."

The Elf groaned and hoisted himself up onto a barstool. "You're never going to get laid if you act like the recluse that hates the world and everything in it, Rick. I'm going to have to find someone that can stand your death threats and bad temper." He sighed heavily. "That's going to be impossible."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Aurick groaned and moved away from the Elf.
"You're far too friendly and touchy."
The Vampire liked his personal space but Fabian insisted in always touching him in some form or another no matter how much it got on his nerves.

"You can't get up at me for talking to them, you told me to, I don't see how it is my fault if they can't handle what I say to them."

Finding someone who would tolerate Rick would be nearly impossible, finding someone that Rick actually liked being around was unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:04 pm

"You're not friendly and touchy enough. If I touch you enough, my touchy-feely-ness and niceness might rub off on you."

Wishful thinking on his part, but by some freak twist in nature, it could happen.

"I should have told you to not be yourself and be a little more...friendly." His eyes flickered over the man. "A lot more friendly."

He took a sip of his drink then shook his head.

"Someday you're going to fall madly in love with someone and not be able to tell them how much you love them because you wont know how to interact with people."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm

"Or I will break your arms, which ever comes first."
Knowing Aurick chances that he would break Fabian's arms were much more likely than him becoming all touchy and nice.

He scoffed and took a drink, what was the point of getting to know people and befriend them if he had to be someone else for it to happen.

"Now that is laughable, I don't foresee that ever happen."
He replied with a chuckle, the day he fell in love was the day he called Fabian intelligent, it would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step Closer
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: