Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

One Step Closer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

One Step Closer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm

"Hardly, I just can't be bothered having to dispose of your corpse if you die, don't want you laying about stinking up the place as you decompose."

He grumbled as he glared over at the Elf, shaking his head.

Aurick had an inability to be nice, there had been moments in life where he tried and they seemed to not turn out how he wanted, being like this was simply too deeply embedded in his personality.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Fabian snorted and chuckled.

"Ohh, so I'm going to be lying around? You're just too attached to me to throw my corpse out, aren't you~?"

If he wasn't so used to the death threats, talking about his own death like this would have probably freaked him out quiet a lot. As it were, death threats and Rick came hand in hand.

He grinned and began toying with the bracelets around his wrists, tapping the silver bands together idly.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm

"Perhaps I will just dump your body in the forest, let the wolves have you, I'm sure they will appreciate it, though you're not much of a meal."

He mused softly, his finger tapping against his glass as he considered what would be the easiest way to dispose of the Elf's corpse.

His eyes landed on Fabian's bracelets, he may have to buy the man some more silver if that had not deterred them.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Fabian stuck his tongue out.

"You'd leave me for the Wolves even after going through all that effort to save me from one last week?"

He continued toying with the bracelets, trying to make a tune out of the metal clashing together and failing terribly.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:51 pm

"A decision I currently regret."
If he had let the boy get taken by the wolf maybe it would have killed him and he wouldn't be spending the night in a cesspool of a club.

He groaned and ran his hand through the front of his hair.
"How much longer do we have to stay here?"

This place made him uncomfortable, thought any place with a large amount of people made him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 pm

"For as long as I want to stay here."

The night had just begun, there was on way he was leaving yet.

He was determined to get a girl that was actually a girl tonight and since the two of them had come in the same car, one couldn't leave without the other.

Rick had to stay for as long as Fabian decided he wanted to stay. Or until he dragged the Elf away by his hair, kicking and screaming in protest.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 pm

"Fine then."

He groaned softly and looked around the room, if he was going to be stuck here he may as well find himself a meal.

The only time Aurick was any good at talking to humans was when he was coaxing one of them away from a group.

A vampire that couldn't put on a little bit of charm every so often would be a hungry one.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm

"Don't kill anyone."

That was perhaps the one thing Fabian had to remind Rick about. Rick constantly had warnings for him.

Don't go into a kitchen.
Stay away from other vampires.
For the love of God, stay away from Lycan.
Don't forget to wear your silver.

Fabian's one warning for Rick was not to kill people. Killing people was a lot more trouble than it was worth these days and neither of them had the patience to deal with all the shit that went along with a dead body.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm

"I wont, it's been nearly a year since I last killed someone, and we both know that was an accident."

Last time he had killed it was because the woman had hemophilia and he couldn't stop the bleeding, not something he had done by choice.

Ever since forensics had advanced he avoided killing people he fed from, plus there were only so many good places you could hide a body, it was just easier just to let them live.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 pm

He smiled softly, biting into his finger idly as he played with his bracelets a little longer.

"I'm going to go see if I can get someone."

He stood straight and grinned a little. "Perhaps if you feed a little you'll be less grumpy."

The Elf pushed himself up onto the tip of his toes, smearing the blood from bitten finger over the vampire's lip. "Have a good meal~" he sang as he disappeared off into the crowd, sucking on his finger to get rid of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Aurick licked his lip clean and shook his head, pulling himself upright to look around the room.

Fabian really shouldn't be doing things like that out in public, the last thing he needed was some woman in hysterics because he had blood over his lips.

He ran his tongue over his extended fangs, God damn it Fabian, he cursed inwardly, the Elf knew well enough that as soon as he tasted even a small amount of blood that his fangs presented themselves without his control.

He made his way through the crowd until he spotted a small blonde woman sitting by herself, not much of a meal but she would do.

The Vampire approached her, the same scowling look on his face but with some falsely charming words he'd be able to get her alone easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm

It hadn't taken long for the Elf to find a willing enough woman to spend some time with him in a bathroom stall.

He had spent some time dancing with her beforehand then cleaned up, checked his make up then decided that he'd go find Rick again and see if he was in a better mood after getting some blood inside him.

Though not by much, Rick always seemed to be in a slightly better mood after he had fed.

The Elf scoured the club looking for his vampire, pouting when he didn't immediately jump out at him. Where was he?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 pm

The woman had been more than willing to go with him to somewhere more private, suggesting the bathroom but he had declined and offered to take her for a walk, eating in a mens room stall didn't sound appealing.

After leading her away from the crowd it was all to easy to slip into an alley and feed, he had left the unconscious woman with the clubs bouncer claiming she drank too much.

He had been outside the front door, having a cigarette before making his way back inside.

It didn't take him long to spot the bright blonde hair of the Elf as he reentered the club.

"Looking for me?"
He asked, sneaking up behind the man.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Fabian jumped and span around, his hair flying out around him and his many chains and bracelets kicking up a load of noise.

"There you are. How was your me-"

His nostrils flared and he gave the vampire a dirty look. "You've been smoking."

The thick, acrid scent of cigarette smoke clung to him.

Fabian didn't like smoking at all. He thought it was a disgusting habit and he had been trying to beat it out of Aurick. Unsuccessfully apparently.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 pm

The Vampire chuckled as he jumped, surprising Fabian was always far too easy.

"I have, so what?"
He asked, raising and eyebrow at the Elf, he knew that he hated it, he had heard him rant on about it everything he caught him smoking.

But he didn't run the health risks that humans did when it came to smoking so he didn't see the big deal, plus he head needed something to get the taste of that woman's blood from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Fabian sighed heavily.

"It's a disgusting habit. The smoke stinks and it clings. It's a bitch to wash out. I spend forever trying to wash the scent out of your clothes when you've been smoking."

Fabian washed the clothes and Rick cooked. Washing clothes was one life skill he managed not to completely fail at.

"And I can smell it on your breath." His nose wrinkled. "You won't be coming anywhere near me until you've cleaned out your mouth, I can promise you that."

He didn't care at all about the health problems that came with smoking. What bothered him was the terrible smell.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 pm

"I needed something to get the taste of blood off of my tongue, that woman didn't taste as sweet as I thought she would."

People were deceiving nowadays, a hundred years ago you could take one look at a person and know what they would taste like, these days things were much different.

"You wont come near me huh? I should smoke more often."
He replied with a smirk, the Vampire did not smoke often, he use to smoke constantly but that was one thing that Fabian had made him stop, even as a little child he would kick up a fuss every time he lit up.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Fabian rolled his eyes.

"How can smoke taste better than blood? You're a vampire, you're supposed to enjoy the taste of blood."

His eyes widened then narrowed as he pointed at the vampire, glaring with sharp green eyes. "You even think about it and you won't be sleeping in our room." If the vamprie constantly smelled of smoke, Fabian would toss him out of the room and lock the door behind him.

There was no way he'd tolerate the vampire constantly smelling like that.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:01 am

"I do enjoy the taste of blood, but what you fail to realize is that not everyone's blood tastes the same."

He replied, rolling his own eyes, only another Vampire could truly understand the variation from person to person.

And it was that variation that had Vampire's claiming humans when they found one they particularly enjoyed.

"You're the Elf, you can go sleep out in the forest, I'm staying in the room."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 am

"Find something else to get rid of the taste of bad blood, then. Alcohol or gum or something."

Fabian shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Not a chance. If you stay in our room stinking to high hell of smoke, then you'll start sticking up the room. I won't tolerate my things smelling of smoke. If you carry on smoking, I'll kick you out."

He held his hand out, arching a brow expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

He gaped down at the Elf, was he serious, after everything he would kick him out of his own room because he smelled of smoke?

His disbelief turned to annoyance.
"Fuck you."
He replied, slamming the packet into the Elf's hand grudgingly before heading back to the bar.

He leaned against it, his mood turning sour as he ordered another drink.
After everything he had done for that little brat he couldn't even have one smoke without being bitched at.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

"I'd rather you not," he called after the vampire as he looked down at the packet.

He wrinkled his nose and shook his head before shoving the packet in his back pocket. If he was lucky someone would notice them and have off with them. If not then he'd get rid of them later.

After a few minutes of dancing with the closest available female to calm himself down, he headed towards the bar himself.

He ordered his own drink and stood sitting it slowly, standing next to the vampire silently.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 am

The Vampire was onto the hard liquor, drinking straight spirits, if he couldn't have a smoke he would simply keep drinking until he calmed down.

Making his way through four shots of gin in the short time Fabian had left him.

He didn't react when the Elf returned to his side, instead he continued staring straight again and drinking eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 am

His eyes flickered up to the vampire and he sighed softly, shaking his head.

The Elf drank slowly, nothing like the excessive drinking of his companion. Fabian went out a lot - at least once every couple weeks - but he rarely drank enough to get anywhere beyond a little tipsy.

"You're going to be sporting one hell of a hangover tomorrow if you keep that up," he commented, watching the vampire down another shot.

And I'll be the one looking after you.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

"Now ask me if I give a damn?"
He replied, shaking his head.

Aurick was more than capable of holding his liquor and if he actually managed to drink enough to get hung over he would be amazed, it took a lot more than a few shots to knock him around.

The Vampire was still obviously brooding over the fact that Fabian had scolded him and forced him to give up his cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step Closer
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: