Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A narrow miss, the second encounter.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 am

Tyrael's head flung back against the cross as barely held in a scream, the wolf wanted him to do it so he would deny him for as long as he could.

His breaths came in struggled, pained pants as his knees gave out and he was left hanging from his arms as the muscles in his thighs twitched and burned in protest to the treatment, the blow managing to split open the skin of his thigh as blood ran down his leg.

His head slumped forward as his body sagged, his chest rising and falling in rasping, shaking breaths.

He grimaced from the pain shooting up his arm and through his leg simultaneously.

With a agonized groan he staggered back onto his feet, though he could not stop his leg from shaking in after-shock from the blow.

His head remained down cast, he had only just mustered the strength to stand.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Zakhar gave a tut and tapped the crop against Tyael's cheek.

"Is this it? Are you at end of rope?" He arched a brow and gave a soft snort. "Oh how the mighty have fallen."

He had expected much more from the Elf. Much, much more. Broken wrist, a little bit of blood loss and a few lashings. It was nothing. His Master had been far more sadistic than that. Far, far more sadistic.

"Perhaps I should just put an end to your misery."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Tyrael wanted this to end but he would not give the Lycan the satisfaction of seeing him falter.

He gave a snort and snapped his head up to glare at the Wolf as the crop brushed against his face, forcing his body to still and stand strong.

"Not even close, Zakhar.
I'm not some doted on High Elf who isn't use to a bit of pain."

He smirked up at the man, he wouldn't fall yet, he would put up one hell of a fight against the Lycan's treatment.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Zakhar's disappointed expression lightened into one of sadistic pleasure.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Tyrael definitely didn't disappoint the Lycan. He had spirit and he was a cocky shit. He enjoyed watching him fight uselessly against his advances.

Zakhar purred and cocked his head. "If you aren't at end of rope, perhaps now is the perfect time to advance on foreplay."

His eyes flashed as he watched the man's expression for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well aren't you lucky that I am as stubborn as you are."

Zakhar had waited for him to move from the tree for days, and Tyrael was willing to be the Lycan's torture toy for just as long just so the man didn't see him falter and break.

A smirk spread across his face as he continued to glare at the wolf.

"And here I was thinking you were running out of tricks Zakhar, I must admit that I am growing bored of the crop that you seem so fond of."

He hated this, every lashing and every touch but he would not let the Lycan see him react like that again.

There would be no more repulsed writhing as he tried to shy away, he'd take everything the Wolf could dish out head on, reassured by the knowledge that he would have revenge.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Zakhar gave a soft snort. "I have plenty more tricks. But I wouldn't want to show you all of them tonight."

He shook his head softly, fingers sliding around the Elf's neck.

"No, I plan on showing you them on many different occasions."

Today wouldn't be the only day he would own this man. No, he'd take him over and over again. He'd have him whenever he wanted and he didn't want things to get repetitive.

He tossed the crop aside, his now free hand moving to pump him slowly as his fingers constricted around Tyrael's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm

"Still think you're going to catch me off guard again? How cute..."

He sneered as he shook his head, the Elf would be on high alert from now on, the wolf would not be sneaking up on him like that again.

His gaze fell from the man's face to stare at the hand that circled him neck, he curses silently that the Lycan had discovered that weakness.

Like before his mouth gaped open as soon as the pressure on his neck made it difficult to breathe. As soon as he started gasping for air his member hardened in Zakhar's grasp.

The burning in his lungs and the struggled breaths had always had that reaction with him and the closer he got to passing out due to lack of oxygen the more aroused he became.

The closer he got to hypoxia the higher his rush, it was powerful and highly addictive, a dangerous fetish which he had avoided exploring.

He could not help but moan in the man's grasp as his eyes fluttered shut.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 pm

"If I can do it once, I can do it again."

He bowed his head, teeth enclosing around a nipple.

A smirk spread across his face as Tyrael reacted to the strangling. His pumping sped up.

His hand continued to squeeze the man's throat. How long would it be until he nearly passed out? How aroused would he get?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:34 pm

His body went lax as the lack of oxygen forced his muscles to go into a relaxed state and his mind went lucid.

A loud moan escaped his lips as Zakhar continued to squeeze and pump, he could feel himself reaching that point where his body took in panic gasps for air despite the fact that his mind was clear.

It was an uncontrollable reaction, where his bodies refusal to die over-road his conscious mind.

Tyrael was no longer aware of what was happening as he was sucked into a sensory overload, his member throbbing eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 pm

His hand slid from the Elf's neck and moved upwards, two fingers pushing past his lips.

The fast pumping of the man's arousal didn't pause or stop.

Tyrael's reactions were amusing and addictive.

His tongue laved up his neck before the vampire crouched, hand pulling away from his erection. He undid the bindings around his ankles, hands sliding up his legs as he stood again, leaving behind a wet streak on one leg.

The Lycan's hands moved down to his slacks, pushing them down over his hips, boxers following shortly after.

He had bound and tortured the Elf. He was aroused.

Foreplay ended here.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Tyrael's head tilted backwards as his throat was released, his mind was fuzzy from being pushed to the edge of passing out, barely registering that the Lycan had pushed his fingers into his mouth and unstrapped his legs.

His head lulled to the side as he panted heavily, his body trying to pull him back.

Tyrael's electric-blue eyes gazed up at the Lycan dully, blinking quickly as he slowly slipped back out of his lucid state.

His eyes narrowed as he continued to pant, feeling the Lycan's wet fingers trail up is leg, only then did he realize what was happening.

He let out a growl and tried to kick Zakhar away from him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 pm

"And still you fight," he sighed when Tyrael kicked at him.

The Lycan stepped forwards, pressing against the bound man, hands moving to grip his thighs, hoisting them up around his hips.

"Try and kick me now," he challenged, grinding his hips against Tyrael's, pulling the Elf closer to him by his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 pm

"What did you expect?
Did you think I was just going to lay still and let you fuck me?"

The Elf gave a snort and attempted to writhe away from the man as his legs were hoisted around his waist.

He grimaced and cursed softly beneath his breath as more strain was put on his arms, his broken wrist pulling against the restraint.

Tyrael knew there was no way of escaping now, he knew what was going to happen but he could not stop himself from defying Zakhar at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:04 pm

"You seem eager enough for it." He removed one hand from the Elf's thigh, letting it fall.

His fingers stroked up the Elf's arousal before wrapping round it and giving a few pumps.

The Lycan's hips continued to grind forwards.

"Moy," he said once again, eyes tracing the cuts on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:09 pm

A growl rumbled in his chest as the Lycan stroked him, that response was beyond his control and if the man had not strangled him he would not be aroused at all.

He wanted to cover his chest and hide the writing but he fought back against that thought, these marks meant nothing, the Lycan did not own him and simply writing his name did not give him any privilege.

"Never yours."
He muttered as he glared at the wolf despite the fact that Zakhar's eyes were occupied with staring at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"As long as my marks grace your flesh you are mine."

His lips twitched and he bowed his head to bite into the Elf's neck. He pulled back, grinning as he looked over the marked and bleeding skin. "And when those fade, I'll just make more."

Tyrael was his.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 pm

"How possessive, maybe after this I will go and find another who will replace your marks with their own.
I have to wonder if you are so petty that it would upset you to see other people playing with your belongings."

A smirk spread across his face, he would love to see that, the Lycan upset that his marks had been shadowed by someone else, someone better than him.

He gave a pained groan as the teeth sunk into his neck, refusing to tilt his head for the wolf, that was a sign of submission, something he would never do.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 pm

A low growl sounded in the back of his throat.

"I was going to be nice." Right now he wasn't feeling nice. Tyrael had gone and threatened to fuck someone else; be fucked by someone else.

"Marks can be replaced. For every mark you have replaced, I shall replace it again and add another." Marks from other people didn't bother him. He knew Tyrael was his, anyone playing with his toy was free to do so.

It was the thought of what they had been doing that had him growling. What ways had others fucked what was his? Were they different from his own methods?

"I was going to be nice," he repeated as he pushed into the Elf. He wasn't slow or careful. He wasn't in the mood. "But now I won't be."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Tyrael sneered, he doubted that the Lycan was capable of 'nice' and even if he was, he doubted even more that he would ever direct any form of niceness towards him.

The Elf's head tossed back as he let out a pained cry, he wasn't use to this sort of pain, he felt like he was being torn apart by the unwelcome intrusion.

Finally he had pulled a response from the Lycan, none of his earlier taunting had any effect but he was right in thinking that he was as possessive as a child.

His body shuddered as his good hand bundled into a fist, he knew that the more he taunted the Wolf the worse the pain would be, but he couldn't stop now that he had found a soft spot.

"There will be others before you get a chance to lay a hand on me again, many others.
Men and women, I'll fuck and be fucked until my body no longer remembers what your touch felt like.

They'll scratch and bite at my chest until every last letter is gone and then I will let you see me again, everyone of their names will be carved into my body and then you will see that you hold no ownership over me."

He snarled, a sadistic smirk sprawling across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 pm

He groaned softly, his hips starting a fast pace.

He wasn't going to go slowly. No, he was going to go at his own pace; fuck what Tyrael wanted. If he cried out, he'd thrust harder; really give him something to cry about.

"I will carve my name again. If you want to be a little slut then you can be. Perhaps I will hunt these people down and compare notes."

His eyes flashed and he grinned darkly at the Elf. "I will fuck you like them. Remind you that you're just a slut that wants to be fucked and owned. You are mine."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 pm

He grit his teeth and hardly bit back groans and cries as Zakhar thrust into his ferociously, his body was tight and inexperience, this experience proved far more painful than he had anticipated.

His nails bit into his palm, breaking the skin as his body tensed. He knew if he relaxed the pain would lessen but his bodies natural response was to tense up as hard as it could.

"No matter what you do I will never be yours."
He muttered between the pained grunts that came with each thrust.

"I wolf like you must have many possessions, perhaps I will find some that you have been hiding around the mansion.
A possessive man like you would have left your mark somehow, shouldn't be hard.

Maybe I will hunt them down, mark them with my own name and send them back to you.
Would you like that Zakhar? going to bed one of your pets only to find my name sprawled across their body?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:54 pm

He chuckled and grinned.

"My slaves will be getting to know each other."

He moaned as he pulled almost entirely out of the Elf then thrust back in again hard. His head tilted back a little.

"Perhaps I will put you and one of my slaves together and watch you fuck them."

His smirk widened. "I'd enjoy watching."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:00 am

Tyrael's body jolted violently at the thrust, writhing in pain for a moment before settling down.

His head tilted back as he panted heavily, he was in pain and he couldn't move, all he could do was wait for the Lycan to be finished with him so he could leave, if the man decided to let him down that was.

He mustered up enough electricity to cause a faint crackling noise from his good hand, small blue bolts passing between each finger.

"I'd kill them while you watched, you might be strong enough to withstand my electricity but I wonder if they are."
He remind, glaring at the man darkly, would he kill and innocent just to punish Zakhar? Yes, yes he would.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 am

Zakhar gave a soft tut.

"Killing your slave brother." His eyes narrowed a little. If he wanted that to happen, he'd have to find a disposable slave that he didn't care about. He was too attached to Lino and he'd keep Evgeni around for his uses.

He didn't know how many times he'd be burned and poisoned by Tyrael's silver; he needed to keep a Wolf older than himself around.

"I'll tie you down here and watch you get fucked mercilessly." He tilted his head towards a sex machine not too far from them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:11 am

He chuckled weakly.
"I think I'd enjoy that, taking away one of your favourite possessions from you forever.

I wonder how long it would take me to pick out which of them was your favourite."

A nasty grin spread across his face, he may not be able to do anything to Zakhar physically at the moment but he would torment the man both physically, mentally and emotionally in due time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A narrow miss, the second encounter.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next