Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

A Lazy Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 pm

"Nothing's wrong," he replied, tensing up when Aurick sat beside him.

No, go away. Get lost. I don't want you near me at the moment. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want you.

He almost flinched when the Vampire began patting his back.

Fabian could feel the heat from his hand on his bare skin and it as torturous telling himself he didn't want it when Rick's hand felt so good against his back.

He'd like to feel that hand somewhere els-

NO!
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Aurick's brows furrowed as Fabian tensed under his touch. With that he got back onto his feet and padded back to his own bed.

The Elf didn't like him being near unless he was distressed, that much was evident by the way he had reacted.

He curled up under his blankets again, an empty grumbling coming from his stomach, inaudible to the Elf, he would have to go into town tomorrow and feed since he had lost his last meal down the sink.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 pm

And now he felt empty with the Vampire leaving him.

What was up with his damned emotions? He either wanted one thing or another. He couldn't have both!

Did he want Rick near him or not?

The Elf gave a shuddering breath as he clutched to his pillow like a lifeline. If he left things like they were Rick would think that he was upset with him or something. He didn't want that. But if he went over to his Vampire he didn't know what would happen.

Fabian clung to his pillow for a few more moments before standing and striding over to Rick's bed. He laid down with his back facing the Vampire.

He was only here because he wanted to feel the comforting heat Rick always produced. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Aurick rolled onto his back as he felt a weight on his bed, his gaze fell on Fabian, whose back was to him, now he was just confused, did the Elf want him close or not.

See this kind of bullshit is why I never allow myself to go close to someone, its more hassle than it's worth.

He shook his head and gave up, Fabian was as bad as a woman, he would never understand him at all.

The Elf was in a weird mood so he restrained himself from making a snide comment about the man getting out of his bed before he threw him out.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm

His eyes slid closed and he nuzzled into the bed, clutching to his pillow.

He felt better with the heat of Rick's body warming his back. He both hated and loved that he liked having Rick so close.

Fabian ran his hand over his face, green eyes flickering open and staring ahead silently, dulled with confusion.

What's happening with me? His views on Rick were changing and he didn't like it. He wanted things to be like they were before. Change was something he hated. He never wanted anything big like this to change.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 pm

He continued to gaze at the Elf idly, wondering what the hell was running through his head to make him act so strangely.

They had been together for over a century and not once had he seen Fabian like this, he thought he would be happy when the day came that the Elf actually stopped talking, he was wrong.

He wanted something, anything to get the Elf talking again, even if it made him angry.
"I threw Kenny into the sunlight."
He stated matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 pm

"You threw Kenny into the sunlight," he repeated monotonously.

"What on Earth possessed you to throw my Master into the sunlight, Rick?" The Elf sighed, eyes sliding shut again.

He had called Kenny his Master so casually. He hadn't really noticed. Kenny had claimed him and until she told him otherwise, he was hers. He hadn't seen her since he had stumbled away from her so she hadn't yet released her claim on him.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Aurick's stomach knotted and twisted as rage built up inside of him.

My Master...

That fledgeling still had a claim on him and Fabian was so willing to accept servitude.

She had stolen the Elf and taken him for her own, once Vampire claimed someone no other Vampire was allowed to bite them without permission, he didn't have Kenny's permission and he doubted after what he had done that she would give it to him.

Fabian had no idea what he had done.
"Get out."
He growled angrily, forcing the man roughly out of his bed, knocking him onto the floor.

"I don't want you near me anymore."
He hissed his words as he rolled over in bed and hid his expression, his body trembled in blind rage.

Fabian could not come close to him anymore, the temptation was too high and there would be consequences for touching another Vampire's slave.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:37 pm

"Wha-" He yelped loudly when he was pushed off the bed, barely managing to push his arms out on front of him so he didn't land on his face.

He scrambled to sit up, staring at the Vampire.

His brows were furrowed, expression hurt.

"Rick...? Why...?" I don't want you near me any more.

He had said that before, numerous times. But it had been jokingly then. Right now Rick wasn't joking. Rick really didn't want to see him. Why? What had he said? What had made the Vampire - his Vampire - hate him so much?

"Why?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 pm

"I don't need to justify myself to you, slave, stay away from me."

Saying these things to Fabian hurt him more than he was willing to admit, his body trembled, he was angry, and he was hurt.

The Elf didn't even know about his feelings toward him and had unknowingly thrown his affections back in his face by being claimed by another Vampire.

Aurick bit back tears as he pulled his blanket over his head, his heart was breaking, Fabian couldn't see him like this, it would kill him.

If Fabian stayed and Aurick could not control himself he would break the simplest of Vampire Law.

"Leave."
He demanded, managing to make his voice imposing, if he said any more his voice would break and he would burst into sobs.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Slave?

"Slave? Slave! Is that all I am to you?! Just a pathetic little slave for you to insult?" Fabian gave a low growl - unlike any noise he had ever made before.

Not once had Rick ever called him a slave. He had never made him feel anything less than a normal being.

At the order he gave a loud snort. "Fuck you; I'll do what I want."

If Rick was going to be a dick, he wasn't going to bend to his will.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Aurick tensed slightly at the growl, Fabian had never growled at him before, he didn't like it but he probably deserved it right now.

"You've taken a Master, you're nothing more than a slave now."

If Fabian really had accepted Kenny as his master he had to put distance between the two of them, he was getting too attached.

He had said that Fabian was old enough to make his own decisions, now it was time for him to prove it to himself by not putting an end to Kenny's claim.

He went silent after that, he didn't have it in him to talk to the Elf without breaking down.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Fabian shook his head.

"All these year I looked up to you because you've never treated me lower than yourself."

He gave a dark snort as he pushed himself to his feet.

"Way to be a dick, oh holier-than-though stick-up-your-fucking-ass Vampire." He had trusted the man to always treat him like a normal being. And now what? Now he was just shit on his shoe because a Vampire had claimed him?

Fabian grit his teeth, hands clenching into fists as he glared down at the Vampire, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Aurick didn't respond, how could he justify his words when he didn't even believe what he was saying?

The Vampire remained silent, he wanted to take the Elf into his arms and apologize but clearly he was all to happy being Kenny's property.

His mind flashed back to earlier, the images of claiming Fabian, perhaps he should of done it earlier, then he would be protected from other vampire's, but it was too late for that now.

His eyes burned with unshed tears as his body continued to shake in anger and silent sobs.

He hated himself, he hated Kenny and he hated that he ever bought the Elf to this place.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

"Is that it? Silence?"

Fabian fell silent for a minute. "Is that all you're going to give me, you bastard?!" he screamed. He didn't give a shit about anyone that heard. He was pissed off and, above all, hurt. He had spent a century believing that Rick never thought anything bad about him.

He had thought Rick viewed him an equal.

"Fuck this. Maybe I should be a good little slave boy and go to Kenny. Maybe this time she'll take more blood and finish the job." He wouldn't be able to think of Rick if he was drained to the point of unconsciousness or even death.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:22 pm

He jolted slightly as Fabian screamed at him, he wasn't accustomed to the Elf yelling at him like this, yes they fought constantly but never in such a harsh way.

Fabian was his equal, others may disagree given the age difference and Vampire's being the stronger species, but ever since he had met the little Elfling in the woods he had seen him as an equal.

That last threat has the blood draining from his face as his mouth gaping open in horror, Fabian would get himself killed just to be spiteful him?

Within a fraction of a second he was on top of the Elf, pushing him against the floor as he loomed over him.

He stared down at the Elf with hard, angry eyes. Looking deeper into his eyes you could see more than just anger, pain, hurt and sadness, all mixed together in the mismatched irises.

Aurick was losing Fabian, he may as well lay his cards out on the table, he had nothing else to lose by doing so.

He leaned down slowly and pressed his lips against Fabian's.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Silence. Silence.

The silence was deafening him!

He couldn't do this any more. He couldn't take the Vampire ignoring him like this. It was painful.

With tears stinging his eyes, he turned to the door, feet fumbling as he pushed himself forwards. He needed to go.

When he was pinned, Fabian returned the glare with a hard, teary eyed glare of his own.

"Let go of m-" The rest of his demand was muffled by Rick's lips on his own.

Fabian froze, eyes widening in shock.

All of that. All of that shit and now the Vampire was kissing him?! He didn't know whether to kiss back or punch him.

He settled for throwing himself into the kiss roughly, teeth nipping at Rick's lips as he tugged sharply on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Despite the ferocity that Fabian held as he nipped at his lip and tugged at his hair Aurick remained somewhat gentle.

His hands slid up to cup the Elf's cheeks as he kissed him desperately.
He just wanted one kiss, if Fabian was going to leave him, he at least wanted this to remember him by.

He pulled back and looked away from the Elf, he couldn't deal with emotions, he never had been able to.

"I didn't mean any of it."
He whispered softly as he pulled away from the Elf, he needed to get away.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 pm

He clung tighter to the man and just gave in, eyes sliding closed, a tear streaking down his tanned cheek.

This was the deciding factor on his previous struggles.

All teh sexual thoughts and changed views bubbled down to this. How could he deny that he had an attraction to the Vampire now?

"If you didn't mean it, look at me and say it. Prove to me that you didn't mean it."

He clung tighter to Rick when he moved to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm

He reluctantly looked down at the Elf, the anger in his eyes fading away as it was replaced with pure sadness.

"You've always been my equal Fabian, even when you were seven years old, sobbing and alone in the middle of the woods, we were equal."

His hand tentatively ran through the Elf's long hair, admiring the silky feel of it between his fingers, how long had be denied himself these little pleasures, and now it was too late.

"I didn't mean it, I was mad and upset, I lashed out. You don't understand Vampire's, you don't understand what you've done."

He shook his head and looked away again, gazing down at the faded mark of Kenny's bite.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:54 pm

If he was his equal, then why did he say he wasn't. Was he just being hateful to hurt him? That seemed like the most likely explanation.

"Hateful words are the always the worst," he sighed softly.

He leaned back into the gentle touch of Rick's fingers weaving through his hair. He loved the gentle little caresses that Rick occasionally indulged him with.

"Then make me understand."

He was tired of unintentionally doing things because Rick hadn't told him about Vampires. He wanted to have things explained to him. He wanted to understand Rick and his actions.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:04 pm

"I raised you as my equal, and then you go and call another Vampire 'Master' unintentionally placing yourself lower than us.
Perhaps I could have understood if it were an Elder Vampire, but a fledgling?
You threw everything I have taught you back in my face."

A slight growl entered his voice, hearing that word come from the Elf's lips cut him like a knife, why would Fabian degrade himself in such a way.

"By Vampire law, if a one Vampire claims someone, human or otherwise, no other Vampire can touch them. By rights I shouldn't even be this close to you right now. These laws are old but some still uphold them, if she caught my scent on you I could be punished for touching another Vampire's property."

He shook his head and ran his hand over the barely there marks on his neck, they were painful to look at and because of the claiming Kenny's scent clung to him, showing other Vampire's that he was owned.

"I can't feed from you, I can't touch you, if she ordered it I may not even be able to talk to you.
She owns you, completely, and Elf blood is like a drug to us, we can become addicted, how many times can she feed from you before she loses control and kills you..."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Fabian opened his mouth then fell silently.

He had, hadn't he? He had made himself lower without even realising it. He could sort of understand why that had Rick so pissed off. He had raised him as an equal and he had spat on those teachings.

The Elf's arms tightened around Rick's neck.

He didn't want to let go. He had always been touchy feely with Rick. Always. Was he telling him that he wasn't allowed to be now? He couldn't do that.

"You've fed from me before. You've never hurt me. Why would she hurt me?"

He didn't understand it. Why would Kenny hurt what was hers when Rick - a vampire that didn't even own him - hadn't hurt him once.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"She might not mean to, but she is young and at that age the blood-lust takes over and you can't fully control yourself.
You couldn't possibly understand what Elf blood is like to Vampire's.

Imagine living off of tofu for your entire life, it's not enjoyable but it will keep you alive and then suddenly someone offers you something flavorful, it's tastier than anything you've ever had and leaves you buzzing.
That's what it's like."

He shook his head, he didn't like talking about Fabian as if he were food, he wasn't he was a living and breathing being with a good soul.

"I've been so careful with you Fabian, every time I've bitten you I have been in complete control of myself, I don't extend my fangs fully, I stay away from arteries, I barely press down and I take only just enough. She wouldn't have that restraint."

Every time he had fed from Fabian he had barely taken enough, just want he needed to last him until he could next feed, for a Vampire of his size and age it wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:23 pm

One of his hands moved to press against the mark on his neck.

He felt sick.

At any moment, Kenny could just slip and that would be the end of him? That hadn't appeared in his thought process when Kenny had claimed him. He had expected she'd have the same control as Aurick.

"I... don't want..."

He didn't want to be at the mercy of a woman that could kill him accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next