Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

He sighed heavily, finally Fabian was understanding what he had done and why Aurick had been so angry.

"You might not have a choice, I don't know what kind of powers she has, she's a succubus and even though she is younger than you, she might be able to force you into submission."

He held the Elf closer, a frown gracing his lips.
"There might be nothing you can do."

He could do a few things, but he didn't know if he liked his options, Kenny had left them in a tight spot.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 am

"I can...I can talk to her, right? Tell her I don't want to be hers. She can't keep me against my will ...Can she?"

There was a sinking feeling in his chest that told him that she could keep him against his will if she really wanted to. He was hers now; she could do whatever the Hell she liked with him.

He tried to ignore that feeling.

The Elf clung to his vampire, fingers weaving through his hair, his face burying in the older man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 am

He didn't want to answer that question because he knew it wasn't want Fabian wanted to hear, but if the Succubus wanted to keep him against his will she could.

"I wont let her keep you."

He muttered softly in against the Elf's neck as he held onto him tightly, pulling him closer as he lay against him.

Aurick would find a way, he'd kill the woman if he had to, or if he really had to, he would claim Fabian as his own and challenge the Succubus' claim over him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 am

"...You're avoiding the question."

That could only mean one thing. One thing that Fabian really, really didn't want to hear.

He clung tighter to his Vampire, a little shiver racking his body. "I'm scared," he admitted in a small voice. He was scared about what would happen if Kenny didn't let him go.

Would he be hers for the rest of his life? Would she eventually get bored and kill him? Would she accidentally take too much blood and drain him?

What would happen if he talked to her? Would she agree or would she get angry? What would happen to him if she got angry? Would he get hurt? He didn't want to get hurt. He had been sheltered all his life - he could admit that - he had barely been hurt before; he didn't know how he'd react to Kenny purposefully hurting him because he angered her with his pleas to free him.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 am

"Yes, she can keep you against your will."

He admitted, the Elf needed to know the severity of his situation. A claiming wasn’t something to be taken lightly.

His hand came up to grip the man’s chin, tilting his head up, looking down at him softly.

“Fabian look at me, I have kept you safe for over a century, I am not about to let something bad happen to you.
There are options okay? Don’t be scared, we will get through this just like everything else.”

He hugged the man tight, no matter what situation Fabian manage to get himself into, Aurick would always bail him out.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:31 am

"Thought so."

Was there an upside to this onslaught of bad news?

His eyes flickered before meeting with Rick's. The emotions in his eyes were distraught; hopeless. He couldn't see an immediate way out and the idea was scaring him a lot.

"What options do we have?"

He wanted to know. Which options were the best to take that wouldn't get either him or Rick hurt in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 am

He ran his fingers over the Elf's cheek, he wanted to comfort the man but all of their options had downfalls.

Aurick ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he thought of the best way of wording this.

"If Kenny decides that she wants to keep you after you've asked her to be set free I can see two main options.

The first one is the most obvious, I kill her, I am older and more powerful, she would not stand a chance against me.
But I caught a scent on the girl, her sire happens to be the owner of the coven and I don't think she will be pleased if I kill her fledgling, so there could be consequences.

The other option is to have another Vampire challenge her claim."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 am

Fabian leaned into the fingers stroking his cheeks, eyes falling half-closed. He had always loved Rick giving him attention; right now it felt better than any other attention he had received from the man in an one hundred and fifteen years he had been with him.

The owner of the coven? His brows furrowed worriedly.

"We could be making enemies in high places. What...What if we have to move again?" He didn't want to have to move on; he was just getting settled. He wanted to stay and enjoy having a home.

"What about challenge? What would happen then?"

The Elf was grasping at straws here. He wanted to stay but he didn't want to be Kenny's little slave. How could he have both?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:56 am

"We could, and if that happened we would move on, I am sure we could settle somewhere else but I've never heard of another coven like this that allows all species, I don't know anywhere that would accept an Elf and a Vampire."

He frowned slightly at the thought, this place was unique and it would be insanely hard to find somewhere else to live.

"Another Vampire would have to claim you, it would challenge her claim and which ever Vampire was more powerful would win the claim.
I don't know if you can sense it but I can feel her presence on you, it warns away other Vampire's, saying you're taken."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 am

Fabian pursed his lips.

They'd move on. That wasn't what he wanted to hear. They had been moving on for over a hundred years. He had gotten bored of moving on; tired of it. He wanted to stay put in a place and call it home.

Like he was doing now.

"Warns other Vampires away?" His hand raised to his neck. "Like some sort of supernatural bug repellent? So I'm like a walking mozzy repellent? Eh...no offence."

He hadn't called Rick a Mosquito at all. Or...sort of half-called him one if you squint.

"You..." Rick was a Vampire more powerful than Kenny. Perhaps he could... No, he couldn't ask that of Rick. Rick had already done so much. "Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:16 am

Aurick snorted softly.
"Gee thanks for that." He wasn't exactly thrilled about being calling a mosquito, being compared to an insect didn't appeal to him.

"But yeah, it warns us away, right now I can feel it, like an impending sense telling me I shouldn't be so close to you. Depending on the strength of the claim it could become physically painful to get too close."

He looked down at Fabian as he started to talk.
"What is it?"
He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:21 am

"Yeah, well." He shrugged.

It had just slipped out. He usually avoided the stereotypical Vampire slander but the bug analogy had fit so well with the bug repellent idea that it had just slipped.

He pressed his lips together.

Great. He was just admitting he liked the man and wanted him close and now it was going to be painful to be near him. What perfect timing. He groaned internally. Excellent. Of course it had to happen. What would life be without getting in the way of something great like him admitting he liked Rick?

"Nothing. It's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:38 am

"We should get off the floor."
Aurick got to his feet and offered the man a hand up before laying back on his bed.

"I'm sorry for knocking you down, I hope you didn't get hurt."
He had been gripped by fear and emotion when he had jumped on the man, he hadn't thought, he just acted before it was too late.

He looked over at Fabian, in all the fear of the claim hit him Fabian hadn't really reacted much to his kiss.
What had he thought about it, had he only kissed him back out of shock? Fabian was straight after all.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 am

"Yeah." He took the Vampire's hand and hoisted himself up.

He followed Rick to bed, curling up next to him, nuzzling against his Vampire's chest. He knew that the claim could hurt Rick - make it physically painful to be near him eventually - but he was too selfish at the moment.

Fabian wanted to be as close to Rick as possible at the moment.

"Come on, Rick, I'm an Elf, not a human. I'm built tougher than that."

He smiled up at the man, leaning forwards to press a gentle kiss to his lips. "You don't have to worry so much about me being hurt, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 am

Aurick calmed down as the Elf curled up next to him, it was comforting to have him close at the moment, he had forgiven him for the harsh words he had used earlier.

He ran his hands through Fabian's hair idly.
"I know, but I am not used to being forceful with you."

A small smile pulled at the corner of his lips as Fabian kissed him, despite everything that had happened tonight, they were going to be alright, he'd make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

His eyes slid shut as he leaned into the hand running through his hair. He loved people playing with his hair.

"I'm not all that breakable, Rick."

He leaned up to kiss him again, tugging sharply at his hair. He pulled back, pressing his forehead against the Vampire's with a small smile. "You can be a little rough with me."

He pressed himself against Rick, lips searching out the Vampires again.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 am

Aurick grunted softly as the Elf tugged on his hair but kissed him back before looking up at him as he pressed their forehead together, his mismatched eyes searching Fabian's green ones.

"I thought you were straight."
He muttered softly, kissing the Elf back with more fervor this time, pressing up against him and gripping onto his hair.

For all these years he had kept Fabian at arms length because he had thought that nothing would ever happen between them.
Had the source of his depression of late been a misunderstanding?
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:22 am

"So did I."

He didn't know what had happened. It was a change and he was still very uneasy about said change but he knew fighting it wouldn't be a good idea. He had the dislike of change all Elves had, but he had been raised by a Vampire - a species that accepted and embraced change.

His tongue ran along Rick's lower lip before nipping it sharply, pressing himself even closer to the Vampire. He wanted to be as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 am

"I'm glad you're not."

For so long he had been envious of the women that Fabian seemed to bring back to their apartments during the night, he had seen him with many different women laying in the Elf's bed and each time had made him more and more bitter and withdrawn.

His hands slid down Fabian's back, smoothing over his sides and gripping his hips.

He groaned softly as the Elf nipped at his lip, biting at Fabian's lower lip in return.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 am

"Yeah, me too at the moment."

He pressed his hips closer when Aurick's hands gripped them, purring softly into the Vampire's mouth.

"No more talk about my sexuality."

Talking wasn't on his mind right now. He had something much more important than talking on his mind right now. His lips trailed down his Vampire's neck slowly as his nails scraped the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:58 am

The Vampire's heart rate started to beat faster as the Elf pressed up against him, he had never expected to be close to Fabian like this, but then he doubted that Fabian had thought about being like this with him either.

Aurick tilted his head back, offering Fabian more of his neck, he had never offered anyone his neck before.

A purr rumbled in his chest as the nails scratched across his skin, his nails dug into the Elf's hips as he gripped him tighter, pulling him down against his pelvis as he ground against him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 am

His tongue lapped out over the Vampire's neck before he nipped at a patch. The Elf nipped and sucked at that patch with a soft purr.

How many times had he seen a hickey on Rick's skin? Had he ever seen a hickey on Rick's skin? No... Not that he could remember.

Fabian pulled back after laving his tongue over the patch. A grin spread across his face.

There was a first time for everything.

The Polak moaned, head tilting back to offer his throat when Rick began grinding his hips against his own.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 am

He moaned softly as Fabian marked him, he would happily wear it, there were countless nights where he had imagined something like this happening and now that it was he would take full advantage of it.

He leaned his head up as Fabian offered his neck, he bit down softly on the patch of skin where Kenny had claimed him.

He would cover her mark with his own, sucking on the flesh trapped between his teeth he pulled away only when his neck was marked, laving his tongue over the dark flesh.

Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 am

Mine.

He wanted Rick to be his and that mark was his first step to achieving that goal.

A shiver ran down his spine when Rick's teeth latched onto his skin right over Kenny's mark. He was covering her possession with his own; eve if only for s short amount of time.

Fabian's lips found Rick's lips again.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 am

Aurick kissed his eagerly, his hand running down and gripping the waistband of Fabian's pajama pants, his fingers caressing the skin of his hips and pelvis softly.

"I want you."

He whispered softly with a purr as he pulled back from the Elf's lips, brushing their noses together briefly.

Aurick had wanted Fabian for far too long but was he ready to go that far, if he had only now considered being with a man, could he do this yet?

His heart pounded hard and fast in his chest and he looked up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next