Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Tyrael practically cringed when he heard the man's voice, this was worse than he first thought, the Russian was furious, more than that even.

The Elf continued to walk back slowly, he didn't want to be near the man when he was like this, he was unstable and could snap at any moment.

He had to tread carefully, he had debated whether or not to use his mirror images to try and delay the Lycan and confuse him but in this state that would be a very, very, very stupid thing to do, confusion would turn to rage and rage would turn into a dead Elf.

Appeasing the Wolf would be the only way he would be getting out of this situation in one piece, or, mostly in one piece.

"A stupid move, on my behalf."
He muttered, not raising his voice.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Zakhar shook his head, smile curling his lips.

"No. Stupid would have been teasing me then tying me to your bed while you start working on something."

He continued to stroll forwards. "This goes far beyond stupid, Tyrael Otakar. This is as close to suicidal anyone has ever dared to venture without being killed."

And still he moved forwards.

"You got smug. I agreed not to kill you so you thought you could do anything you wanted without the risk of being killed."

He had never looked so much like the strong Lycan that had survived half a millennia longer than the usual life expectancy of a Lycan. Zakhar was a strong, dangerous man and now he truly looked the part.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:22 pm

"That's not what I was thinking at all.
We both like to hunt and chase our prey, what fun would it have been if we just had sex earlier, it was too easy.
I thought you would have picked up on my absence much sooner and came after me.

Normally I reek of silver so tracking me through the woods would not have been an issue, I forgot that I wasn't wearing it anymore."

He replied quickly, continuing to back away from the wolf, he had no idea how close he was to the window, he didn't dare look behind him to check but he could guess that it was still a good twenty meters away.

Zakhar was an old and strong wolf, now he looked more imposing than he ever had before, Tyrael was afraid, and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 pm

"Elves cannot be tracked on forests by the nose."

it was common knowledge. Elves ruled the forests for a reason. It was near impossible to find them in a forest when they smelled almost exactly like the trees.

"And they are too sure-footed to to track by sight." Bar only a few, Elves rarely left any sign of ever being somewhere unless they wanted to leave a sign. They were too light on their toes to leave any tracks behind them.

"You say you wanted me to hunt but then you make the hunt impossible. Nothing pisses off a Volk more than a dead hunt."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 pm

"That wasn't my intention, like I said, I have become accustomed to being able to be tracked in the woods because of my silver. I'm not used to smelling like the woods anymore."

That was the truth, a week ago before he took off his silver it would have been all to easy to track him through the forest, a Lycan would just have to follow the smell of silver and they would be able to find him.

Asking the Lycan to calm down would do nothing, running would make things worse and at this point he doubted making it to his room would do any good.

He was quickly running out of options and room to move.
Tyrael took a tentative step back as he weighed up his options, how would be survive this...
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 pm

His eyes narrowed a little.

It was a legitimate excuse but he didn't want to see it. He was pissed off at the Elf and he didn't want to be talked out of being angry.

Being talked out of being angry meant forgiving Tyrael for what he had done and he didn't want to do that.

"There's a moral to this. Care to tell me what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 pm

His explanation only made the Lycan more annoyed, he had been racking his brain for a way to get out of this with his life and was drawing a blank.

The only thing he could think of was submission, it worked in a pack mentality, a pack member does something wrong and the wolf lays down and whimpers. Granted the wolf may still get attacked but not as badly as it would've otherwise.

The thought of submitting to the man left a bad taste in his mouth but he valued his life more than his pride.

"I mustn't tease or leave you unsatisfied."
He muttered, stepping back another step, depending on the Lycan's reaction dictated what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm

"Outside of a Session," he finished.

He didn't care what Tyrael did to him in a Session. If Tyrael was the Dominant, then he could do whatever the fuck he wanted. Zakhar would comply, do as he was told and suck it up.

But they weren't in a Session.

Tyrael had just teased him and cast him out.

Zakhar wouldn't tolerate that.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am

"I'm apologize for my actions."

He replied, looking the man in the eyes, he wanted to be able to see if Zakhar was planning on attacking him, but a Lycan in this state was unpredictable and volatile.

The Elf would have to be much more careful about his actions, the two of them had separate sets of rules for normal day to day life and in Session, and the two could not pass into the other.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 am

Zakhar gave a low warning growl when Tyrael's eyes met with his.

In the world of Wolves, meeting someone's eyes directly could be seen as a challenge and right now he wasn't in the mood for challenges.

Finally the Lycan stopped stalking forwards and just stood staring silently at the Elf.

What would happen now?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 am

Tyrael's breath was steady, but his heart beat loud and fast, he could almost hear it coursing with adrenaline as he took a final step back.

Zakhar had stopped moving, not a good sign at all, worse than being stalked and the growl made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

He had worked with Lycans long enough to know what this meant and what to do since he was unarmed up against an infuriated wolf.

He stared at the Lycan for a moment longer before sealing his fate for today, his gaze pulled away from the Lycan's face instead staring at the ground as he bowed his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 am

He glared at the Elf until he finally lowered his gaze.

Zakhar strolled forwards again, lifting a hand to stroke Tyrael's neck when he was close enough.

He stood right in front of him, staring stonily at his downcast face.

He stroked the man's cheek before slapping it harshly. "Do that outside of a Session again and you won't be as lucky as you are today."

The Lycan grasped Tyrael's teal hair and tugged it as he began towards the mansion again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 am

His body tensed as he heard the Lycan step forward but he didn't dare lift his gaze to see what he was doing.

He could not help but flinch when the man's hand stroked his neck, he could feel the Lycan's gaze baring into him as he stared at the ground, his breath coming slightly faster now that the Lycan was so close, Zakhar could probably feel his quick pulse against his neck.

Tyrael closed his eyes as his cheek was stroked, gasping loudly as he was slapped, the stringing pain burning hot against his face.

He tried to nod in response, not trusting himself to speak at the moment but the movement was cut short as his hair was grasped.

He hissed softly between clenched teeth as he was pulled forward by his hair, his hands reaching up to grasp the base of his hair, trying to get some kind of relief from the pain of having it tugged but followed him obediently.

He dare not shock Zakhar even though his hands were free, the Lycan really would kill him if he angered him further.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 am

Zakhar dragged Tyrael through the mansion.

He didn't glance back at the Elf as he guided him through the halls.

If the Elf glanced around, he'd know this route through the halls. He'd remember it from the last time he had pissed Zakhar off.

The Lycan dragged Tyrael down a set of stairs and pushed him into the dungeon.

"Session begins now."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 am

Tyrael was beginning to panic, more so as he realized where they were going, the dungeon, he had limped out of here before.

Naked with broken bones and severe bloodloss.
After what he had done he doubted whether or not the Lycan would abide by their truce.

He tried to calm himself down, nothing would be resolved by panicking.
The session had began and he had been thrown into the role of the submissive by acting as such back up in the garden.

Despite everything that had happened this week, he would count himself lucky if he managed to walk out of here in the same condition as last time.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

Zakhar's lips quirked.

"I think today I will make do on promise to see how many times I can make you come." They'd be here for a long while. He was going to do whatever he could to make the Elf come until he couldn't any more.

The Lycan nodded towards a spanking bench silently.

If the Elf knew what was good for him, he'd comply without question.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:57 am

Tyrael remained silent, he didn't want to anger the Lycan more by saying something that displeased him.

His eyes flicked up to the lycan, avoiding looking at him directly in the eyes than over to the bench.

He pursed his lips but walked over to the bench and knelt onto the pads, laying his stomach against it and placing his hands on the rests.

The Elf was new to being a Slave, unsure of what he was meant to do.
As such he left his jeans on, though he was still shirtless from his time down at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 am

Zakhar tutted and rolled his eyes.

"How am I meant to fuck you with your clothes on?"

You'd think Tyrael was painfully new to sex not just being a Slave. How many times had someone fucked him while he was still wearing his jeans?

"Come on, hurry up," he ordered, strolling towards the section of wall that held the selection of whips, crops and canes.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 am

Tyrael grit his teeth and rose, taking off his pants grudgingly and tossing them onto the floor before kneeling back over the bench, he didn't know about Zakhar but he personally like to strip his Slaves himself.

Regardless he would do everything the Lycan asked and how he asked it.

Zakhar was going to punish him as he saw fit despite the fact he thought he had overreacted.

His little joke didn't warrant this but this is what he got for making deals with a Lycan.

Already he was irritated, having his ass exposed and presented for the Lycan was not something he particularly enjoyed, not if his first anal experience was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 am

Zakhar selected a nice sturdy crop then picked out a vibrator before strolling back towards Tyrael.

"Good boy," he purred, stroking the Elf's bared ass before his palm came down on it with a sharp crack.

He set the crop and toy down, strapping Tyrael to the bench with a soft hum.

"Ready?" he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

Tyrael flinched as Zakhar's hand came down upon his backside sharply, a soft grunt escaping his lips.

His eyes narrowed as he glared down at the floor, no he wasn't ready to get dominated but he wasn't left with much of a choice.

"Yes."

He replied, testing each of the bonds with a slight tug, no, there was no escaping this now.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 am

His hand came down on the man's backside again.

"Yes sir," he corrected. For now until Tyrael was more used to being dominated, he wouldn't have the Elf call him Master.

But the Elf would eventually call him Master. He was determined to have that happen.

Zakhar knelt, stroking Tyrael's thighs gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:35 am

He flinched again as the hand came back down on his cheeks though he made no noise, he was use to greater pain, he could take much more and these blows didn't warrant a whimper or cry.

"Yes, Sir."

He replied, unable to hide the sound of disdain in his tone. Sir was better than Master, but not by much and he was still disgruntled about being down here, strapped to a bench with a beyond angry Lycan.

Tyrael stared down at the floor and tried to get into the submissive mindset, enjoy what you can, grit your teeth through the rest.

With that in his mind his thighs leaned into the Lycan's touch as best they could, waiting for the inevitable rough touch.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 am

Zakhar's lips quirked upwards again when Tyrael repeated his correction. Good, the man was being obedient.

He'd much prefer him being obedient than stubborn.

The more obedient he was the more enjoyable it would be for him.

The rough touch that the Elf was waiting for didn't come. His hands just roamed his skin, stroking his thighs and backside, running up the length of his spine and then back down again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:47 am

Tyrael let his eyes slide shut as he gave into the soft touches, if the Lycan was going to kill him chances were that he would be in pain at the moment.

Zakhar enjoyed pained screams, if he was going to kill him, the Elf doubted he would be patient about it, it would have been painful and long.

The longer the Lycan's hands were on him the calmer he became, the panicked heartbeat slowed and his clenched muscles relaxed as his breathing evened out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: