Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:07 am

Tyrael grunted as Zakhar struck his backside again a cocky smile pulling at his lips as he looked down at the ground.

"And there is my answer."
He chuckled, Zakhar was getting worked up, so the Lycan did care about what people thought of him, just as he had suspected.

He grunted again, followed by a soft moan as he was smacked again, his backside was beginning to sting, the skin red with the hand-prints of the Lycan.

"Now I doubt you will ever manage to that, you'd have better chance getting me walking around mansion wearing a collar with your mark on it, and there is no chance in hell of that happening.
So I don't like your odds."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 am

His hand bared down on the Elf's thigh before tugging his hair sharply.

"I have been very lax up until now. Do you want me to start acting like a true Master?" he growled softly. Was Tyrael looking to be well and truly dominated? Because if he kept this up, he would be. Zakhar didn't have infinite patience.

"I've told you before, I can be persuasive. I'm sure I could get you to straighten out that attitude of yours eventually."

He bowed his head to bite into a red cheek roughly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 am

Tyrael gave a hiss as his hair was tugged, growling softly, he didn't like having his hair pulled, not since it was still sore from being dragged down here.

"Don't get mad at me because you can't handle the truth."
He didn't know what he meant by true Master but he wasn't overly keen to find out, not if Zakhar was getting pissed off with him.

"And I am a stubborn Elf, when have you known us to change, no amount of persuasion will change that."

He wasn't about to let the Lycan change him like that because he couldn't deal with it.
Tyrael tensed up and groaned as his cheek was bitten, the skin stinging from the bite due to the hand-prints left on it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 am

"That is enough. From now on speak only when spoken to," he growled softly.

He had had more than enough of Tyrael's mouth. If he was going to shoot his mouth, then Zakhar would start laying down rules for him to follow.

His hand sped up once again as he bit harder into the cheek.

He pulled away when he tasted blood, tongue lapping over the damaged skin.

"Come," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 am

He growled as he was told not to speak, his eyes narrowed as he stared at the ground, he had already enraged the wolf once today it would be unwise to do it again.

He gave a moan as the pace got faster, tensing from the pain of the skin of his tearing open.

His body hadn't been conditioned like Zakhar's had, he couldn't come on demand and his release was still a fair way off.

He lay there writhing slightly, straining against his restraints as the tongue laved over the bite mark.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 am

Zakhar gave a soft growl when Tyrael didn't come when he told him to.

Disobedient Slave.

A Slave that hadn't been trained. A Slave that he would train.

Once again his pace sped up, thumb rubbing circles on his head. He would get this man to come.

He was determined to make him come as many times as he could.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 am

He gave a loud groan as Zakhar's thumb rubbed circles against him, his body tensed as pressure built up in the pit of his stomach.

The pace was fast and rough, his ass had been smacked raw and he was sporting a bleeding bite mark.

His body gave a shudder as he yanked against the restraints, his body wouldn't hold out much longer but he didn't want to give Zakhar what he wanted.

This morning he would've, their feelings towards each other seemed to tip to two extremes, one moment they got alone perfectly and the next they sat loathing each other plotting the others demise.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

Zakhar's hand didn't let up.

He'd make the Elf come, let him rest for a little while then make him come again. Over and over.

Tyrael wasn't getting away from this until Zakhar was satisfied that he had made him come as many times as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 am

The night he left Zakhar in the woods tied up was the last time he had been satisfied, the time in Aleksandr's room did not satisfy, as such his body was aching for this.

He bit back a loud moan as his head slumped forward, his eyes shut tightly as he was forced into his release, his body jerking as he came in the man's hand.

He slumped against the bench as he panted softly but continued to pull against the restraints until the leather cut his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am

Zakhar purred when the Elf came. "Good boy," he praised.

"Next time I tell you to come, you come. Understand?" He'd train Tyrael to come on demand.

The Lycan pulled away, slapping the man's back. "Don't struggle," he ordered. He didn't want Tyrael too damaged.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:25 am

He lay his head against the bench and panted softly, he wanted to reply with a snarky remark but thought it best not while since he was defenseless.

"I can't come on demand, Sir."
He replied, practically spitting the title out, he hadn't been a Slave for centuries like Zakhar had, his body didn't respond to words like that.

He relaxed against the bench, letting his limbs go limp against the straps, slicing himself open was doing no good anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:34 am

"Then I'll train you to do so," he replied with a grin.

If Tyrael couldn't do something a well trained Slave could, then he wasn't trained enough and would require more training. Zakhar was willing to give him that training.

"Good boy," he murmured when he went limp.

He didn't want leather cutting into Tyrael's arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:38 am

He didn't like that idea at all, the notion of Zakhar being able to control his body's reaction with one word would mean he had full control over him. A humiliating thought.

"May was well make myself comfortable, I doubt you're letting me out of here anytime soon."

He replied, letting his eyes slide shut as he lay against the bench.

"Don't call me boy, you forget, I am older than you."
He muttered softly as he lay there, keeping his eyes shut, perhaps he would managed to get some sleep down here.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 am

Zakhar gave a nod and a hum in response.

He wasn't letting Tyrael out until he was satisfied with what he had done. And he wasn't yet so the Elf would be staying here just a little bit longer.

His hand came down on Ty's thigh again. "Don't fall asleep," he chuckled softly. If the Elf fell asleep on the bench, Zakhar would have to get creative with ways to wake him up.

"I'll call you what I want, boy."

This was his Session. He could do what he wanted. When Tyrael was in control, he could do whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 am

Tyrael opened his eyes with a glare, flinching slightly as the hand came down on his thigh.

"I don't think I could fall asleep even if I wanted to."

He was bound with his backside in the air exposed for anyone who decided to wander in here, no sleep would evade him until he was in the comfort of his room.

"As you wish, Sir."
He grumbled in reply, he was regretting his decision of submitting earlier. Zakhar was irritate and he was grumpy over the fact that the man and overreacted.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 am

"Good. It means I get your company for longer."

He grinned widely at the Elf. Now he was just trying to annoy him. Annoying Tyrael was just so much fun.

He gave a soft chuckle when Ty addressed him as Sir again. Just the way he said it proved that he hated using it. Zakhar loved it.

"Ready for round two?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 am

"Hate my attitude but you want my company, you contradict yourself a lot, you know that?"

He shook his head slightly as he moved as best he could, glancing over his shoulder to look at the Lycan.

"I suppose so, I currently have nothing better to do."
He'd play Zakhar's game today, the more he came the closer he would get to the Lycan being satisfied and letting him go.
The more he struggled the longer he prolonged this.

He lay his head back down and tried to remember what he had said before, enjoy what you can, grit your teeth through the rest.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 am

Zakhar gave a shrug. So what if he did?

He grinned. Good.

"I love it when a Slave submits to my every whim," he purred as he pushed himself up to kneel behind the man.

He leaned forwards, laving his tongue over the tight ring of muscles as his hand searched him out to begin pumping him again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 am

He exhaled heavily and stared down at the ground, he'd ignore Zakhar's mocking and just do what he had to do in order for this session to end.

His body tensed again as the Lycan's tongue pressed against him, he was still not accustomed to being touched there and the thought of experiencing it the same way he had last time didn't exactly make him very keen for it.

He pressed up against his hand, trying to think of other things to get himself aroused again.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 am

For now he'd bow down and let his pride get bruised a little.

"Picture me bound and open for you like this, wearing your collar, calling you Master," he purred in a low, husky tone, tongue lapping up a cheek to the base of his spine.

"I'm jerking with every thrust of your hips, crying out. You feel so good inside me, Master."

As soon as Tyrael got aroused, he'd stop. But for now he needed him to get hard and images of Zakhar being submissive were one of the few things he knew that could arouse the man.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 am

Tyrael swallowed thickly, damned dirty talk always go to him and this was far worse considering it was something he wanted, badly.

He gave a moan and pressed forward as he got a little harder in Zakhar's grip, he knew what the Lycan was doing and it was working but he couldn't help it.

He may have been stubborn as all hell but at the end of the day he was only a man and his body could only put up so much of a fight before giving into natural urges.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 am

Good boy, he purred mentally as the Elf began to get aroused.

Dirty talk turned Tyrael on. Good. He'd remember that one and use it to its full advantage. Dirty talk about him being submissive.

He pumped the man at a slow pace with a soft hum. Not enough.

"I start to fight, You don't like that. You want me completely submissive while you fuck me hard. You press your fingers to my collar and I cry out as you shock me."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 am

The Elf's eyes fluttered shut as the pictures flooded his mind, it had been far too long since he had been satisfied completely and these thoughts showed what he wanted in graphic detail.

He got rock hard again, the muscles of his body twitching slightly in anticipation.

The Lycan was pleasuring him, a concept that was meant to make him happy but the stigma attached to submission held him back from that.

He was a Slaver, born and raised he should enjoy being tied down and fucked senseless, but the thought was becoming more appealing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

Zakhar purred at the man's immediate reaction.

Okay. Dirty talk about Zakhar being punished for disobedience wile he was dominated was what turned him on.

He could talk about that quite openly. The same thought was turning him on.

His hand pumped the man, thumb running over his slit.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 am

His hips rocked as best they could, thrusting against the man's grasp on his arousal.

Tyrael was more sensitive after having already come once, he had overcome that and knew he would not be leaving here until he had done it many more times.

His nails bit into the leather which bound his wrists as he gave a soft moan, focusing on the images swimming around in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: