Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Crimson memories- Valora's test

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 am

did nothing and stopped moving to the point you could barely see her breathing, and her heart rate slowed drastically
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 am

the room becomes unaturally dark.

the floor around alexander starts to glow a deep red. alexander starts to shake and then crumple over onto the floor.

he got back up and tried to touch Valora but was stopped by an invisible force.

hmm he is wise, putting up this barrier.. spoken not in alexanders voice
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 am

she felt the new rush of power and the shift in energies

jhow very interesting........a demon god fallen from his post. *chuckles* this could get very interesting indeed

she, whoever, stayed as still as a statue, almost in a meditative state where she was highly aware of everything, and was in complete control of everything she did and thought, a moment of perfect clarity
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 am

Sorinth moved about the barrier looking for weaknesses but found none.

"Hmm he has gotten stronger... Im glad i made that deal..."

his attention turns to valora.

"Ah the little warrior valora, how nice that we could finally meet." his tone mocking.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:48 am

she bowed her head in respect

she was no fool and didn't want to piss of this creature.....he was way out of her league.....

she hated to admit it, and it had her hackles up, but it was true
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 am

He smiled, he liked that fact that she had lost her smart ass ways when faced with him.

"so you wish to know more about me and my new business partner hmm? Well what do you want to know?"

he laughed coldly and sat down in a newly conjured chair.

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 am

her eyes gleamed red as she smiled

everything.....i want to know everything
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Sorinth smiled and evil smile.
"Everything? Hmm then i require something from you... Blood, a single drop and i will be part you with my wisdom, if you are worthy "

he holds our his finger.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:04 am

the paused, only to think for a moment...this had the potential to be highly binding

what other conditions will be needed after me giving you some of my blood? what else will be taken and or given or whatever happens?

she was cautious and planning.....she wasn't an idiot and about to run head first into this. knowledge gained to easily can often be a trap
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm

sorinth looked at her with a twisted smile.

" i can see that you are no fool. but non the less i will need a drop of your blood. with it I will see into your heart and thoughts and judge you. if you are found worthy then the knowledge is yours. but if not.... then I will cast you from this room, no harm on your body...

Sorinth wasnt happy bout the last part of the deal, he could not harm her while alexander still had hope in his heart.

sorinth offered his finger to the barrier once more.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:36 am

she froze, her expression going blank

see into her heart?!?!?!

she didn't know if she could handle that.....but she'd have to if she wanted the knowledge.....

she just hoped that she was worthy.....

taking a deep breath....she pierced the skin in the tip of her finger, letting it bleed and held her hand out to him, a grim expression on her face.

damnit all........
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:04 am

Sorinth took a single drop of blood and placed it on his tongue.

" hmmm, interesting... ahh ...i see...hmmm.... oh hohohoho!!!! now its getting good...

sorinth started laughing sadistically and looked right at valora.

" such an interesting past, hmmm such a bloody mess...its amazing.

he laughed again
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 am

she looked to the side and grit her teeth

she felt very vulnerable right then
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 am

sorinth paced the circle becoming more and excitable as her past runs throught his head.

he continued this for several minutes and then stopped suddenly and tutted.

" oh no... this wont do, he's going to be heart broken... hahaha what a shame, poor alexander will never be able to look at you the same way again..."

he laughs again and begins pacing.

" hmmm, this is difficult....
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 am

growls quietly, but doesn't move a muscle, waiting for the verdict
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am

sorinth turned to look at her, his eyes looking into her very soul.

" hmmm. It would seem i am unable to continue. you feel remorse for your actions and yet at the same time disregard feelings for the sake of yourself....feelings for another are complecated, you should not lead him on... for this reason i have made my Judgement... i find you,Valora Morgenstern, of the Vampire Warrior Family, daughter of Faro Morgenstern.... unworthy of his heart and his knowledge... but!!! will Tell you one thing, if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 am

growls in annoyance....so it was a waste of time

however, though she may not feel the same about Alex, she still respected him a great deal. she still wanted to be close to him, as he was very similar to her

i'm not a prying fool. i won't ask for anything that shan't be given to me willingly. i respect this man, and so won't take anything from him that's not in my right to do so. you have all you can take from me.....i have no further desire to do anything else concerning this knowledge

she bowed her head, and sat back on her knees again
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am

" hmmm oh it seems alexander would like a say in this

sorinths head droops momenterally.

when he looks up one eye is returned back to normal

valora, this is your only chance, please ask anything you want...

the eye changes back to full sorinth
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 am

growls quietly.....she really didn't have anything in mind to ask about him......

if i must ask something...then tell me about your family please
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 am

he flinched at the question slightly but sighed and bowed.

" as you wish. What alexander can recall from his past is that his mother was a pureblood, and ancient. his father well i think you can guess. he was like Alexander.

they were killed, plain and simple. he moved on... found a beautiful wife by the name of Elizabeth, soon after he met me. elizabeth was killed as well... by her brother... poor Alex swore revenge and hunted him down. he then live what he thinks were the next 200 years of his life... i no better... you see he is much older than he looks. he just doesnt know it *laughs sadistically* he met his second wife Ashen... perculiar girl but pretty. the had been married for eight years when our home was over run. they fled but we havent herd from her in over a year. poor alex thinsk she dead...there now you know... now leave!!!
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 am

flips the demon the bird, sticking her tongue out in a cocky way and stood up

no need to be so fucking pushy *eyes now glowing red. she hated being ordered like a dog* jeeze. go fuck yourself fucker

began heading towards the door, staying fully alert of everything
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 am

Sorinth merely laughed at her childish out burst.

"Whatch your back child, your enemies are slowly growing"

he fell to the floor and the candles went out.

Alexander got to his knees... Tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

she could smell the salt water from the tears, and paused...but she guessed that the reason that he was crying was because of her

i'm sorry Alex.......for everything...you shouldn't have met me

she swiftly left, knowing she probably created a new enemy in him, or at least created a sense of animosity towards her. it was everything she deserved

she was more a monster than the demon inside Alex.

*muttered under breath, as a solid and very thick mask of indifference fell into place, locking away what little humanity she had left in the depths of her heart* no more feelings....no more openness to others......just a weapon......a weapon with a need to know. i am a Morgenstern....nothing more.....nothing less
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 am

Alexander 's head turned at the sound of her voice. He watched her leave the room but could not call out to her.

It was true he was crying openly. The memories of the loved ones he had lost were overwhelming.

He managed to get to his feet, he was shaking. He chased after valora, tears still in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 am

she heard him stumble to his feet, so she quickened her pace, not looking back

the smell of the salt water invaded her senses again, but her mask never faultered

she had been laid bare and then told she wasn't good enough.
what the demon said had truly struck deep in her heart....and Alex had all that knowledge about her, knew everything she was ashamed of

she wouldn't react anymore...she'd protect herself better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson memories- Valora's test
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next