Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Need Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

I Need Food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:54 am

"No, I think I would actually hurt a little dog, at least a nice big dog can lay on the end of my bed and keep my feet warm."

She wanted someone in her room to keep her company and a dog was perfect, a huge great dane taking up half the bed, at least she could snuggle up to him.

It was too bad if she had any men staying over, they could sleep on the couch or the floor for all she cared, the dog had priority.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 am

"Using it as a heater already," he snorted.

Though he had to admit that dogs were good for that. When it got cold back home he'd curl up with all his dogs and just lie and pet them all night.

He loved being able to just sit with his dogs. He missed it.

"Want me to come with when you go get him?"

He really wanted to go. Seeing so many dogs again would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 am

"Of course, dogs are the best on cold nights, snuggling up to them."

It would be nice to have a pet again, it had been a while and she missed the companionship, plus this new coven was nice, she wanted to stick around for a while.

"Actually that would be awesome, I don't know how he will react to being in the car for the drive, her house is about an hour away so I might need you to either drive or hold him on the way home."

She didn't want him trying to crawl over her while she drove, that was an accident waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 am

"They are." He smiled a little, thinking back to the dogs h had at home.

He wished he could bring them over here but he couldn't. He had nowhere to keep them. They'd have to stay in Iraq for now.

"I'd be happy to. Give me a bell when you're heading up there and come pick me up."

He had a licence but he hadn't gotten a car while he was in Catania. He hadn't really needed one. He walked wherever he needed to go.

"Got a name for him yet or are you gonna wait a few days to pick a name?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:17 am

"Thanks, makes my life a little easier knowing I don't have to deal with him crawling all over the steering wheel."

She replied with a soft chuckle, it would be adorable having him in her lap for the entire trip but she'd rather not wrap her car around a tree.

"Not yet, I think the name will come when I see him, I don't want to force a name on him that doesn't suit his personality."

She would find the right name for him sooner or later, she just had to wait until she got him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:20 am

"I'll happily keep him occupied."

He was excited. He finally got to spend some time with a dog. He loved dogs. Truly adored them.

"Sounds like good plan. I used to do that. Always produces the best names."

Names just came to you when you watched your pet. The ones that just came to you were the best names.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 am

"Once he's at the mansion I can only imagine how much fun he will have, the gardens there are absolutely huge, he definitely wont be lacking places to run around and explore.

I can't wait to walk him along the beach, I am going to take him everywhere."

She had no qualms about having him follow her into town, they could sit outside of cafes and eat, once he was properly trained she wouldn't bother with a lead, he could just sit outside by her feet.

She would have to make sure that the bar would allow him inside, otherwise she would be staying out in the smokers area with him, away from anyone actually smoking, no way she would let her pup get sick.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 am

"You're excited about getting him."

Liking dogs was a good trait to have.

"I'm gonna be crashing yours a lot more often when you get him." He'd take any chance he could to spend some time with the pup.

"I'll have to join you on your long romantic walks down the beach."

He grinned as he stood, picking up the plates and taking them to the sink to wash them up.

"You got anything planned for today?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:37 am

"I am, it's been a long time since I've had a dog, and staying in a room meant for four people all by myself is slightly lonely, I'm not use to living in such a large space, some companionship is needed."

Having a dog was the greatest and now she would be able to house one again.

"Trying to steal my puppy away from me, thief! But in all seriousness, if you wanna stay over you can, not like there isn't enough beds."

There was still a completely unoccupied space in her room, no one would care if he stayed a few nights a week.

"Sweet FA planned today, probably just lay around and do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:41 am

"I plan to. I'm a master puppy thief when I'm not being a stripper."

Knicking off with the pup for a walk every now and again would definitely happen. He'd spend a lot of time with the pup.

"Fuck all. That sounds fun. Same thing I've got going on apart from working out."

He'd spend an hour or two in the training room but otherwise he didn't have anything planned for the day.

He grinned widely. "We could always go make use of my empty bed."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 am

"I know where you live, steal my pup from me and I will hunt you down."

She would never have children, but she still had that maternal instinct, she just chose to show it through her love for her dogs.

"You wish, don't you lie to me, you have work and you're not skipping just so you can try to have a shot with me.

I'd have a mad mob of horny women chancing me because their favourite eye candy didn't rock up for his shift.

Have a shower, get dressed, go to work. And while you get felt up by dirty old ladies I will be curled up at home watching movies and devouring a bowl of caramel popcorn."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:50 am

"Work doesn't start until eight. It's...nine," he replied, eyes turning to the clock.

"I may be enthusiastic about my job but not even I show up to a shift eleven hours early." He wasn't mad.

He had nothing to do during the day.

"Spending the day watching movies and eating junk food sounds good. We can lay on the couch together and have a movie day."

He grinned at her, putting the dishes on the rack to dry.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 am

"It's nine!?"

Raisa gawked, looking at him in disbelief.
"Why are we even awake, nine am is like the middle of the night for me."

The woman was more of a night person, it made life easier, normally she woke up mid afternoon and she was happy with that.

Being awake this early was unheard of for her and she was happy to keep in that way.

"No wonder I am so bloody tired."

She looked up at him grumpily, if he hadn't been making so much noise in the kitchen she could have kept sleeping.

"That actually sounds like a good idea, but first, we must get caramel popcorn, Doritos and cheese dip."

If she didn't have those three things, it couldn't be a movie day.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 am

"We are awake because it is a normal time to be awake. How can you sleep in past nine?" He'd been up for at least an hour longer than her. Eight was a normal time for him to be up, no matter what time he went to bed.

Eight was the time he got up all the time.

"There's a 24/7 down the street some. Lets find some clothing then head down. You're welcome to root through Fawzi's wardrobe for something to wear."

Maybe they could find a good movie while they were out, too. He had quite an extensive selection of movies but finding more movies to add to that collection was always good.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 am

"If I avoid the morning sun it makes my life a lot easier, the afternoons isn't that bad. Plus I stay up all night, I like the night more than the day."

She had more freedom at night time, there were shadows she could hide in when she shifted, the darkness felt safe.

"Clothes are such a bother."

She grumbled, she had lost her clothing when she shifted into a wolf that night, and now she couldn't remember where she put them.

"The option of pretending to be your dog is looking better and better."

Grudgingly she got up and wandered over to the other bedroom to find some clothing.

She found something simple, a pair of shorts and a shirt, at least with that she didn't have to borrow the woman's underwear.

Raisa burst into laughter as she went through his sister's bedroom.
"You're sister seems like she knows how to have a good time."
Her room was full of toys and other items of perversion.

Fawzi was much larger than Raisa and the shorts were a bit long on her, a little loose to but they would hold onto her hips well enough.

Chances were she would end up stretching the woman's shirt, Raisa had a rather full chest for the tight t-shirt she had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 am

"Feel free to do that, Lulu."

He grinned at her over his shoulder as he made his way to his room to get changed himself.

"I don't wanna know what you're talking about."

Good time to him was always something sexual and he really didn't need to be knowing about his sisters sex life. He walked in on it enough.

"Ready to go?" he asked, pulling a loose white shirt over his head as he padded out into the hall wearing jeans and a pair of sandals. Lazy dressing but it wasn't like he needed to dress in his finest to go get some junk food.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 am

"Yup~"
She replied, padding out the front door, quickly running her fingers through her hair.

It was times like this that Raisa could be quite rough around the edges, she simply left the apartment in shorts that barely stayed up, a shirt too tight without a bra, her hair a mess and no shoes.

God help anyone behind her if she bent over since she wasn't wearing any under wear.

But the woman trotted down the stairs in her current state as if she was dressed perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 am

"You look like I should clap you in irons and start calling you slave," he snorted. She looked like she had just dragged on whatever her master had allowed her to find out of a heap.

"You're a total mess," he tutted, running his fingers through her hair as he followed her down the stairs, trying to neaten it up a little.

His own hair wasn't faring much better. His braid was a mess and his loose hair was knotted and a wavy mess.

He rested his arm over her shoulders as soon as they were down on the street.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 am

Raisa looked back at his and stuck her tongue out at him, blowing a raspberry at him.

"You're lucky I put clothes on, Lycan, no shame. I'd walk down there naked, still could. I bet the man behind the counter would just let me have the food for free if I did."

She replied with a chuckle, half-heartedly trying to bat his hands away as he tried to fix her hair.

"Lets just hope Fawzi's shorts stay up until we get back to the apartment, they are too big for me."

She added, pulling the waistband back up over her hips.

Raisa wasn't so rejecting of having Khaliq close to her, he had practically saved her last night, there was no need to be hostile over such an innocent act.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 am

"You do that then I don't know you."

He may be a stripper but that was behind closed doors, not out in the public.

His eyes flickered downwards. Raisa did have smaller hips than his sister. But to balance out her slim hips, she had a rather generous chest that could be seen very very clearly in that tight shirt.

He pulled her a little closer.

People were going to stare. A lot.

"And here we are. You go get crisps and dips and I'll go get the popcorn. We'll meet at the DVDs."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:44 am

Rai nestled into his side slightly, she blamed her increased affection on the full moon, it made her slightly more cuddly than usual, especially the few days afterwards.

"Aye Aye captain."

She replied with a small salute before padding off toward the crisp isle, the two of them could devour copious amounts of food and even though she knew Liq didn't snack between meals it was a movie day, by law he had to lay there and eat junk food while the movie was playing.

After a few moments she slowly made her way to the DvD section, two large packets of cheese supreme Doritos, a jar of cheese dip and another of salsa.

At least carrying all the food hid her chest from view.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 am

She smirked as she turned her back to him, reaching out to give her backside a firm pat before heading towards the popcorn.

He picked up two large bags then paused. That probably wouldn't be enough for the two of them. A third beg made it into his arms.

How the two of them were so fit with all the shit they ate he didn't know. An unexplained wonder of the world, he supposed.

"See a movie there you like?" he asked as he walked down the aisle towards her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:54 am

She paused for a moment on her way to the DvD's, that was too good to pass up, once she got to the meeting point she had a bag of gummy bears caught between the teeth.

She loved her body for being able to devour all of this and never gain a pound.

Raisa grinned at him softly as she turned her head to look up at him, she was quite literally like a kid in a candy store, she was never happier than when she was surrounded my delicious treats.

" 'dat one."

She mumbled through the plastic bag, pointing down at one of her favourites, Zombieland.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:00 am

He rolled his eyes.

"Of course you have more than what I sent you to get. How can you even eat that sugary crap?" He didn't like gummy sweets much at all. Too sickly sweet for him.

"Zombieland? Really?"

He wrinkled his nose. "We've got it at home. Fawzi loves it. I never liked it much."

It was an okay movie but it wasn't one he'd want to watch again.

"Now this is something I could sink my teeth into." He grinned a wide, dorky grin as he picked up Pokemon: The First Movie. He had loved Pokemon when it had first come out and his love for it had only grown.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 am

Raisa grinned up at him innocently as he scolded her, it wasn't her fault, telling a Lycan to get food without buying sweets was a disaster waiting to happen.

The woman squealed, dropping the gummy bears onto the pile of food in her arms, bouncing excitedly on the balls of her feet.

"Yes yes yes, a million times yes!"

She hadn't even seen that there, this decision was a no brainer, Pokemon was one of her loves, she may have been older when it has first come out but she would never lose you childish side, she use to sit by the television every morning to watch it, one of the only things that would get her up in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Food
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next