Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Need Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:09 am

He grinned widely at her squeal.

A Pokemon fan. He knew he liked her.

"You're lucky I have that and the other fourteen back at home." He was a PokéGeek and proud of it.

"Come on, let's go pay and get through as many Pokémon movies as we can." His goal for the day was to get through at least the first few. He was determined to get through the First Movie and its sequal.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:16 am

"Then why are we standing around talking! Mush! Apartment now, go go go."

She replied, nudging him toward the cash registers, she wanted to start watching as soon as possible.

"I'm going to fess up now before you come over to hang out at the mansion.
I have the full deck of original generation one pokemon cards, plus the limited edition Mew you got by going and seeing that movie in the cinema.

Also on my bed I have a Arcanine, Umbreon, Houndoom and Haunter plushie."

She was a very big Pokemon fan, though those plushies would have to go up on the shelf once she got her pup, she wasn't going to let him chew on them.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 am

"Yes ma'am."

He paid for everything with a soft sigh. "Next time you're buying everything. I'm spending most of my tips on you and you're not even my girl."

He carried the bags in one hand and wrapped his other arm around her shoulders.

"This is the start of a very beautiful and very very geeky friendship, Raisa."

The Necromancer grinned down at her as he led her back towards the apartment. He wanted to sit and watch Pokemon movies.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 am

She grinned up at him cheeky, leaning up and pecking him on the cheek.

"Heh, sorry, I promise next time I will pay, I didn't even think of bring my bag with me when I came over, really wasn't on my mind."

She nestled in against his side again, she did feel bad for making him pay all the time but this one was a complete accident, she was meant to be paying for the food next time they hung out.

"I do like the sound of that, I never would've thought you were the geeky kind, I'm glad I was wrong on that account."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 am

he turned his head when she kissed his cheek, his tongue swiping over cheek, leaving behind a wet trail of slobber.

"I refuse to pay for you any more. Our dates are gonna be pretty crappy if we don't have the money for them."

He'd have to start conveniently forgetting his wallet when he knew Rai was going to be around.

"Pokemon is something that everyone has to love." He adored the games; both cartridge and TCG.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 am

Raisa glared at him playfully as she wiped the slobber from her cheeks.

"I promise next time it's on me, this was unforeseeable circumstances, sorry."

She hadn't meant to quite literally eat through his tips, but it kind of just happened.

"I agree completely and I am glad you think so, I don't think we could be friends if you didn't like it."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 am

"And now that you know I like it we can never not be friends."

He grinned down at her as he climbed the stairs leading up to his apartment.

It took a few moments for him to dump everything in the living room/training area/library and find the first movie in the neatly stacked boxes.

"And let our day of geekery begin," he declared, sticking the DVD in the player and pressing play.

While the ads were rolling, he undressed, tossing his clothes over the cross trainer behind the large couch sat in front of the TV.

He slumped back on the couch now completely naked and reached out for one of the bags of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:55 am

Raisa gave a little sigh of relief when they were back in the apartment, changing the uncomfortably tight shirt for on of Liq's and losing the shorts before climbing onto the couch and getting comfortable.

"This feels so much better."

She replied with a small whine, stretching out her limbs freely, the sleeves of Liq's shirt on her reaching down to her elbows, she was always fond of loose clothing.

She settled down in the chair and grabbed a bag of crisps to start with, she liked to alternate between sweet and savory once one flavour got boring.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:58 am

"Help yourself to my clothes," he droned, tossing a piece of popcorn at her as the movie began.

He could quote this movie word for word. He knew he could.

He was doing so mentally.

But on the outside he was stuffing his face with popcorn, grinning as he watched a movie meant for little kids.

As was the life of strange people like himself.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 am

"It's the same shirt of yours that I wore at breakfast, if you didn't care then, you're not allowed to care now."

If he wanted to scold her he should have done so back then, now she had simply decided that she was allowed to wear his shirts.

Raisa sat bundled up, her knees bent as her head rested on them, quietly chewing on crisps as the movie played, her eyes lighting up as she watched intently, she couldn't count how many times she had seen it, but every time felt like the first, it was still fun and it still moved her emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Food
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3