Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Movie Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 am

Khaliq laughed heartily as he opened the front door and gestured for Raisa to go in before him.

They'd spent the day out in town flitting between the cinema, the pizza parlour and the beach, just enjoying the day.

Now it had just passed eight and they were going to lounge around watching more movies for the rest of the night. A good day well spent in Liq's opinion.

"Fawzi, we're gonna go watch movies, you wanna sit in?" he asked as he padded into the kitchen to find popcorn and something for them to drink.

The woman looked up from her seat at the kitchen table and shook her head. "Nah. Shitty day at work. I'm just gonna go crash." She looked like she had had a shitty day. She looked tired and crappy. But the worst and most defining feature was the shiner on her eye.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 am

Raisa followed Liq into the kitchen and sat up on the counter lazily as he organised everything.

"Ow, that looks like it hurts, I hope the other guy has broken bones."

The hybrid said as she looked over at Fawzi, she couldn't imagine many people getting away with knocking the woman around like that, not when her partner was so protective and she was so strong.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

Liq looked over his shoulder curiously. "What looked like it hurt? Oh." He snorted when he caught sight of his sister's black eye.

"Some bastard clipped you good. I give that a seven out of ten. Could have been better."

Fawzi waved her hand. "Evening, Rai. Nah, it was a little scuffle on the way home. Wasn't meant for me so I had no beef with him," she replied with another dismissive wave.

"That doesn't sound like this area. You sure everything's okay?" Liq questioned, his gaze turning back to his sister. This area was usually pretty good. There was hardly ever a scuffle around.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 am

Rai popped off the counter and grabbed a glass, she had been here enough times to know where everything was kept and was more than happy to help herself.

She filled her glass with water before taking a long drink and leaning against the counter again.

"If you want, I could lick it better."

The woman chuckled giving a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 am

"I was coming back from Claudio's." Claudio lived in a less-great area of Catania.

Fawzi gave a snort, turning a grin to Raisa. "Trying to fulfil my sick fantasies of having you lick my wounds, Raisa? This one's a keeper, Khaliq. So eager to please."

Liq rolled his eyes. "I'll keep that in mind if I actually start dating her."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 am

"Your sick fantasies, more like my sick fantasies."
Raisa replied with a smirk, she was trying to lighten Fawzi's mood and it seemed to be working.

The Hybrid padded over, leaning over the table and attempting to lick the woman's face like a dog overly excited to see it's master.

"I'd never date your fat ass anyway."
She called back over to Khaliq with a chuckle as she slid over the table, trying to inch closer to Fawzi with a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 am

"Oh, we share the same sick fantasies. Raisa, honey, we're just meant to be," she laughed, pushing the woman away as she tried to lick her cheek.

"We should run away together."

Liq shook his head with a little grin as she watched the two of them.

"My ass is not fat. It's all muscle, babe. You should know, you see it often enough."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 am

Raisa pushed herself over the table until she was straddling the woman's lap.

"We should, but Claudio would hunt us down and skin me alive."

She replied as she stopped trying to attack the woman's face and instead just licked the tip of her finger and gently ran it over the swollen, bruise part of Fawzi's face.

"There, better than a frozen steak."

Rai added, giving the woman a peck on the cheek before climbing off of her lap with a grin.

"I do see it often enough, no one could avoid an ass that big."
She moved pass Liq again, smacking him on the butt as she walked past.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 am

"At least then I'd always have your pelt around to remind me of what once was."

She smiled at the woman when she smeared some saliva around her eye. "Thanks, Rai. Now go give my brother some attention before he steals you away from me," she chuckled softly, patting the woman's hip.

The Necromancer snorted as he followed behind Rai, leaning over to tug her hair playfully.

"You just can't tear your eyes away from how beautiful my ass is, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 am

"No one can take away our love!"

Raisa yelled out dramatically to Fawzi, reaching out for her as she padded out of the kitchen and into the living room with Liq.

The Hybrid gave a little whine, blindly batting behind her to shoo away Liq's hands as they tried to tug on her hair.

"If I wanted to see a beautiful ass, I would stare at my own, in the mirror."
She replied, poking her butt out and wagging it at Liq for a moment before skirting away from him in case he tried to hit it, instead pouncing onto the couch and sprawling out on it.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 am

Liq snorted.

"You're not vain at all."

He pushed her off the couch when she sprawled out on it and laid out on it himself. She'd be limited to the floor or laying on top of him now.

Liq was comfortable where he was and he wasn't moving.

"Go put a movie in."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 am

Rai yelped as she was pushed onto the floor, shooting a glare at the necromancer before crawling over to the dvd player.

"What are we watching tonight?~"

She asked, flicking through the collection of movies laying around with a hum.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 am

He shrugged.

"Pokemon? Scott Pilgrim? Play eenie meeie miney moe or something."

He didn't care what he watched. He just wanted a movie night. They could watch every movie in his collection tonight i that's what Rai wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 am

"Scott Pilgrim verses the world."

She exclaimed, grabbing the disc and putting it into the player before getting the remote and crawling back over to couch.

Rai debated pulling him off of it and dumping him on the ground, but that would be wasted effort as he would just do the same to her.

"We need another couch."

She muttered before crawling on top of him and sprawling out comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 am

"Scott Pilgrim, it is."

Khaliq shrugged and wrapped his arms around the woman as she laid out on his chest.

"I'm quite comfortable with this. We don't need another couch."

He was just fine lying here with Rai on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am

Rai instinctively nestled closer to him as his arms wrapped around her, resting her head against his chest as she stole his warmth.

"You're right, all your fatty blobness is pretty comfortable, no need for another couch."

She replied, with a chuckle, picking on the man was so much fun, more so since most other women just swooned all over him, it was sickening to watch.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:26 am

"Fatty blobness," he repeated dully.

Rai was the only person that had ever called him fat, bar the obligatory moments as a baby where his mother had called him adorably chubby until he lost his baby fat.

"Only you," Liq snorted, giving her hair a firm tug.

"I'm not fat."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 am

"You're fat."

She chuckled, grabbing his stomach, trying to grasp onto fat rolls but since they didn't exist she only managed to get a handful of skin and muscle.

Rai shook her head firmly after he tugged her hair, much like a dog would after a bath.

She had fun teasing him like this, even if it was for something completely untrue.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 am

"Like you're one to talk," he snorted, poking her side.

She, like him, had no fat, but teasing her back wasn't a bad idea.

"I think you may need to start coming to the gym with me." A smirk curled his lips. "You can give me a blowjob while we relax in the sauna after working out."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:42 am

"I get enough exercise running around in the forest, plus I spend all day running about with your dog while you whore yourself out."

She replied with a smirk before hitting him on the arm and shaking her head.

"You have plenty of ladies who will suck your dick for you."

Raisa smiled down at him and pressed a kiss to his lips before pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 am

"It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it." He enjoyed 'whoring himself out.' It was an entertaining job.

He chuckled when she hit him, grinning and hugging her closer.

"But you're my favourite lady and I'll always want my favourite lady sucking my dick for me after a hard day at the gym."

He returned the kiss, laying back with a satisfied grin as she settled against his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 am

"I'm your favourite? How sweet, shame, can't say the same for you."

Rai smirked down at him with a chuckle before laying back down on his chest.

Honestly between work, the puppies and hanging out with Liq and her other friends she didn't have a hell of a lot of share time on her hands anymore, except on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 am

"You really know how to make a guy feel loved," he muttered dryly.

His fingers poked her sides a few times before he smirked, tickling her sides as one leg banded around her legs to keep her in place.

"Come on, tell me I'm your favourite."

The two of them had spent a lot of time together over the past few months. They had become pretty close. Close enough to be considered really good friends.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 am

Raisa squealed as she was tickled, writhing to try and get away from him, kicking her legs about in order to get free.

"Liq! Let me go! Stop!"

She yelped between fits of laughter.

"So help me God I will bite you!"
Rai was sensitive when it came to being tickled, those gentle touches to her sides had her in uncontrollable laughter.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 am

"Do that and I'll tickle you for the rest of the night," he promised.

He couldn't afford any marks and she damn well knew that. If she bit him, she'd be in a shit load of trouble.

His fingers continued to work over her sides, tickling her some more as he began to laugh himself.

Seeing her writhing around laughing was funny in itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Movie Night
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next