Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Movie Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Movie Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 pm

His fingers weaved through her hair, stroking gently as a smile curled his lips.

He enjoyed this. More than he enjoyed hanging with his other friends. He hadn't known her long but she'd quickly become his best friend.

Liq's fingers stroked over her back idly as she relaxed against him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Liq and her just clicked, and she loved teasing and taunting him any chance she got.

A soft purr rumbled in her chest as his large hands stroked over her back and in her hair, her back arching slightly in response, leaning into his touches.

"Is it alright if I crash here tonight?"

She asked, knowing that if he said so she would just end up sleeping here anyway.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:32 pm

"When have you ever asked before?"

She was free to stay whenever she wanted. If he wasn't in, Fawzi was. She was welcome to stay any time she wanted, even if he wasn't there.

Hell, if he could be bothered, he'd go get a key cut for her.

"I demand pay for letting you share my bed, though." He grinned widely at the Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

"Asking was only a technicality, I was going to sleep here regardless of whether you said yes or no."

Rai would probably crawl into Liq's bed late at night even if another woman was already occupying it, she didn't care, if need be she could crash on the couch or curl up on the floor in wolf form.

"You always demand pay."

She replied, looking down at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 am

"I know."

Rai just kipped at his whenever she wanted. It had become normal to have her in his bed after a day out being social. He enjoyed having her body pressed against his while they slept.

"I know I do."

He smirked down at her.

"You enjoy giving the pay."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 am

"You better watch yourself or I wont be giving you any rent."

She quite liked that term for it, if she stayed over his house, she had to pay him 'rent' in return.

It wasn't something she objected to at all, in fact it was a little perk of staying here all the time.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 am

"You couldn't avoid giving me rent if you tried."

She enjoyed 'paying him rent' far too much to stop just to be spiteful.

And if she stopped, he'd just tease her to the point where she jumped him and 'paid rent'. He had his ways of getting what he wanted.

"But, if you don't pay rent, you dont get to sleep in my house. Easy enough to understand."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:47 am

"You're mean, a true hooker, never giving something for nothing."

She whined, rubbing up against his chest before nuzzling in under his chin.

"Perhaps I should stay in Fawzi's room and pay her instead."

Rai threatened, that wouldn't happen, Claudio was tear her in two.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 am

"Yes, I'm a true hooker." He grinned widely. "I'm the best hooker around."

He nuzzled against her, pulling her closer when she rubbed up against his chest.

"Shall I lay a flower on your grave after Claudio's done with you?"

Claudio wouldn't let her share a bed with Fawzi.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 am

Raisa pressed a kiss to his neck before wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pressing up against him.

"Claudio is such a drag."

She muttered dully, the man had no sense of fun and seemed so stiff about everything.

"I'll crash on the couch then."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 am

"He can be a little stiff at times."

The Necromancer's fingers drew idle patterns over Rai's back, dipping under her shirt to stroke her bare skin.

"You have to pay to sleep on the couch, too. You don't get to use my house without paying me."

His hands slid down her back to grip her cheeks, pulling her hips down against his own.

"You gotta pay me either way."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:07 am

Raisa ground her body down against him, pressing her narrow hips down as her stomach and pelvis pushed against his.

The woman's hands stroked over his neck and down his shoulders slowly as she looked down at him, her nose only a small distance from touching his.

"If that's the case I may as well take the bed."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:11 am

He smirked, leaning up to capture her lips in a kiss.

"You enjoy sharing the bed with me," he chuckled softly.

He enjoyed sharing a bed with her. Interesting things happened when she woke up before him.

He'd put a limit on what fun things she could do now, though. He had fitted a lock to his 'fun' wardrobe so she couldn't get to his handcuffs and whips unless he allowed it.

"And you'll enjoy paying me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am

"It is a rather nice bed."

She admitted, to house a man of his size to was nice and large itself, perfect for sprawling out onto.

"Will I now? Is that a promise Liq?"

Rai asked, letting the 'q' roll off of her tongue before she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 am

"Only the best."

He liked sleeping on a comfortable big bed. A small bed would leave him cramped and uncomfortable.

"Have I ever left you not enjoying the experience of paying me for letting you use the bed?"

He put all his effort into being a good fuck.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:36 am

"Not yet, but there is a first time for everything, isn't there?"

He was a very good partner in the bedroom, and always left her very satisfied, she knew that much for sure.

There was no chance in hell he would let himself get sloppy and risk having his ego bruised by a bad performance.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:40 am

"Not that, there isn't."

He wouldn't be a bad lay. Not now not ever. He was too proud of himself to let himself be bad in bed.

If that fell through, his entire career fell through.

Sex workers needed to be good at sex.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 am

"Good, rent wouldn't be worth paying if sharing your bed wasn't any fun."

She replied, nuzzling into his neck further, nipping the skin softly, not enough to leave any form of a mark on him.

"I still think it is a shame that I can't mark you."

The hybrid let out a small huff, seeing Fawzi come back after visiting Claudio with bite marks always made her jealous, she needed to find someone who could be a good lay and an even better bite to eat.

"Have any female friends with odaxelgnia?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:56 am

"I wouldn't let sharing my bed not be fun."

They'd have fun while she paid him, he guaranteed it.

Khaliq gave a little shrug. He couldn't help that his boss wanted him sans mark every day. It was just something he had to live with, a the cost of his partner holding back while in the sack.

"Odax-what?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 am

"A fetish for being bitten."

She replied with a chuckle as she looked down at him, she wanted to find someone who could be a food source and a source of entertainment at the same time.

Having someone craved it would make the experience all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 am

"Ah, I see."

He pressed his lips together as he thought over who was on his list of women to go to if he needed them.

"The ladies that work with me can't get bitten, but I think I know a couple girls that could step up to the plate."

He liked biting himself. He liked having a girl that he could bite over and over.

"I'll have to give a few of them a call and see what they think about a threesome."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 am

"Thank you."
Rai smile brightly as she looked up at him, pressing a kiss to his neck, trailing up it before she pecked his lips softly.

"May want to warn them about me."

She added with a chuckle, she'd hate to be in the middle of a threesome, go to feed from the woman only to freak her own.

Biting like that during sex would lead to blood sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

"I will do."

If he could get someone who liked biting in a threesome, he'd be warning them about Rai.

He purred as he leaned up to kiss her again, one hand curling in her hair and pulling her closer.

"I'll see what I can do for when you get back. A welcome home present."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:37 am

"I like the sound of that."

She purred in against his lips before kissing him deeply, pressing down against him with a small smile.

"Should I be honored that you're doting on me?"

The Hybrid grinned softly down at him as her hands stroked down his chests, slipping up under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 am

"You should."

It was very rare that he decided to dote on someone. She should take all his kindness while he was still giving it.

This just proved that he valued her friendship more than sex.

He was thinking of gifting her with something she wanted just because it was a nice thing to do.

"It doesn't happen often."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Movie Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next