Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Movie Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Movie Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 am

"Okay okay! You're my favourite, now stooop!"

Her fits of laughter continued until she couldn't see straight, tears glistening in her eyes as she tried to pull away from his grasp.

If she really wanted to tearing away from him wouldn't be overly difficult but she didn't want to be too rough, plus, she liked all of their fun and games.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 am

Liq grinned widely, arms wrapping tightly around her.

He flipped the two of them over, holding himself up on his elbows as he hunched over her, his braid slipping over his shoulder.

"Now give your favourite guy a kiss and we can start watching Scott battle seven evil exes."

He waited for her to either push him off of her or actually kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Raisa reached up and gripped onto his braid, giving it a sharp tug as she pulled his head down to hers.

She did give him his kiss, her tongue trailing over his lips slowly before kissing him again.

Khaliq has some of the finest tasting lips she had ever had, and with the body to match he was almost perfect, the only thing that ruined it all was the fact that he knew that well enough.

"Movie time."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Khaliq purred into the kiss, pressing his body against hers as his lips moved against her own.

His fingers stroked through her blue hair gently as his hips rocked against hers.

"I knew I was your favourite."

His arms wrapped around her again as he pulled her back onto his chest and laid out comfortably to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Raisa leaned into the stroking of her hair with a gentle purr, no Lycan could resist being petted.

When they rolled over again she lay against his chest comfortably, nuzzling against the soft fabric of his shirt.

"Only because I haven't got time to hang around with other men, perhaps you could introduce me to a few of your friends from the club."

She suggested with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Liq snorted.

"Yeah, 'cause that sounds like a good idea." What part of introducing his favourite fuck buddy to the other strippers sounded like a good idea?

Half of them would probably try to steel her away from him.

He wasn't having any of that.

"Watch the movie."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 pm

"Sounds like a good idea to me, preferably someone with different shift times as you."

She replied with a chuckle, she could always have another toy boy for when Liq was busy grinding up against horny middle aged women.

The hybrid scoffed softly before laying down and looking over at the screen.

"Greedy man."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:38 pm

"Not happening."

If she wanted to meet the other strippers, she'd have to go to Zo herself and pay the entrance fee to meet them.

Khaliq was having no part in this.

"So what if I am? I don't wanna lose you to the other guys."

She was a good fuck and good company outside of the bedroom. He didn't want her to leave him behind to go fuck another guy.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 pm

"What about to other girls?"

She asked with fake innocence, looking down at him with large stormy eyes.

"I wouldn't be too worried if I were you, you're too much fun to abandon completely."

She could give him at much, he was good fun and she enjoyed being around him immensely.

"Though I should probably mention that I am going away on a short trip next week and I need you to look after the dogs."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 pm

He arched a brow. "Do I get to watch and/or join in if I introduce you to one of the ladies?"

Threesomes weren't a bad idea.

In fact, he was now going through the list of female strippers wondering which ones would make a good fuck buddy for the two of them to have fun with.

Liq pursed his lips. "I can't do next week. I have work. No care. Can't skip between the mansion and here."

He wouldn't be able to bring the dogs down here and he couldn't make it up there. Raisa had been his lift most the time. If not her, Jean-Claude had, but his little Vampire friend had all but disappeared off the face of the earth at the moment. He couldn't rely on him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:51 pm

"Maybe, if you're a good boy."

She replied with a gentle laugh, honestly she wouldn't mind bringing other girls into the bedroom with them, it was always a lot of fun.

"You can have my car for the week, I'm going overseas and I can't take the dogs with me, if you don't look after them I'll have to ask someone else and I still don't know too many people here that well."

She didn't trust anyone else with her pup.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm

"I can't drive."

He'd never had the need so he had never learned. His 'driving' skills came from back home in the form of a donkey attached to a little wooden cart. He highly doubted he could drive a car from that experience.

"I want to, Rai, but I can't. There's no way I can make it here and back every day."

He couldn't do it. She needed to find someone else to look after them.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 pm

The woman gave a small wolf-like whine as she looked down at him.

"Alright, i'll try find someone else to do it."

It was a shame, Liq never had enough time to come visit the dogs, but she would drop by the club when his shift ended with both of them and then they would end up going to get something to eat then walk down the beach with the pups.

"Try not to miss me too much when I'm gone."
She added, leaning down and nipping his ear softly.

"Remind me to give you a key to my room before I go so you can see them if you get time."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 pm

He cringed at the whine. "I know, I know."

He felt shitty. He wanted to look after them. He just couldn't afford calling for a holiday so soon after his last holiday.

This, he realised, was the only time he had ever wished he could drive.

"Why would I miss you? I've got plenty of girls on the sidelines waiting for me," he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

"Get your drivers license, I'll teach you how to drive when I get back."

She replied, giving his thigh a firm slap, if there was a situation where he needed to drive then they would be screwed, she was determined to make him get his license.

"Yeah, but not your favourite one."

A small smirked curled at her lips, he would miss her, they hung out constantly now.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

He pursed his lips.

He didn't feel the need to learn how to drive. The only time he'd need it was if Rai decided she wasn't going to come down but still wanted to meet up. That rarely happened.

"Somehow I'll manage without my favourite girl for a few days."

It'd be boring as Hell but he'd manage without her for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 pm

"Good, because I am not missing out on going to England because you're love sick."

She replied with a wide grin, waiting for the man to scold her or give her a playful hit.

"I'll bring you back a present, maybe something for Fawzi too, I love that woman."

Raisa gazed over to the woman's bedroom with a grin, his sister was definitely a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"Oh yeah, absolutely love sick. I can't function without you around, constantly telling me how much you love me," he snorted, giving her backside a firm smack.

His eyes flickered over to the door at the mention of his sister.

"She'd like that." Fawzi didn't have too many friends. The thought of someone thinking about her enough to get something for her while they were away would touch the woman.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"Absolutely, you wont introduce me to any of your male friends, such a possessive man."

She replied jokingly, a smile spreading across her lips as she squirmed from having her backside smacked.

"I'll get her something nice."
Raisa got along with Fawzi really well, she liked the woman's company, even if their initial meeting was a little awkward, though Claudio still intimidated her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

"That's for good reasons."

The guys he worked with would try anything to get her into their beds and a lot of them didn't have the same hesitant thoughts about some sexual practises as he did.

If he let her go off with them, he was certain he'd be left in the dust. He cared more about her company as a friend than the sex. He didn't want to lose the days they spent lounging around having fun because she was off fucking some other guy.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 pm

"So protective of me."

She replied with a purr as she nuzzled in against his neck, kissing it softly.

Raisa wouldn't admit it to Liq, but she was far too fond of his company to ever abandon him like that, he was the best friend she had and she refused to jeopardize that.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

He gave a little grunt and a shrug, his gaze turning to the TV.

Yes, he was protective. They were friends. Pretty damned good friends. He wasn't letting go of that any time soon.

"You're missing the movie."

So far their movie night wasn't going too well. They'd missed half the first movie through talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm

The hybrid nodded softly before looking back at the television and curling in closer to him, her hands laying against his chest as she rested her head on them.

Missing parts of the movie didn't bother her too much, she had seen this one a few times.

This was comfortable, laying against Liq like this had become a common occurrence as she was accustomed to laying against his muscular form.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Liq smiled to himself as he cuddled closer to her.

He liked this. This was what he enjoyed most about hanging around with her. They were comfortable with each other. They could lay around watching movies and bond with each other like this.

It was peaceful and it was nice.

He settled down to watch the movie with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

The two of them weren't complicated, there was no mistrust between them because the kind of relationship they had with one another was completely open, it was like being young with your childhood friend with nothing to make it stressful

Except they had the other bonus of enjoying each other sexually but essentially the companionship was more important than anything else.

The woman gave a soft yawn as she nestled in against his broad chest, her body relaxing against his completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Movie Night
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next