Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Movie Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Movie Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am

"I know it doesn't."

Liq didn't do things for women, it didn't matter how much he wanted them, he didn't do acts of kindness at all.

"I really appreciate it."

Raisa leaned down and kissed him deeply, she would repay his kindness with some of her own.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 am

"You can show me your appreciation if you want," he purred.

The Necromancer wrapped an arm around the hybrid and rolled the two of them over again.

His hips pressed down against hers as he leaned down to kiss her again.

"Showing appreciation is always a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 am

The woman's legs wrapped around his waist as they rolled again, there bodies only separated by a few layers of denim.

"I'm sure I can do that for you, seeing as you're being so kind."

She purred, leaning up and capturing his lips again, kissing him deeply as her arms draped around his neck, pulling him as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 am

"If my kindness gets rewarded, I should do it more often," he purred softly.

His hand slid under her shirt, stroking over her stomach before slipping around to her back.

With one well-practised movement her bra came undone.

"Will you reward me every time I'm kind?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:10 am

The Hybrid's purrs got louder as he stroked his hands over her skin, arching her back to allow him access to her bra strap.

"Perhaps I will, if you're kind to me, I'll be kind to you."

She replied, her hands stroking down his chest and stomach, toying with the hem of his pants teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 am

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of kindness agreement."

He purred softly as her fingers traced the hem of his pants.

This was one of the few rare moments he hadn't stripped as soon as the door had closed behind him.

Liq pressed his lips to hers again as his hips rocked against hers.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:19 am

"I like the sound of that."

Having Liq not strip off immediately had its advantages, it was quite good fun slowly taking off someones clothes, and today she got to enjoy that.

Her hands gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up slowly, revealing his muscular torso, her hands stroking up his stomach before pulling the shirt over his head and tossing it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:27 am

He copied her movements, fingers curling around the hem of her shirt.

He pulled it up over her head easily and returned to slip his hands under her bra, purring softly as he grinned down at her.

He pulled her bra off, tossing it aside as he hunched over to draw a nipple into his mouth, tongue flicking over it.

His teeth scraped over her damp flesh before he sucked a patch harshly, leaving a nice red mark.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 am

Raisa gave a contented whine as her shirt was pulled off and a nipple drawn into the man's mouth, her chest arching up to offer him more.

Feeling his teeth drag over the tender flesh and the metal pierced through it had a shiver running down the length of her body, causing the legs around Liq's waist to tighten slightly as she slowly began to grind against him.

The full moon had only just ended and the effects lingered on her body slightly, as soon as anything hinted at intimate activities she was more than ready.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 am

"Already humping me. Horny dog," he snickered.

Seeing her act so canine-like was amusing. He loved seeing her more canine side come out to play.

He nipped at her breast again, grinning as his teeth pierced her skin.

His tongue lapped over the minuscule wound.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:46 am

"You know what a horny dog looks like, you saw her a few days ago."

Like most full moons, once she had killed something to quell her anger she would sprint here on all fours and was a writhing, panting mess on his doorstep by the time he answered her frantic knocking.

Coming to him when the full moon was causing her issues was the easiest and safest way to calm herself, they would fuck until neither of them could move then she would sleep it off.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:49 am

"And I'm seeing her again now."

They'd worked out a plan for the full moon that he was more than pleased with. He enjoyed their Full Moon fucks.

They were both left satisfied and pleasantly sore by the end of the night.

"Are you going to roll over and let me fuck you again tonight?"

He'd come to terms with the fact that he only got to be dominant when she decided he could.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:56 am

"Perhaps, I am meant to be showing you kindness right now aren't I?"

Raisa loved being dominant in bed but there were moments where the moon dictated how she felt, it made her more submissive and more needy.

It prompted breeding, she would want a man to mount her and right now it was still in effect, she wanted to be taken.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 pm

He loved the days around the full moon.

As much as he was beginning to like the woman's fingers inside him, he still preferred being the dominant partner.

He pushed his hips against her's firmly as he leaned down to nip her lip, tugging it firmly with a grin.

As always when he had his way in the bedroom, he wanted to tease her and watch her squirm.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Liq was just the kind of man she needed when the full moon came into effect, he was strong and masculine, most of all he was rough with her and left her satisfied beyond comprehension.

A small whine escaped her as he tugged on her lip, making her lean up in order to capture his lips again, nipping at his in return.

Her hips tried to grind against him but he was pinning her down quite well, as such her hands roamed his back, enjoying the ripples of muscle on shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Liq smirked at Rai's attempts to grind back against him.

In any other situation she would call the shots. He had very little strength compared to her. But around the full moon she acted so fragile and delicate. He loved it. This was the one time he could get what he wanted from her without fail.

His hand slid between them, slipping between her legs to tease her through her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

The woman gave a soft gasp as his hand stroked against her, causing her to squirm beneath him slightly.

She didn't like someone else having control over her actions and what happened to her body, she didn't trust people enough for that.

During this time of the month she trusted Liq to give her what she needed, though he made her earn it first.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Khaliq smirked as she squirmed beneath her.

Earning your right to be fucked was the best part of laying with Khaliq. He always made it fun.

His fingers tugged at the button of her jeans, pulling it loose and unzipping them, pushing them down a little. "Off," he ordered as his hands slid up her stomach to tease her breasts with gentle scrapes of his nails.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Raisa unhooked her legs from his waist and raised her hips, pushing her jeans down before squirming out of them and kicking them onto the floor.

A purr ran through her chest as he stroked up her stomach then toyed with her breasts.

She gave a gentle mewling moan as his nails scraped over her nipples, her exposed body pushing up against him as she writhed, trying to tempt him into touching her further.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Ria looked so needy when she was like this.

It was so different from the way she usually acted. he loved seeing her this vulnerable and needy.

Abandoning her breasts, his fingers stroked down her stomach again.

His fingers danced over her underwear, lips quirking into a smirk as he traced her piercings over the thin fabric.

How long could he tease her with these gentle touches before she started really pleading to be touched?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Her thighs trembled against his sides as they pressed against him, having her piercing played with had her feeling hot and bothered, he was so close to touching her where she really needed it.

Raisa arched her body, trying to guide his fingers lower as her own weaved into the short layers of his hair, grasping onto it as she pulled him down into a deep kiss.

She wanted his hands everywhere at once, overwhelming her with sensation.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Liq returned her kiss eagerly, nipping sharply at her lip.

His fingers continued to toy with her piercing, dipping lower after a moment to stroke her over the fabric of her underwear. His nails scraped over her gently.

The Necromancer pulled away from the kiss, pushing Rai up the couch a little as he slid down.

He pressed his smirking lips to her piercing over her thong.

He loved teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 pm

"Liq..."

She whimpered, looking down at him, her stormy eyes darkening with lust, the small white points of her fangs pressing into her bottom lip as she chewed it in yearning, they always made an appearance when ever she was aroused.

The muscles in her thighs twitched as his lips pressed against her before parting slightly more, inviting him in closer to taste and touch her how ever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Even whimpering out his name now. She really was needy.

His fingers curled in the band of her thong, pulling it down over her thighs gently.

He tossed the scrap of material away carelessly as he bowed his head to toy with her piercings with his tongue.

He was going to keep toying with her until she was a whimpering, pleading mass of need beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm

His warm damp tongue lapping at her piercings made the metal hot and her squirm beneath him, unable to lay still as he tormented her.

She could recall the other night, how he had tortured her like this then taken her hard over and over until they both collapse against the bed.

She wanted that again, to be sated to the point where the moon's influence faded away.

The fingers in his hair tightened slightly as she watched him, trying to gently coax his head lower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Movie Night   [C] Movie Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Movie Night
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next