Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:50 am

The Elf couldn't help but smirk softly, Aleksandr was loose for once, he thrust in easily, perhaps now he could stretch the man without having Aleksandr growl at him in protest.

He knew where he wanted to do that, once he got Alek down, he would take him to the bath house and have a little more fun in the water.

His hand reached around and gripped onto the man's arousal, stroking him hard and fast and be buried himself deep inside of him.

"They didn't pump you dry did they?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 am

"No, Master."

They hadn't been concerned with his pleasure. They'd done what they wanted to his body and come themselves many many times.

But he hadn't come many times.

He was still very hot and aroused and excited for more.

His hips rocked slightly with each thrust of the man's hips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 am

"Good, there is a lot of mess on this floor, I want to be the cause of some of it."

He replied, he would have his Lycan spilling his load in a glorious release all over the tiles.

His free hand gripped the ropes swinging Aleksandr with his movements, forcing him back with each forward thrust so he was buried deep inside of him, his arousal baring down on the man's prostate relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 am

The Lycan moaned, biting his split lip.

Being swung into the Elf's thrusts caused him to press up against Lycus' pelvis. That was painful, putting pressure on the still healing tailbone.

It was painfully sore. He'd need to see Ana or have Lycus heal it after they were done. He wanted to make sure it healed properly.

He whined loudly as the Elf's arousal thrust against his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 pm

"Were my pups too rough with you, Alek?"

He asked with a little smirk as his hands stroked over the man's lower back softly, you could feel that his tailbone was broken and it hadn't been able to heal with all the men pounding into him constantly.

"I'll have to do quite a bit of after care with you."

He murmured, his hand moving to stroke the Lycan's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:33 pm

"No, Master."

They had been very rough with him but he could take that. He was sore and he had more than a few broken bones but he could manage.

He didn't want Lycus to stop so he wouldn't openly complain.

After care did sound nice, though. Laying around with the Elf after this and letting the man care for him would definitely be nice.

Alek gave a soft moan as his arousal was stroked.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:41 am

"Glad to hear it, I heard them break a few bones, I almost stopped them, I'm not fond of people damaging my property."

He replied, the speed of his hips picking up again and he pushed himself to the hilt inside of the man.

"When you're ready, I want you to come nice and loud for them since they can't have you any more."

He murmured as his body shivered in delight, being inside the Lycan again after watching him being taken by others had him yearning for him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 am

"Yes, Master."

Nice and loud. That wouldn't be a problem.

He was worked up. He would happily be nice and loud when he came to tease the pups now locked up again.

He moaned and writhed, body rocking in his bonds.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:49 am

"Good boy."

He purred as his hand began to stroke the man more firmly, pumping him generously.

With each thrust the bindings began to swing forcing Aleksandr's body to move in perfect sync with Lycus, rocking back onto him as he thrust forward.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:51 am

The Lycan purred and moaned as his body was stimulated.

He was in a lot of pain and that was causing his arousal to twitch in his lover's grip.

Broken bones were painfully arousing and he was being fucked hard. He could feel the stabbing pain in his back with each thrust.

It didn't take long for the Lycan to cry out loudly as he came.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:56 am

Lycus smiled as the Lycan cried out and his released spilled onto the floor.

After a few long moments of violent thrusting the Elf too spilled out, filling his lover's body with his release as he moaned loudly.

Slowly he pulled out of the man, tucking himself back into his pants before moving over to the man's face and kissing him deeply.

"I'm going to let you down now."

No doubt the man's body would be aching after being tied like that for so many hours.

One by one the ropes snapped and Lycus braced his Lycan, holding him firmly as he let him down onto his feet.

"Are you alright to walk Alek or do I need to carry you?"

He asked, looking over the man abused body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 am

Alek clung to his lover when his arms were released from the ropes.

He was fucking sore and, even when Lycus let his feet free, he held onto the Elf.

It took him a long moment to steel himself up enough to step away from the man.

His back felt like he was being stabbed by a white-hot knife.

"I'm fine."

He took a slow step, biting the inside of his cheek. That hurt. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 am

"As long as that collar is on your neck I am still your Master and you will no lie to me."

He replied, glaring at the man in annoyance as he struggled to take a pained step.

Without another word Lycus scooped the man into his arms gently, his newly acquired strength allowing him to pick up the man's dead weight with ease.

He carried the man bridal style toward the bath house, his grip tightening any time the man tried to struggle free.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:05 am

He hurt but he was fine. he could walk. It'd just be slower than usual.

Alek writhed when he was picked up, giving a soft growl. He didn't want to be carried around.

After a good few minutes of writhing and trying to get free, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"No one is going to find out about this." His tone was firm. An order.

Lycus wouldn't tell anyone about this.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:11 am

"You don't tell people what you do to me behind closed doors and I don't tell people what I do to you, I thought we established that quite some time ago, Alek."

He replied as the Lycan sulked in his grasp.

"I'll heal you up and then you'll be able to walk on your own."

He added as they made their way into the empty bath house, he had already sent all the servants away, after care was a private event.

Tenderly he placed the Lycan in the warm water, moving him slowly until he was kneeling on the submerged step, his arms against the edge and his backside presented, not sexually, but rather in a way he could easily access.

Lycus stripped off his pants and shoes before stepping into the water and making his way behind the Lycan, softly placing his hand on the man's lower back, gently adjusting the bone as a green light emitted from his hand, healing the wounded bone more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:15 am

"Behind closed doors isn't really a phrase we can use in this Session."

The after care was the only part of this Session that was going to be behind closed doors.

"Thank you." Being able to walk again would be nice. He didn't want to rely on Lycus to carry him around.

Alek hissed as he was submerged in the hot water, his sore back throbbing in pain. "Next time they punch me, I'm punching them back," he grunted, flinching when the Elf's fingers pressed to his back.

He inhaled and exhaled shaky breaths when he felt the bones healing under the Elf's influence.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:22 am

"I don't plan on letting anyone hurt you like this again, I got far too jealous."

He replied, his eyes flashing and icy shade of blue, seeing his Lycan screaming out at the hand of another made his sadistic side purr and hiss at the same time.

"Sorry."
The Elf muttered as Aleksander flinched under his touch, he didn't want to cause him any more discomfort now.

Once the bone was properly set and mended he gently stroked warm water over his abused backside, cleaning him out of the men's releases, he didn't want to see anyone elses seed inside of the man but his.

"What else is broken?"

He asked, now that the man would be able to sit down without excessive amount of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 am

Alek grinned.

"Are you regretting your decision to let them have me, Lycus?" he chuckled softly as he sat back.

That was much more comfortable.

He decided that he didn't want to break his tailbone again. It was rather uncomfortable.

"A couple ribs. Thigh. I'm sure I've got a crack in my jaw, too."

He'd been beaten up quite a bit. Though his bruised skin was hidden under layers of semen and blood.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 am

The Elf gave an amused hum at the man's question, looking over his body as Aleksandr spoke.

"Perhaps I'm simply becoming more possessive, or protective, I can't quite tell, probably a mixture of both. But no, I don't regret it, I would have stopped it much sooner if I had, I regret not being among them, but I didn't want my Slaves thinking I am within their reach sexually."

He replied, his hand stroking over the man's jaw as his healing light continued to work its magic before stroking down to realign and join his ribs back together.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 am

Alek gave a laugh, but that soon faded as he held his ribs.

Yes, there were definitely a few ribs broken.

"I'm at their level sexually but you're far above them." He gave a snort. "I'm insulted."

His hands slid away from his ribs so Lycus could heal them.

When Lycus' attention moved down to his thigh, he began splashing himself with hot water, cleaning himself gradually.

He had a lot of mess on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:37 am

"You are above them, the entire point of letting them have you was humiliation and exhibitionism, as I am not a huge fan of either I would rather avoid it altogether."

He replied, leaning over to kiss the man's chest as he moved onto mending his broken thigh.

The pups really had made a mess of the man's body, one all the major wounds were healed he moved onto helping his lover clean, grabbing a cloth and stroking it over his skin, covering him in soap suds to help wash away the filth.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 am

Alek smirked.

"Humiliation and exhibitionism. You do know how to spoil a man."

His tongue lapped over his lips slowly. "I can still taste them." He was going to tasting and feeling them for quite a while, he was certain. His ass still definitely felt stretched.

Empty though. Unpleasantly so.

"I want a plug," he muttered to himself as he washed himself languidly.

He felt too empty. He wanted to be filled with a plug for at least the rest of the day.

"I also want breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:46 am

"I wish you were tasting me instead."
He muttered, leaning up and capturing the man's lips, kissing him deeply, he could taste the men on Aleksandr's tongue.

"I'll fetch you one after we are done in the bath and I'll have food brought up to the room."

Aleksandr had done everything he had wanted today and now it was his turn to dote on the man, after all, Lycus wasn't about the end the after care at just a bath.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 am

His lips curled into a crooked grin.

"When I can walk without limping I'll get to work on making sure it's only you I taste."

His hand stroked through his lover's long hair as they kissed.

"You'll put it in for me, won't you? I want to see your face when I stretch around the plug," he purred.

His hand gripped the Elf's, guiding it down to press his fingers to his stretched, deliciously sore entrance.

"I want you to take care of my ass for me."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 am

The Elf leaned into the hand stroking through his hair, his eyes sliding shut for a moment as he purred softly.

It was moments like these that he could be truly honest with Aleksandr and let the man see the true depth of his obsession.

"Of course I will, I'm going to take care of everything you need."

He muttered in response, his fingers stroking against his ass, even now, applying no pressure at all he could feel his fingers dipping into the man's entrance, he had been well stretched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next