Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Rayner was sprawled out on his back, he had completely passed out and slept deeply through the entire day.

The front of his body didn't look to bad, there was plenty of blood and bite marks over his skin, however his back had endured the worst.

His entrance was torn and bloodied, the skin having been ripped raw from the brutal pounding.

His back was covered in deep claw marks, matching the ones that littered Cyneric's own back.

He roused slightly, his brows drawing together as he groaned out in pain, his hands circling around his pelvis, his insides felt bruised and stretched.

The man curled in on himself, rolling onto his side to ease some of the pain in his body.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:50 pm

"You look as bad as you feel," the Vampire snorted softly when Ray rolled over groaning.

"And I bet I look ten times worse. It's going to take forever to get all the blood out of my hair." He'd be scrubbing his poor hair for a long time to try and get the red tint out of it.

Cy groaned softly.

"You made a real mess of me."

He felt so damned sore.

He loved it. He wanted to wake up feeling like this more often.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 pm

"Everything hurts."

He muttered with a groan, his eyes slowly fluttered open as he looked over his body groggily, he was coated in blood and semen, laying in a pool of it as well, the entire bed looked like a horror movie crime scene.

Rayner tried to sit up, quickly giving up on that and laying back down, pain just radiated from his lower back and his backside.

Tentatively his hand reached back to touch himself and inspect the damage, his hand pulled away swiftly as a loud hiss sounded, his body curling up slightly tighter, he definitely wasn't moving any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Cy snorted softly.

"You baby. I bet it doesn't hurt that much."

He shook his head gently then leaned over the edge of the bed. His jacket was on the floor where he had shrugged it off the night before.

He reached over, dragging it closer and pulling his tin out of the pocket.

Cy pulled the tin open and set an already made up fag between his lips, holding the lighter under the tip until it began burning.

He inhaled deeply, eyes sliding shut as he exhaled the thick cloud of smoke through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:07 am

His eyes narrowed in a glare as he looked over at the man, last night was a blur of blood and sex, he didn't even remember most of it.

He didn't even bother trying to move, his body felt weak, if he tried to walk he would only fall over again, then there was the hunger, it was still there, growing stronger with each passing moment as he lay in a puddle of blood, it was only egging on his bloodlust.

His eyes slid shut as his fangs extended yet again, everything was covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 am

He heard the click of extending fangs and turned an arched brow down to Ray.

"You're hungry again already?"

This kid was going to be insatiable.

"I'm not feeding you. You'll have to go without until tomorrow." He felt too tired and weak to offer up any more blood. Ray would just have to wait until he was feeling better.

"Or you can lick it off us and the blankets." They were both covered in it. Licking all the blood of their bodies would probably satisfy him enough to keep him quiet until tomorrow.

Cy grimaced as he shifted. His jeans were completely logged. How much blood had they lost last night?
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:13 am

He heard the click of extending fangs and turned an arched brow down to Ray.

"You're hungry again already?"

This kid was going to be insatiable.

"I'm not feeding you. You'll have to go without until tomorrow." He felt too tired and weak to offer up any more blood. Ray would just have to wait until he was feeling better.

"Or you can lick it off us and the blankets." They were both covered in it. Licking all the blood of their bodies would probably satisfy him enough to keep him quiet until tomorrow.

Cy grimaced as he shifted. His jeans were completely logged. How much blood had they lost last night?
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 am

"It's not my fault."

He muttered, his eyes drooping as he struggled to stay awake, blinking groggily.

"I feel so weak."

He added, he had lost a lot of blood, his thighs were carved open, he had slices down his cheeks where Cyneric's zipper had snagged on his skin and cut him, claw marks littered his back and bites covered his neck, chest and thighs.

A half starved Fledgling losing this much blood was never a good thing.

He brought his blood covered hand to his mouth, slowly licking his fingers clean, he was just so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:21 am

"I guess I'm half to blame," he admitted.

It took two to tango. He'd drained Ray just as much as Ray had drained him.

"Then get licking, honey." He wasn't drinking anything until Cy couldn't feel the haziness around him. He'd lost a lot of blood last night.

He took another heavy drag from his cigarette, flicking the ash off the end. It dropped onto his thigh and the bed but the Vampire didn't care at all.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 am

Rayner licked his hand clean, followed by his arm, then the opposite arm, he couldn't bend over enough to get any other part of his own body.

Gingerly he crawled over, his tongue swiping over Cyneric's back, his shirt was completely gone, laying in tatters over the bed and floor.

His body moved slowly as he continued to lap up every drop of blood he could find.

Every so often his eyes drooped and closed for a second before fluttering open, as if he was trying to fight off falling asleep, when truthfully he was on the brink of passing out again.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:30 am

Cy stayed completely still as Ray crawled over to him.

He didn't even bat an eyelid as the boy began licking at the healing wounds littering his back.

The Vampire wasn't very happy at the moment and it was all he could do to not storm off somewhere to vent for a while.

He'd spent a night with his Fledgeling - his first night with his Fledgeling - and he couldn't remember it. He had lost control of himself and the memories were gone.

He couldn't remember what had happened and that put him in a grouchy mood.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:35 am

Once he had licked clean the man's back he just laid back down, he was exerting too much effort for too little reward, the blood he was getting just wasn't doing enough.

So he lay there in the pool of deep crimson on the bed, uncaring as it smeared over his face, through his hair, he was covered in that much blood that it didn't make any difference.

He needed fresh air, he needed to rid himself of the scent of blood so that he could calm down, until then his fangs would remain.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:38 am

Cy ran a hand through his hair, sighing heavily in frustration.

He couldn't remember. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't remember what the two of them had done together.

He stubbed his fag out on his thigh and flicked it away, leaning back against the headboard. He couldn't remember and that was bothering him. A lot.

"Come here," he murmured softy.

"I want you in my lap. The way you were last night." He could remember that much, at least.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:42 am

He could sense the foul mood that lingered over Cyneric, it was that mood that kept the fledgling quiet, he didn't want to do anything to anger to man too much.

Rayner was the better off of the two this morning, he could at least remember parts of what happened, he could recall certain moments where something happened and it had been burned into his memory, the rest of a blood fuel haze of violence and lust.

Tenderly he pushed himself onto his hands and knees, the man moved slowly, crawling into Cy's lap, sitting up in his lap with a small wince.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 am

Cy's tongue laved over his lower lip as his hands found Cy's hips.

"I bit you," he murmured softly, eyes sliding shut as he thought. "Here." He leaned forwards to kiss one of the marks on the Fledgeling's neck.

"Then we moved." He was careful as he lowered Ray down onto the bed. He knew the boy was sore. "I..." That's where his memory cut off. He didnt remember.

He couldn't remember anything past that.

And it pissed him off.

His dark blue eyes flickered open as he inhaled deeply. His eyes trailed down over the boy's body as he pulled away. He leaned over the boy again, inspecting every inch of his skin. Trying to recall where some of the marks came from and failing completely.

He inspected him and tried remembering for almost half an hour before he hissed in annoyance.

"I dont remember."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am

Rayner couldn't explain it but he felt slightly....hurt.

Hurt by the fact that his Sire could forget so easily, granted he didn't remember everything that happened but he remembered a lot of it.

He remembered the possessiveness, the desperation, the way they both clung to one other, determined never to let go as they came over and over again as if they had found something in each other that they needed.

"We had sex."

He muttered, brushing it off matter-of-factly as he pulled away from the man to curl up back on the bloodied sheets.

"Biting, scratching, fucking. I'm sure it was no different to other people you have laid with."

He replied as he let his eyes slide shut, he was tired and this was getting depressing, he didn't want to be the cause of Cyneric's anger if the man snapped.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:02 am

"Don't say that," he murmured, sliding off the bed.

He couldn't be here at the moment. Not until he calmed down.

Cy paused at the door, looking back at Ray over his shoulder. "You may think I'm a whoring prick for what I do, but I try to remember everything about my Fledgelings. Everything about them is important to me."

He may not have known the man for long, but he was his Fledgeling. There was a connection between them that went far beyond how long they knew each other or what they felt about each other.

He wanted to remember being with Ray, because Ray was his and he wanted to remember everything about him. From the way he looked as he was being fucked to the soft expression he wore as he slept.

He was disappointed in himself for letting his control slip like that.

"I'm going for a shower. I'll be back in a while."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:10 am

He watched as Cyneric disappeared into the bathroom and he was left curled up alone on the bed.

When he heard the water turn on his gaze flicked up to the bedroom door, through it he could see the living room and beyond that, the front door.

The realization dawned on him, he was alone, unbound during the night.

Quietly he pushed off of the bed, got onto his feet and padded out of the bedroom, grabbing a pair of track pants off the floor and carefully pulling them on as he moved silently through the living room.

The front door opened without even a creak and he stepped out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:13 am

When he returned to the bedroom, wearing a clean pair of jeans, he paused.

Ray wasn't there.

He felt breathless. Shocked to the point he had the wind knocked out of him. Horrified. Stupid.

Angry.

The Vampire hissed and stalked towards the front door. It was open. Ray had walked out into the open wearing nothing covered in blood.

He damn well hoped no one had found him.

With a soft growl, he stalked out into the hall himself, following the trail of Ray's scent.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 am

He didn't have to walk far to find the source of Rayner's scent.

The Fledgling had snuck out the front door, across the patio and down into the garden.

He lay there, curled up in the grass, his back positioned against the flower gardened that lined the patio.

His hand weaved through the blades of grass, pressing into the soil, his cheek was pressed against the lawn, taking in deep breaths of fresh air, the smell of the flowers lingered in the air.

His eyes were closed, a sad little smile gracing his lips, tears streaking down his face as his trembling hand gripped tighter onto the blades of grass.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:24 am

"I cant even trust you to stay in bed when I go for a shower. I need to get you a louder bell."

He didn't even give the boy chance to move. He just bent down and scooped him up, turning around and stalking back towards the apartment.

He couldn't believe how foolish and reckless the boy had been.

Going out like this where people could see him. Unbelievable.

As soon as they were back in the apartment, he dropped him on the floor, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Up. Now. On your knees." His voice was firm. No-nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 am

He just wanted to go outside, he wasn't going to run off, he had planned on it, but as soon as he had stepped out the door all he could feel was an extreme sense of loss, he needed his Sire.

It had been weeks, weeks since he had been able to have a clean breath of air, to see anything other than four walls of his bedroom.

He quite literally just wanted to sit and smell the flowers.

Rayner didn't fight as he was picked up, there was no point, even in a weakened sate, Cyneric was stronger than him.

The Fledgling cried out as he was dropped on the floor, his tender body slamming against it.

His body trembled as the scent of blood hit him so strongly again, the house reeked of it, there was no escaping the smell.

Slowly he pushed himself up onto his knees, he had made the man mad and he knew now he would pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:34 am

Cy crouched in front of the boy, fisting his hand in his hair and pulling him up until their noses were almost touching.

"What possessed you to go outside in this state?"

The Vampire shook his head gently. "Maybe if you had gotten cleaned up first. Asked..."

He hissed softly. "Back to the room. Go. Now."

He stood and motioned for Ray to haul ass back into their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:42 am

It took all of his effort not his hiss as his head was yanked back and he was made to look up at Cyneric.

He staggered back onto his feet and moved back to the bedroom, how many more weeks would it be before he would be able to leave his room again?

This small, dark, blood filled room, this room had nothing but painful memories in it and now that the windows were boarded up he couldn't even look out them.

He could feel bile rising up his throat, he was repulsed by the sight in front of him.

He had done this....all this blood...what had he become...

A monster.

Rayner didn't have time to rush to the bathroom before he fell onto all fours on the bloodied bedroom floor and emptied the contents of his stomach, throwing up violently.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:45 am

Cy tutted as he followed behind Ray.

He hated it when people found the need to be disobedient. And without sense, too. He'd be teaching Ray a lot, it looked like.

"That's a waste of blood," he scolded as he watched Ray throw up. "I lost all that for you, now you're just throwing it back up? Honestly, you'd think a kid would be more grateful than that. Up. On the bed. You can spend the next couple days tied up without feeding."

That'll tell the boy he'd done wrong pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Return
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next