Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 am

Cy tutted as he followed behind Ray.

He hated it when people found the need to be disobedient. And without sense, too. He'd be teaching Ray a lot, it looked like.

"That's a waste of blood," he scolded as he watched Ray throw up. "I lost all that for you, now you're just throwing it back up? Honestly, you'd think a kid would be more grateful than that. Up. On the bed. You can spend the next couple days tied up without feeding."

That'll tell the boy he'd done wrong pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:50 am

"Why do you care? You don't even remember giving it to me."

He snapped back in reply, Rayner was mad, he had become something he had never wanted to be.

Cyneric was deciding every part of his life, he couldn't go outside, he couldn't even leave his room.

Once again he was going to be tied to this bed and left alone.

He felt as though he had been abandoned, given away to a man who didn't even care about him.

He pushed himself back onto his feet, crawling onto the blood coated bed with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 am

Cy flinched at the accusation.

"Yes." His voice was hard. Trying not to be frustrated with himself but failing. "We figured that out about an hour ago when we were lying in bed together. If you're quite done trying to make me feel like shit."

He wasn't dealing with anyone's bullshit. Least of all his Fledgeling's.

It took seconds for him to tie the boy down on the bed.

"Tell me exactly why you're receiving this punishment."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:59 am

Why he was being punished?

"Because I mouthed off to a monster."

He replied, glaring up at the man.

"Because he was lonely and decided to turned me into a monster as well."

He added, baring his fangs as his lips curled back over his teeth angrily.

"Because he killed me and now I can't control myself!"
He shouted as he pulled on his bindings, everything bad that was happening was because of Cyneric, it was all his fault.

"Because even though I made it to the door, I couldn't bring myself to run away."
He added in a quiet, sad tone, another tear sliding down his cheek as he looked away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:05 am

Cy listened to the boy scream at him and fight against his bonds.

He rolled his eyes skyward when Ray was through. Thank the lords. He doubted he could handle hearing any more of that shit.

"You're being punished because you left the house in this state when people could see you. That could have caused all kinds of trouble that I am not calm enough to deal with at the moment."

He sighed softly and leaned over, pressing a kiss to the boy's forehead.

"You're my Fledgeling, honey. I don't want you to go through shit, but I have to set you right. Two days. I'll be back in two days."

And then he up and left without another word.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 am

"Don't come back at all."

He muttered, his voice laced with hateful venom as he looked away, he didn't want to watch the man walk away from him.

Rayner sagged in his bonds once he was alone, he was emotionally unstable, his body was in immense pain and his hunger was getting worse now that he had thrown up the last amount of blood holding him together, already he could feel himself slipping back into his bloodlust, his fangs were still extended and aching.

Two days...

He hoped that he lasted that long.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 am

Two days later, Cy returned in a much better mood.

He had a cigarette between his fingers, taking drags from it between singing.

"So when you're near me,
darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.
The love you gave me,
nothing else can save me
S. O. S.
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?"

He almost danced into the bedroom.

"When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?"

He smirked widely. "Miss me, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 am

If it were at all possible, more blood now covered the scarlet soaked bed.

Most of the blood and dried, turning a sickly brown colour against the once white sheets.

Rayner's wrists had been bleed once again as he fought against the bindings.

He lay there, blood having dried over most of his body.

As soon as Cyneric entered the room a low defensive growl emitted from the fledgling, like a wounded animal, back into a corner.

He didn't want anyone near him.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:24 am

Cy plopped down onto the bed at Ray's hip.

He inhaled the last of the tobacco and stubbed the cigarette out on his thigh, tossing the butt to the floor.

"Growling at me, honey? That's not very nice."

He bought his hand up to his mouth, letting his fangs extend and pricking a finger on one.

He held the barely bleeding digit just above Ray's reach.

"I bought dinner. Do you deserve dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:31 am

His gaze widened as fresh blood same into sight, his eyes flashing with lust.

He wanted it, badly.

His lips pursed, as if a thought had passed through his mind and he recoiled, pressing back in against the mattress as he growled again.

The fledgling didn't want to open his mouth, not long before Cy had walked through that door the man had been screaming out and writhing against the bed as two of his teeth for force out of his jaw.

At this very moment his mouth was still filled with blood, the dislodged teeth currently clasped between the others that are still in his mouth, his mouth was tender, sore, he was a wounded animal that had been cornered with no place to go.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 am

"Nothing? All right then."

He sucked at his finger to remove the little drop.

"When I ask you a question, I expect it to be answered."

He pricked his finger again, this time a little harder. The blood actually flowed now, instead of beaded up just a little.

He touched the tip of his finger to the boy's nose, smearing some blood onto it. The he wiped a line on his chin. Just out of the reach of his tongue.

It would drive him mad.

He continued to smear blood over the boys body slowly, wafting the scent around him.

"If you don't answer, you don't get dinner. You can suffer."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:45 am

Pain flickered through his eyes as he watched the blood being smeared over his body. 

A low whine sounded from his throat, his nails digging into the sheets beneath him as his body tensed and writhed.

He wanted it, he wanted it so badly that he would feel his fangs extend even further from behind his firmly shut lips.

He could feel himself being pushed further and further toward a frenzy.

After a moment his lips parted as he groaned, his head nodding softly.

The smell of the Fledgling's own blood became apparent, if Cy was observant enough he would be able to see it as well as smell it, the part of his lip, hidden when they were closed was bright scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 am

"A nod's not good enough."

Cy shook his head, tutting softly.

Oh, no no no. He'd need more than a not to allow the boy dinner.

His nostrils flared as he smelt fresh blood. Not his own. His eyes flickered over the boy before zeroing in on his mouth. "Did you bite your tongue?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:51 am

As soon as he noticed Cyneric looking at his mouth he shut it firmly.

In the animal world injury was weakness, and that weakness got them killed.

Rayner was worn down both emotionally and physically, he was weak and now he was hurting.

The Fledgling got defensive, shying away from his sire as he pressed back against the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:54 am

His eyes widened a little, but not in shock or fear.

This widening of the eyes was psychotic. Excitement. A grin curled his lips, which had healed up a little and were scabbing up in two lines. His hand slid up the boy's chest then curled around his throat.

His grip tightened further and further, gradually choking the boy.

"Come on, honey, tell me. Did you bite your tongue?" he crooned softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 am

Rayner's brows drew together as a hand constricted around his throat.

He coughed softly, specks of blood passing his lips and littering across his cheek.

As his hands squeezed tighter, to the point where he struggled to breath, Rayner coughed loudly, two objects flying from his mouth and hitting his Sire in the chest before falling to the bed.

Two blood covered teeth lay there, roots and all, as if they had been violently yanked from his jaw.

Ray gasped for air, his mouth opened wide, fangs fully extended, only there were four of them now, two on the top and two of the bottom, jutting out of his mouth dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 am

His grip didn't let up at all until he felt the objects hitting him on the chest.

"Teeth?" His brows drew together in confusion as his hand slid away from the boy's throat, picking up the teeth.

"But...your fangs already came in."

He didn't understand.

His eyes flickered up, lips parted, just to have the Vampire pause.

"Is that...?" His eyes widened a little, this time in shock. Two sets. He had two sets of fangs.

"Now that is a beautiful sight to come home to," he purred.

His third fledgeling with two sets.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:14 am

As soon as his neck was released his head slumped back against the mattress.

He panted heavily, his lips still parted as he looked up at the man, blood seeping from his open mouth, dribbling down his chin.

He was in pain, they had only just came in and growing a second part of fangs was much more painful than the first pair, despite being smaller.

The first pair were natural, they happened to every Vampire, the second pair were a dormant gene, passed down in Cyneric's blood, they allowed him to feed faster and his body had adapted in his starvation, growing a second pair to ensure when he did feed that he got enough, his body wouldn't let him die.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:29 am

His lips curled upwards.

"My third little monster with two sets of fangs. You know how to make a Vampire happy, honey."

He grinned widely as he pulled his legs up onto the bed, crossing them and leaning forwards over the boy.

"So, are you ready for dinner?" he asked cheerfully.

He wasn't going to be treating Ray any nicer now just because he had two sets of fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 am

"Yes...."

He muttered as he looked up at the man, slowly the pain was numbing slightly but his hunger still remained, he needed to feed, and well.

His body was starved, he was weak.

Rayner's tongue ran over both sets of fangs slowly as they ached in need.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 am

The maniac grin returned.

"You have to apologise first. Apologise for what you did and promise you won't do it again."

He rocked back and forth as he waited for the apology.

Or the growling and snarling.

He didn't know which one he'd get.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:40 am

A dark growl rumbled in his chest, he wanted to shout at the man, he hadn't done anything wrong, he just wanted to go outside and get away from all the blood.

He knew he would do it again, those few peaceful moments had been worth the last two days of torment, in his darkest hours he could still remember how to breeze felt on his skin, how the stars looked, and the moon. How the flowers smelled in the night air.

His human memories seemed to fade more and more each day, as if they had never mattered, but that memory, those few moments were etched into his brain, his few moments of freedom.

His growls cut short as a stabbing pain shot through his stomach, making his throat burn with need, he was so hungry.

Blood....he needed it.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again."

He muttered, casting a longing look over at the door and boarded windows, his features saddened, he wouldn't be going outside again...
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 am

Cy would let the boy outside. If he behaved and asked to go instead of running.

And didn't go outside looking like he got dunked in a vat of blood. The boy needed some sense knocked into his head.

Cy had thought that he had run. Left him behind. That had made him panic. He didn't want the boy to leave now. He knew nothing of being a Vampire. Cy would teach him what he needed to know in time, but he could only do that if Ray was with him.

"Sorry for what? Never do what again? Say it, honey."

He wanted to hear it from the boys own mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 am

His eyes watered slightly at the thought of being trapped in here for extended periods of time, never knowing when he might see something other than the four walls of this bedroom, or feel anything other than ropes binding his wrists.

His entire Vampiric life so far had been in this small room.

"I'll never run off without asking you, I'm sorry for trying to escape."

He muttered with a soft sigh, as if he had sealed his own fate.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 am

The Vampire smiled, hand stroking through Ray's hair gently.

"Good boy," he crooned softly.

Ray was being very well behaved right now. The starvation method of punishment was going very well. It had always worked with his Fledgelings. No new Vampire could go without drinking for long without it becoming pain.

"Don't make too much of a mess this time," he chuckled softly, reaching to untie the boy's wrists then yanking his shirt over his head.

He wanted to keep at least one shirt around. His last one had been shredded beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Return
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next