Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:59 am

Deacon's body arched forward more as he held his cheeks apart for the man, he wanted to get on all fours but he hadn't been told to move.

"Either I do it or someone else does most nights."

He lived on top of a bar, normally he could find someone to take to bed most nights, he had a reputation of being a bit of a whore.

He shook his head slowly as he moaned, his body shuddering in delight as he was thrust into and stroked.

"Usually stretch myself."
The man grunted softly between words.
"I can get four fingers in but I can't reach back far enough to fit any more."
He had tried to do it himself but he always felt like he would end up cracking a rib.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 am

"Then we'll just have to see how much you can take, won't we, Red?"

A soft purr sounded from the man as he pushed a fourth finger into him slowly. Now he was getting tighter. The closer he got to the knuckles, the tighter he was becoming.

He pushed and twisted his fingers until Red stretched around his knuckles.

"Now you feel tight," he chuckled.

"Do you want more?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 am

Deacon half moaned, half cried out as more was pushed into him, Dario's hands were quite a bit larger than his own, he felt so full.

His legs trembled softly as he bit his lip, bringing this man home was definitely the best choice he had made in a long time.

"Shit..."

He groaned as the fingers twisted inside of him, one of his hands moving to hold him up, pressing to the ground in front of him as his body curled over, allowing the finger to push into him at a more manageable angle.

"Hell yes."

He muttered, this couldn't be all he got, he wanted more from this man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:15 am

"You're going to be feeling this tomorrow," he chuckled, grinning mirthfully as he pushed a little harder.

His thumb pushed into the the man, stretching him just a little more.

Now he just needed him to stretch past the widest part of his hand and it'd be smooth sailing.

"You'll remember me tomorrow when you can't find a comfortable position to sit in." Dario grinned widely as the man's entrance gave around the widest part of his hand and enclosed around his wrist.

His fingers spread inside the man.

Dario moaned softly. He could feel his body clenching around his hand. He could see him stretched tight around his wrist.

Beautiful sight.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:19 am

Deacon cried out as his body pushed over the palm of his hand, his other hand moving to catch him as he curled over, his backside now in perfect view of Dario.

He could already feel his body trembling from the shock of sudden pain and in the overload of sensation he was currently feeling.

Doc took deep panted breaths, red hair fanning out and masking his face as he gaped, wide eyed at the floor, moaning out loudly as the man's hand moved around inside of him, his body clenching against it in response.

Another strong shudder ran through him as his ring throbbed, clenching around his wrist as it tried to shrink back down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 am

Dario moaned softly as the man cried out.

"You make such pretty sounds, Red."

His free hand fisted in the man's hair, yanking his head back so he could see his face twisted in pain and pleasure.

"Let me see your pretty expressions, too."

His fingers spread again, stretching inside the man.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:30 am

His body writhed as he was pulled up, every muscle in his body tensing as Dario's hand spread inside of him.

The Warlock's mouth fell open in a silent cry for a few moments as his brows drew together, his face contorting in pained pleasure before the cried moan passed his lip.

His chest heaved in quick pants as his bright blue eyes turned up to look at the man, heavily hooded lustfully behind his lashes, his pupils largely dilated with desire.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:35 am

"Jerk yourself off," he ordered.

"I want to see the proof that you enjoyed this on the floor."

He began thrusting his fist in and out of him slowly, hazel eyes fixed on Red's face. He wanted to see every twist in his expression as Dario toyed with him like this.

"Come on, Red, show me how much you're enjoying this."

He pressed his hips against the man's thigh, grinding a little. Doc could feel him clearly through the tight leather. He was just as turned on as Doc was.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:42 am

He wasn't going to last long like this, being this full, he wouldn't be able to hold out, his body was already in sensory overload.

His hand reached over and he gripped his arousal, stroking himself firmly, his thumb baring down against his tip roughly.

Doc bit his lip roughly, chewing on the piercing in his lip as Dario ground against him, he could feel the man's arousal perfectly through the tight leather, as if it might burst through the material, tearing it open.

"Oh god..."

He whined as he felt himself building up rapidly from the hand thrusting inside of him slowly.

He could feel every finger, every knuckle inside of his body, pressing against his most sensitive areas.

His hand pumped harder and faster, speeding up until he cried out a moan, his eyes screwing shut tightly as he came, his body releasing violently out onto the floor, the feeling only intensified as he clenched around Dario's hand, his body throbbing with ripples of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:44 am

His hand stilled inside the man when he came.

He pulled out slowly, carefully not to do any damage, when he'd calmed down a little.

"One." The first of many.

He gripped the man's hair, dragging him down and pushing his face into the puddle on the floor.

"Lick it up. Every last drop."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:48 am

Deacon took a moment to collect himself, panting heavily and groaning as the hand slowly pulled out of him, that was going to seriously ache in the morning.

He couldn't help but grimace as his face was pushed into the puddle like a dog who had pissed on the floor.

Tentatively his tongue lapped out over the hardwood, licking up part of his release.

His face screwed up, this was unpleasant.

Still he continued, his tongue swiping out again and again as he slowly cleaned up the mess that his body had made.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:52 am

Red didn't think every part of tonight would be fun, did he?

Dario liked being dominant. That meant taking control; not waiting on Doc hand and foot to make sure he felt pleasure all the time.That's not how this worked.

"Good boy," he crooned with a smirk as he watched the man lap up his release slowly.

"Come on. Every last drop. You'll get a reward when you finish cleaning up."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 am

He knew this was all part of the life style, he had accepted that a long time ago as such he did what he was told without argument.

That didn't mean he had to enjoy it though.

His tongue continued to clean until every speck of his release had been wiped off of the floor.

Doc pulled his head back from the ground slightly once it was cleaned, licking his lips to rid himself of the last of it as he swallowed it down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 am

Dario leaned forwards, tongue lapping at the smear on his cheek from when he had pushed his face into the puddle.

"Good boy."

His fingers ran through Doc's flaming red hair gently as he leaned forwards to kiss him deeply.

A general rule of being a stripper was to never kiss the people you were entertaining, but he wasn't in the club now. He could kiss Do without breaking the unwritten rule.

"I'm going to have you on that pretty couch of yours now. GO bend over the arm."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:03 am

His eyes slid shut softly as he kissed the man back, leaning into the touches of his hair.

Kissing and affection were common rewards in a dominant and submissive situation, in a club going without it just made the fantasy seem not genuine, he hated that.

Doc pulled away from Dario's lips reluctantly as he gingerly pushed himself to stand, groaned under his breath with each uncomfortable step he took to the couch.

His ass felt well stretched, that was for sure.

Deacon crawled onto the couch, bending over the arm of it as he waited for Dario.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:07 am

That stretch was only the beginning.

They had all night ahead of them yet. Dario wasn't leaving until Doc was out for the count. He wanted to push Doc to have so many orgasms that he collapsed from exhaustion.

The challenge had already been seat earlier.

Dario was a stubborn man. He wasn't going to back down from this. Not a chance in Hell.

The human stood and strolled towards the couch, eyes trailing over the man laid out for him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 am

Deacon looked up at him from his position laying over the arm of the couch.

For a human he really did play the dominant well, he had the attitude about him, an air of authority that had the be followed or else the consequences would be severe.

His body arched up, presenting his backside perfectly for the man, his entrance now pink after being stretched, waited eagerly for his attention.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:18 am

During sex was the only time he got to be dominant like this.

He channeled all his frustration at his lack of control in every other situation into his dominance now. It gave him the motivation to act powerful.

That coupled with his tall, muscular build, really did make him seem like someone that could really deliver on being a dangerous person to cross.

If he were a Supernatural, he would be a dangerous man.

His hand stroked down the Warlock's back slowly before leaving a burning hand print on each cheek.

"Hard and fast or painfully slow?" he asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 am

He hissed through clenched teeth as his cheeks were struck so roughly, groaning softly as the stinging set in on his skin, the burning slowly dulling.

Deacon was the complete opposite to Dario, He had control over every aspect of his life, he was free to do as he pleased, spending most of his time taking care of other people. As such when it came to the bedroom he wanted someone else to take control, he wanted someone to push him down and take care of his body's needs, taking that control away from him completely so he never knew what was coming next.

"Hard."

He muttered in a gently groan, he body was already starting to feel so good, by the end of the night he would be well used.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:34 am

Hard.

All right then. He could run with that.

The human moved behind Doc, pressing his crotch to the man's presented backside, grinding forwards against him with a soft purr.

He peeled the leather away from him, freeing his arousal.

He pushed into the man at a painfully slow, gentle pace.

Doc wanted hard? Dario would give him nice and gentle. He wasn't here to give Doc what he wanted. He was here to dominate and fuck him. He was doing things his own way.

He groaned as he continued this painfully slow pace, biting his lip a little.

It was taking a great amount of effort to not thrust into the man hard and fast and take him so violently he wouldn't be walking for a week.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 am

A soft gasp sounded from the warlock as he was slowly pushed into.

Of course a dominant would do the opposite to what he had asked for, how cruel.

A shiver ran up his body as he felt Dario's length push deep inside of him.

He was well equipped, very well equipped, finding a dom with such an asset wasn't an easily thing to get, he was almost glad for the slow pace, something like that could tear him apart.

Deacon chewed on his lip as his eyes slid shut, his hands gripping the couch tightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:46 am

Dario was being cruel to himself at the moment.

This pace was painful. Slow. Terribly slow. Too slow.

It was almost painful; holding himself back like this as he thrust into the man.

Each slow rock of his hips pushed himself into the man until his balls were pressed to his backside. And each time he pulled out, he left only the tip of himself inside. He repeated this over and over.

Occasionally he'd give a soft grunt or grit his teeth hard.

He wanted so much more than this painful pace.

But he also wanted to torture Doc with this. He wanted the man writhing and begging beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:54 am

This pace as his arousal twitching, he had only jump come and already he was being tortured with his own lust for the man's body.

Each time Dario's balls pressed against his backside the man gave a soft whine.

He could feel the man so deep inside his body, it was maddening.

His stomach clenched in desire, his need knotting inside of him, he wanted Dario to make him come undone.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 am

He was desperately hoping that Doc would crack first.

He needed Doc to crack first. He wanted control here and if he cracked first, Doc would have more control than him.

Dario couldn't allow that to happen.

His hand gripped the Warlock's arousal, pumping him firmly as he continued his slow pace.

He could get Doc to crack first.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:08 am

Deacon wasn't trying to out last him, he was simply trying to obey orders, if Dario wanted them to go slowly then he had to endure it.

Though with each torturous thrust he found himself needing more, his body was so sensitive after being stretched and this was working him up but not enough for him to come.

"Please..."

He whimpered as he writhed against the man, desperate to feel more of him.

"Sir, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next