Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

His hips rocked against the hand stroking him, thinking of what was waiting for him when he got home.

Raisa. Laid out in his bed naked and waiting for him. Sleeping and vulnerable, ready for the taking or waiting up for him and ready to take him.

He'd have either right now.

A soft purr sounded as he was nipped.

"Bite me. Hard. Strangle me. Do something," he growled softly.

He wanted to get this over but he wasn't going to if he couldn't get hard.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Doc rolled his eyes, he was so determined to get this over and done with, he was quite enjoying himself, being pressed up against a naked man.

He was almost debating using a little spell against him to get him in the mood.

"Like it a little rough do we?"

He asked with a smirk before his teeth ripped into the man's throat, biting into it roughly, letting his blunt teeth bare into the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Liq groaned when the man's teeth bore into his skin.

The reaction was immediate. He was already hardening in Doc's hand.

"Yeah, just a little," he moaned softly, hips rocking harder into Doc's hand. Rough was good.

Rough was dangerous.

He liked dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Deacon's lip quirked up as the man's body hardened under his grasp, so he liked it had and judging by his suggestions he was into strangulation.

He had a spell that would be usual here, one that would definitely spice up this experience, but did he risk it?

He pursed his lips, if worst came to worse he could just wipe the boy's memory of the hour they spent together, it wouldn't be hard to cut out the parts involving magic since he was so young.

"Relligo."

He muttered softly under his breath, his lips pressed against the man's throat.

It was a binding spell, a rune from beneath his sleeve shone softly as an invisible rope wrapped itself around the man's neck, tightening slowly as he willed it to.

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 am

Liq was unaware of Doc's internal debate on whether to use magic or not.

He was still under the impression that Doc was a human. A very well off human, but human nonetheless.

He didn't notice the invisible rope around his neck until it started constricting him.

At first he didn't really pay any mind to his breathing getting a little more difficult.

It wasn't until he really started struggling with inhaling that he realised there was anything wrong. And when there was, he started writhing a little, biting his lip as he gazed down at the man laying underneath him.

What was happening?
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:08 am

Doc smiled up at him, his hand pulling away from his nipple to stroke over his cheek.

"Don't worry, I wont hurt you, too much. If it gets too much, pinch me."

He muttered as he tightened the rope a little more, his hand pumping him hard and fast now that his member had become aroused.

Deacon moaned softly as he ground up against him, their bodies rubbing together.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:13 am

So Doc was the source of his difficulty breathing.

There was no way a human could do this. So he wasn't human. He was something that had magical abilities.

That left it open to numerous species, though.

He always seemed to pick up Supernaturals, didnt he?

He knocked Doc's hand away from his arousal and pressed their hips together, his hand curling around both of their arousals, pumping as his hips began rocking.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:22 am

Deacon's head fell back against the couch as his arousal was curled around and Liq started to move against him.

A low moan passed his lips as he moved with him, grinding his body up, his arms wrapping around his neck, stroking against where his bindings were constricting.

His smile widened as he tightened it a little more, he wanted to see the man struggle for a while.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:25 am

The Necromancer's lips parted in a desperate gasp for air as the bindings around his throat tightened.

His hips bucked as he gave a soft whine.

Fuck. That felt good.

His hips rocked faster, rubbing his arousal against Doc's as his hand continued to stroke them both.

Liq shivered softly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:42 am

A pleased shudder ran through the man's body as he pressed up against the man, this felt so good, even if he wasn't being fucked this was well worth it.

Doc moaned as his hand slid lower, gripping both of Liq's nipples and twisting them firmly, rubbing the nubs between his fingers.

He wanted them both to come, he wouldn't be satisfied until that happened, even if the man above him didn't find his body appealing at all.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 am

Liq moaned softly when his nipples were twisted.

His breathing was heavy, but shallow. He was still struggling to take in enough air with the binding around his throat.

But that didn't put him off at all.

Rather, it made him even more aroused. If this kept up, there was a chance he'd be strangled until he passed out. Perhaps even died if Doc continued.

A soft groan sounded as the speed of his hips increased again.

His free hand lifted from the couch to grip both of Doc's wrists firmly, pushing them down against the couch and holding them in place with a bruising grip. He leaned down to bite harshly into Doc's throat as he groaned and shuddered again.

He could already feel the pressure beginning to build in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 am

Deacon struggled in the man's grasp, not enough to pull himself free through, true be told he liked being handled like this but he also enjoyed putting up a little resistance.

The Warlock cried out softly as his neck was torn into, writhing beneath the bulk of a man.

His body trembled in delight at the treatment, pressure quickly building up as his arousal was stroked and ground against.

Doc bit into his lip as his breath came in heavy pants, giving a long groan as his body reached it's peak, spilling out over the man's hands and his own stomach.

He gave a soft keening whine as his body throbbed, riding out the length of his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 am

Liq groaned as the man beneath him spilled out into his hand.

He continued to thrust and grind against his arousal until he, too, felt his arousal crash down upon him.

His lips parted in a desperate and failed attempt at air as he cried out, mind going blank.

The Necromancer collapsed on top of Doc, panting hard and fast and yet getting no air as the binding around his throat didn't loosen at all.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:08 am

As soon as the man fell on top of him he removed his binding spell, letting him breath normally.

Deacon panted heavily, his hand prying free to stroking the back of the man's neck softly, making sure he was able to breath safely again.

He let his eyes slide shut as he relaxed against the couch, waiting for his own breathing to calm as Liq pressed against his body with his entire weight.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 am

It took a few long moments for him to be able to break out of painting fruitlessly and actually begin to breathe.

Holy shit. He'd never been strangled during an orgasm before.

He and Raisa would have to invest in a rope. That was just... wow. No words could do it justice.

It wasn't until he had nearly gotten his breath back completely that he rolled off the man and laid out on the wide couch staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:16 am

Doc looked down at his own stomach as Liq rolled off of him, he was covered in both of their releases.

A soft shiver chased down his body before he pushed himself up after a long while, padding over to the bar and grabbing a hand towel, cleaning off his skin with a blissful sigh.

He felt good now, no longer pent up at all, even if he hadn't been entered.

He grabbed two glasses and a bottle of scotch, putting them down on the table beside the currently recovering stripper, pouring himself a glass, taking a large sip before sprawling back out on the leather.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 am

"Fuck," he grumbled softly, pushing his curly, damp hair out of his face.

As much as he didn't want to, he knew he'd probably be remembering this for a long time. That had been a damned good orgasm.

And at the hands of a man, no less. The magical prowess, rather. If Doc didn't know magic, he wouldn't have had such a great release.

Good not-quite-sex and really good pay. Today he was rolling in it.

And when he got home, he'd have a nice roll in the sack with Rai just to top his night off.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:26 am

"You're pretty good, for a straight man."

He muttered with a chuckle as he stretched out on the couch with a satisfied whine.

They didn't have sex but it was close enough and he had enjoyed it none the less.

Doc reached out for his underwear with his leg, catching it by the band with his toes before pulling them on, he didn't feel the need to expose his body for extended periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:31 am

Liq snorted.

"You're okay for a man, period."

Yes, this had felt good. But he wasn't planning on making this a common thing. Not by a long shot.

But...

"If you're ever around and have a few thousand to burn, I think I can manage to do that again." If he couldn't find anyone, Doc could come to him to have some fun for a good price.

As long as it didn't happen too often, Liq couldn't find anything wrong with it. It was just like mutual masturbation. Not actual sex.

And he'd get paid good for it.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 am

"I don't see me coming down here too often, but if you're ever short of cash and want to have a good time come down to the Last Stand and look for me there, cut the middle man out and you can keep it all."

He replied with a smirk, that way Liq could keep all the money and not have to fork some over to the club.

Doc gave a satisfied groan before yawning, tonight had been long and now he was satisfied, he looked forward to heading back to his loft and just chilling out for the rest of the night.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:40 am

Khaliq gave an amused huff.

"Look's like we'll be seeing a lot of each other. The Last Stand's my turf."

That was the bar he always went to for a good drink. He had good friends there and always had a glass with his name on it.

"Tell anyone there what we did and you won't survive the night."

He didn't want anyone knowing that he had gotten with a man. No way, no how.

He'd keep it in mind when he was short on cash, though.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:48 am

Doc snorted a laugh.
"I think you'll find it is my turf, it has been for a very long time, and you wont see me there unless you're looking for me, I usually stay in the back room."

He replied with an amused chuckle, that bar was where he usually did business, along with a few other surrounding joints.

"I have a loft near there so if we ever want to slip away, it wont be a problem."

Doc burst into full on laughter at the threat.
"Yeah good luck with that, I'd very much like to see you try to stop me. However, as it is I am a very private man, business that happens with my involvement never happened."

He replied, Doc would never speak a words of any of his transactions. The man reached over, picking up his jeans and sliding them back on before picking up his drink again and sipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:52 am

Liq gave a soft groan.

"We live near each other, too?"

If he was sappy and actually believed in that shit, he'd say it was fate that they met. They lived near each other, frequented the same bar, and had now spent some time together.

The Necromancer stuck his tongue out.

He hoped that the Warlock didn't live in the same block of flats he lived in. He didn't think he could deal with knowing that the first guy he'd been intimate with like that lived that close t him.

"Good." No one would know that he'd been with him at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:57 am

Idly Deacon began to scratch at his arm again, he was getting sick of his wound itching, it really was maddening.

His lips quirked up into a little grin.
"Gee, don't sound so pleased about it, not like I forced myself onto you, we didn't even have sex."

He replied with a roll of his eyes, it wasn't a big deal at all.

"Just forget it ever happened if you're that traumatized."
Doc added with a shake of his head as he poured himself another glass and had another sip, he was going to sleep well tonight, satisfied with a belly full of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 am

"You bribed me with a lot of money."

Not as bad as forcing himself onto him but still not very nice.

Oh well. He'd stick around for a little longer then head home. He had good sex waiting for him back home that would help him forget about this for a little while.

His lips quirked up a little.

"At least I managed to keep my thong clean." His come had ended up on Doc's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next